It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Svitlana; <irrakuzzm@gmx.com/kissimplantua@gmail.com/docukrkrasa1984@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:15 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello.
How are you today? I wish all is prettygood.
I am writing this Mail and I wish that you arenormal man. This is not myfirsteffortto find someone in Internet. My previous connectionsturned out to be liars.
Building a realconnectionis my maina im. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will write a bit about my life.
I'm Svitlana. I was born and live in UA-ukraine, lately I've been supposing more and more about shifting my residency.
I'm already 35 years old, I understand that it is too late, my years arepassing. Hence, I do not have the capacity to playsilly games.
I'm educated and smart, kindperson, as well as a goodhousekeeper. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles.
This is theoutline of me. If our aimsfit, you canreply me. Correspond about youself!
If we are interested in each other, I assume we haveanability. Now the option is yours.
Please write to me on this mail irrakuzzm@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your letter. Svitlana.

Received: from [177.69.177.97] (177.69.177.97)
Reply-To: sveta <orsa@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:27:29 +0400

AS16735
ALGAR TELECOM S/A
MARCOS SOEL FERREIRA
Brazil

r43.jpg

... RPO is Model & Dentist Екатерина Сергеевна Терещенко/Ekaterina S. Tereshchenko - Стоматолог - Москва

https:/ /prodoctorov.ru/moskva/vrach/583006-tereshenko/

https:/ /galaktika.clinic/doctors/tereshchenko-ekaterina-sergeevna/

https:/ /dental.soc-clinic.ru/catalog/ekaterina-sergeevna-tereschenko_tlhv

.instagram.com/dr.katrine/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svitlana; <irrakuzzm@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:30 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Good day.
How are you today? I expect everything is prettygood.
I am creating this Mail and I wish that you arecommon man. It is not theprimaryexperienceto find someone online. My previous contactsturned out to be freaks.
Building a realrelationis my maingoal. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will tell a bit about my life.
You can call me Sveta. I'm from UA-ukraine, after all I've been thinking more and more about shifting my place.
I am afore thirty five, I appreciate that it is too late, the time ispassing. Thus, I don't have the desire to actfoolish games.
I'm educated and smart, caringperson, as well as a goodhousewife. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles.
It is theoutline of my life. If our goalsfit, you cananswer me. Write about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I think we will havean opportunity. For now the alternative is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address irrakuzzm@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your e-mail. Sveta.

Received: from [115.238.247.228] (115.238.247.228)
Reply-To: sveta <wvpx@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:20:38 +0400

CHINANET-ZJ-LS
CHINANET-ZJ Lishui node network
CHINANET ZHEJIANG
No. 257 Qingjiang Road,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang.310066
China

d56.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:49 pm

Hi.
What is your mood today? I hope everything is all right.
I am sending this Mail and I hope that you areordinary human. It is not thefirstexperienceto meet someone in Internet. My past connectionsturned out to be liars.
Building a realrelationis the prioritya im. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will write a little about my life.
My name is Svitlana. I live in UA-ukraine, lately I have been supposing more and more about turning my residency.
I'm already thirty five, I appreciate that it is too much, the time isrunning. Hence, I do not have the time to actstupid games.
I'm educated and smart, kindwoman, as well as a goodhousekeeper. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
It is theresume of me. When our aimscoincide, you couldreply me. Write about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I assume we havea chance. For now the choice is yours.
Please write to me on this mail irrakuzzm@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your answer. Svetochka.

Received: from [175.111.10.38] (175.111.10.38)
Reply-To: svitlana <ywpzvxm@mail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:16:42 +0400

SUPER-PK
Supernet, PDS Limited
Sheraz Saleem Bhatti
10th Floor, Tower B,
World Trade Center,
Clifton Block 5,
Karachi 75600,
Pakistan

k86.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sveta; <stomatmed@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:55 pm

..... with the last Pic in 419 Spam

Good day.
How are you today? I wish all is all right.
I am creating this Mail and I wish that you arecommon human. It is not theprimaryexperienceto meet someone in Internet. My last contactsfared to be perverts.
Forming a seriousconnectionis my prioritya im. I take my chance even after all the failures. I will talk a bit about myself.
My name is Svitlana. I was born and live in Ukraine, lately I have been assuming more and more about changing my place.
I'm along 35y.o, I appreciate that it is too late, my years arepassing. Therefore, I don't have the desire to actstupid games.
I'm educated and smart, caringperson, as well as a nicehousewife. I am working in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
This is theresume of me. If our aimscoincide, you canrespond me. Tell about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I suppose we will haveanability. Now the alternative is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address stomatmed@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your e-mail. Sveta.

