It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Ashley Alexiss

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julia Pratt - juliapratt2016@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:14 pm

I will want you to please tell me more about yourself before we go on with this conversation,i am a lady that need to get to know more about the opposite side before moving on.so i will be very happy to know more about you if you can answer all my questions with all honesty of heart...
what is your name ?
How old are you ?
Do you have kids
what do you do for a living ?
what your marital status

.... Google+
https:/ /plus.google.com/u/0/113529041490575004448
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Julia Pratt - juliapratt2016@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose - juliapratt2016@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:53 pm

I am Rose I am 35years, I'll like to tell you more about me I am Divorced for 5years now I have a daughter she is 10 her name is Lauren and open for a good heart, born in Italy.. I am currently working on my own cos I had to try something else after I lost almost all I had to my last relationship.....I just got into a little business it is a nice thing to do. I buy and sell Antiques and you?
I also am looking for someone to share the rest of my life & grow old with! I have a great sence of humor. I'm a Romantic at Heart I figure I'll treat people how I WANT to be treated. I'm the kind of woman who's curtious, I give 100% attention for the right man, being a one man woman, say the word thank you..... I would like to be a Wife & a Mother also
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:56 pm

...... 6 min. later

Can we exchange pics if you don't mind

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Tell me about your past relationship if married before? How long did your last relationship last?
Do you live alone or stay with friends? what was your may motive of join the Dating Site? And how long have you been on the dating site? Do you want a long term relationship or just one sit stand? Send me more of your pics

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:59 pm

I’ll ever forget the relationships before because I’m just that kind of person, but I do know that I have enough love and forgiveness in my heart for someone else. well my ex did stupid things, i was thinking he was nice i dont he the devil, that mend away with my heart and made me go through so much emotional trauma,i give him whatever he needs,he just changed all of a sudden due to the kind of friend he mingle with bad company smokes,come home late being drunk, flex around with women, then one day i caught him sleeping with a woman in my house.

he pleaded and i forgive him the second time i caught him sleeping with my best friend, i fainted and i was rushed to the hospital and i was unconscious for 3 days,that is what the dr said to me, cos i went through alots

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:01 pm

...... 2 min. later

I mean motive of joining the dating site is just to meet someone that can match my dream man and my charming knight I am tired of being alone I am new to this online dating scene.

I don't want only a long time relationship but a life time Soulmate and i also need a serious man in my life.. I don't want one night stand I am here to find my soulmate

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Julia Pratt, phone number 610-894-6007

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:42 pm

phone number 610-894-6007
Kutztown, PA 19530
Wide Voice

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Julia Platt, juliapratt2016@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:44 pm

g+
Julia Platt

see starting post ;)

email address here too
see
viewtopic.php?p=575810#p575810

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ashley Racine, ashleyracine200@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon May 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Ashley Racine
28 y.o.
American Samoa, newyork
Woman

About
Ashleyracine200@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Juliesue239@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:18 pm

Madison Aug 20
Hi how are you doing today

Madison
Email Juliesue239@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 32 y.o.
Country United States
City Alabama
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Photographer

105.112.29.15 Lagos (Ikoyi), Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: juliesue239@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:14 pm

email address keads to a profile on instagram
showing the pic of a different woman
posted here
see
viewtopic.php?p=604936#p604936

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marie - heart2marie2012@gmail.com, 813-444-3297

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:25 am

ts/ FLOWLADYPET77
47, Woman, Single
Brandon, United States
Looks for:Single Man
37 - 77 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
ImageImage
My self-introduction
PLZ READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY ... COMEON FIGURE IT OUT!!! Hi there I'm Marie, with eyes looking great as the sky n quite the Friendly one or so I've been told...8-1-3times. All True !! I've spent the last few years alone n now it's my time to shine !! I am looking for that quality of marriage and ready for commitment and everlasting relationship,looking for that Special Someone who's sincere and who can be themselves and allow me to do the same.Honest and Monogamous....4-4-4 moment,Love my self to the moon and back,...But still have space in my heart for that Special Someone 3-2-9-7years. A wise,intelligent and serious man will put the numbers together and contact me, and i will also see this as a good man that is interested in serious relationship.

Be smart and contact me directly heart2marie2012 is my ID and to figure the network, you d'dd the first alphabet of the following word in capital , Give , Mute, At, Ink, Love. Let see if you solve it by writing me. Had to sneak this in lol
Do not walk ahead of me because I can not follow you . Do not walk behind me because i can not guide you . Walked beside me and be my partner .Marie , 813-444, French writer , Nobel 3297

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marie - heart2marie2012@gmail.com, 813-444-3297

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:29 am

dateolicious/
Petbearlady077: no head games..
Seeking:Male Age 35 to 71
Interest In:Long-Term Relationship
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Education:Some College
Religion:Christian
MY STORY
Be smart and contact me directly heart2marie2012 is my ID and to figure the network you ddd the first alphabet of the following word in capital Give Mute At Ink Love Let see if you solve it by writing me Had to sneak this in lol
Do not walk ahead of me because I can not follow you Do not walk behind me because i can not guide you Walked beside me and be my partner Marie 813444 French writer Nobel 3297

MY IDEAL MATE
PLZ READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY COMEON FIGURE IT OUT Hi there Im Marie with eyes looking great as the sky n quite the Friendly one or so Ive been told813times All True Ive spent the last few years alone n now its my time to shine I am looking for that quality of marriage and ready for commitment and everlasting relationshiplooking for that Special Someone whos sincere and who can be themselves and allow me to do the sameHonest and Monogamous444 momentLove my self to the moon and backBut still have space in my heart for that Special Someone 3297years A wiseintelligent and serious man will put the numbers together and contact me and i will also see this as a good man that is interested in serious relationship

MY PERFECT FIRST DATE
I want a meaningful committed relationship with the person If you are not serious please dont waste my time or yours You must be self sufficient able to bring happiness and joy to a relationship Be trusting caring and of sound mind and Spirit If you are looking for a relationship that starts by being friends and want a more longterm relationship leading to marriage somewhere down road Lets both meet pray and ask the Lord to bless the both of us and we can go on from there

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Ashley Alexiss

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:56 am

phone number 813-444-3297
Tampa Central, FL 33602
Peerless Network

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor