It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Zulfiya; <zuleyka.kzn@gmail.com/svetilianasi@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetilianasi@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx. Thanks for your reply. I was looking forward to your letter. Your letters make me happy and a smile appears on my face. I'm very glad to have met such a wonderful person like you. sorry, I'm not always right can you quickly reply! but I answer you with great pleasure!

My dear, I am very pleased that you are telling me about your feelings. You are such a sweet man. You know, I also have strong feelings for you. Do you have whatsapp phone number ?? I trust you and I want to give you all my care that I can give you.

I know we haven't known each other that long, but I can see my life changing for the better. I think it's because of our communication. I began to smile more often, and to be joyful. I've forgotten what sadness is and it's all because of you. I really want to walk with you on the street or on what some holding hands.

I look forward to meeting you, I sincerely want us to love each other in reality. You want this?? I want us both to be happy, to see love in our eyes. My dear, I have an important question for you, what do you think of me?? Would you like to be with me one day??

This morning I got up, had Breakfast and washed up then I got dressed, wearing perfume and went to the bus stop to wait my bus. At the bus stop I noticed a couple in love a man and a girl. The man hugged his girlfriend so tenderly and after a moment whispered in her ear: "I love you." I felt a little sad, I thought at once how sorry it wasn't you and me. all day I thought about you and our meeting!!! as much as I would love to see you in real life and talk to you about us, I want to enjoy a romantic time together ! I'm sure we'll be fine together! everything will work! I know! When I came to work , my colleague noticed that I what that not such! she asked me jokingly: are you in love? I said no! what makes you think that? my colleague answered me that it was noticeable on my face! it's probably because I think about you all the time!

you know I really want my heart to be filled with mutual love ! I want to with you have us was love! do you want to be happy with me?

I send you a big kiss and wish you a good evening!!!

Please send me an answer as soon as possible. Your beautiful Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc ([213.193.19.5])
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 19:35:30 +0300

SEVEN-SKY-BROADBAND
Iskratelecom CJSC
ISKRATELECOM Network Operations Center
Nagatinskaya Street 1, building 14
117105 Moscow
Russia

IMG000386.jpg

IMG000388.jpg

IMG000431.jpg

IMG000432.jpg

IMG000475.jpg

IMG000494.jpg

...... Cake-Video not necessary to post ..... its the same Cake from the last Pic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:02 pm

Hello my darling xxxxx! thank you for your answer! how are you?

I am very pleased that you like my photos! but at a meeting you will understand that in life I am much better and more beautiful!

Thank you for your beautiful words. You too began to mean a lot to me. I think only of you, and I also think that we will succeed. I am very glad that your words are all real. And they mean something. I trust you and I am sure of you, I hope that you too are confident in me and trust me. Can you send me whatsapp phone number ??

I'm sure we could be a great couple, because I'm just attracted to you !

I want to open my heart to you for sincere mutual love , I would like us to build a great love! are you ready to open your heart to me? let's filled our hearts with love and become happy together!

I am very serious writing you about my intentions , because I am sincere woman!

I think that we will succeed, the main thing is to strive for it! for me, it is important to the internal values of a person, I respect when a man is decent and responsible, when he fulfills his promises and keeps his word! I need a man with whom I will feel like a real woman, a man who will protect and love me with all my heart, spend romantic time with me!!!! in turn, I will devote myself to my beloved man all the way! I will take care and love him as he wants , I will pamper him with delicious dishes ( because the way to a man's heart lies through his stomach)! and I will always support him in the good and difficult times that happen in life!! my beloved man will be proud of me and will respect me!!!! All this we can build , all in our hands!

you know , every day passes with thoughts of you , after all you really occupied all my head! people ask me at work that I'm not myself! I go what is lost, and inside me something has changed for the better! my mood in the last time a remarkable, apparently you so affect me!

please don't grieve me, never hurt me, because I'm very sensitive to feelings.!!

