It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:01 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Andrew Davis Roy, davisandrew429@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Matchdoctor
Lovelyman649
54-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 65
Sacramento, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
Intelligent, but not boring or pompous. A gentleman, but not a
cornball. Funny and always try to see the humor in things. Passionate
and thoughtful and ALWAYS honest. I'm a Constructor, but not a nerd.
:-) I am passionate about my beliefs. Educated, well-read women are
attractive to me.
I am available physically and emotionally. Looking for someone who
knows what they want and is ready to take a plunge.
I have two children called Sarah and Trent and they are also and at the age of 10 and 9 years of age and i also do lost their very early in life and also when they are still in a tender age, My children are the most amuse and happy thing that has ever happend to me and i also do want to love them forever and not to be far away from them too, because they are also and the only family i have right now
I do work and own a building and civil construction group and i also do have some few workers working with me too, my group deal on the reconstruction of roads, bridges and private buildings and too and i also do like and enjoy my work alots because it is one my favourite which i love doing....

Hello, my name is Andrew Davis and i am also from the England United Kingdom, London. but i am here right now in the United States Of America currently working for a contract project work, i work as a independent contractor of building and re-construction of houses and roads here in the United States, in a short form i will say that i am an civil engineer, you can contact me via google Hangout davisandrew429@gmail.com or Facebook User name Andrew Davis Roy, because of the nature of my job it enables me to travel outside the United Kingdom very often and i reside in London. I will also be waiting to hear from you soon, best regards and thanks. Andrew.

Fakebook
facebook.com/enwerem.danielz
Andrew Davis Roy

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrew Davis Roy, davisandrew429@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:29 pm

cutiem from Toronto/CAN

tender.singles/en/users/cutiem
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrew Davis Roy, davisandrew429@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:55 pm

hangout

RPO = Gafur Alisher from Turkey

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andre Dosier, andredosier229@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:18 am

interpals.net/Andred119
Andred119 Andre, 49 y.o.
Cleveland, United States [Current City]
Türkeli, Turkey [Hometown
I'm a very open minded man , i love having for a lot.. I'm a very simple and honest man ..

Hello beautiful , how are you doing today ?
I'm Andre Doiser by name , i'm originally from Turkey but i live in USA North Carolina..I'm an engineer by profession, i'm divorced for about 5 years and 3 months now , i have a son named Frank and he is 11 year sole now.. I'm to make new friends and i will really love to be friends with you if you don't mind me asking.. I will really love to get a reply from you... Andredosier229@gmail.com

Napoleon Bonaparte

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Smith

Postby jaga » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:40 am

clone;
someture/
Kelvin Smith
@kelvin_smith013

Image Image Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Davis, andreww234@hotmail.com & davisandrew429@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:45 pm

matchdoctor
lovebirds568
54-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 65
Sacramento, California, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am a very loving and caring man...
about myself:
Intelligent, but not boring or pompous. A gentleman, but not a cornball. Funny and always try to see the humor in things. Passionate and thoughtful and ALWAYS honest. I'm a Constructor, but not a nerd. :-) I am passionate about my beliefs. Educated, well-read women are attractive to me.
I am available physically and emotionally. Looking for someone who knows what they want and is ready to take a plunge.

Hello, my name is Andrew Davis and i am also from the origin of England United Kingdom, London. but i am currently here right now in the United States Of America idaho, working for a contract project work, i work as an independent contractor of building and re-construction of houses and roads here in the United States idaho, in a short form i will say that i am an civil engineer, you can contact me via google Hangout davisandrew429@gmail.com or you can also do add me via Skype email andreww234@hotmail.com, because of the nature of my job it enables me to travel outside the United Kingdom very often and i reside in London. I will also be waiting to hear from you soon, best regards and thanks. Andrew.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Return to “White Males”