It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Maria; <kaurrovamariia@gmail.com/katy@onlinmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <ekativanlove@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 pm

Hello! xxxxxxx!
I'm waiting for your letter! Our friendship with you is very pleasant to me.
Earlier I had a feeling of curiosity about our acquaintance! Now I feel that it is more, because I become attracted to you.
I have some good news today. I talked to my boss, and she said that my vacation will be soon.
I need to finish something at my job and then I can have a vacation. When will your vacation be?
xxxxxx, I look forward to my holidays, so that we can make an appointment.
Do you want our meeting? You can arrive to Russia for our meeting? If you want, I can plan my trip to you.
A very long time I have not experienced the feelings that there are in my heart right now.
I feel very special about you ...
I'm afraid to tell you about it, but my feelings to you more than just friendship.
I'm really looking forward to your letters. Previously, I had no idea that such feelings can give a desire to
wait for the letter, corresponding by email.
xxxxxx, how do you feel?
I'm sincere with you and telling you just how I feel, I want to share with you all my thoughts and feelings.
From the very beginning of our conversation, I told you that you were sincere, and now I trust you.
I have a feeling that we know each other for a lifetime. I have no secrets from you.
I always try to answer your questions, but with this work I may miss something.
Please repeat your questions for me when I forget to answer them or when I miss something
from your letters because of work. Sometimes I do not have time, but you must be sure that I always read your letters.
Tell me, please, how do you see your future? What do you want in the future and if you want me to be a part of your future?
I want to be with a man, who I will love all the rest of my life! I have a passport that allows me to travel all over the world.
I really, really want to see your country, and your way of life.
I must see it with my eyes, your country and your way of living, and I think we're going to have a happy time together. I can imagine how wonderful and romantic it is going to be!!!
I do not understand what's happening to me, everything has changed in me!!!
I begin to notice that I more and more think of you!!! I get happy when I see your letter, it brings a smile to my face! :-)
I do not want to scare you with this, but I hope you understand me ...
Today I want to send you a little more special photos of me and video! I sincerely hope you like them!
I think of you!)
Please do not forget to answer my questions. I really appreciate our communication with you.
xxxxxx, you can not imagine how happy I am when I see your new letter!
I am sending you my kisses !!!
Your, Ekaterina!

Received: from [5.133.179.221] (helo=localhost) by mail.gma00il.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 18:52:49 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
British Virgin Islands, Road Town,
Tortola, Drake Chambers

Lunch-break.jpg

smile.jpg

smile-for-you.jpg

Morning video.MP4
http://sendvid.com/eo66fdgi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina Ivanova; <ekativanlove@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi xxxxxxx!
How is your day going? What time is it in your country?
I would like to know what is time difference between our countries.
Thank you that you find time to write me.
Now I wish to be next to you, to feel your smell...As any woman I want to
feel attention, tenderness, care and passion.
Recently I noticed that I feel more and more interest about a possibility of our
meeting with you. Last night I had a dream where we were together and you were gently touching my hair!!!
I believe that soon we will meet. All our dreams may come true when we will be together.
Now I know when will be my vacation.
Today my director told me, that I can have vacation very soon!
You know, it is a very rare occasion in our company when people are given a vacation like this,
because there is always a lot of work, as
I wrote you! This is why I am so excited about this vacation!!! I want to get the most out of it!!!
These news made me very happy because I will have 30 days of vacation!!!
Also I can use additional 15 days from my vacation last
year, as was given only 15 days instead 30.
So now it is a chance for me to use all 45 days of vacation!
Isn't it great news? Are you happy to know this news?
My director let me use all this vacation time as I told her
that now I have a man in life from a different country, it is you my darling xxxxxx!!!
Soon I will receive my salary, as they have to pay me my salary
before I take a vacation and I will get a laptop.
It is necessary for me to write you letters at any time
and also to have skipe with you! I hope you are happy about it!
I look realistic at things and think that we have to be well prepared for it!
I will start to prepare for my trip if you agree to this!? What clothes I have to take with me?
I need to know the answers to these questions, darling!
xxxxxx, I will be informing you on my preparation for the trip,
would you really like our meeting to happen?
I feel my attraction to you all the time!!! I am sure that when we will meet, our feelings will be stronger!!!
Please promise that you will look after me and take care of me, as I trust you!!!
I take our relations with all my heart!
The closest international airport is located in the city of Moscow.
It is airport Sheremetyevo or Domodedovo.
Please tell me, which international airport is closer to your home?
Which airport shall I get tickets to? I never was in your country.
If I arrive, are you going to meet me in the airport?
I don't know anybody except you there. I ask you to meet me in the airport!
xxxxxx, I will be happy to spend time with you.
Time that we will spend together will allow us to know each other better.
I want you to write me every day! I need your support!!!
I never travelled so far and I am a little afraid, but when I think of you, all my fears disappear!!!
In the next few days I plan to find out what shall I do to make my trip to you.
I promise that I will be informing you on all my news.
I also want to send you a post card, but I don't know your postal address.
Please write me your full address and I will send it to you from the post office!!!
When you open the card, please take it in your hands and you will smell my perfume!!!
I almost forgot that I didn't write you my full name. My full name is Ekaterina Ivanova.
Please write me your full name!
I send you a million air kisses!!! I am sure they will reach you!!!
Kiss you!!!
Your Ekaterina

