It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Thuma Rini Widodo - Thuma1001@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Pictures stolen from Indonesian singer Aura Kasih, see below.

..... let's see what she wants

Thuma
- ID: 252893
- 36 y/o female (1982 - February - 15)
- jakata, Indonesia
- English
- banker
- Have no children

Hello Dear my name is Thuma,am working in a bank here in Indonesia, sorry to disturb you,I like you, would you be my friend ? i have some confidential issue to discuss with you is very important matter, contact me on Thuma1001@hotmail.com

Date: 2018-07-30 07:27:34

.... Skype

Thuma Rini Widodo
live:thuma1001

...... RPO is indonesian Singer Sanny Aura Syahrani, better known as Aura Kasih

.instagram.com/aurakasih/

.bintang.com/celeb/read/2643388/aura-kasih-takut-jadi-perawan-tua?

....... Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:26 pm

My dear

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart..

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things.

Anyway, i like to tell you little about me, My name is Thuma Rini Widodo, 32 years, Am Indonesian but was born in Maldives, i lost my only daughter at child birth.I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf. I can not do with this sport, I will take up competitions later on after I end my career as a banker.

Am working as Bank Auditor in Bank Rakyat Indonesia I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we have enough time for each other but he was impatient. But is over between us,I am happy alone because I have everything i need. This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage...Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now.
I love to hear from you soon
Thanks from Thuma

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Rini.jpg

....... RPO confirmed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thuma Rini Widodo - Thuma1001@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:51 pm

My love,

I'm glad to see your letter again, how are you? I have a strong feeling after my prayers today with strong food, I have the feeling that you are an honest person because of that honest I choose you have this secret contract. Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to ask gentlemen if you can handle a trade for the general / chance life for gentlemen and me. You know, like I told you before, I'm the bank audit at rakyat indonesia bank

I have a chance with number of ten nine million, five hundred thousand dollars America (19.500.000 USD), to move to your bank account there in your country, I'll get full details about Trade businessman this when we know with each other who'S BUSINESSMAN WITH TRUST. Personally I contact with you and you alone. Because of love and trust I have given you. That's why I lost a couple of days to know very little about you. Now we have to reinforce our relationship with trust and this faith we have to start now, I don't want you to betray this faith I have in you since the day I see you head First, my heart tells me that you are the one who suits me and that will handle good offer this to the two of us.

The Foundation will be shared with the 58 % rate for me. 40 % for you and 2 % will be used to page all costs and taxes in your bank. We will use the foundation, in the water you to build you company and investment as we both will manage. Please this is a honest request for you and me to keep this deal between us alone, be dear, make this trade is a top secret because we don't have to trust anyway, Unless you and me alone...

Please process this business suggestion with maximum security and send me the following information if you are interested.

1. Name, address

2. Copy identifies

Thank you, thank you.
Thuma M SC. (Econs)

Phone: + 62 813 756 39
---> Indonesian phone number

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:03 pm

My Love,

I am very happy to see your letter once again, How are you? I have a strong feeling after my prayers today with fasting,I have a feeling that you are an honest person because of that honesty I choose you TO HAVE THIS CONFIDENTIAL deal WITH. Dear,I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. You know ,as i told you earlier, I am the Bank Auditor in Bank Rakyat Indonesia

I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of Nineteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$19.500.000.00),to transfer into your bank account over there in your country , I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we known each other as business is with trust. I personally contacted you and you alone . Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you . That is why i took some days to know little about you. Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you since the day i saw you first, my heart told me that you are the right man for me and that would handle this proposal well for two of us.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank . We will use the fund, there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage. Please this is an honest request for you and i to keep this deal between us alone, please dear,make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anyway,unless you and i alone...

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information’s if you are interested.

1. Full Name, address

2. Identification copy

Thanks and best regards.

Thuma M Sc.(ECONS)

Telephone : +62 8588 9172 450

NOTE: do not call me when am at work, you can SMS me, or wait when i close from work , you call the number. You can call me between (12:00 UTC/GMT through 16:00 UTC/GMT)
NOTE: I do not entertain nasty comments especially when it is for nude and things that are immoral

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:52 pm

My Dear Love,

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well? ...

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction. What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account. Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction. This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding.

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer. Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do.

This is to avoid mistake from your part. See the official letter below, complete it and send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Address: Head Office
Gedung BRI 1 Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav.44-46
Jakarta 10210 Indonesia

CONTACT BRI Phone
(62-21) 2510244, 2510254, 2510264, 2510269, 2510279

EMAIL : Brionline@accountant.com

Contact Person: CEO: Suprajarto Suprajarto

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visas to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio. Immediately you apply, call me to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family
Thanks from Thuma

==============================
Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Address: Head Office
Gedung BRI 1 Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav.44-46
Jakarta 10210 Indonesia

CONTACT BRI Phone
(62-21) 2510244, 2510254, 2510264, 2510269, 2510279

EMAIL : Brionline@accountant.com

Contact Person: CEO: Suprajarto Suprajarto

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ...... from .......,the business partner to Late His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej, Who died at Siriraj Hospital on 13 October 2016, after a long illness since 3 October 2014

After his funeral celebration 30 October 2017, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Nineteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($19.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 19.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely,

Contact telephone number: ..................................
Contact e-mail address: ........................................
Contact Address: ...................................