I send some photos of my life again , hope they bring you a smile! The photos were taken this year in January and February. I send you a warm kiss to warm you a little!!! I want your answer very soon! please email me!

sincerely, your sweet Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc (78-106-70-89.broadband.corbina.ru. [78.106.70.89])
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 21:32:04 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Dynamic IP Pool for broadband customers
CORBINA TELECOM Network Operations
CORBINA TELECOM/Internet Network Operations
Kozhevnicheskij proezd, 1
Moscow, Russia

IMG000471.jpg ....... Altai Krai ...... 15.01.2019

IMG000498.jpg ...... ....... Altai Krai ...... 05.12.2018

IMG000511.jpg ...... ....... Altai Krai ...... 22.12.2018

IMG000531.jpg

IMG000532.jpg

IMG000586.jpg ...... ....... Bernaul ...... 30.12.2018

IMG000587.jpg

IMG000602.jpg

IMG000647.jpg ...... ....... Bernaul ...... 02.12.2018
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:18 pm

Hello my beloved man xxxxx. I've been looking forward to hearing from you, and you have no idea how excited I am., that he received. With every letter, I'm more drawn to you! I think it means something!
me so want see you in real life, now this my desire to number one!
I'm looking for the same thing as you. I think we will find it or have already found it.
I am a very sensitive girl and I want to be really happy.
For me, love is more than just sex. It is also communication and understanding to each other.
Love for me is trust, loyalty honesty, without these qualities do not build a real relationship that
will be very passionate and hot.
people should understand each other with half a word. I would like you to be my favorite!!! You don't
do you mind if I do? Yes, I may have hurried, but I want to. Why waste time living like this
very short. We need to enjoy every minute and every moment of life. You know what I mean?
I began to dream how good it would be if we were ever together.
I will be happy to see with you the romantic places of your country and enjoy our time together!!!!
I send you my air kiss and my some photos they were taken this winter.
I think you will like my photos! Don't forget to send me your photos.
I await your prompt reply. Your sweet Svetlana.

Received: from asus-pc ([84.51.112.130])
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 20:19:25 +0300

SEVENSKY-NET
Iskratelecom CJSC
Nagatinskaya Street, 1 building 14
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG000612.jpg

IMG000647.jpg

IMG000648.jpg

IMG000673.jpg

IMG000678.jpg

IMG000681.jpg

IMG000683.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:56 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx! thanks for your reply! every day I wait for your answer
and when I receive your letter, my heart melts! a smile appears on his face!
I really like you and I would like to see you in real life!
after all, in reality, much more interesting acquaintance and much better to feel it in real life!
I like that we communicate with you seriously and openly!
Thank you for your beautiful words. I would also like to marry you and grow old with you.
Do you have whatsapp phone number ?? I would be very glad to hear your voice.
I really want to step on the path to our meeting and come to visit you as soon as possible!
I have not been on vacation for a long time and I'm mentally tired of work and I want to relax!
and now all my thoughts are of you !!!! I can not even work quietly, but I keep myself in hand,
because I have a responsible job with people! but still some positive emotions I can not hide,
they come out themselves, because I often think about you and think about.
that we can make it work!
my heart wants to love and receive mutual love! I wish that love was between us!
rather would already enjoy a happy and romantic time of love!
I am glad that you are a serious man and you have serious intentions for me,
I can only answer you in return!
let's see what happens next!
I would very much like to make my dream come true in the near future!
I will try to do everything possible to make it come true!
I am sending you some other photos of my life again! This time it's pictures in bikinis!
I rested in Turkey last summer and it was cool!
I liked it very much, the sun, the sea and a relaxing stay.
I hope that you will be pleased to see them!
I will be very glad to see your other photos in your next letter!
I wish you a good mood!! I send you a warm kiss to warm you !!!
with respect and care, your beautiful Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc (78-106-70-89.broadband.corbina.ru. [78.106.70.89])
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 20:21:03 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

