It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Janessa Silveira Brazil (part 3)

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Janessa Brazil - part 3

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 am

lindazainab120@gmail.com

ts
Rita
32, Woman, Single
City of London, United Kingdom
Man 24 - 38 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
Am studying modeling and nursying

Am Rita and 27years of age,Am here in search for someone who is loving and can take very good care of me to spend the rest of my life with...

Am single with noo kids and you can chat me here but perhaps if you do have an Hangout too you can add me on Lindazainab120@ gm and we have more chat over there...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

beautifulf007@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Gert700
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: LA
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate gurl. I would never make you feel unappreciated or I would never be neglected, nor I would take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat me the way you want to be treated..I am a trustworthy and hard-working, flexible and ready for changes, responsible and reliable person. Please, contact me and see where it goes
IP: 41.189.161.116 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lindaaaa2468@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 pm

brianalee
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: united state,florida

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Professional
Personal Description:

i am called brianalee henry and i want a serious relationship

^^avatar google hangouts

IP: 197.251.254.205 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:21 pm

puremid420@gmail.com

Ami
female, 34 y/o, 60601, United States
Looking for male
Desired Relationship Long Term
My birthday 07-05-1983
My match age 45-65
Eye Color Black
Occupation Trader
Religion Christian
I am a Poet

drop me a line on puremid420@gmail.com

calcm1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dora Jackson on Mingle 2

Postby calcm1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:12 pm

Dora Jackson from the Mingle 2 dating app. Her e-mail address is dorajackson1149@gmail.com She is supposedly in PA. On the second day did a video call and she put on a nice adult show and of course the show goes for a bit and abruptly ends and she states her internet just got cut off and she needs $100 to have it turned back on. We continued on about a month and several nude pictures later she pulls the Nigerian inheritance scam where she has 2.4 million being held by MULTIWORLD NATIONAL SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF THE OPERATIONS MANAGER NATIONAL SECURITY COMPANY NIGERI
MR EZE JOHN (O.P.M) NO 10 OLD BROAD STREET V/ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA 23401
TEL: +2347054812521,+2348158377092
This comes with the standard letter

We Want to inform you that we have gotten the Change of Ownership certificate from the Federal Government Of Nigeria and We want you to understand that alongside this email we attached the certificate of ownership containing your address where your Money $2.4 Million would be shipped to and now you have been truly confirmed as the next of kin to Your Fiance Miss Dora Jackson and you are the rightful owner to the Money ($2.4 Million.) and we also got the Clearance from the International Organization To approve your transaction is cleared and Also you go through the documents very well and make sure that all details on it is correct.So you are not to take any of the document to anyone because the documents are meant for you to keep them confidential. So Mr Edward Horn we are really waiting on your total co operation to get the box of money to depart Nigeria For the United States.

Mr XXXXXXXXXX it has been mandated that you pay the sum of $7,100 for the (Government Revenue Demand Fees). The Nigerian Inland Revenue service have mandated that you pay so that the next processing will start.We want you to know that this fees is mandatory to pay because this is the only way that the Government generates money from inheritance and foreign payment as approved by the United Nations and you would be given a government receipt as soon as We receive Your Payment for proper clarification

So Immediately you pay the Government Revenue Demand Fees of $7,100 is been paid we will get back to you with the Government Revenue Receipt of the payment with the UN document which will is going to legal for you alone so and after 5 working days we are going to give you the date and time your box of money will be moved out of Nigeria to the state to you house mr edward horn and not only that the airway and shipping documents would be attached to it as well Also Keep the above Certificates for Reference Purposes During The delivery of your Money $2.4 Million, please do not expose it out to any one so that there would not be any form of insecurity of your money ($2.4 Million.)

PLEASE NOTE AT THIS STAGE OF THE TRANSACTION EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION AS TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL FOR THE SECURITY OF THE MONEY TO AVOID ANY PROBLEM OF INSECURITY DURING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR MONEY ALSO REMEMBER THAT SINCE THE WE HAVE YOUR ADDRESS ATTACHED TO THE BOX IT CAN NEVER BEEN CHANGED BECAUSE BEFORE WE GET THAT DONE WE HAD TO FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THE UN NATION BECAUSE IF ANY DELAYED IS MADE IT COULD LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF THE TRANSACTION AND COULD CAUSE TROUBLE FOR YOU SO PLEASE DO CO-OPRATE AND FOLLOW OUR LAWS AND MAKE EVERY PAYMENT MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE BOX AS BEEN READY TO LEAVE SO AS IT REMAINS THAT OUR POLICIES THAT NOBODY CAN OPEN THAT BOX BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SEALED AND THE SECRET NUMBER TO OPEN THE BOX WOULD BE GIVEN TO YOU ON THE AIRWAY BILLS AS SOON AS YOU MAKE PAYMENT ($7,100) AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE AIRWAY BILL AND ALSO NO MONEY CAN BE DEDUCTED OR REMOVED FROM THE BOX OF MONEY BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SEALED AND IN A BONDED INSURANCE BY THE BRITISH INSURANCE COMPANY WITH AN ACCURATE AMOUNT OF $2.4 Million. AND YOU WOULD RECEIVE THE SECRET NUMBER TO OPEN THE BOX AS SOON AS YOU PAYMENT OF $7,100 IS CONFIRMED AND THE AIRWAYBILL AND SHIPPING CERTIFICATE IS GIVEN TO YOU

Also they will send you a letter before this asking for name, address, DOB, next of kin, phone number. Do not give them the real information i did not.