زيد.كيوان
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby زيد.كيوان » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:18 am

صباح الخير سيدة ثوما ريني ويدودو من اندونيسيا العاملة في بنك تجاري في جاكرتا أقدم لك شكري وتقديري ومحبتي الصادقة باهتمامك بي في مثل هذه الصفقة الخاصة جداً بيننا ولكن لم أرَ أية ضمانات بنكية او شخصية منك تؤكد ماتفضلتي به من حرصك على الوصول الى الهدف المنشود وتحقيق المصلحة المشتركة لكلينا أرجو التكرم بالتفصيل لهذه الصفقة المالية والشروط القانونية والبنكية المعمول بها في بلدكم اندونيسيا وفي بلدي سورية لضمان الحقوق والواجبات لكلينا مع الالتزام التام بماورد في نص الرسالة والمتضمن المبلغ المذكور 19500000 دولار امريكي أقدم لك حلاً في ذلك الأول : أن أفتح حساباً في المصرف التجاري السوري في السويداء في سوريا باسمي والتقديم لهذا المبلغ (( نحن المستثمرون ثوما ريني ويدودو من اندونيسيا نود الاستثمار في بلدكم سورية بأحد المشاريع الاقتصادية في بلدكم واعادة الحياة في قطاعات الخدمات والمرافق او البنى التحتية نفوض ونزود السيد زيد حمد كيوان من مدينة السويداء بالتسجيل لحسابه البنكي الخاص به مبلغاً وقدره 19500000 دولار مرسلة من قبلنا وبالضمانات البنكية المعروفة عالمياً من قبلنا حتى يتم السفر الى بلدكم سورية والتعرف على أبرز المشاريع الملحة والعاجلة للعمل معاً بروح الفريق الواحد بما يخدم مصلحة العدد الأكبر من المواطنين في بلدكم ويحقق لنا عائداً مالياً نرجوه من خلال تبني أحد المشروعات أو إقامة شركة انتاجية أو اقتصادية تتناسب وقدرتنا وخبراتنا الوطنية لتحقيق النجاح في ذلك والحل الثاني : هو ارسال المبلغ المحدد الى لبنان لاحد البنوك وباسمي تحديداً ثم يصار بسهولة لتحويله الى سوريا وادخاله في حسابي الخاص وتشريفكم الى بلدي ومتابعة المحاصصة المالية كما ذكرت سيدة ثوما او التشارك بانجاز المشاريع او اقامة شركة اكون فيها الاداري الاول لانني احمل الجنسية السورية وبالطبع الادارة الكاملة ستكون لك سيدة ثوما واليك الاسم الكامل لي : زيد حمد كيوان سورية محافظة السويداء قرية سهوة الخضر مواليد 1/1/1967 خريج المعهد المتوسط الصناعي الاول بالسويداء عام 1989 هندسة كهربائية ورقم بطاقتي الشخصية هو 13010118713/02073562ورقم الموبايل هو 00963988257147 والهاتف الارضي هو 0096316360354 ارجو ارسال مبلغ 5000 دولار لفتح حساب لدى المصرف التجاري السوري في السويداء لتتمكني من تحويل المبلغ الى رقم حسابي المصرفي ولك جزيل تحيتي وتقديري صديقتي المخلصة ثوما مع محبتي .

TL

Good morning, Madam Thoma Rene Widodo of Indonesia, working in a commercial bank in Jakarta. I would like to thank you and my sincere love for your interest in such a very special transaction between us, but I have not seen any bank or personal guarantees from you confirming my preference for your desire to reach the desired goal and interest. We would like to kindly detail this financial transaction and the legal and banking conditions in place in your country of Indonesia and in my country of Syria to guarantee the rights and duties of both of us with full commitment to what is stated in the text of the letter and containing the said amount. 19500000 US dollars. We are the investors Thoma Rene Widodo from Indonesia We would like to invest in your country Syria in one of the economic projects in your country and to restore life in the sectors of services, facilities or infrastructure We delegate and provide Mr. Zaid Hamad Kiwan from the city of Swaida To register for his bank account the amount of $ 19500000 sent by us and the bank guarantees known internationally by us to travel to your country Syria and identify the most urgent and urgent projects to work together in a spirit of one team in the interest of the largest number The second solution is to send the specified amount to Lebanon to one of the banks and in my name specifically, then it is easy to transfer it to Syria and insert it in my account. Special and honor to my country and follow up the financial quota, as mentioned by Mrs. Thoma or participate in the completion of projects or the establishment of a company where I will be the first administrative because I have Syrian nationality and of course the full administration will be your lady Thoma Waelik my full name: Zaid Hamad Kaywan Syria And the performance of the village of Siwa al-Khader, born 1/1/1967 graduate of the Institute of the first industrial medium in Sweden in 1989 electrical engineering and the number of my personal card is 13010118713/02073562 and mobile number is 00963988257147 and land phone is 0096316360354 Please send $ 5000 to open an account with the Commercial Bank of Syria in Swaida to be able to convert The amount to my bank account number and you very much greetings and appreciation my sincere friend Thomas with my love.

زيد.كيوان
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby زيد.كيوان » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:26 am

zaydkewan@gmail.com
syria assweidaa sahwetalkhodr
zayd hamad kewan

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:11 am