Received: from [5.133.179.221] (helo=localhost) by mail.gma00il.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 19:24:08 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
Tortola, Drake Chambers

card-for-you.jpg

My-morning.jpg

smile.jpg

Smile-for-you.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Hi, xxxxxx!!! How is everything with you? My dear xxxxx thanks for the information about the airport.
I have news!
I found the information that is needed to travel to your country.
The embassy is not in my city. It is in Moscow.
I can not apply for a visa in my town, even with my international passport.
For travel in your country I need to apply for a visa.
Travel agency employee told me that I should submit an application online and send it to the embassy.
Then I have to sign up for an interview and then I have to go to Moscow to get a visa.
xxxxxx, I hope you like the idea of our meeting with you.
In the travel agency they told me that not everyone can get permission to travel to your country.
I said that I will be traveling for the purpose of tourism.
At the travel agency we decided with the employees that the best type of visa for me will be "Tourist" visa.
And with this type of visa I can come to your country without any problems. According to the tourist visa I can move freely on the territory of your country. I'm going to spend in your country 30 days, what do you think about this?
I think that during this time we can know each other better. Do you agree with me?
Employee of the travel agency told me it takes 10 days to get the visa from the date of filing an application.
At this time I have to live in Moscow, because at any time I might be invited to the embassy.
I've already picked up a list of the documents that I need to provide to the embassy in Moscow.
I can not believe that soon we will be together with you.
We will be able to give up writing letters and start talking endlessly, looking into each other's eyes.
xxxxxxx, as travel agency employee told me that I might need a letter of invitation from you, when I shall apply to the embassy.
Can you send me an invitation, if it is necessary for me? I will write to you if I need your invitation.
Now I'm going to call the embassy to know more details. I need to know the cost of paperwork.
I also must sign up for an appointment at the embassy. I hope that the information that I write to you now is pleasant for you.
I'm sure nothing will prevent us to meet with you. Do you agree with me?
I will send you my pictures as usual, today a little more special!!! I
took them for you) Hope you like them...Though I was a little shy making them, but I trust you! I will finish my letter
and I will wait for your answer.
Kissing you !!!
Your, Ekaterina!

Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 16:00:59 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
Tortola, Drake Chambers

air-kiss.jpg

have-a-nice-day.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 20, 2019 4:01 pm

......yesterday was Sunday and Embassy is closed ..... maybe she likes to talk to the answering machine also I told her that Invitation is not necessary, not the Embassy

