It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richard Jennings, sgtrichard001@outlook.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Toni Jennings - Tonijennings25@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:36 am

Tonijennings25@gmail.com

GL
50, Man, Single
New York Mills, United States (1830 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Single Woman
40 - 80 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Sex, Friendship

My self-introduction

My name is toni Jennings with one kid and widowed 3 years ago and searching for a lifetime partner
What I am doing with my life

I am in the military :thinking: and fighting for my course try :thinking:
Things I like about myself

I am a very brave and a ring man as well as a loving man
These topics are interesting for me

How to sustain a relationship

CHAT

Hello how are you
2019. 04. 16. 20:03:15

Tonijennings25@gmail.com
2019. 04. 19. 17:24:57

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Toni Jennings - Tonijennings25@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Toni Jennings - Tonijennings25@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:57 pm

Kiefer
https:/ /ilikeyou.com/ru/user/2739420/

Davejay23, Male 53
.oasis.com/en/member/davejay23

Greg
55 years old, Leo. United States, Anchorage
https:/ /wamba.com/en/mb1753390810

Dan Duff
https:/ /ruclip.com/channel/UCG0zb9UnV_Xl736PGj6cMnA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kiefer & Taylor & Davejay23

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:48 pm

^^^^^ ilikeyou/ Kiefer
add pics: Image

clone;
ilikeyou/ Taylor
54, male, Toronto

oasis/ Davejay23
Male 53
Annapolis Junction, Maryland, United States
About Me
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life...
Interests
Cars and Motoring, Cooking, Movies, Sports, Travel

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas W Jennings

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:35 pm

clone;
facebook.com/abudi.haadi.1
Thomas W Jennings
He lives in Kabul
After divorce

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kiefer Jennings

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:45 pm

clone;
vk.com/id380857590
Kiefer Jennings
Birthday: September 8
Family status: Free status
Hometown: Kentucky
Military service
Branch / Unit:
Command Sergeant Major USA
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Greg

Postby jaga » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:56 pm

clone;
Wamba/ Greg
55 years old, Leo.
United States, Anchorage

Mlp1965
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Jennings, sgtrichard001@outlook.com

Postby Mlp1965 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Richard Jennings AKA Williams Jennings is a total scammer however the guy is a very real person named Thomas Wayne Jennings whom retired from the US Army Reserve after 35 years of service and according to the army has no idea his likeness or a portion of his name is being used to scam women, I too fell victim to the scan til the person hacker into my google account and I reported him to google because he gotta into my text messages. I’m presently trying to warn sgt major ThomAs Jennings of what have been going on but the Army would share his location due to his being retired.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:23 am

Thanks for the post and welcome to RS :) if you have other info from scammer such as his new email id, phone number, etc that not yet posted here, feel free to post them.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:09 pm

The army is right. Indeed, by looking for other fake profiles that happen to use identical galleries, you´re only prolonging the scam lies, still wanting to believe. Many women have been there before where you are being now. It´s really better to make a cut and move on, accepting that all are fake profiles done by overseas gangs.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Kady29
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jennings, Greg MacMillan Facebook, 501-380-0918

Postby Kady29 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:10 am

A man claiming to be Greg MacMillan Jennings contacted me on Messenger about a post I made on Facebook in mid-January 2021. I had posted the number for the Suicide Prevention Hotline for Veterans in a public post on Facebook and a few days later got a message thanking me for posting it.

This man claimed his name was just Jennings. His Facebook profile had the name Greg MacMillan Jennings attached to the Friend Request he sent. I ignored the friend request. We messaged back and forth for about 20 minutes. He claimed he was in the military, wouldn't name a branch. Kept referring to himself as a soldier. I was in the military and no one refers to themselves as a soldier. Not any one of the branches refer to themselves as that. Each branch has its own nicknames. He kept saying he had to go on patrol but the times were off. I have a clock app with world clocks, his patrol would be starting around 7:30pm. He claimed he was fighting the Taliban so he would have been somewhere around Afganastan, Iran or Iraq. His answers were always very vague and didn't make sense.

This man claimed he was from Arkansas, had a 12 hear old son who lived with a caretaker and was divorced from a cheating wife. He never answered direct questions that were the least bit personal or that would be easy to answer if he had ever been in the US military, any branch. He quickly wanted my phone number to text rather then use Messenger. He claimed Messenger was too slow. I stupidly gave my phone number thinking I could block him if it turned out to be a scam. He texted me two days later around 5:30am, my time PST. He sent a picture and texted for a few minutes but was again very vague. He immediately was calling me Dear and talking like we've known each other for months instead of only talked once before. He was talking about finding a woman to spend his life with and how we must work towards that goal. He wanted to get married as soon as his deployment was over and he retired. The English was not written correctly, it was almost like it was poorly translated. Also, a long text was written and sent in seconds not the several minutes it would take to type it out. I exchanged maybe 12 messages thru text with this man and realised that something wasn't right. I told him I had to make breakfast and get everyone off to work and had to go. I also told him that I would not rush into anything and was not interested in getting married again, as I was recently divorced. When I kept telling him that I was only interested in a friendship for right now, he cooled right off. I got off the phone.

I have since checked Facebook and his profile has been deleted. The phone number he was using was
+1-501-380-0918. I am posting the only picture he sent me. I found several pictures of the same man in an image search on Google and they led me here. This is a scam. This man is not Greg Jennings or Thomas Jennings. Block him or delete him. He only wants money from you.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Greg MacMillan Jenning, phone number 501-380-0918

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:01 pm

phone number 501-380-0918
Searcy, AR
Bandwidth.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jenningsanderson1964@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:06 pm

Jennings
looking for Friendship, Relationship, Chat and Travel Partner.

am a God fearing man, I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself.
I am a supportive,caring,loyal and tolerant man. i am very humble,honest,understanding and truthful. i'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, i am deeply romantic,optimistic,hopeful,wise and smart. i have a good honest heart and i don't like being lied to.

Age 56
Sex Male
Sexuality Straight
Relationship Single
Ethnic Origins White
Home Location Tekcham, Manipur, India
Body Shape Average
Height 6.2" (188 cm)
Eye Color Black :lol:
Hair Color Black

Looking for
Truthful, honest and respectful. It really makes me get closer to a lady is the person inside, I do considers that more important because beauty fades with time but the person inside appreciates with time.

Interested in Women
Aged between 38 - 85

Faith Other
Has Children Yes, living away from home
Wants Children Not Sure
Education College
Occupation Military

General interests
Camping Cooking Dining Out Hiking Movies Music Travelling Wine Tasting

Music interests
Blues RnB

Sports interests