Received: from [83.175.238.170] (83.175.238.170)
Reply-To: svitlana <yr@mail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 06:51:37 +0400

GTS_TELECOMUNICACIONES
GTS TELECOMUNICACIONES SL
VICTOR SANCHEZ
Oficina entre pabellon 7y9
zona bulevar del parque ferial juan carlos
Spain

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:24 pm

..... again from DMF-Spam

Hi.
How was your day? I expect everything is all right.
I am sending this Mail and I hope that you areordinary person.
This is not theprimarytryto find someone in Internet. My past connectionsfared to be freaks.
Creating a seriousconnectionis my prioritygoal. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will tell a little about my life.
My name is Svitlana. I was born and live in UA-ukraine, lately I've been thinking more and more about turning my place of residence.
I am already thirty five, I understand that it is too much, my years arepenetrating. Therefore, I do not have the time to actsilly games.
I am an educated, kindwoman, as well as a goodhousewife. I work in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles.
This is thesummary of my life. If our goalsfit, you cananswer me. Write about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we havea chance. For now the option is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address irrakuzzm@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your answer. Svetochka.

Received: from [31.32.117.225] (31.32.117.225)
Reply-To: Sveta <xv@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:24:06 +0400

BOUYGTEL-ISP-WIRELINE
Pool for Broadband DSL customers
Network Operation Centre Bouygues Telecom FAI
Bouygues Telecom ISP
Bouygues Telecom
13-15 avenue du Marechal Juin
92366 Meudon-la-Foret cedex
France

g56.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svitlana; <detkastom35@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:45 pm

....... finally from DMF with new Email address ...... found in Spam

Salut respected xxxxxxx!
First I want to say thank you for this e-mail. I send you an answer from my work. I find this more convenient for me, cos I check my mail in the morning!!!
I have PC only at working place. Unfortunately I do not have a computer at home. Recently, I made my profile on the website of dating club. In a short time I got several e-mails. They were lousy! At a certain point it seemed that only weirdos and cheaters are registered at online marriage clubs.
Some of them begged me to send them my nude photos, others wantedhinted at only sexual relations. Even a married man sent me a letter, suggested to become lovers secretly behind the back of his wife! That’s awful! I haven’t even given an answer to such letters. I do not understand such way of thinking In my resume I mentioned clearly that I’d like to find only a committed relationship with a single. Forgive me for telling you such moments,
but I was really terrified by this situation in general. I hope you are different person and we have the same motives. Please send me the answer as it possible if you wish to continue our communication. Id like to get to know some facts about you, your living place, your occupation, hobby, family situation.
I’d love to see some of your pictures. I will send you another email later where I will try to tell you in detail about my life in order to pique your interest! :))) I ask you to reply to this letter so that I know that you have received and read it. I don’t want to disturb you with a long letter so that you won’t be bored)) Hope you have a good day today! I’m looking forward for you answer!
With best wishes, Svitlana

Received: from [192.168.122.6] ([185.167.96.98]) ..... Proxy
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:48:25 +0300
Reply-To: Svitlana <detkastom35@gmail.com>

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Noord-Holland
Netherlands

l2drg4s3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svitlana; <stomatmed@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:14 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hi.
How was your day? I hope all is well.
I am sending this Mail and I hope that you arenormal person.
It is not theprimarytryto find someone online. My last contactsturned out to be perverts.
Forming a actualrelationis the maingoal. I take my chance even after all the collapses. I will tell a little about my life.
My name is Svetochka. I'm from UA-ukraine, lately I've been supposing more and more about shifting my residency.
I'm along thirty five, I appreciate that it is too much, the time isrunning. Hence, I don't have the desire to fiddlesilly games.
I am an educated, kindwoman, as well as a goodhousekeeper. I work in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
This is theresume of my life. When our objectionscoincide, you cananswer me. Write about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I think we will haveanability. Now the alternative is yours.
Write to me at this address stomatmed@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your letter. Svetochka.