IMG000707.jpg

IMG000708.jpg

IMG000710.jpg ....... Phan Thiet/Vietnam .... 01.06.2019

IMG000715.jpg ...... Altai Krai ....... 13.06.2019

IMG000739.jpg ...... Altai Krai ....... 27.06.2019

IMG000750.jpg ...... Altai Krai ....... 17.06.2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx. Thanks for your reply. I am always pleased to receive your letters.
You're living in my head. I can't think of anyone but you!
I asked you whatsapp phone number, it is a pity that you ignored it.
Of course, we will be able to meet with you very soon, I will have a vacation soon and we will be able to see each other with you, but you will need to carefully plan everything.
I think that our meeting in real life will help us get to know each other 100 percent.
I have a great desire to meet you and get to know you in real life.
I like people who know the value of their words and can never lie.
I believe in our feelings and I want us to take this serious step towards being together.
I am a serious girl and never say empty words. My parents raised me well and taught me to always be responsible for my words and actions. I am a man of the old school, I have an old upbringing, honest and decent.
I want to get into your strong arms and surround you with care and love.
I always send you virtual kisses at the end of the letter. I want to finally kiss you in reality, not in the virtual world.
My dream is to Wake up in one bed in your strong embrace, so you kiss me and say: "I love you!"
I hope that this dream will soon become a reality. It'll be so romantic and nice for both of us.
I am grateful to fate that we met. This acquaintance is not accidental, we should be together.
Most recently I was a lonely girl who lacked love and affection, and now I'm thinking about meeting with my beloved man.
It's all like a beautiful dream that will happen in reality. I know that!!!
With these words I finish my letter. I await your prompt reply and your reciprocity.
I hug you tightly and kiss you on the lips. I'm sending you photos that were taken in Turkey and some of them were taken this summer in the village of my grandmother, there is good nature and you can rent a bike and ride through the woods and fields. I like it very much.

Your favorite Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc ([213.193.27.52])
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 18:04:05 +0300

SEVENSKY-NET
Iskratelecom CJSC
Nagatinskaya Street, 1 building 14
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG000041.jpg

IMG000042.jpg Amaryllis Resort & Spa - Phan Thiet - Vietnam ..... 08.05.2019

IMG0000803.jpg ...... Chemal, Altay, Russia ...... 20.04.2019

IMG0000837.jpg

IMG0000838.jpg ...... Altai Krai ....... 27.05.2019

VIDEO_00011.mp4 ..... since we know that it is Vietnam instead of Turkey
http://sendvid.com/baoaf7vl

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:25 pm

...... she ignored my slap with the Vietnam Video & Pics ....

Hello, my darling and my darling xxxxxx!
I am very glad to get your answer, I try to write you letters to your face was a smile!
I write you all sincerely and from my heart!!!
I always wait for your letters and photos, your compliments and news.
Thank you for your beautiful words. I'm still waiting for your whatsapp phone number.
I would love to be a couple and then I would be ready to share my life with you!
Despite the fact that we have never seen each other, I feel that you are a very good man and I like you very much,
I will be happy with you, you are the man of my dreams!!!!
when I come to you , you will see that I am a very good and decent woman, you will be surprised by my femininity !!!
I am very gentle and sensitive!
I'll give you a romantic evening by candlelight !
I will pamper you with different delicious dishes that you like!
I really like to cook fruit and vegetable salads , like different grilled meat!
but on ordinary days, cold days, I make different soups of Russian cuisine! I am sure that you will like my dishes!
I know a lot of great recipes! you'll be pleased with me!
we will eat and look at each other , enjoy our moments,
and then dance together to slow music and speak in each other's ears - warm words of love that will melt our hearts!
we will immediately change our lives for the better, our hearts will be filled with love for each other and we will be happy! we will fall asleep and Wake up together, we will enjoy every minute spent together! Yes, I have very serious intentions on you and I am ready for all this!!
I have never been to your country and I am very interested to come to visit you!
tonight I will lie in a bubble bath and dream of our meeting!!!!
what are your plans for tonight? tell me!
I'm sending you some more photos from my life! I hope that they will please you and give you a good mood!
I also send you my video from the latest fitness workout. Hope you enjoy.
I'm waiting for your reply soon, kisses, your sweet Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc ([178.141.227.162])
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 20:39:59 +0300