Hello my xxxxxxx!!!
I am very happy to receive your letter.
You are the one with whom I want to share my thoughts, hopes and dreams.
Thinking about you makes my heart feel full and happy.
You're such an inspiration to me. You're responsible and very friendly.
For me, the physical condition, age, height and weight of a person is not the most Important thing!
The most Important thing for me is his inner qualities, loyalty, tenderness, care for a loved one.
I feel that we have a spiritual connection with you and an attraction.
Now during these lines I'm a little concerned, I'm shy, but I don't want to hide my attitude towards you...
I'm not writing to you about love, I just want to tell you that it's very nice to talk to you, and I really want to meet you.
You're a well-mannered, intelligent man.
You filled a huge void in my heart!
Today I have important news for you.
Please,my dear, xxxxxxx, be attentive.
Yesterday, I called in embassy which is located in Moscow.
Now I know all information which is necessary for me for travel to your country.
First of all, as they said to me, I should visit personally embassy in Moscow to begin process of official registration of papers.
I have told, that it is not a problem for me.
My vacation will begin tomorrow and at any time I can begin official registration of papers.
As they said to me, I should visit embassy to fill questionnaires for travel to your country.
It is necessary for me to wait approval of my travel.
I should show the inquiry on the marital status, the inquiry from work,
the declaration on payment of all taxes, and also the passport and photos.
Today I will try to receive all documents.
xxxxxxx, as they said to me, I do not require the invitation from you as my visa will be "Tourist".
If there will be a necessity for the invitation, I will tell to you about it.
I have decided, that hotel will be expensive for me...
I have chosen a variant room rent in Moscow!
I will choose cheaper variant when I will arrive in Moscow.
I should pay for registration of the visa and as I will need to pay consular
gathering and an additional payment for registration of questionnaires.
I asked about cost of air tickets, but the girl in embassy could not answer on this question.
When I will be in Moscow, I will visit the airport to learn the prices.
Today, after a telephone conversation with the girl from the embassy, I thought a lot about our first meeting.
Between us there are sincere relations and I am assured, that our relations will grow.
I wish to know, that our feelings are mutual.
xxxxxxx, I wait our meeting with huge impatience!
Do you wait our meeting?
xxxxxxx, it is necessary for me to be assured, that you will meet me at the airport.
I hope, that you also, as well as I, really want our meeting.
I have a feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first day of our acquaintance.
From my life the feeling of loneliness was gone and it is pleasant to me to know,
that in the World there is a person who's thinking about me.
Yesterday, I have come into shop and have bought a small gift for you, it's perfume. I am assured, that it is pleasant to you.
My darling, you do not represent as I wish to meet you, I would want that our meeting will be unforgettable.
I wish to be the most beautiful for you!
I did not have relations with the man more than 2 years,I could not find in Russia a person so close to me spiritually.
I believe that there will be a big passion between us and we can construct beautiful love!
I want it so much!
This meeting is the big step to our relations.
I listen to the heart, and my heart says, that we will be happy together.
Please, tell to me your thoughts!!!
I do not wish to lose any day from my vacation!!!
Our meeting is the best way to know each other better.
I miss you so much and I'm thinking about our first meeting :-)
I took intimate photos for you. I think you'll be glad.
I really hope you're not asking me about naked pictures.
I kiss you!!!
With love,
Yours, Ekaterina

Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 14:16:54 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
Tortola, Drake Chambers

My-underwear.jpg

only-for-you.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 21, 2019 9:33 pm