Received: from [185.99.155.188] (185.99.155.188)
Reply-To: Sveta <hhj@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:24:05 +0400

ONLINE-152
Online LLC
Kuzmichev Pavel Aleksandrovech
50 Lenin str, ap 16
Djankoi
Ukraine

d56.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Howdy xxxxxxxx!
Well, I'm sending you a letter again today. I ’d want to tell you about my life more. I guess that you will not be ennoyed because of my ter and it will be interesting for you to read. My name is Sveta. I was born on 18 August 1984. I am 35 and I'm alone.
My family call me Svitlana. I was born in Kharkov, Ukraine. Kharkov is a bigcity. I like active lifestyle: I play sports,
I like trekking in the park, In winter I like to skate. Also my hobbies are camping and picknics. I am a kind-hearted person and I like to seek to new chellenhes.
I ’ve learnt French, German and English. I live and work and in this city. I finished the Medical University with a degree in Dentistry.
I dream to own my laboratory for Prosthetics.
I've worked really hard to become a good profeccional. I try to reach all my targets in life.
In today’s world it is important to be an expert in one’s profession. Some time ago I had studied in Israel, America and Finland. During the last years a lot of things have reformed in modern dental science. I think that from my life story you have learned that I work hard and have a little free time. For this reason, it is a real challenge for me to find my beloved man. That’s why I decided to try to find relationships via mailing. I concider that it is possible to find a nice man in the internet and I like sending letters. One can understand a lot of things just from several e-mails, Hope me letter did not get you tired… I just ask you to be seriouse to me, if you like my letter.
I appreciate honesty in relations and communication. I would like to get to know some information about you, if you don’t mind of course)))
You can ask me anything you want to know about me or my life) I do not know what will happen tomorrow, but I hope we can become more than friends.
P.S. I would like to ask you a very important question – Are you dating someone? I am seeking for my man and I do not want to interfere the someone's relations.
I shall be happy to communication with you. Svitlana

.... its the same crap from here (17.04.2019):

Anna; <vironisassa@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 15#p590889

...... there are still some edited version here :sick: :sigh: :yawn:

Received: from [192.168.122.6] ([185.167.96.98])
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 16:12:54 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Noord-Holland
Netherlands

bviesmwq.jpg

qkdl9r8gf.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:11 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
How are you? I hope everything is fine and you've been waiting for my letter)))
Why don't you send me your pictures? Are you not interested or are you hiding something from me? I ask you to
send me as many of your photos as possible. I really want to know how you look. I hope to find some photos of
you in your next email.
2 years ago I was in the USA and worked in New York. I really liked the US and I worked there for 3 months.
I got a lot of useful knowledge.
In my country, they don't play American football and I don't know what it is. I really like volleyball and tennis.

I am very pleased to receive your letter. I hope that our correspondence will help us to create close and serious relations. I want to tell you that I write my letters to you from work. I spend too much time at work, so I don’t need a computer at home. Unfortunately I don't use WhatsApp or Skype, because I don't have a smartphone. I do not need this, because once I registered on Facebook and I immediately began receive offers for sex and requests
to send naked photos. I didn't like such attitude to me and I deleted my profile. Since then, I have no need insocial networks and a smartphone.
Yes, I have a phone, but it's a regular push-button phone. I can't put apps or whatsapp. The SIM card belongs to
my clinic, so I can not receive calls from other countries or call myself. I will try to renew the SIM card in my
name (I think it will take 10-12 days) and connect a good rate so you can call me. In the meantime I can call you from my clinic if you give me your phone number ????