MTS-KRV-PPPOE-33-NET
Mobile Telesystems PJSC, Kirov branch
Dynamic PPPoE individual customers
Network Operation Center CJSC COMSTAR-Regions Kirov branch
101, Karl Marx St., 610027, Kirov, Russia

IMG000295.jpg

IMG000302.jpg

IMG000310.jpg

IMG000476.jpg

IMG000477.jpg

IMG000604.jpg

IMG000607.jpg

IMG000946.jpg

..... Video not necessary to post, unimportant for this case

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:35 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxx! I've been waiting for your answer! I am glad to receive your letter!
you always bring a smile to my face with your letters.
You know, I have a lot on my mind and I think about you all the time. I constantly dream and imagine that we live together as a couple, I imagine that we are very happy! And I want these dreams to come true!
Just imagine how good we'll be together! All our friends and acquaintances will envy us when they see our love!
My dear I want to meet you in real life! This is my dream!
I would like you to make all our dreams come true! We have something to strive for and we will do it!
Imagine our first kiss! mmm... I want to taste your lips.
I'm so glad we found each other in this big world!
We may be far from each other and in different countries, but for me distance is only the road, the road to happiness and our happy future!
I hope you feel the same way! I have a craving for you and a desire to be with you! Desire is 50 of success! And the rest is the desire of the matter!
I miss you very much and think about you almost every minute, I feel like I'm a child and I fell in love for the first time!!!!
I am waiting for your answer, please share your thoughts and dreams with me! Kiss and hug you! Your sweet Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc (93-81-154-244.broadband.corbina.ru. [93.81.154.244])
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 20:54:19 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

IMG00087.jpg

IMG000313.jpg

IMG000314.jpg ...... Altai Krai ...... 10.06.2019

IMG000742.jpg ...... Altai Krai ...... 18.07.2019

IMG00088.jpg ...... Altai Krai ...... 12.07.2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 am

Hello my love xxxxx! How are things? I am glad to receive your letter! I enjoyed reading it.
I really want to meet you in real life, I only live ideas about it,
but I'm already happy because I found you in this life!
I always think of you. I so want to cuddle up to you and be with you
next, hear your breath and feel your heart beating!!!!
I really want to feel your gentle kisses and touch!!!
rather would already my dream came true and we were together! all in our
hands and only depends on us!
I see in you that you want to be happy with me. But for this
it is necessary to meet first! I want to feel you in real life!
distance is not a problem in the 21st century, as I said earlier, a few hours by plane and we are already two steps away from each other!
I opened my heart to you, trusted you with all my dreams and feelings. I am a very honest woman and I was raised right!!! and I'm glad you're a man too! I have a feeling we've known each other for a long time. I feel comfortable when I talk to you!
I'm sending you some photos that were taken in the spring. I wanted to buy you a Husky puppy, and I came to see the puppies, but my mom was very allergic, so we changed our minds about buying a dog. I was just taking pictures with the puppy's parents. I like animals very much. I hope that my photos will cheer you up! I also sent you my video, you can imagine what I do on fitness. These are very good exercises, they act as a massage. But when I'm with you I can give you a massage every day! you like massage?
I await your reply. Kiss and hug you! your beautiful Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc (128-74-246-53.broadband.corbina.ru. [128.74.246.53])
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:49:23 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

