It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnathan Goodluck, jonathangoodluck1991@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:02 am

interpals
jonathangoodluck1991 Jonathan Goodluck, 60 y.o.
California City, United States [Current City & Hometown]
I'm divorce with two kids,,I work as a Chief Petroleum Engineer: Plans and directs engineering activities of a petroleum company to develop oil fields and produce oil and gas.

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Johnathan Goodluck, jonathangoodluck1991@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

LYNNJ333
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

Postby LYNNJ333 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 am

He is on Plenty o Fish ,posing as Antonio ....here is email
Antonio Mccartney
Attachments
Apr 15, 2019, 9:43 AM (1 day ago)
to me

Thanks again very much for having the time to read my mail and write back, Never thought a sweetheart like you could ever respond to my profile and mail , What a beautiful name Jonna for a beautiful creature like you, I guess God spend extra time creating you, Can't believe you are still single,I guess those men around you don't have eyes to see the beauty i see in you , Although Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody else, but how attractive we are to ourselves, for one cannot think other people think they are full of beauty unless they know they are beautiful too and I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance. I believe God have a reason for making us meet each other, that there's a reason for everything that happens in life.

Telling you about me : I'm a single parent with a kid and i'm proud to have her in my life,she lives with me and I always take her Along with me everywhere i go. i feel this is a good time to have someone to share the good things of life with, including adventure and laughter. I'm born and raised in a catholic church , I attend a catholic church and I don't mind going to church with a damsel like you because I have always wanted a woman I can worship God with, holding her in my arms and walking solemnly into the church auditorium together , Gazing into her eyes and thanking God for sending her my way.Telling you a little more about me, Am a caring,Loving, love to travel and God Fearing man who Love to swimming ,dance,read Books,and also Love to Cook and walk around and play golf .I am a social man. I'm a social drinker but don't smoke, am a easy going man, Very Honest and Loyal, I do own a home, . Right now I am kinda Tired of living alone and I really want to settle down with the Love of my Life, Also I am willing to relocate if I fall into a Committed Relationship that can lead to something serious or more with time.
I'm looking for a quality woman who takes care of herself and is comfortable with who she is. I would like her to be enthusiastic about learning and trying new things, and it would be great if she enjoys participating in sports and being active or anything that keep her fit (but really doesn't matter though) . I don't so Much believe in age or distance, Cause distance can be reached no matter how far or how near t tends to be and age is just a number to me. I also believe Love is not about body stature,Racism but its all about what is in the heart. what I care about is the love you have in your heart to share ..together My personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful. I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I like to cook, I wish i have someone to cook for. I love cooking, going to the beach, Although i haven't gone to the beach in a long time now. stay home listening to a country or romantic song, I enjoy love story's, I'm a very sensitive person i cry sometimes, with just watching a movie.

I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume a social butterfly. Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide you with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell you what to do. I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home. I feel the peace of the world in the breeze across the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature. I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day...Do you think you can flip my Trigger, Or worth trying??, Any way i will drop my pen here and await your response. hope my note finds you well and helps you learn more about me, I'm looking forward to learn more about you as well, so we can get to know each other better. Hope to hear back from you soon on your free time if I didn't scare you off
Attachments area

SabrinaWhiteman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SabrinaWhiteman » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:13 pm

:mrgreen: Yep he is still at it. Whoever he is contacted me through a game on Words with Friends. Of course I did a google tinypic search and here it is.

Not that I'm not a beautiful and gorgeous woman, but this fool was like "I love you so much" and I'm like ummm :disagree: Anyway, there's a first time for everything. He asked to be added on google hangout as wilsonethan636@gmail.com or something like that. He created an elaborate story that goes something like:
His wife died of cancer and he has a small daughter to raise. Also, he is a diplomatic agent living in Aleppo, Syria. :shock:
I've gotten the young daughter to raise story before (because these idiots are on all the social games) but this one takes the cake.

Poor Mark Gervais

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

humblenew28381@gmail.com, humble28381@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Glenda2838 Jun 2
Good day friend how are you doing i hope you are doing great i hope to hear from you soon so we can talk about our self thanks dear

Am handsome and i love making new friends humblenew28381@gmail.com

Glenda2838
Email humble28381@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 55 y.o.
Country United States
City New York city
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Fit
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Diploma
Description
Personal Description Am single man and responsible man i love making new friends
ImageImage

102.176.65.161 Accra (Kpeshie), Ghana

This Ghanaian gang also scams as "Uwe", see: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89373&p=594936#p594936
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

David Edward - 317-342-5551 - davidedward185@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:25 pm

317-342-5551

GL
David Edward
58, Man, Single
Fort Wayne, United States (935 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
51 - 65 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

CHAT

Hey beautiful. How are you doing today
17:00:50

Are you on WhatsApp. I will like us to talk there
17:09:07

not really but what is your whats app number. my son have whats app
17:10:01

3173425551 this my number to my WhatsApp while this is my email to my hangouts davidedward185@gmail.com

HANGOUTS
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephane, ccartin46@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:39 pm

interpals
stephane459 stephane, 58 y.o.
Paris, France [Current City]
Rome, Italy [Hometown]
moi je suis un homme de confiance et merci????????