Also the day before i received the request for $7100 dollars the text conversations were full of poetry and talks of undying love bla...bla...bla..lol

Her phone number is 1-302-281-2770 Never was able do do anything other than a garbled voice call because her phone was having problems...lol

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:55 pm

Linda aka Anna Vera, annavera443@gmail.com

Linda
18 y.o.
United Kingdom, SL3
Woman

Hi,How are you??Well am linda and am new to this Dating site and i found your Profile and I think am interested in It and i would love to get to know more about you and share some pictures as well and you can ........ ADD me on (annavera443) AT gee male DOT com me on. Hope to hear from you there.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

margaretisi15@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:22 pm

margaretisi
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Valletta

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I am single, never been married & currently seeking for a relationship, enjoy my independence but miss the smell, touch, partnership and certainly other things of a male partner

I want that special man to make my world complete and together we can have a wonderful home and Family

I'm a family oriented person, and knows how to be an awesome friend. Am honest, gentle, do have a kind heart(I usually put other people first), friendly, and trustworthy, passion, very open minded, well educated, and more of God-fearing. Besides , I have very strong moral values with honesty and respect being the core of my personality. I am very romantic woman and I love making surprises to my beloved. I am tired of being alone, I want to wake up and feel the touch and caress of my beloved. I am looking for a man who desires to get to know me. Like mature individuals, seeking long term friendships.

I really desire a man I can connect with on an emotional, spiritual, physical and similar view in life. I don't mind a difference of opinion as long there is a positive outlook. I believe there's someone special out there that matches me. Hit me up only if you have devotedly read my profile and is ready for a LTR, observe where I am from. No summers!! I had enough of it!!

Life is better lived with someone who cares deeply about the couple and is willing to make that investment. I enjoy the affectionate side of the relationship. It's easy to hate but to love we need courage. I have enough courage to fall in love. In my life I try to worry less, smile more. I am always optimistic about life, I prefer to see positive and good things in life. I enjoy traveling and meeting new people, love taking walks alongside the beach ,swimming, movies, mostly slow or countryside & instrumental music ,reading. I hate liars, nagging, hypocrisy, high noise.
IP: 41.202.219.240
State/Region: North-West Region
City: Bamenda

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sweetdorcas2018@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:00 pm

plus.google.com/u/0/109904387113677528721
Dorcas Mensah

hi,Garrison how are you I'm dorcas care to chart invite me on hangout..sweetdorcas2018@gmail.com

:mugu:
facebook.com/sweetdorcas.oseibarffour
Sweetdorcas Oseibarffour
Went to Adventist snr high sch.Bantama kumasi

ImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Lauraanna0506@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:07 pm

IP: 68.235.36.117 Tzulo; bad IP proxy

=> plus.google.com/u/0/107030152408188046393

Laura Anna

This scammer mixes girl galleries with : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55382&p=554236#p554236

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Nyan - anitaasibu23@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:09 am

plus.google.com/116445763916562680240
Anita Nyan

hello am new on here and feeling bored message me for a chat if you care
anitaasibu23@gmail.com

SKYPE ID : live:anitaasibu23
Anita Asibu

Same email address also here:
1. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116370
2. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45891&p=554408#p554408
3. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116371

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anita Nyan, anitaasibu23@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Skype avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Celine Angela, Skype celine.angela7

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:53 pm

ilikeyou
Celine Angela
female
france or is it Abidjan :mrgreen:

uses pic of previous post

France

shows additional different girl in pics, see here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115297&p=554497#p554497

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

faithfulsoul24@gmail.com, 412-312-5517 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:52 pm

split from : viewtopic.php?p=554792#p554792

IP: 159.89.157.73 Digital ocean; bad IP proxy

On Google, this scammer uses photos of this well-known pron model, hundreds of mainly Ghanaian scammers use it day in, day out, for fakeys, see:

/plus.google.com/u/0/109663154357905914114

Faithful Soul

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: margaretisi15@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:06 pm

^^
Nice to meet you, my name is Margaret and I am searching for a soul mate, someone I can love and trust, someone I can build a life with. my email is margaretisi15@gmail.com. I wait to hear more about you and also the pictures you mentioned

IP: 136.0.99.9 EGIHosting; bad IP proxy

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Yaks - janetyaks45@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:30 am

plus.google.com/u/0/103072810255266175975
Janet Yaks

Happy New Year to you ... New friends and loved ones are warmly welcomed
You can add me on hangouts janetyaks45@gmail.com

SKYPE ID: sandra.spice2
Sandra Spice