IMG000651.jpg

IMG000652.jpg

IMG000653.jpg

IMG000657.jpg

IMG000661.jpg

IMG000663.jpg ....... Горный Алтай ...... 10.10.2017

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Hello my darling xxxxxx! How are things? I am happy to receive your letter! I was looking forward to it!
I've been thinking about you all day!!!
I also miss you. But you do not send me your whatsapp phone number. I do not have an instagram. I take pictures for myself. I did not register in social networks.
I also really hope that we will meet soon and everything will be fine with us.
You know, yesterday when I went to bed, I was thinking about you, and I had a dream, and I get off the plane and I run.
right into your arms and you kissed me hard and gave me 7 red roses.
I was just happy when you invited me to your house, when I went to your house that I saw a delicious ready dinner was at the candles.
It's romantic. We started talking and got to know each other better..
I woke up in such a wonderful mood and I would like to meet you as soon as possible!
My dear, you know that I am honest with you and I Express all my feelings in words, but I also want to Express them in actions!
I want to hold you tight and look into your eyes! I want to kiss your lips. And further more!
I really want to be with you, to live with you in the same house as a real husband and wife.
This is my dream! And I will go to her! I would really like you to try my kitchen, because I really cook well, and for you I will try to cook delicious 100 percent better! Because for me it will be nice! It's nice for me to do something for you! Yes you perhaps thinking that we're in a hurry, but if our feelings to each other indeed are real, then we should not lose nor minutes!!! We create our own lives, and I believe that fate can be changed!
I really want to meet you soon, I've been thinking about you a lot today.
I crossed the road and thought and went to a red light, well that all went well and there were no cars.
I will try to be more attentive during the day and dreamer at night!))
I wait for your answer, kiss and hug you! your Svetlana.

Received: from asus-pc (95-27-131-62.broadband.corbina.ru. [95.27.131.62])
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 22:16:42 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

IMG000562.jpg

IMG000564.jpg

IMG000567.jpg ...... Altai Krai ..... 13.07.2019

IMG000635.jpg ...... Vinpearl Land Nha Trang/Vietnam ..... 03.06.2019

IMG000743.jpg ...... Altai Krai ..... 28.10.2018

IMG000984.jpg ...... Altai Krai ..... 07.04.2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:52 pm

..... she ignored my next Instagram and Vietnam-Holiday slaps

Hello my love xxxxxx! I was looking forward to your letter! How are things?
I am very happy to answer your letter because your letters make me happier! and my letters?
I am very glad that fate gave me you, and I really appreciate and believe in a happy future with you !!! To our happy future!!!
I understand that I'm really in love with you, and I want to be your lover forever! now I dream of kissing you and hugging you and falling asleep ... I want to sleep and Wake up with you ! I want to see you smile!
I want to make you a delicious Breakfast and make coffee ... you will be very pleased with me, because I love to cook!
so I'm going to treat you to some delicious Russian pancakes with strawberries and berries and ice cream and cream!
Do you like strawberries and cream? It is very tasty and healthy, erotic!
Very soon we will be together! before going to bed, I constantly imagine how we walk with you in the Park, where many flowers and hear the birds sing! When I think of you, I feel butterflies in my stomach.
I know that you my fate and that you not accidentally appeared in my life! I want to be with you and never be apart!
I can't imagine life without thinking about you! I know you feel the same way I do! Because our love is mutual!
Let's plunge into the ocean of love and burn in the flame of passion! Our life will turn into a fairy tale! A fairy tale that will have a lot of feelings, passion and sex!
It's already become a fairy tale for me because it has you in it!
I am waiting for your answer , I hope you will answer me quickly.
I love you, kiss you hard, and hug you! Your favorite Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc ([46.42.162.218])
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 19:40:56 +0300

RU-TATint-13092011
for FTTB customers of Kazan branch of OJSC Vimpelcom
Sovintel Abuse Department
now Vimpelcom Business Abuse Department
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG000689.jpg ...... Altai Krai ..... 22.06.2019

