It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peter O'Brien - m.chris7766@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:19 pm

.... immediately his answer

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your message received and I do appreciate your swift response. I would like to let you know that I demand and require utmost honesty and sincerity and 100% cooperation in this partnership. The funds will be legalized in your name as the beneficiary and sole owner of the funds so that it will be shipped and released to you or transferred into your account. When it is deposited into your account in your country, I shall be coming over to your country to meet with you. Your honesty and utmost cooperation is what is more important in this project.

Kindly provide me with the following information so I could proceed with the arrangement.

1. Full name
2. Contact address
3. Occupation (if any)
4. Phone number
5. Fax number
6. Company name (if any)
7. Employer's name (if any)
8. ID

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Mr Peter O'Brien

..... given address from the Driver license 15 The Maples, Banstead, SM7 3QZ

PETER.jpg

...... Licence already elapsed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Peter O'Brien - m.chris7766@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sir Dave E. J. Ramsden - ramsden.d@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:06 pm

Datum: 22.6.2019

Ich habe ein vertrauliches Geschäftsangebot für Sie, das einen erheblichen Betrag (13,5 Mio. GBP) wert ist. Bei Interesse antworten Sie bitte über die unten stehende E-Mail, um weitere Einzelheiten zu erfahren.

Hinweis: Wenn Sie Englisch sprechen oder schreiben können, antworten Sie zur besseren Verständigung bitte auf Englisch.

Freundliche Grüße,

Sir David Edward John R.
Vizegouverneur,
Märkte und Banken,
Bank von England.
Tel: 075 8371 2201
E-Mail: ramsden.d@aol.com

Sekretärin: Eculine Puiseaux Albert
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mark Douglas - mark.douglas92@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:26 pm

ATTENTION

I INTRODUCE MYSELF AS MARK DOUGLAS THE SENIOR PORTFOLIO MANAGER WITH CASS ASSET MANAGEMENT HERE IN EUROPE. I GOT YOUR DETAILS IN SEARCH FOR A REPUTABLE FOREIGNER THAT WILL ACCEPT A PRIVATE INVESTMENT PROPOSAL. THE CONTENT OF MY EMAIL IS A BIT DETAILED THAT IS WHY I FIRST SEEK YOUR PERMISSION BEFOR EMAILING MY PROPOSAL FOR YOUR PERUSAL, PERMIT ME BY RETURN MAIL.

REGARDS,
MR. MARK DOUGLAS
mark.douglas92@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:25 pm

Dear xxxxxxx,

Compliments of the day and thanks for your prompt response to my mail. I will quickly go straight to the point which is I have worked with Cass Asset Management herein Switzerland for the past eleven years and have nothing to boast of and I have come across lots of opportunity to enrich myself but have always let it pass by but now I intend to retire this year and will want to utilize just one opportunity now that is under my control.

I have an inactive portfolio which have been under my care for long and I have made a private investigation and the owner of this account Mrs. P. Lobo an Indian who made deposit of $5.4 (five million four hundred thousand Dollars) and promised to get back with other information that needs to be filled in her form but I never heard from her again and my finding showed me that she was late that same month she made the deposit.
My official capacity allows me to input name in our file and the name I decide can have the total funds transferred to under my supervision.

According to practice, Cass Asset Management will by the end of this year broadcast a request for statements of claim, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit back to our dormant investment portfolio and then it will be out of my hand and this I don’t want to happen under my nose.

You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose as Cass Asset Management Company where the said funds was sent for investment portfolio has no single idea of what's the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward as the beneficiary this is the situation and this have to come from my desk.

I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct our account department to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation to Mrs. Lobo so upon receipt of the deposit; I am prepared to share the money with you.

I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days not later than 7 business days. I will simply inform the treasury of the final closing of the file relating to Mrs. Lobo I will then officially communicate with our Account Department and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these two things: all is done.

The alternative would be for us to have Cass Asset Management send the funds to another bank with you as account holder. This way there will be no need for you to think of receiving the money from Cass Asset Management.

