It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Dani Daniels

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Dani Daniels

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:02 am

Thanks for posting these scam messages :)
("Belgium" and "Virginia", in Gmail headers, unfortunately, are just Google servers. As we know, these scammers are almost always writing and registering from West Africa.) ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: aliciathomas1805@gmail.com and johnsmith2616748@gmail.com

Postby bellecity01 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:51 am

Now these ppl in the united states from supposedly from corpus christi, tx living in a church monestary home since they have no place to go too
1. johnsmith2616748@gmail.com this john person supposedly a pastor there in a church messages would soon follow after i name 2nd person also supposedly from the same church where john smith is supposedly at there in texas in the united states an always they now both asking for gift cards rather it is amazon card or itunes card or steam card.
2. Aliciathomas1805@gmail.com an this person says she loves me an doesnt want to lose me at all an i told her i will close hangout messenger since this is a scam an she said dont dare her to close my hangout messenger acct or she would expose what ever pics an my personal info on social network an or report for what ever pics she has on me. messages from there hangout chat

Alicia: Hello
My Love how are you doing
You try to talk to John because I saw him at my church today
Love love
Alicia: OK let wait and see what will happen
You dare close this account
Bye
Alicia: Go ahead and close it and I promise you that the same police will come to arrest you when I report you
Alicia: You add foo money to it
You are very stupid
Alicia: How do I stole the picture you sent to me showing your name.
And so many more
You don't close this account
If you close it you will be in problem
Okay
Alicia: If you close this account you will be in problem I swear with my life
Alicia: You call them and I will go to them with all the evidence I have with me
Alicia: Don't you ever block me again else I will make you suffer
I will delete it when I get to you
Alicia: And I still have more
What happened
You block me
Alicia: I will surprise you
You just act funny I sweat with my life I will report you , I know your work, the type of car you use and so on
Alicia: Don't worry it will be a surprise to you when you see a police officer at your door.....

This alicia doesnt take NO for answer
alicia thomas pic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Smith <johnsmith2616748@gmail.com>
Mar 23 at 9:25 AM
I want you to send me the card by April 3rd and you making it 100$ card each making

some other pics since my pics wasnt posted or taken down on here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

instant messages from alicia thomas an john smith all today an if you see the times they messaged me kinda suspicious
Alicia: Hello my love
How are you doing
I’m so sorry for not talking to you al time
I was busy sometimes
Honey
I love you so much and I can’t do without you
And I can’t even wait to be with you my love
Honey you try and help me send the card 125$ amazon card with the cash receipt
And let me be online before you send the card
Make sure I talk to you before you even open it
I love you so much
I want amazon card dear
Love
time 3:45AM
john: Hello
I never open your old bank account
I want you to get me the card 175$
And I want you to get me google play card
I want GOOGLE PLAY CARD
time 3:44AM kinda tells me there one in same person
here is the phone # that alicia person has emailed me

ALICIA THOMAS <aliciathomas1805@gmail.com>
Jun 10 at 4:54 PM
Thats my number yan text me on here 18622278269

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rosalynbonney@gmail.com, 240-258-6119

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:12 pm

text rosalynbonney@gmail.com

Rosalyn1234567
Email rosalynbonney@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 23 y.o.
Country United States
City baltimore
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Other
Occupation student
Description
Personal Description Hello Dear,

How are you doing My name is Rosalyn Bonney Single,Native of American, Female,located in Baltimore, Maryland United States,+12402586119'm a full time Student and I'm majoring but working with Canadian organization as a speaker member of Youth to Business Experience Organization, i will like to know you more, if you mind, hope to read from you, Get in touch at rosalynbonney@gmail.com, you are welcome.
Your With Love,
Bonney

41.204.44.173 Accra, Ghana

^^hangouts
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellecity01 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:05 pm

some more emails from alicia thomas an john smith to follow

Jun 14 at 8:59 AM
On Fri, Jun 14, 2019, 1:58 PM ALICIA THOMAS <aliciathomas1805@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello good morning to you how was your night, I really missed you biside me my love, honey pastor John is just very mad and I'm so scared of what he can do my love all what he keep saying is that he need his 100$ Amazon card today,,, please talk to him

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019, 9:42 PM ALICIA THOMAS <aliciathomas1805@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear

John Smith <johnsmith263670@gmail.com>
Jun 14 at 7:11 PM
I told you to get me my card which is Amazon card and that will be the final between us if you get me my Amazon but you trying to fool me, I will make sure you cry for this and I swear with my life,, i have all your personal including your car number and where you work, you better get me my card you find yourself in a big problem and you dare me

Jun 15 at 12:36 AM
I will make sure I deal with you

Jun 14 at 7:34 PM
Hello pastor John is saying very bad things

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019, 6:50 PM ALICIA THOMAS <aliciathomas1805@gmail.com> wrote:

My love he don't leave his phone for anybody to take my love, please try to talk to him, he's very mad
Jun 15 at 1:09 AM
Hello dear what hes saying now is that he want the 100$ from you and that will be the final