IMG000702.jpg ...... Phan Thiet/Vietnam ..... 07.05.2019

IMG000743.jpg ...... Altai Krai ..... 26.06.2019

IMG000745.jpg

IMG000793.jpg

IMG000796.jpg ...... Vietnam ..... 22.05.2019

IMG000807.jpg

IMG000808.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:53 pm

Hello my favorite xxxxxx! I am happy with your letter and with great pleasure write you the answer.
We can meet with you at the beginning of October. I will have a vacation for 30 days. I can come to you for all 30 days. What do you think about it?? I would be glad to see you in real life.
My favorite, today I thought a lot about us with you about our relationship and our love!
You know, I think I'm in love with you. I realized that you are the person with whom I want to build my future.
I am a serious girl and my intentions towards you are serious. I trust you and that's why I want to come to you, I'm sure you won't hurt me, but my mom's worried because I'll be all alone with you. But I believe you!
I want to feel the warmth of your embrace. I want to talk to you for hours, look into your beautiful eyes!!!
I am a man of my word and if I said that I want to come to you, then we will definitely meet with you.
I will only hope for the best! you know, I had an erotic dream last night ! it's like I came to your house the first day of the night when we were drinking wine and having passionate sex! that was the first time you ever ****Removed'''! I was very good and happy to close my eyes, and you moaned heavily!
I've never had sex like this , I don't know why I had such a dream! but I liked it!
I don't want to lose you and waste time with you! I want to come to your place! let's make our dream come true ! Yes, I am a simple woman and do not like a luxurious life!
for me more important, your domestic values more! This is the most important thing in life and in relationships!
I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. I only want to be with you. I don't need anyone but you. Please don't think badly of me. I just wanted to share with you my dream. I think you will be pleased!!! My feelings for you are sincere!!! Please give me a chance and we will be the happiest couple!!! I promise you!!! Now I will to think about you and about our meeting!!! I want you to know that I fell in love with you!!!
This concludes my letter, I miss you so much!!! I hope you enjoyed my dream!!! I love you!!!

I look forward to your answer and your thoughts!

I kiss and hug you your favorite Svetlana!

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 21:04:15 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

IMG000439.jpg ............ 23.12.2017

IMG000450.jpg ...... Karon Beach/Phuket ...... 24.12.2017

IMG000941.jpg ...... Altai Krai ...... 16.07.2019

IMG000965.jpg

IMG000966.jpg ...... Altai Krai ...... 28.03.2019

IMG000970.jpg ...... Altai Krai ...... 16.07.2018

...... Movie not necessary to post, its a silent Pic 2 Video ...... same "Dress" and taken at Xmas on Karon Beach/Phuket/Thailand

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Hello my favorite xxxxxx. How are you?? I am pleased to receive your letter.
I take you very seriously and soon I want to come to you!!!
My dear, I would like to come to you on my vacation on October 1. I could come to you for 30 days. But now I have no money. I can find out in a travel agency and find out how much the trip to you will cost. But I need your help. Could you borrow me money ??? If you agree, then I will go to a travel agency and find out everything about the trip to you. To do this, I need: Your full name, your full address and the nearest airport.
As a child, my parents taught me to be an honest and decent girl.
If I promise something, I always keep my promises. I am a serious girl and I understand the value of my words.
I've never let anyone down. I've never felt as good as I do now. I read your letters and fall in love with you even more. I want to be with you, I want to feel your warmth and to be always near.
I really want to know and see you in real life!!! This is really my dream! And I know you want it too!
My God, it's true love, and I fell in love with you! I want to see it in a real meeting !!!!!
recently, all thoughts concern only you and our upcoming meeting, and I do not know why!
it's so nice to get up in the morning when you dream of me at night, and then I walk all day like a lost man, all thoughts only of you!!!!!
I think with great hope that you have mutual feelings for me, and you want me to come to you soon !!! I'm glad I met you in this world !!! my heart rejoices that soon I will see you in real life!
I keep thinking about how we're gonna have a good time! About how we will walk together! Watch a movie!
To spend the evening together! Make love and many other nice things! I often think about how I kiss your lips.
I feel my legs give way and shake at the thought.
I kiss you hard on the lips and cheeks !!!!!
I look forward to hearing from you soon. You're my favorite man. I kiss you hard on the lips.