For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities, I have evaluated the risks and the risks on your side is zero because hundreds of claims are filed every day at the claims and deposits departments so it's not an unusual practice that may raise eye-brows I am the only one who knows of this situation.

If you find yourself able to work with me kindly let me know. I would wait on your response to judge your level of transparency and honesty, your level of understanding will let me start the initiation of this process towards a conclusion. I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account because the email server is controlled my out IT department. Contact will be through my personal email and strictly after office hours and also this email am writing from is my convenient private email address; same could apply to you if you wish. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children. I send you this mail not without measure of doubt as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned in life. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a face to face meeting soon or after you have received the funds for us. I await your response by return email. I do not want to do anything that would ruin my good name and reputation that I have built over the years.

I will wait to hear from you so that we can proceed.

Regards

Mr. Mark Douglas

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Mark Douglas

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx,

Compliments of the day and thanks for your response. I have taken time out to think this out and I hope the mode/manner of contact doesn't depreciate the essence of what I strive to tell you.

I need you to follow basic instructions and work as partners. You must let me direct this project for us to have success. It is when there is no leadership and no meeting of minds that there are problems. Remember this always. I do not seek to lead you into anything you did not bargain for, but I must be able to dictate the pace because of my expertise in this field as well as having the know how to unravel this project.

The details of this project are known only to the offshore banking department of Cass Asset but once I authorize its transfer its final. No paper work between you and Cass Asset, just instructions to the account department the said funds will be transferred to you
Due to the sensitivity of my portfolio, I have the desire to keep this confidential. I repeat myself in uncertain and unequivocal terms, this is a private and confidential arrangement. The success of this project is contingent upon you knowing your place and knowing your limitations.

I have been in the banking sector for years but all I really have is a name, no money to undertake anything tangible. I do not seek to justify myself for I am at peace with myself. All the same, I inform you that with my share of the money, I intend to float an investment and financial consultancy firm. I have many friends who have money to invest but for me to be the captain of the firm, I must invest some money of my own. That’s why this project is important to me. It’s my key to the next stage of my life.

I can summaries by saying I will give instructions with your details to the admin upon receipt. Admin will act upon it and initiate paper work for payment processes. I have taken a leap of faith in proceeding the way I have with you. I should first have met with you to gauge your seriousness and see if you are trustworthy, but one thing I have learned from the wealthy offshore banking clients I manage is that nothing in life comes easy and nothing ventured; nothing gained. Know that I promise you from the bottom of my heart that all is well and will end well.

We should be through with this project within the shortest possible time frame hopefully within the next 7 business days.
My situation is eating into me too, there is a lot of stress and weight on my family at this point, know that we both need a new chance to provide new opportunities for ourselves. I have a family I love very much and we must seize this opportunity to better both our lives. We must take this situation seriously, great opportunities never come twice.

I will need for you to provide me with the following details:

(1) Your full and precise name with the correct spellings of the name, which also includes your middle name. (Exactly as written on your identification ID)

(2) Your precise confidential telephone

Mail these 2 details to me so I can get to work.

Regards.
Mr. Mark Douglas.

Mark-D.jpg

....... of course, its George Clooney

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Engr. Jeffrey David - Engr. Jeffrey David

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:34 pm

Prempeh Street Hs 71,
Adum-Kumasi 00232 Ghana
West Africa.

Re: Transfer Of Us$29 Million Dollars (Twenty Nine Million United State Dollars)

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you, and a matter which we
have kept very closely to our heart for some years for a good reason.
My names are Engr. Jeffrey David, a personal secretary to Mr Andrew
Wey, President and CEO of Ghana Golden Star Resources. I want to
inform you that I have been mandated by my boss Mr Andrew Wey, to
write you in respect of the issue of transferring of $29 Million
United State of American Dollars for an investment in real Estate or
Hotel or any movable business you can introduce to us in your country.

There is no risk attach to this deal, this fund was made in our Gold
supply of USD$345 Million United State Dollars to Russian Billionaire
, after the supply we made over-invoice of $29 Million Dollars which
was unknown to our Government that is why my boss mandate me to move
it to oversea account for Investment before our Government notice it.
Presently the Fund is with our commercial bank. You have to keep this
information confidential to your self very important. If your are
interested in Buying our Gold we can sale for you.

