It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Casper - asmund.c@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:03 am

asmund.c@yahoo.com

FS
Casper

About me:

I would like someone that will love and respect me for who i am, that hold my hand and surprise me with little kiss when i least expect it or give me a wink from across the room or call me to let me know she's thinking about me, cause I will be doing the same to her!

The Basics
City/Postcode:Raleigh, United States
Looking For:Long term relationship
I am a:Man looking for a woman
Build:Average/Medium
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Religion:Christian
Children:YES
Salary:I'd rather not say

CHAT

Hello how you doing
07:30:43 06/08/2018

asmund.c@yahoo.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:44 am

RPO: Alexey Lushnikov
Connect here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59511#p231552

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

georgewood769@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:23 pm

GEORGEWOOD
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: CALIFORNIA
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Personal Description:

I am a doctor - it's a profession that may be considered a special mission, a devotion. It calls for involvement, respect and willingness to help all other people...

IP: 41.66.202.252 Accra, Ghana

=> plus.google.com/u/0/113550999754854852660

george wood
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Alexey Lushnikov

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:00 pm

1st Email

Von: Casper Asmund <asmund.c@yahoo.com>
08.08.2018, 12:40

Hello xxxx, thank you for your effort to mail me.

I'm Casper Asmund by name, I'm single father to three wonderful kids and i work as a civil engineer.
I have been divorced for six years and now i'm in search of something of a lifetime and not of a nighttime, at this stage of my life, randomly picking vulnerable women for just sex is not what i want,, i want something much more admirable, maybe a woman who we can both start a never ending romantic story, a woman with no head games and lesser dramas, i respect, honesty, loyalty and a woman who's not so selfish,, is that too difficult to get Sophia?

Till i read from you

Зинаида.Стоянова
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Зинаида.Стоянова » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Да,я общалась с ним,даже отправила очень много денег в доллорах. Очень умело манипулировал.просил спасать коробку с ценностями.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nwa Omor / Allard Jacobson, nwaomor2@gmail.com & allardjacobsen3@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:28 am

interpals
nwaomor222 Deandolpg202, 58 y.o.
New York, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Hello, thank you for checking out my profile.
I now understand why I am in a career that involves numbers and not writing. Writing was never my forte nor a task I enjoyed. Writing about myself is even worse because I was raised to be modest and let the results do the speaking. Anyways here I go.
I take pride in the way I look and workout five days a week. I enjoy all sports. I have my own business and have the good fortune of time that allows me to travel and spend time on activities I enjoy . I love tropical places and the mountains. A perfect vacation day for me would be some activity in the morning like diving, hiking, rappelling etc. followed by some leisure time by the pool or at the spa in the afternoon followed by a wonderful dinner and an intimate evening.
I think it goes without saying but I would like to spend that perfect day with a wonderful woman. Someone who has similar interests and energy. Someone who has a great sense of humor and is very witty. I don't mind a little sarcasm as I feel a little banter back and fourth can be stimulating as long as there is always respect.
I consider myself to be confident and secure. Family is very important to me as are friends. It makes me feel good to do nice things for people. Please reach out to me if those are attributes that are also important to you.If you're up to Games please pass by me.I don't have time for Head games and drama because life's too short if you know what i mean..CHALLENGE is My Game
Thanks.

Image Image Image

:mugu:
allardjacobsen3@gmail.com >>>>>
penpals.phk.at/id.php?id=159094
Date: Sunday, 01. July 2018
Name: mallard
Email address: allardjacobsen3@gmail.com
Living in: France
Homepage:
Description:
I'm a simple and honest man . I like to laugh, has a good sense of humor and respect the life of people. I am easy going and hospitable, cheerful and thoughtful, kind and honest and wants to meet with an honest and God fearing woman. i love nature and enjoy walking along the beach. My personal habits are, Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring, love of learning, willing to try new things and in general just being committed and disciplined

.abcoeur.com/fr/profile/Nwaomor2/6061174
Nwaomor2, 48, Accra, Ghana
I'm a simple and honest man . I like to laugh, has a good sense of humor and respect the life of people. I am easy going and hospitable, cheerful and thoughtful, kind and honest and wants to meet with an honest and God fearing woman. i love nature and enjoy walking along the beach. My personal habits are, Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring, love of learning, willing to try new things and in general just being committed and disciplined

devoted.singles/en/users/nwaomor2
nwaomor2
48, Man, Single
Lyon, France

dateolicious.com/profile/allardjacobsen3
49 Single Straight Male
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: asmund.c@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Next chat

15:40:57 07/08/2018

I thought you were going to mail me
10:03:32 23/08/2018

I don’t understand why you broke the chain

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dean Dolph, deandolph202@gmail.com & deandolph202@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:41 am

interpals
ositadimma77 Enato, 57 y.o.
Auburn, United States [Current City & Hometown]

deandolph202@gmail.com>>>>
deandolph202

&
ogadimma202 Ivory Coast
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Casper - asmund.c@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:36 am