Hi my darling xxxxxxx!!!!
I have just read your letter. I am sorry for not being able to respond quickly, there has been so many things to take care of!!! Today I do not work, as my vacation has begun.
Now I stopped by at my work to receive all documents from my director which will be necessary for me in the embassy. The director wished me a nice vacation. I have said good bye to my colleagues as well. They were
joking and they made me smile a lot, it made my mood even better!!! I
am very happy!!! I am happy that soon we will be together! I am sure, that this vacation will be the best vacation in my life!!!
xxxxxx, I wait for our meeting with a lot of impatience. Last night I was packing my bag for my trip to you. I have told my mom, that I will go to Moscow tomorrow. My mom told me, that she will go with me to the airport, from which I am going to take my plane to Moscow. My mom asked me to be very
careful. She asked to write her a letter as soon as I will arrive to your country. I promised to send her our photos together.
If my father was still live, he would be very glad, that I have met such a man like you and that I am going to travel to you!!! It is very romantic!
xxxxxx, I trust you, I do not doubt the sincerity of your feelings. But I am a little afraid as I never travelled so far... Will you meet me in the airport???
Already very soon we will be together with you. Tomorrow I will arrive to Moscow. I promise, that I will write you letters every day, and to tell you all the news about the official registration of papers. Your support will be necessary for me! I will be absolutely alone in Moscow. Moscow is a very big city and I will be on my own.
I am sure, that our feelings will help us to be together as soon as possible!!
Today I will buy a new laptop, so that we could write each other letters, at the time while I am in Moscow, while the visa is being prepared.
I think that you understand that the laptop is necessary for me so that I could write you letters and inform on all news. I did not manage to connect my mobile phone to an international telecommunication as it is a difficult and long process to do, and I did not have time for it at all!
I think, that if it is necessary, I can find a way to call you from Moscow. I very much hope that everything will be alright!!!
My darling, I occasionally removed some of your letters, please, write me again, which airport should I arrive to???
Also write me your full address, phone number and full name again, I will write it all down to my notebook.
It is very important, do not forget to write it in your letter! Now I should leave the computer. I do not work today, and I cannot stay long behind my work computer.
I will go to the airport to buy tickets to Moscow. I miss you! Our meeting will make us the happiest people! I want, this happy moment to remain in our memory for all our life!!!
When we will meet, I want to cook many various meals for you every day!!! I will surprise you with my meals and I am sure that you will love them!!! Yesterday already I was packing my suitcase and I am sending you some photos!! I also want to say that I really want to be with you right now!!! It is a very special feeling!!! I hope you don't mind!!!:)
I want to tell you that I trust you completely!!! I dream of our meeting so much!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are dreaming of it too!!!
Kiss you many times!!!!!!!
Your Ekaterina!!!

Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 20:00:34 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
Tortola, Drake Chambers

I-go-in-Moscow.jpg

I-have-prepared-all-things.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 22, 2019 9:18 pm

Hello my dear, xxxxxxx!!!
I am writing to you from Moscow! :liar: :liar:
I hope you can understand that it was a really difficult days for me.
I'm sorry that I did not reply earlier.
I could not get access to the Internet and could not write a message to you!
It was a very difficult task to get to Moscow.
I should say that I was able to rent a room.
I rented a room in the apartment.
Mistress of apartment is very good woman.
I will write you the address where I live now.
My address: city of Moscow, Malygin street, house 14, Building 1, apartment 56, postcode 129336.
xxxxxx, today I visited the embassy in the morning and Sheremetyevo airport.
I decided that I should not waste time and immediately took up registration of my visa!
I filled out all documents for visa at the embassy.
I liked friendly people that work in the visa application center.
I saw the consul, he walked down hall and shook hands with all. He is a very serious and polite man.
Consultants helped me absolutely in everything, I gave all necessary documents.
Now I am looking forward to my visa.
I met a girl and asked her how long it takes to get a visa.
She said that now everything is done quickly, since a lot of people wishing to obtain a visa and the embassy works faster now.
The embassy told me that I should have 2 ticket.
Airline tickets are needed to obtain a visa.
The fact that my visa is a "Tourist", and I need to identify the exact date of my stay in your country!
It is a prerequisite for obtaining my visa!
I thought that the tickets can be ordered via the Internet, but the consultant said that there are very strict rules now.
Tickets should be original and should be delivered as soon as possible in order to design a visa did not take a lot of time!
Embassy officials have to see the date of my departure to your country and date of my return back to Russia.
Embassy officials explained to me that today in the world there are a lot of bad events.
Therefore, rules for visiting other countries have become stricter now.
I was very surprised with such rules, but it's necessary to get my visa.
Today I have personally visited Sheremetyevo airport and learned ticket prices.
The price of the cheapest one-way ticket is about 390 dollars.
Therefore, I need 780 dollars on two tickets.
xxxxxxx, I did not ask you for money, well as I have big expenses here in Moscow.
Now I have no money to buy tickets.
I paid at the Embassy visa and medical insurance, as well as many other documents.
I also paid for accommodation in a room. I bought a laptop so I can get in touch with you.
I have a little money now, but I need the money to live in Moscow.
Can you help me to buy tickets?
I already told you that I should buy tickets in Russia, because the embassy should assure my tickets here.
My dear, we need to hurry up with the purchase of tickets.
I need to approve the dates of my stay in your country.
Also today I visited the bank, which is located near the house where I rent a room.
I needed to know how I can get help from you quickly,
as I was saying that the ticket prices are getting more expensive every day.
Employees of the bank told me that money transfer systems
"Moneygram" can help me to get your help quickly.
Have you ever heard about these international money transfer system?
My dear, after you pass me your help, an employee of the bank will report to you the secret code.
With this code, I can get your help here!
Address of the bank: 125171, Moscow, "Moneygram" ROSBANK, +7 495 721-95-39. Tverskaya street, 15.
Name Ekaterina
Surname Ivanova

