It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

judith - djudith9913@gmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:00 am

judith
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6108158099

Last Active: 13 hours ago

Hello dear, how are you, My name is miss Judith Dickson, please, can we talk?
write me back through my email address; ( djudith9913@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ellen - ellenhearings@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:31 am

.palsforfree.com/popular-detail.php?id=28213
Name:Ellen
Sex:F
Email:ellenhearings@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Judith Dickson - djudith9913@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:01 pm

.... let's see what we can do for her .....

Judithsco
- ID: 253896
- 23 y/o female (1996 - May - 5)
- new ork, USA
- English, French
- Ethnicity Asian :lol: :lol:
- Education PhD/Post doctorate
- Student
- Have no children

Hello dear,

how are you, My name is miss Judith Dickson, please, can we talk? write me back through my email address; ( djudith9913@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Judith Dickson - djudith9913@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:13 pm

Dearest,

Thanks for your message. How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great ! Well to be sincere, i am short of words because i do not really know how to express my feelings and situation here, i am really going through some difficulties here in Senegal.
To start with,
My name is Judith Dickson I am from Libya in North Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and now I am 24 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I am seriously looking for an honest person who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me. Age or distance does not matter , i only need a true love or friendship.
About my parents, My late father Dr Dickson Patrick was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I was the only survived one, because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee in a Orphanage/refugee camp.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my photos before the civil war. I would also like to see more of your pictures if you have any.. I will send you a telephone number to reach me on the next email ! I am for real ,so be honest with me so that i can visit you soonest after knowing you better!
Your Forever,
Judith.

BP8NPPHH/59454008-2323901484554157-4237369246234968064-n.jpg

a.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Judith Dickson - djudith9913@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:15 pm

My Dear,

How is your day? Like you know,I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal.In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison,no freedom and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev.fr. Peter Mialo who is the priest of (SAINT James CATHOLIC CHURCH ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please try to call me by 2 GMT with The Reverend Father's Telephone number is:( +221-772523357 ) when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.you can also contact the reverend father with this email ( revpetermialo@hotmail.com )
As a refugee here,I don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $3.5 Million U.S Dollars ( Three Million, five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your bank account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it,I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.
Below here is what I need from
you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative :

(1) Full name

(2) country of residence & city

3) Phone Number

Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,call around 2pm GMT.I want to hear your voice.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
kisssssssssssssss
Yours love,
Judith.

f.jpg

mmmmmmmmm.jpg

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:49 pm

judith
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6107507545

Last Active: Online now!

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:18 am

judith
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6107495831

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:16 am

judith
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6107885908

Last Active: 4 hours ago

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Judith Dickson - djudith9913@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Hello my dear,
How are you once again , i hope you remember me? I am Miss Judith Dickson, your friend who was in Senegal in the refugee camp.
I'm very much glad to inform you that I am still alive now and also to inform you that I have successfully moved from the refugee camp of Senegal through the cooperation of a partner from MEXICO.Presently we are in Paraguay for some investment and charity donations according to my dreams. So, I am very happy that finally my dreams have come true.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts despite that it failed us some how.I directed my new partner to drop some money to you which he left an ATM VISA CARD that contains$ 300.000.00 dollars (three hundred thousand US Dollars) for you, just to appreciate your past effort. Feel free to contact UBA bank Senegal ( Senegal ) with their Email:( service-visa-card-senegal@consultant.com ) Contact them for the ATM VISA CARD, Ask the bank to post the card to you, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in Your country or anywhere in the world. I do appreciate your efforts that is why I decided to compensate you. so feel free to get in touch with the bank, direct them where or how to post it for you.
Thanks,
Your happy friend.
Judith.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

blessingchle - blessingcharles102@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:36 am

Hello dear, how are you, My name is Miss Blessing Charles, please, can we talk? write me back through my email address; ( blessingcharles102@gmail.com

TAGGED

blessingchle

Last Active:3 months ago

Profile Views:287 times

Profile Skin:Default

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Charles - blessingcharles102@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Hello dear, how are you, My name is Miss Blessing Charles, please, can we talk? write me back through my email addressblessingcharles102@gmail.com

TAGGED

blessing charles

Profile Views:433 times

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: judith - djudith9913@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:04 pm

Hello dear, how are you, My name is Miss Blessing Charles, please, can we talk? write me back through my email addressblessingcharles102@gmail.com

TAGGED

blessing charles

Profile Views:332 times

Return to “Black Females”