If your interested and capable to handle this business with me kindly
update your response to me on davidjeffreyengr@outlook.com with below
details:

1.FULL NAMES:
2.CONTACT ADDRESS:
3.MARITAL STATUE
4.PHONE NUMBERS
5.CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL:
6. SEX:
7. OCCUPATION:
8. AGE

Awaiting your response.
Yours Faithful

Engr.Jeffrey David.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James David - jamesdvd862@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:18 pm

Good day,
I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project for you worth Millions of
United States Dollars.
My name is James David.
I am the Purchasing Manager with Channel Island Fuels Ltd here in UK.

I over-invoiced a contract to the tune of Nine Million, Two Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars ($9.200,000.00 USD.
All arrangements have been concluded with the paying bank on how to
transfer the funds out to a safe foreign account since the original
contractor has just been paid his contract payment of $980 Million United
States Dollars five days ago.

I need a kind person to work with for the immediate claims. Please, should
you be willing to assist, the paying bank is already awaiting your
interest to execute the transfer within 4-working days.

NOTE; There is no risk involved, treat with utmost confidentiality.
This business requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy because
this involves moving or Siphoning some money from my office, on trust to
your hands or bank account.

You will be entitled to 50%/50% for me.

Please kindly Write back if you think we can work out this transaction, I
guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.

You should be rest assured that this is 100% risk-free also free from any
breach of the law.

Yours Sincerely,
James David,
Export Manager/ Channel Island Fuels Ltd
La Collette, St.Helier, Jersey JE2 3NX. UK

Nature of business - Extraction of crude petroleum, Blending and
distribution of Lubricating Oils and Trading of Recarburizer; Chemicals;
Oil Storage Tanks; Petroleum Distributors; Boiler Repair & Maintenance;
Central Heating; Heating Engineers.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sir Logan Belinsky - loganbelinsky1@yahoo.co.uk

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:14 pm

Attn: Sir/Madam

I write to you based on a request by an investor and his need for
investment/funding in your country. My name is Sir. Logan Belinsky, a
private financial consultant with a reputable financial services and
consulting firm here in London. Our services are explicitly available
to high esteemed individuals mostly from the Arab Nations as we have a
great financial arrangement within the UAE.

My company most times represents the interests of very wealthy
investors, this is due to the Sensitivity of the position most of them
hold in their society and the unstable investment environment of their
country, they evacuate majority of their funds into more stable
economies and developed nations where they can get good yield for
their money.
A reserved Client of mine, whom I had personally worked with a few
years ago in a project has recently approached me on an exclusive
investment opportunity in excess of over 300 Million Dollars for a
period of 4 years pending when he is out of his present political
appointment in his country.

I shall disclose further potential information regarding this project
on hearing from you and also the terms and condition shall be made
known to you for your knowledge. You can reach me via the below
mentioned email address.

Sir. Logan Belinsky
Head, Admin officer
Tel : + 44 703 198 528
Email : loganbelinsky1@yahoo.co.uk

topchiy.paul
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Adams Raymond - adamspat791@gmail.com

Postby topchiy.paul » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:54 pm

We know this guy:
“Hello dear.

Like i said before.
During my 5 years stay here in Iraq I was able to make the sum of
$11.5 Million. This money came from Oil deals which I got involved in.
I cannot move this money to the United States because I want to settle
down there in your country and live a new life. Secondly, I am an
uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to
present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an
intelligence officer for that I have a 100% authentic means of
transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need
your acceptance and all is done...”