I hope you understand me, that I spent a lot of money and I really need your help.
We have really little time now, so I should give the tickets to the embassy as soon as possible.
My visa is in the process of registration now, and I'll arrive to you soon!
I hope that we'll be together soon.
Now I introduce our romantic evening by candlelight.
I will prepare a delicious dinner, you will discover wine... Ohhhh I dream about it!
I have never met a man like you! I've never been happy like now! Now you make me the happiest woman on earth!
You gave me a new life, you opened a new world for me that is filled with love!
My world has changed when I met you!I had no life before our meeting. My life was gray and empty!
I want at least a minute to see you, snuggle up to your chest, to hear the sound of your heart!
I will feel safe only when you will be next to me!
Now you are an integral part of my life!
I believe that we will be together soon! I live only with one dream now, as soon as possible to see you!
My feelings are growing every day! You deeply penetrated into my mind and my heart!
Please don't leave me alone in this city. Write me!!! I really need your support.
Moscow is Alien to me, and I do not like Moscow honestly.
This is a city where millions of people and all of them are in endless hurry.
I just feel safe with you by my side!
I'm always thinking about you! I miss you so much!
I tried to make Skype on my laptop, but I could not install this software.
I hope that i'll do it soon. But I think it does not take much to cope with it.
If I can not do it now, I hope you will help me to learn how to use Skype when i will arrive to you.
I did not have much time to have a walk in Moscow, because i was really busy today.
But I was able to make some photos for you.
I hope, you'll like it.
Now i have access to the Internet, so I can answer to you quickly now.
Kisses to you, my dear, xxxxxxxx!!!
I really hope for your support, and I'm dreaming about our meeting!
Your lovely, Ekaterina!

Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 18:25:58 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
Tortola, Drake Chambers

I-am-in-Moscow.jpg

red-square.jpg

video from Moscow. MP4
http://sendvid.com/hfx9aebl

..... given address Москва г., Малыгина ул. 14 к. 1, 129336

..... given address of the Bank Москва г., Тверская ул. 15, 125009

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Good morning, my dear xxxxxx!! It is morning in Moscow and I immediately opened my mail to read your letter.
I am glad to receive your letter. You have good news and I can quickly come to you. I understand the complexity
of the translation process of your help for me. I took a photo of my passport so you can show it in Money Gram.
I trust you and only want to be with you. My xxxxxx you are right, we should not go a long way.
We have to do what Money Gram employees tell us.
No! You've to do what I'M TELLING YOU and not MG!
They know their work and perform this work efficiently.
Thank you for not leaving me alone in this big city, with my problem. I will do everything to come to you in your tender embrace. Soon I will come to you and we will be able to meet at the airport and feel our embrace. This is my dream and I will go to this dream, whatever happens. I believe in our relationship and I am ready to overcome all difficulties.
Please write me as soon as you can send me your help. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:
With love, your Ekaterina

Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 09:46:05 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
Tortola, Drake Chambers

2019-05-22-23-06-24.jpg

... here was a Artist at work. 2x the same identically Signature-thats impossible. Fathersname is missing. Terrible bad Graphic work. This kind of Passport was given out from March 2010 and they started with a other Serial number. This Passport is definately NOT from July 2018.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Good morning, my man xxxxxxx !!! I opened my mail, but did not see your letter. What happened? I'm worry.
I hope you received my last letter? Please answer me as soon as you can. Do not leave me.
I'm waiting for your answer.
Your Ekaterina

Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 06:26:50 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
Tortola, Drake Chambers