Jun 13 at 4:40 PM
I told you what I mean, I don't know how you will do it all what I need is my Amazon card with cash receipt by Friday

Jun 10 at 4:54 PM
Thats my number yan text me on here 1-(862)227-8269

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellecity01 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:19 pm

some more emails from that god damn john smith he's not going away at all an keeps me demanding me money from him

Jun 16 at 3:42 AM
Don't you fucking make me mad at you, your have to give me my card in full which is Amazon 150$ don't let me be mad at you

Jun 15 at 5:00 PM
I don't want to know anything maybe you are broke or not but all what I want from you is my card by Monday and I want it to be Amazon card else there I'll be a problem and I want my card in full, troy don't you ever dare me

I told you to get me my card which is Amazon card and that will be the final between us if you get me my Amazon but you trying to fool me, I will make sure you cry for this and I swear with my life,, i have all your personal including your car number and where you work, you better get me my card you find yourself in a big problem and you dare me

neil.furgusson
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby neil.furgusson » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:05 pm

I got scammer with pictures of Dani Daniels on Google Hangouts ritaalottey12345@gmail.com, another scammer come from Ghana or Nigeria they always on Hangouts, I already reported fake profiles & blocked on Hangouts lucky nearly tried scam me, I'm anti-scammers & anti-fakes
🚫🇬🇭🇳🇬🚫

Fake profile from deafmatch.com
Name - Jessica298
Age - 30
From - London, England, United Kingdom
Always Zodiac Sign: Gemini never changed

Scammer was stolen pictures from Dani Daniels

Bloody Hangouts never FaceBook

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellecity01 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 am

some more emails from that god damn john smith he's not going away at all an keeps me demanding me money from him

Don't you fucking make me mad at you, your have to give me my card in full which is Amazon 150$ don't let me be mad at you

I don't want to know anything maybe you are broke or not but all what I want from you is my card by Monday and I want it to be Amazon card else there I'll be a problem and I want my card in full, troy don't you ever dare me

here some more emails from john smith
Jun 16 at 6:10 PM
I don't care what you say or how you get it all what I need is my card by Monday else you will be in problem, my Amazon card 150$ and final you can go..

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellecity01 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:54 am

here some more emails from john smith
Jun 16 at 6:10 PM
I don't care what you say or how you get it all what I need is my card by Monday else you will be in problem, my Amazon card 150$ and final you can go..
Jun 16 at 11:50 PM
I have give you chance, get me 50$ card by Monday and you send me the remaining 100$ by July 5th and that's final

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellecity01 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:06 am

Jun 17 at 12:00 AM
What's all this, I have told you what I want and that's the final, get me the 50$ by Monday and you get the remaining by July 5th, that's it... Bye

Only a blackmailer would refused 40 dollar steam card couple weeks ago but he wants it all an couldnt take just 40 steam card

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellecity01 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:12 am

Jun 17 at 12:06 AM
I don't care what you saying and don't you ever insult me anymore, get what I told you final

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellecity01 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:18 am

Jun 17 at 12:13 AM
All what I want is Amazon not steam,,,, I want Amazon card 50$ with cash receipt

how could anyone know if these blackmailers /scammers are really in the united states as they claim they are in the united states

Jun 17 at 12:13 AM
Honey to stop all this shit I think you please try and get him the 50$ card by Monday and let me stop all this he's saying because I don't want any problem for you my love..

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vanessa, vanessagrrg1m@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Vanessa
Ottawa, Ontario, CDN
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School

I'm Vanessa I'm an easy going and fun to be with girl I have always been very active and I love to do my things my own way I am very respectful caring and honest
I am looking for a serious relationship with a genuine and honest man who is adorable romantic and caring

Vanessagrrg1m@gmail.com add me

bellecity01
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bellecity01 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:19 am

new pic of ALICIA THOMAS <aliciathomas1805@gmail.com>

I HATE BLACKMAILERS AN SCAMMERS THESE PPL NEED TO GO AWAY SINCE THERE IS NO HELP FROM LOCAL POLICE OR STATE POLICE THERE ANSWERS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME JUST BLOCK THE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita, maryabubakar3k@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:54 pm

marya bubakar aka Anita
Arcadia, CA, USA
Height: 4 ft. 5 in.
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Self Employed

Hello,,How are you Doing now,,I am Anita..Am looking for a soul mate .. Am tried of being alone and playing games..I was born and raised in the state South Carolina but now in Ghana i have been in Ghana for some time now due to the recent lost of dad in the state so i decided to be with mom as she being a Ghanaian,I am hope I am going to return to the state soon And if you are intersented Hangout me on my email (maryabubakar3k@gmail.com)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Gatchel - janetgatchell101@gmail.com, (419) 540-1624

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:27 pm

devoted.singles/en/
Janetme
34, Woman, Single
Syracuse, United States

My self-introduction
hello,am not always online here,can you please message me on my number+14195401624 or hangout, janetgatchell101@gmail.com

(419) 540-1624
Usage Landline
City Toledo
State Ohio
County Lucas
Providers Peerless Network Of Ohio

Return to “White Females”