In the morning on the way to work I thought – will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like my letter or not? Did you like my photos? And only yesterday, when I had returned home, I realized that I had told you just a little information about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter.
I will be very pleased if you send me some more photos of you, your home or friends. I'm interested in everything about you. I would like to know as better as I can.
So, now is my turn to tell about myself. I am the only and late child in the family. My father left our family when
I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago.
All these circumstances made me stronger. But I don’t want to write about sad events now. After the death of my mom I feel very lonely because unfortunately I don’t have a beloved man right with me. xxxxxx, but I have a best friend. Her name is Yuliya. Do you have such a close friend with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable? My relationships with one man ended six months ago. In Ukraine, most men see and want from me only sex. But as for me, the man should be not only a good lover, but also a friend to share the secrets, discuss
the plans for future, everything that worries us the most and just have mutual understanding. Do you agree with me? Today I told her that I met you in the internet. She looked at me with surprise and told that meeting a man
in the internet is not my way of acquaintance. She was amazed. Then she said that there can be really serious
and honest men in the internet, but I must be very careful because the internet is hull of gigolo and liars. Do you correspond with many women? You can give me an honest answer, I’ll understand the situation, and I really hope that we are going to be honest to each other.
xxxxxxx I want you to know that age is not important for me, because I do believe that the human dignity is in a person’s kind heart, honesty, responsibility for his actions and words and that he loves me. What can be more valuable? I have a well-paid job and I support myself quite well. Money for me is livelihood and a way to make our life brighter and full of unforgettable moments. What do you think of my way of expression? Do you like my personality?
Hope my letters are not boring for you ))))) Online dating is the first experience for me and I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue and I ask you to be honest and open in your thoughts and ideas. You can ask me everything you want to know and I promise to give you an exhaustive answer. Hope to get your answer as soon as possible…
I’m looking forward to hearing from you, Svitlana

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 17:28:09 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Noord-Holland
Netherlands

u89z2DvZ.jpg

W0LUVPuh.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:46 pm

...... clumsy fellow ...... Vlad is light pissed coz I blamed her for her old Phone coz I told her that every Schoolkid in the 1st. Class have a Smartphone in Ukraine ....... but we know this scenario; all reason to bust like WhatsApp, Skype, Smartphone, Social media etc. not possible ...."I don't need it" .... it's just sheer fear

.... next thing, by this huge Corona problems in Ukraine coz people don't care ...... there is definitely no competition ..... its a famous Dentist script and I'm not in the mood to answer this Bullshit

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive your new letter, thank you very much for your attention! I am very pleased with it.
How are you today? How is your mood? I hope everything is fine.
Why haven't you sent me your pictures yet? I've asked for your photos several times. I am very sad that you do not send me your photos....(((
I think it's not serious? What do you think?
I have a mobile phone, but this phone is cheap, push-button and an old phone. That's why I can't install whatsapp apps on it. Do you understand?
Also, the tariff plan of my SIM card allows you to accept calls only from Ukraine. So please write me your phone number and I'll call you from my office. Ok?
I would love to hear your voice.
I had a smartphone last year, but I accidentally dropped it in the bathtub with water and it broke. So I was given a regular push-button phone at work and since then I've got used to this phone and I don't need another one. What's so strange about that?
I believe that all people now spend half their lives on the phone. I don't like it and I prefer real communication. I don't like social networks.

Frankly speaking today I had a very busy day, I had so many thoughts in my mind and I'm full of strange but pleasant emotions!
I want to share them with you and now I’m going to describe you what happened today. Today I woke up early in the morning. Bright sunbeams made me open the eyes. They filled my room with light and woke me up, because my bed is situated near the window. I got up, took a shower, went to the kitchen, prepared my favorite breakfast of omelet, a salad of Caesar and coffee. When I was eating I realized that I was worried about something. In fact, everything turned out to be very simple, don’t you think so my darling Bryan ?