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 24, 2019 3:26 pm

My xxxxxxx where are you? Why don't you answer my letters? I am waiting for your letter, but you do not write me anything.
Please respond!!! It hurts me to think that you left me alone with my problem. I do not want to believe it !!!!
I love you and want us to be together. I never felt it. Please write me an answer so that I can be calm.
Your silence makes me cry and I can't calm down.
I'll be waiting for your letter.
Your Ekaterina

Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 11:16:59 +0300

IPSERVER
IPSERVER WORLD LTD
Oleg Nikol'skiy
Tortola, Drake Chambers

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katy; <katy@onlinmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:01 pm

...... 2x from DMF-Spam with the same Pic

Helloo! My name Katy.
for serious relationships are important. I'm tired of being lonely.
I need a real man who will love and appreciate me.
I was traumatized by men before, so I do not trust men. But you need to be an optimist.
I'm sociable, friendly, loyal.
I'm hardworking men, so I work hard to pay bills. I do not visit noisy companies. for home cosiness is important.
would you like to have a serious relationship ?? Do you believe in eternal love?
What is important to you for creating a relationship between a man and a woman ?? I think that the most important thing is feelings, loyalty and trust.
I'm thirty-five years old, tired of being alone.
I need a loyal person who does not offend me.
please write me

Received: from PC-?? (unknown [85.26.164.114]) .... Blacklisted Spam-IP
Reply-To: "Katsy!!" <katy@onlinmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 20:21:09 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Mail 6.0.6001.18000

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

again-work.jpg .... mirrored Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Hey!!! My name Katy.
are you looking for a new love ??
men here are traumatizing women.
I was traumatized by men before, so I do not trust men. But you need to be an optimist.
I'm positive and try to be in a good mood.
I work a lot. I am a family and home man.
Do you trust fate ?? I think. that fate will give me the opportunity to meet the man of my dreams.
What is important to you for creating a relationship between a man and a woman ?? I think that the most important thing is feelings, loyalty and trust.
I'm tired of being lonely. My age is 3 5. I want to be with a man to be happy.
Do you believe in serious feelings ?? Do you need true love ???
please write me

Received: from PC-?? (unknown [85.26.164.114])
Reply-To: Kat <katy@onlinmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 20:21:47 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5512

PJSC MegaFon
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:04 pm

Hello my new friend xxxxxx! I'm glad you wrote me a letter. I am glad
that now I can speak with you and send you new letters. I hope that
you will tell me a lot of interesting things about yourself. Now I
will tell you about myself. I am an adult girl and I am already 35
years old. I want to find true happiness and great love. I live in
Russia in the city of Shakhunya. This is the Nizhny Novgorod region.

I live with my parents. If you are interested, then I can also tell you
about my parents. Please tell me how you are doing with covid19?
Everything is still closed with us and I don’t work. It is hard not to
work. What do you have in your country? I am sending you my photo. I
also hope that you will send me your photos. I will wait for your
letter. Katy

Received: from [100.64.75.120] (unknown [85.26.164.114])
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 04:18:15 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Isheyevka
Ul'yanovskaya oblast
433306, Russia

124512.jpg: 14/07/20; 07:38am

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:17 pm

.... found in Spam

Hi from Katy. How are you xxxxxx? Thank you for writing me again, you
know, waiting for your letter, for me it is very nice to be able to
know about you, each letter is important for me, because we can know
more. Now life is a little different after the coronavirus started. I
lose my job and many people don't work.
I think that in your country
too. I am glad that you love sports. I like to swim, play volleyball,
ride a bike. Sometimes I like to run. In general, I love sports. I
told you that I live in the city of Shakhunya. It is a small town. I
like small towns. What city do you live in? xxxxxx, please tell me what
do you want to find on the internet? Are you really looking for true
love or is it a game for you? I used to work as a hairdresser. The
hairdresser is closed now. It is difficult to find work in our
country. Tell me if you work or not. I live with my parents in an
apartment. I do not have brothers and sisters. I am a very
communicative woman, friendly, sportive, sincere, Enterprising, have a
good sense of humor, beautiful, charming and sexy, Open-minded and
easy going lady. I know what I want and I know how to Achieve it. I am
ready for creating a family, I feel with all my heart That I know how
to make my beloved man Dreams come true. I don’t want to write you a
long letter, but if you are interested in something, then you can ask
me. I am ready to answer all your questions. I have a higher
education. But it’s very difficult to find a job. I will be waiting
for your letter. I also hope that you will send me your photos. I ask
you to be sure to send me your photos. Take care of yourself. Katy.