Your favorite Svetlana!

Received: from asus-pc ([46.42.165.142])
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 19:30:31 +0300

RU-TATint-13092011
for FTTB customers of Kazan branch of OJSC Vimpelcom
Sovintel Abuse Department
now Vimpelcom Business Abuse Department
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG000183.jpg ...... 05.07.2018

IMG000184.jpg

IMG000187.jpg ...... 05.07.2018

IMG000326.jpg

IMG000901.jpg ....... 02.06.2018

IMG000904.jpg .... Krasnodar ... 10.06.2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:18 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx. I just came from a travel agency where my girlfriend works and found out everything about traveling to you. we drank coffee and ate a delicious apple pie.
my friend said that everything will quickly organize my trip to you and I will calmly get a visa at the embassy of your country one day before my flight !!!
She said that the most important thing is to travel through her travel agency in order to get a tourist visa quickly !!!!
I also found out the cost of my trip to you 708 dollars (my ticket to you costs $ 279, my return ticket costs $ 279, my tourist visa costs $ 50, medical insurance costs $ 100)!
I need to pay $ 708 in cash, then they will immediately begin to prepare my trip for you!
if you help, I will immediately pay for a trip to a travel agency and will inform you of the flight details and the date of receipt of the tourist visa!
I really want to come to you and spend a romantic time with you !!! I think that we will be well together and I think that we will be a wonderful couple !!!!
I think that our meeting will be wonderful, I so dream of it. Now I send you my gentle kiss and am waiting for your reply soon. Hope it will be positive. Now my mother is sitting next to me and sends you a big hello.
She really hopes that I will go on my vacation to you, because she sees that I am walking happy. I am happy that I will soon see you in reality. My mother and I gathered to drink tea.

Your favorite Svetlana.

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 18:23:53 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

IMG0001205.jpg ...... Магис Спорт ..... 03.10.2017

IMG0001209.jpg ...... 15.02.2018

IMG0001223.jpg

IMG0001224.jpg ...... 16.10.2017

IMG0001265.jpg ...... 11.12.2017

IMG0001270.jpg ...... 16.12.2017

IMG0001287.jpg ...... 03.02.2018

IMG000986.jpg ...... Берёзка ..... 02.08.2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:57 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx. You can help me and send money to my mom’s bank account. As soon as the money comes to my mom’s bank account. I will go to a travel agency and pay for my flight to you. I will also send you a copy of the ticket to you. Here is my mom’s bank account:

SWIFT: VTBRRUMM

Account number: 40817840221424009517

Name of Bank: VTB Bank

holder name: DMITRIEVA INNA

As soon as you send the money to my mom’s bank account, send me a copy of the receipt. I will give it to my mother and she will be able to get money from the bank. I love you very much and really look forward to seeing you. I hope that you will not refuse me and we will be with you on my vacation in October. With love, your beloved Svetlana.

Received: from asus-pc ([94.180.5.174])
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:08:36 +0300

ERTH-NSK-PPPOE-17-NET
JSC "ER-Telecom Holding" Novosibirsk branch
ZAO "Company "ER-Telecom" Novosibirsk
Dimitrova prospekt, 1
630004 Novosibirsk
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:02 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx. I understand. Here I am sending you a copy of my passport. I hope that now you will succeed. My favorite, once you make the transfer don't forget to send me a copy of the receipt. But this is a copy of my passport. I don't know if it'll fit the Bank, because you can send the money to my mom's Bank account. If this copy does not fit in the Bank, you can send me these questions and I will answer them. Svetlana.

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:25:59 +0300

BEELINE-BROADBAND
Moscow, Russia

My-pasport.jpg

...... this Passport was already used in 12 other Scams under 12 different Names, so, not necessary to get in Details.

Return to “Russian scammers”