It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sokhna Aidara

African scammers posing as black women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace Dokie - grace.dokie@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:35 am

12 profiles on FB, Name: Grace Dokie
using these pics

Image Image

Image Image

Re: Grace Dokie - grace.dokie@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

gracecck - grace2dokie@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:41 pm

grace2dokie@yahoo.com

CD
gracecck

Female , 24 , seeking Male
Jakarta, Jakarta

I am called Grace I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the night long, i will send you some pictures of mine please write direct to my mail box because I don't have full access to this site because this site will not allow me to send you message two times, so write to me direct in my mail id which is this mail address. (grace2dokie@yahoo.com)

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

grace dokie - grace50dokie@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:16 pm

jola.co.za/ grace55
I'm:Female
Looking for:Male
Partner age from:18-80
Username:grace55
Birth date:06 January 1993

I am called Grace I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the night long, i will send you some pictures of mine please write direct to my mail box because I don't have full access to this site because this site will not allow me to send you message two times, so write to me direct in my mail id which is this mail address. (grace50dokie@hotmail.com)
#
stationfm.ning.com/profile/gracedokie
grace dokie
Female
New York, NY
United States

"grace50dokie@hotmail.com my name is gracei am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic,well i saw your profile at stationfm.ning.com and i love it,i think we can click together please
i will like you to email me…"

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Dokie - grace.dokie@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 pm

idating4you.com/
gracedd
New York, New York, United States
Education: associates degree
Marital Status: never married

About
Trying to meet new people. I am a 26 years old sports fan woman from New York. I have brown eyes
and brown hair, my body is about average, and I live with roommate(s).I'd like to think I'm pretty smart.
Message me and we can talk

Ethnicity: mixed race
Nationality: United States
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Looking for a man between 18 - 99, for serious relationship

hello nice to meeting you her i,m interested in you i will like you to
contact via (grace.dokie@hotmail.com) i waiting for respond. grace

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Dokie - grace4dokie@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:51 pm

milosna-zagroda.pl/
grace55, 25 years old
Activity: Currently online
Name: grace
Sex: woman
Birthday: 07-05-1992
Partner's age range: 20-78
Secondary education
Town: Polska Cerekiew
Province: Opole
Relationship status: Single
Description:
i love you alli love you alli love you alli love you alli love you all

Am grace please contact me with this
email (grace4dokie@hotmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandy Buto - sandybuto800@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:28 pm

..... let's see what it is

sandyms, 39

Location United States
About

Hi how are you doing ?I will like you to know more about me contact me via email Id @ sandybuto800@gmail.com so send me your images please once more do not ignore my massage

..... same crap also here:

.producthunt.com/posts/vurb-2-0-2

..... Mail is out!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandy Buto/Aharon - sandybuto800@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:39 pm

..... this crap comes normally from a 75y/o dying woman but not from a Teenager .... what's going on in Mugumania??????

I know you will be surprise how i get to know you, Well i have gone through your profile on site that is more reason why am sending this message to you because i have seen your not the type that will betray my trust.

I will appreciate this relationship if only you can accept me, My name is Mrs. Sandy Aharon..,am from Indonesia and my husband is from Hanoi, we live in Maryland USA , I lost my husband on August 16, 2014 . :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :applause: :applause: meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live. Please I have something very important to discuss and do with you but I want to know something CAN I TRUST YOU? Because The thing I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your trust I will tell you in . Attach here is my pictures i will like you to send me your pictures also.

Thank you and God bless you.
From Mrs.Sandy Aharon

....... IP shows Google

FB-IMG-1572456863607.jpg ... Mugu feels comfortable on his Couch

timthumb.jpg

...... Pic 2 makes it clear ... its my Darling Sokhna Aidara
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandy Buto/Aharon - sandybuto800@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:42 pm

As i said before .. i am from Indonesia but my husband is from Iraq and we live in UK i lost my husband on 16th of August 2015 meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live .