Received: from [10.220.169.32] (unknown [85.26.232.187])
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:51:25 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

Hello-my-love.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:39 pm

.... found in Spam

Hello dear xxxxx!!!! I came to the Internet cafe again to write you a
letter. By the way, I want to tell you about covid19. We have extended
quarantine in Russia again. I am already tired of this quarantine and
many people too. What's going on with your country ?? Have you also
extended your quarantine? I hope that none of your close friends and
relatives is sick with covid19. I'm glad you told me more about
yourself. I'm glad you told me about your family. I'm sorry that your
girlfriend is cheating on you with your neighbor. I don't like
cheating and I don't like women who cheat on their men. It is neither
beautiful nor good. I'm sorry your dad is dead. I'm glad you visit
your mom. I am also glad that you have a brother and sister. I'm only
sorry that you didn't send me your photos. I love animals just like
you. I love both dogs and cats. What I wanted to tell you about
myself. I wanted to tell you that my height is 175 cm. My weight is 54
kg. Many friends tell me that I am thin. But I always try to maintain
my figure. My parents are ordinary people. Now my dad is retired, my
mom is also going to retire soon. I have neither brother nor sister. I
only have a cousin and a sister. I love meeting relatives. xxxxxx, do
you like meeting with relatives? I am interested to know a lot about
you. I would like you to tell me what you are ready to do for your
beloved woman ?? I am ready to do a lot for my beloved man. I'm also
curious to know, have you heard of Russian men? Many men in Russia
drink alcohol a lot and do not respect women at all. I hope you are a
different man. Now I am finishing my letter and will be waiting for
your letter. Please do not forget to send me your photos. I will be
waiting for your photos. Your Katy.

Received: from [10.224.153.165] (unknown [85.26.235.238])
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 15:19:36 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

Very-beautiful-park.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:21 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! I'm glad you wrote to me again. I am pleased to
read your letters. I'm glad to get to know you better. I am glad that
you enjoy reading my letters. I understand that you fell through the
ice as a child. This is really scary. I understand that it is
difficult for you to remember this. But I'm glad that you are alive
and everything is fine. Why aren't you sending me your photos? Today I
want to tell you about my day. I usually get up early in the morning.
I get up around 6am. I used to be able to cook breakfast for my
parents and myself. But I rarely have breakfast in the morning. I try
to have a cup of coffee or tea. Then I could do a little exercise at
home and take a shower. After that I go to work. But now everything
has changed and I don't go to work because of the quarantine. I'm
really tired of staying at home and I want to find a job.
I told you
that I worked in a hairdresser. I do men's haircuts because I'm not a
professional hairdresser.
Before that, I was selling shoes in the
market. It's hard to find a normal job here. It will be even more
difficult to find a job now. Because many do not work because of
covid19. I really want to go to work at any job so as not to stay at
home. The only thing that saves me is our garden. I spend a lot of
time in the garden. I love when the beds are all clean and free of
weeds. I also water the garden beds. xxxxxxx please tell me do you have
any hobbies? What do you like to do in your free time? I love to cook,
clean the house. I also love to knit. I like to go camping with tents.
I also enjoy playing sports. I also want to tell you that I don't have
to find a prince on a white horse. For me, the most important thing is
to have true love and trust. I find it difficult to trust men now
because of past relationships. But I'm ready to fall in love again and
give my heart to my beloved man. I hope that the person to whom I will
be ready to give my heart will not hurt me. Well enough writing a lot,
so I will finish my letter. I am sending you my photo and I hope that
you will send me your photos too. Write to me as soon as possible.
Katy.

Received: from [10.224.153.165] (unknown [85.26.235.238])
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 15:19:36 +0300

CUSTOMERS-GPRS-LAN
CORP
MGSM
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

i-miss-you.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”