Why’s he doing this, what is purpose? Can i troll him or he’s just bot writing the same messages to everybody?
Actual email is:

adamspat791@gmail.com

Introduces as a huge investor with illegal oil money. Prefers to invest into real estate in “your country” lol. I work in real estate so he emailed me. I prefer to answer every email i receive, so this one was like not something different. But this conditions with real big amount of money and the fact of the money was obviously illegal made me google this message. Occurred he’s a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Engr. Juda Bogopo - engbogopo@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:05 pm

Good day Sir/Madam With due respect and profound humility, I found it necessary to contact you this faithful day on behalf of a prominent investment partnership hence my good intention is to expand business ideas on Agriculture, Real Estate,Transportation, e.t.c. And I'm currently seeking means of expanding and relocating funds abroad. Netherlands, Turkey, USA, China especially in Germany. Note, It must be in any lucrative business sector and it will be strictly on your candid advice. As a matter of facts, I am interested in any business that is capable of generating 5% annual return on investment (AROI) JV. I wait your response for possible business co-operation. Finally, more detailed/vital information that would be beneficial to the both parties would be unveiled to you upon your positive response on my email (engbogopo@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
Project Manager,
Engr. Juda Bogopo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juda Bogopa - sg.office.group@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Good day Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. Juda Bogopa, I am a Financial Consultant to Bogopa mass Communication. I have a client who has an interest Investing in your country into a Joint Venture / Partnership. He has funds available meant for investment. Please contact me if you are interested. This is my personal email: sg.office.group@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Bogopa.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raib Abdellatif - mrraibabdellatif2@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Dear Respected One,

Aslamalaikum!

My Name is Mr Raib Abdellatif a national of Kingdom of Morocco but presently in Marroca.
I represent a group of high profile individuals from the Middle East and United Arab Emirates who intends to purchase big properties, and invest in Business with a High Return on investment (ROI) around the World.
However, most of my partners do not want their identities revealed openly or mentioned because of their privacy as rich Arabs and because of the recent ongoing crisis within the Middle East which makes it difficult for investors from this side.
However my partners have mandated me as their spokesperson to seek the assistance of a good business management professional and company capable of absorbing an initial investment sum of $300,000,000.00 into a good business line for a start up.
As a business man and chief contract protocol officer then, I was able to arrange the safe movement of about $300,000,000.00 ( Three hundred Million US Dollars ) out into a safe financial institution using my contacts as a registered contractor with the state government as investment funds.
I got your personal information and company details through our search for company's and individuals who specialize in investments both in United States, Asia and Europe, and behold we decided to extend our hand of business fellowship to you trusting you will handle the needful with trust and sincerity.
We would need your assistance as our investment partner in this high profile investment, and to help us get secure these funds from its present location to where you will be needing it for our future plans.
We need to be introduced to real estate owners or realtors or other high profitable businesses such as stocks and bonds or other areas you feel will be good.
I will be willing to discuss further on our sharing pattern and other mode of operation once I get a favorable feed back from you through this my private secured email: mrraibabdellatif2@gmail.com
Please keep all my correspondences absolutely confidential.

Wassallam/ Peace,

Mr Raib Abdellatif

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Gaddafi - aishagaddafi.daughter@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:15 pm

Inquiry for Investment.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27,000,000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ali Shareef Al Emadi - shareefali35678@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 pm

H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
Finance and Account Department
Qatar Petroleum

Good day to you. There is a genuine need for an investment of a
substantial amount around $30M in a secure and stable economy around
the world. I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi, the Head of Operations at
Finance and Account Department of Qatar Petroleum.

The investment aims at tourism and real estate primarily, but will
strongly consider any other business area or offer that can guarantee
outstanding fiscal yields. The investment funds value at Thirty
Million United States Currency already tied down securely as
receivables and will be transferred to your individual/company account
as a Contract Payment with the Qatar Petroleum for onward investment
in your country.

Endeavor to respond via email, if you have the track-record and
potentials to receive, invest or manage large sums successfully. But
if you cannot, please do not let this be known to any other person.
It’s between you and I and must remain confidential due to my current
position in my country.

Kind regards,

H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
Finance and Account Department
Qatar Petroleum
Email: shareefali35678@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Robinson - lisa_robinson62@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi there,
You made a charitable donation of $ 7.8 million from the Robinson family in Munford, Tennessee. Your email (xxxxxxxxxx.de) emerged as the winner. Confirm whether this email is still valid. Contact me urgently for claims.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Lisa Robinson for the Robinson family.

Return to “Other types of African scams”