Before the death of my husband , he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.7 million dollars , but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account , my husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor peoples , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child .Because of the condition of my health i have sent two million dollars to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited 700,000.00 dollars to the hospital for my medication , am looking for somebody who can help me carry out this project in Iraq someone who can take this project very serious , i wanted to do it by myself but my present condition can not allow me because i can hardly stand on my own without an Anchorage or support by the doctors or nurses that is the main reason while i contacted you.

i will like to send the remaining $2,000,000 (two million dollars ) to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in Iraq as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money , Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity when handling this project .I would love to talk to you over the phone, but the problem is the doctor instructed me not to make and call and he took my phone and i can not speak well due to pains Try to reply me immediately for more information . May God bless you and your family

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandy Buto, sandybuto800@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:47 am

interpals (banned)
Joined 1 hour
sandyloe 39
Alabaster, United States

Hi how are you doing ?I will like you to know more about me contact me via my email id @ sandybuto800@gmail.com so send me your images please once more do not ignore message

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandy Buto, sandybuto800@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:52 pm

returned..

interpals
sandyla sandylocha, 46 y.o.
Asmara, Eritrea [Current City]
Alasoo, Estonia [Hometown]
Online now
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:35 am

THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME
Thank you for accepting my friend request, I'm from Indonesia but my husband is from Iraq and we are living in UK London, sorry i did not write the language very well because  i am learning the language .

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:21 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GOOD RESPONSE,

As i said before .. i am from Indonesia but my husband is from Iraq and we live in UK i lost my husband on 16th of August 2015  meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live .

Before the death of my husband , he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.7 million  dollars , but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account , my husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor peoples , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child .Because of the condition of my health i have sent two million dollars to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited 700,000.00  dollars to the hospital for my medication ,

am looking for somebody who can help me carry out this project in Iraq someone who can take this project very serious , i wanted to do it by myself but my present condition can not allow me because i can hardly stand on my own without an Anchorage or support by the doctors or nurses that is the main reason while i contacted you.

i will like to send the remaining $2,000,000 (two million  dollars ) to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in Iraq as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money , Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity  when handling this project .I would love to talk to you over the phone, but the problem is the doctor instructed me not to make and call and he took my phone and i can not speak well due to pains Try to reply me immediately for more information . May God bless you and your family 

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Harrietj694@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Harriet2
Email Harrietj694@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country United States
City Florida
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Hispanic
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Some college
Occupation Hair straightener
Description
Personal Description Am Harriet Jane by real name born and raised in NY but currently living at Wesley Chapel,Florida am 33 single without any kids . Am looking for serious relationship that will turn to marriage sometime but first had to be good friends to see how is going to work.I'm working as a hair straightener in a saloon around Tampa,hit me if interested
185.244.215.196 M247 Ltd; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

sandybuto800@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:21 pm

sandybuto800@gmail.com

FF
Username: sandyloi
Speaks: Breton
Learning: Basque
City: jeruserelm
Education:
Am waiting for you in my email address so that we can move to no more about each other sandybuto800@gmail.com so that we can move to no more about each other
Hobbies & interests:
Am waiting for you in my email address so that we can move to no more about each other sandybuto800@gmail.com so that we can move to no more about each other
Other:

CHAT

Hi how are you doing ?I will like you to know more about me contact me via my email id @ sandybuto800@gmail.com so send me your images please once more do not ignore message

minerva

Bookmark and Share

grace2dokie@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:43 pm

grace2dokie@yahoo.com

FF
Username: gracelife
Speaks: English
Learning: French
City: new york
Education:
i love you alli love you alli love you alli
Hobbies & interests:
Other:
i love you alli i love you alllove you alli love you all

grace2dokie@yahoo.com my name is grace i am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic,well i saw your profile at fluentfuture.com and i love it,i think we can click together please i will like you to email me back through my email adderss thus:( grace2dokie@yahoo.com) please i will like you to use your email adderss to contact me directly to my emailbox.at desame time i will show you my photo and you also know more about me. grace

Return to “Black Females”