Email

asmund.c@yahoo.com <asmund.c@yahoo.com>

Aug 23 at 3:41 PM

Hi, you need to send me your pictures and tell me about you?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

michael - michaelni063@gmail.com, franklarry9901@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:12 am

hallo
Mein Name ist Michael Nicholas, aus Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Frau und ich würde gerne mehr über Sie wissen, wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht, aber ich glaube auch, dass es zwei Leute braucht, die zu einer Beziehung beitragen, damit es funktioniert. Ich erwarte nicht, dass eine Frau ein Diener für mich ist, die ganze Zeit damit zubringen, zu arbeiten und zu putzen; Ich glaube, dass es eine Beziehung gibt und gibt, und mir ist klar, dass es für mich manchmal einfacher ist, Wäsche zu machen. Schreiben Sie mir meine private E-Mail: michaelni063@gmail.com

hi
My Name is Michael Nicholas, from United state of America i am looking for a wife and i would like to know more about you if you don’t mind but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it’s more convenient for me to do laundry Write me back on my private email: michaelni063@gmail.com

michael063
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: dallas
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

IP: 172.58.19.114
ISP: T-Mobile USA
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
State/Region: California
City: Concord

=> /plus.google.com/u/0/117074373907526864160

Frank Larry
franklarry9901@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: michael - michaelni063@gmail.com, franklarry9901@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:46 pm

michael063,
USA Dallas
Marital Status: Widowed
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Languages: English, French, Russian
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Referred by: Online Banner Ad
Height: 5' 10" (178 cm)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black

Nana1968
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

davidwilliam525031@gmail.com

Postby Nana1968 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:30 am

The email address that I have is davidwilliam525031@gmail.com. He has been blocked and all messages have been deleted. He first contacted me on Facebook, under a different username, but, using the name "David William," telling me that he is a 54-year old Marine Engineer. He then proceeded to try to tell me that he believes in true romance; that he is in love with me, just from looking at my picture; and, that he is a widower. He told me that his wife died 5 years ago, and that he has a 14-year old adopted son. Now, mind you, the conversations took place over about 5-6 days. He even told me that he lives in New York, and that he is looking for someone that can help him to manage a business, and so on. Then, when I asked him if he meant there in New York, or if he was willing to move to Texas, he said that he was willing to move to Texas, and buy a house for us to live in and be married, if I would accept the relationship. The last conversation that I had with him was when I was headed out of town for my doctor's appointment, and he had asked what all I had done. I told him that my daughter and I had gotten ready to go out of town for my doctor's appointment, and that we had gone by Walmart, and I bought a new pair of tennis shoes that I needed, and a pair of rain/snow boots for my grandson. He then proceeded to tell me that his son is in need of clothing and shoes and that he would send me his son's teacher's name, address, and so on, so that I could send her money to buy him clothing and shoes, if I were willing to help; because, he is supposedly out to sea, and doesn't have access to his bank account. I asked him how soon he will be back on land where he will have access to his bank account, and he said it won't be until around Christmas/December. He had photos on his Facebook profile, that are stolen from Alexy Germanovich Lushnikov. He also sent me some through "hangouts," using his gmail address. After he asked for money, I quit talking to him, and began searching the internet for answers. Sure enough, I have found, here, and a couple of other places, where there are several photos used, along with several different names. Attached is the last image that he sent me, which I uploaded to tineye.com; and discovered his lies.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:24 am

Welcome to RS and glad you found out and not sent him any money :)

judee.cary
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby judee.cary » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:16 pm

I 've been scammed by someone using Allexy's pictures. Shortly after , within 2 weeks he practically had me walking down the isle,Then he wanted me NOT to befriend any other men. He's very secretive,and told me lie after lie after lie etc. I don't know what's true and what's not with this Guy he now goes by the name, Mark Collins, and he claims he's on a boat as a Marine Engineer, so he says, and wanted me to send him Itunes to pay the Chopper to get him here, to Sanford,Maine where I live,HE owes me a total of $1400. For the Itune cards I was foolish enough to buy for him. I'm on Disability,He caused a slight overdraft, I almost got stranded at Walmart,ANd he wanted me to send him a sexy picture of myself,in which I DECLINED,NO WAY!!!! AND wanted pictures of the inside of my apt,and got mad at me when I did'nt. Now he's given me the silent treat ment I got him to talk to me HE's mad at me because I failed to get him here. The WHOLE Time I was conversing with him, He WOULD NOT let me see HIS face,So I don't have alot to go by, He says he is on a boat in the Mediterranean, HE is QUITE A piece of work!!! A CREEP!!!! I HOPE HE GETS CAUGHT!!! AND HAS TO DO ALOT OF JAIL TIME!! I JUST WANT HIM TO PAY ME THE MONEY HE OWES ME!!! HE"S A JERK!! Judee Cary.I have no pictures of him, Sorry!! I wish I did,He won't send me any. Did you want one of me?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:56 am

Welcome to RS :) so sorry that you tricked by this scammer. :( Did you have his email id, phone number, etc that no yet posted here ?

Return to “White Males”