It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Yankeegirl2018
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Colonel Bruce McGee James retired

Postby Yankeegirl2018 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:45 pm

This guy goes by Colonel Bruce McGee James or Colonel Stuart James from San Francisco is a widower with a 15/16 year old son. Has a caretaker in the UK for son named Gloria Popoola while stationed in Afghanistan. They will request funds for school needs, back pay and she will even attempt to sextort tens of thousands of dollars to avoid sending nude photos "of you" to your employer. Money requested to be sent thru western union and moneygram. Both institutions have been alerted to their fraud and she is not able to send or receive funds.
All of this has been reported to the internet crimes division of the FBI as well as secret service and recommended anyone else preyed upon do the same.

Colonel Bruce McGee James retired

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamescharlieworld@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:51 pm

interpals.net/coolcatjames
coolcatjames James, 49 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City]
Bamako, Mali [Hometown] :twisted:
About
Am an easy going gentle man, who gat the fear of God in me, am honest, Easy going, Trustworthy, Faithful, Caring, and who love to travel a lot ...
Requests
FOR MEN AND WOMEN,FROM 35 AND ABOVE CAN SEND ME FRIEND REQUEST,IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO PLEASE DON'T BORDER ,TO SEND ME MAILS I WILL NOT REPLY OR GIVE YOU FEED BACK...

hmm so funny go on gmail, facebook,
skype,or hangout whatapps let chat video chat
alot hacking my account
jamescharlieworld@gmail.com
i can add you if you want so you see me on cam

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Paul/Brian Gilliam, brian30962@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:24 pm

live:brian30962

hangout
Brian Gilliam
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:18 pm

james.gagnon56
Damascus, Syria

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamesstuart434@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:03 am

.disableddatingcanada.com/member/profile_james1q.html
james1q: Seeking love

My name is James Stuart I'm 58 in the US Army currently stationed in Kabul, Afghanistan..i am a loving caring, honest, hardworking, romantic Man, my friend sometimes call me a genius cause of my style of life, I believe that a woman should be able to look up to his man for protection, for confidence, and for Love..please kindly write if you know you're interested. my email is jamesstuart434@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Brookson, lodmara6@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 pm

waydate
Shamara4u
59 y/o man
Albertville, USA

hi am richdad bookson am 58 years old and loooking for a soul mate to live the rest of my life with , i deal in wall and decoration panit across the world ,i have a son whom like and love the most whish to know more about you too ,it is my pleasure to meet you Friend, i am sorry to intrude your privacy. I came across your profile and i see you are a honorable man to be friend with.I am Mr Richard. I hope your day is moving well.My friend ,i specifically contacted you over an important business proposal i would like to discus with you which will be of mutual benefit to us and our both family.I do not know if i can trust you to communicate this to you.My friend i would appreciate if you write to my private email, so we can discus further there, as this is very important , and i do not want to discus it here for privacy reasons lodmara6@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Terry Jackso <terryjackso10@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Fri May 04, 2018 11:10 pm

As fitness is the key to a healthy lifestyle, a perfect heartbeat is key to a healthy relationship. I am glad I have that. Courtesy of you
If 60 seconds do make one minute, 72 heartbeats makes one minute too. My heart beats for you that much in a minute. I love you

Date: Thu, 3 May 2018

Image Image

also uses the pics of Juan Barragán
posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=560069#p560069

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Brooks, james_brooks34@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun May 20, 2018 4:48 pm

matchdoctor
Eric241
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 55 - 70
Clemmons, North Carolina, United States
Last Activity: Today

please you can email me on james_brooks34 on yahoo so will send you some pix of me

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Brooks, james_brooks34@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Skype id: james_brooks4
James Brooks
Clemmons / NC, United States
Born: Thursday, October 20, 1955

Skype id: live:james_brooks34

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

berry lion, james osezua

Postby jaga » Sun May 20, 2018 6:59 pm

clones;
community.justlanded.de/
berry lion
Living in:Atlanta (United States)
Languages:English, Chinese, Romanian, Russian
Looking for:Friends, Dating
same pic below
--
tender.singles/
james osezua
56, Man, Single
Gemmingen, Germany
Looks for: Woman
48 - 62 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

pic: Sgt Stuart James
is here:
viewtopic.php?t=95049#p469062

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Hantar, jameshantar4@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm

interpals
zaqwsxlove Mullar, 51 y.o.
London, United Kingdom [Current City & Hometown]

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bensonjohn491@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:53 am

interpals
Johnmr121 John122, 56 y.o.
Tracy, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Otize Brown, otize234@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:36 pm

interpals
otize Otize Brown, 54 y.o.
Texas City, United States [Current City]
London, United Kingdom [Hometown]
hey i'm otize from american love making friend and learn as well so anyone here to teacher me thanks otize234@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

joseharoldwilliam843@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Thinkingdeep20
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: San Diego CA
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I'm a good man looking for a good woman. when we talk I will tell you more! Just be real or don't bother with me. I am very passionate and believe in treating a woman like a my queen..I want a partner who allows me to be who I am, yet knows that I want to be treated as I will treat her--allowing her to be who she is. A partner not afraid to tell me when I am wrong..I want a partner who lights me from within as I do her. A partner who will keep me burning with desire and who will share my dreams and expectations...I'm searching for a life partner. I want to find a woman who enjoys the opportunity, adventure and comfort of a successful life and is willing to contribute to making it even better. I'm looking for a beautiful woman who compliments me, is sexually satisfying, smart, elegant, funny, adventurous and a joy to be around.

IP: 91.207.175.126
ISP: M247 Europe SRL

bad IP proxy

=> /plus.google.com/u/0/111926492432243942201

Jose Harold William

Thanks to God for life.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Gary, stephengary810@aol.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:22 pm

interpals
stephengary5 Stephen, 58 y.o.
Georgiana, United States [Current City & Hometown]

Dear Friend,
My name is Stephen Gary, An Army officer from Afghanistan but now living with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I got your contact from a Afghanistan - American Army officer who was critically injured in the ongoing bloody civil war in Afghanistan but died last week while receiving medical treatment. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1). To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing civil war and political crisis in my country (Afghanistan) is over.

(2). To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a financial institution in London. Should there be any need for evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this business opportunity, I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund for your confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my family for resettlement and onward investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner in your country provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the funds hits your nominated Bank account. Could you please send me an email response to confirm receipt of this business proposal. Also kindly promise me that you will never betray me and my family after assisting us to claim this fund from the Bank in London. Thank you and may Allah bless you! :pray:

you can reply me on my email: stephengary810@aol.com

Thanks and Regards,
Stephen Gary.
Canberra Australian Capital.

Return to “Military scams”