Yesterday, in my letter, I told you again about my idea of relationships and about my personal life. Hope you understand my intentions and plans for my future))) I wanted to come to work earlier and check my mailbox. I was very frightened by the thought that there was no answer from you. I usually go to work by public transport and in your city it is a real challenge! All busses are overcrowded, all people are in a hurry and sometimes I can hear the indignant shouts of people that they were crushed by someone… But I like the morning as it is)) It always brings news, good mood and new expectations!
xxxxxx, today at work I realized that I will soon have an important stage in my life. Tomorrow I’m going to take part in a competition among medical professionals and the best candidates will receive grants for training and professional development. Such events take place in our country every year. Such grants give the opportunity to free-of-charge training abroad in order to acquire a new experience. I told you that I have already got such grants for several times and I had an internship in Israel, the US and Europe. So today I tried to finish my work as soon as possible. I think that I’ll go to the gym because it helps me to concentrate and express my thoughts correctly. This evening will be dedicated to the preparation of my presentation because I really wish I can get this grant. This grant gives the right to choose the country the winner wants to have there practice and a clinic, where one will be trained and work. Now I need to finish my letter and I hope that you are not resent… you understand that tomorrow there will be a very difficult and extremely important day for me! But I will be forward to see your letter tomorrow)))))
Sincerely yours, Svitlana

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 11:13:44 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Cloud Web Manage
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam
Noord-Holland
Netherlands

bbU4AwSS.jpg

unhdxyya.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <skwwertvmasha@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:05 pm

.... from DMF-Mailaccount

Greetings, my dear friend.
I want to let you know that I want to have serious relationship.
I am not interested in futile human who looks only for sex and naked photos.
I have been a free girl for 1 year and since this time I have met only abnormal phrenetics and sex-hunters for one night on the Internet.
I am a read girl who wants to have a serious relationship in another country, since the time I want to move out from my country forever.
I`m Natalia. I am along thirty five and I live in a great city in UA - ukraine. I hope you heard about this country.
I am a successful doctor and have a job in a private hospital in this city. I have already been to different countries many times and therefore I`d like to change the country.
Maybe it will be your country ...) I believe you will take my letter accurately.
If you are an straight and outspoken human, I will wait for your message.
Though, if you as other guys do not know what is real love and think only about physical satisfaction, then please do not write me ever.
I will see it from the way you write to me for sure.
Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle..
As for me, I can assure you that I will be so honest and straight in my letters as it only possible.
We will easily arrange our meeting if we like each other.
Please write me to my primary address: skwwertvmasha@gmx.com
Looking forward to hearing from you, Nata.

Received: from [107.128.121.64] ([107.128.121.64])
To: bryanvanhanja@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 17:21:44 +0200

AT&T Corp.
OrgId: AC-3280
Address: 16331 NE 72nd Way
Address: Attn: IP Management
City: Redmond
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98052

img.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <vmashaskwwert@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:53 pm

....... from 419-Spam

Hello, my lovely mate.
I`d like to let you know that I`m dreaming about reliable relationship.
I am not interested in childish human who seeks sex and naked pictures.
I am single for 1 year and since this time I`ve seen only anxious monomaniacs and sex-seekers for one night on the Internet.
I am a literate woman who needs a reliable relationship in another country, from the time I want to leave my country forever.
I am Natalia. I'm afore thirty five and I live in a good-sized city in UA - ukraine. I guess you know something about my country.
I am a qualified doctor and work in a private clinic in my city. I have already travelled to different countries several times and therefore I want to leave my country.
No doubt, it can be your country as well...) I hope you will read my letter thoroughly.
If you are an fair and outspoken human, I am looking forward to your message.
But if you are an ordinary adventurer who needs only sex and naked photos, please, do not bother me.
Anyway, I will understand it from your letters.
So I would be happy to receive your letter and to know more about you. your lifestyle and hobbies.
As for me, I can assure you that I will be so honest and straight in my letters as it only possible.
We will easily arrange our meeting if we like each other.
Answer me to my primary address: vmashaskwwert@gmx.com

Received: from [65.255.183.31] ([65.255.183.31])
To: mbarnes9@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 19:42:24 +0200

LYNXNET-CA
4910 46 STREET
City: CAMROSE
StateProv: AB
PostalCode: T4V 1H1

dcm-7238.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <skwwertvmasha@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:36 pm