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

nana243
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nana243 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:53 am

Hello everyone

In the app woo plus i found this guy. I think he is the same. Can anyone confirm if you have this picture?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:47 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) . Yes it was the same pic. Did you have his email id or phone number ? if yes please post.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:52 am

clone
date.vp.donetsk.ua/fi/mb1487739541/album_photos?&album_id=
Marco
Oli verkossa kauan sitten
56 vuotta vanha, Neitsyt. France, Créteil
I find myself rather simple to live serious nice honest helpful funny, I am Spanish of Origin I am looking for a serious relation with a Serious woman
I am looking for a serious relationship with a serious woman who can love me for who I am and not for what I have here!

ImageImage

nana243
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby nana243 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for update :) . Yes it was the same pic. Did you have his email id or phone number ? if yes please post.
Hi Minerva. He didn't gave me any. Because i just talk a couples times. But since i aware of the situation in this apps. I searched and voila! He is in the woo plus app as Mark.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:44 am

TAGGED

Patrick

Last Active:21 hours ago
Profile Views:1579 times
Profile Skin:Default
Relationship Status:Divorced
Languages:English
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Religion:Catholic
Orientation:Straight

About Me:

i love life and all it has to offer. i take the time to stop and admire the beautiful things in the word. i am a friendly and open-minded person. i love to meet people. i am very accepting and non-judgmental i believe in life and let live. i find people interesting and love to hear about their lives. i deals and dreams. i think we can always learn something new from others as well. no matters how young or old. i thrive on change and dislike routine. i think every day is a new beginning for life and learning. i understand life and think i get it. material things are nice, but i go not much value in life and and feel much about life in aspect of my friends and family are important to me no matter what life throws my way.i know God will give me strength and wisdom to figure it out.

CHAT
Hello xxx

ImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

henryduval314@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:41 am

This is the same Ivorian scammer as here ;) https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 85#p607685
They mixed up each others´ scamming initial scripts, i.e. the Ivorian scammer posing as fake white male "Henry" sent me their fake white female "Nadine"-script 58 minutes after first contact, by accident!

HenryDuval Yesterday, 19:55
Moi je me nomme Nadine Duval, je suis célibataire sans enfants je vie en France

HenryDuval Yesterday, 18:57
Moi je me nomme Henry Duval, je suis célibataire avec un enfants je vie en France

HenryDuval
Email henryduval314@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 38 y.o.
Country France
City Metz
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I have 1-2 children living with me
Ethnicity Other
Religion Other
Body Type Fit
Education Other

160.154.136.103 Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Patrick - patrickwenetr104@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:11 pm

patrickwenetr104@gmail.com

TAGGED

Patrick

Last Active:23 hours ago
Profile Views:1699 times
Profile Skin:Default
Relationship Status:Divorced
Languages:English
Ethnicity:Caucasian/White
Religion:Catholic
Orientation:Straight
About Me

About Me:

i love life and all it has to offer. i take the time to stop and admire the beautiful things in the word. i am a friendly and open-minded person. i love to meet people. i am very accepting and non-judgmental i believe in life and let live. i find people interesting and love to hear about their lives. i deals and dreams. i think we can always learn something new from others as well. no matters how young or old. i thrive on change and dislike routine. i think every day is a new beginning for life and learning. i understand life and think i get it. material things are nice, but i go not much value in life and and feel much about life in aspect of my friends and family are important to me no matter what life throws my way.i know God will give me strength and wisdom to figure it out.

CHAT

Hello xxx.

a month ago
Hello dear how are you, I really love how you smile how about we get to know each other better, and do me a favor don’t stop smiling regardless. Expecting your reply and do have a lovely day

a month ago
Hello xxx how are you doing, it’s been long I heard from you I hope all is fine with you over there, once again am truly sorry for my late response.

Hello dear how are you doing, thanks for your message I will provide my email patrickwenetr104@gmail.com

ImageImageImageImage

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:22 pm

add. pictures and info from RS FB
I still write standing man he was called Martinez
Taimi took 6000 euros

ImageImage

Myra