.... from DMF-Mailaccount

Hi, my lovely mate.
I think it will be nice to tell you that I`m dreaming about reliable relationship.
I am not interested in lightweight human who looks only for sex and naked pictures.
I have been a free girl for 1 year and from this time I have seen only bizarre phrenetics and sex-seekers for one night on the Internet.
I am a read lady who seeks a lifelong relationship abroad, from the time I want to move out from this country forever.
You can call me Natalia. I'm afore thirty five and I live in a good-sized city in UA - ukraine. I suppouse you have some general ideas about my country.
I am a highest category doctor and work in a private clinic in native city. I have already travelled to different countries several times and now I want to live in another country.
Who knows, maybe this country will be yours...) I believe you will look through this letter seriously.
If you are an straight and sincere man, I am looking forward to your message.
But if you are an ordinary adventurer who needs only sex and naked photos, then please do not write me ever.
I will see it from the way you write to me for sure.
Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle..
We will meet if we like each other at once.
Answer me to my primary address: skwwertvmasha@gmx.com

Received: from [70.81.7.65] ([70.81.7.65])
To: brycebrytm@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 15:29:18 +0200

Le Groupe Videotron Ltee (VLCA)
Le Groupe Videotron Ltee
OrgId: VLCA
Address: 150 Beaubien Ouest
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H2V-1C4

dcm-45787.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <khuanatafdok@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:05 pm

...... from DMF finally

HI xxxxxxx!
First of all I would like to say thank you for a letter. I send you an answer from my office address. It is better for me, cos I read my e-mails in the morning ! I have a computer only at office. Unfortunately I do not have a computer at home. Some time ago, I establiched application on the website of dating club . In a short time I got a lot of mails. They were shocking! At some point it seemed to me that only turks and cheaters use online marriage clubs. Someone persuaded me to send them my naked photos, someone offered only intimate relationship. Even a married guy sent me a letter, had an idea to become lovers secretly behind the back of his wife! What a terrible thing! I haven’t even replied to such emails.
I don’t get such way of this In my application I wrote clearly that I’m going to find a real relationship with a free. Forgive me for telling you such things, but I was really terrified by this event in general. I want to believe you are different person and we have the same goals.

Please give me the answer as it possible if you want to continue our acquaintance. I’m interested to get to know some details about you, your living place, your occupation, hobby, family situation. I’d love to see some of your pictures. I will write you another letter later where I I want to tell you in detail about myself in order to pique your interest! ))) I ask you answer this email so that I know that you have received and read it. I don’t want to annoy you with a long letter so that you will not be bored)) Hope you have a good day today! Look forward to get you answer!!
Ever yours, Natalia

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 21:59:54 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Netherlands

5ono06rh.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <khuanatafdok@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:21 pm

Salutti xxxxxxx!
So, I'm sending you a letter for the second time today. I would like tell you about my life more information.
I believe that you won’t be bored because of my let and it will be amusing for you to read. My name is Natalia.
I was born on 18 August 1985.
I'm 35 years old and I'm alone. My friends gave me a shortcut name as Nata. I was born in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Kharkiv is a moderncity.
I like active way of life: I go to the gym, I like trekking in the park, In winter I like to skate. Also my hobbies are camping and spending time outdoor. I am a easy-going woman and I like reach my goals. I know French, German
and English. I live and work and in this city. I graduated from the Medical University with a specialization in Prosthodontist. I want to own my laboratory for Prosthetics. I have worked hard to become a skilled
professional. I try to reach all my goals in life. In the world today it is really important to be a high level specialist. Some time ago I had trained in Israel, the United States and Finland. Recent a number of things have emerged in medicine. I consider that from my life story you have understood that I work hard and have not a lot of free time. Because of that, it is a real challenge for me to find my man. That’s why I decided to try to find relationships with the help of internet. I think that it is possible to find a honest man in the internet and I like receiving letters.
One can understand a lot of things just from several letters, Isn’t it? I hope me e-mail did not get you tired… I just want you to be seriouse to me, if you like my e-mail. I appreciate earnestness in relations and communication.
I would like to get to know some information about you, if you don’t mind of course))) You can ask me anything
you want to know about me or my life) I do not know what will happen in future, but I hope we can become more
than friends. P.S. I would like to ask you a very critical question – do you have a girlfriend? I am looking for my man and I do not want get involved in the other people's relations.
With many thanks for your good letter. Natalia

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 21:48:54 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Netherlands

nnnl3muvp.jpg

vwcs3clp.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”