It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <elenalena868@yandex.com/elenalenaapelsinnn@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <elenkakaapelsin@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:45 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
Thanks for the letter, to me was pleasant to see it. Thanks, that you have found a free time and have written to me. Every day we start to learn with you each other more. It is interesting to me to communicate with you, to learn about you more.
Today I saw my mother in my dream and thought, that I should tell to you about my mother because when I speak about her - I speak about my family. It is valid so because I never saw my grandmother and my grandfather. And I have no brothers and sisters. I was the only child in family, and my family has consisted from two person - my mother and me. I really feel proud when I speak about mother because she was very good woman. But together with it, each time recollecting my mother, is caused with tears to me, and I cannot hold them. My mother has died, when to me there were 17 years. Three years prior to her death my mother has damage to road incident. She stood in the street, and she has been brought down by the automobile. Probably, the driver was drunk, because witnesses have told, that the automobile moved by a zigzag, and has suddenly appeared on sidewalk. As a result of collision my mother has been paralysed. She spent three years in an invalid armchair. Then, she has died. At her heart has stopped.
Forgive to me, that I have told to you about it. I have decided to divide my memoirs with you as with the friend because I did not speak about her with anybody about current of long time. Forgive me, that my letter is sad, big and not interesting. Simply, when I start to speak about my mother, I cannot stop. But I promise to not write such letters more.
Now I rent an apartment in Yoshkar Ola. And I would like to tell to you about the apartment. There is one room, kitchen and bathing. I understand, that it - a small apartment, I live one, and for me it is convenient to live in such apartment, I feel convenient in this apartment. And my apartment is near to my work.
I should finish the letter, and I would like to ask you some questions. I shall be grateful to you if you will answer them:
You live in an apartment or in the house?
You have any pets? You could send me a photo of the domestic favourite?
Sincerely and with best regards Elena.

Received: from [10.193.159.83] ([85.140.6.52])
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 11:22:59 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
Mobile TeleSystems, PJSC, GPRS/3G/LTE Gn infrastructure in Volga-region
MTS backbone NOC
PJSC MTS / former CJSC Comstar-Direct
Petrovsky blvd 12, bldg 3
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

DA1324424.jpg

SA32924.jpg

SA832923.jpg

SA92222.jpg

WA1342442.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:22 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
Thanks for the letter. It is really pleasant for me to read it. Every day we learn about each other more.
Today at me fine mood. Because today we with my girlfriend shall go to a zoo. It - the Moscow Zoo which has arrived to us to city within a week. I never saw alive tigers and bears. The biggest animal whom I saw in my life - a horse. I like horses very much and I think, that they the most beautiful animals on a planet.
I am valid similarly to cookery. I know, that I do it well because I began to prepare since the childhood. My mother taught me many things, including cookery. She spoke me: " Lady who can prepare well, has no inconveniences and lacks, because the tasty foodstuffs - a way to heart of the man ". It can be right they. I love the Russian dishes, and my favourite dish - pancakes. I am not sure, whether you know such dish. It - the Russian national dish. A pancake - round thin bread. Probably, there is it with filling and without. For filling we use forcemeat of meat, cottage cheese or jam. It depends on what pancakes you want.
You prefer what dishes?
I do not know, whether I have told to you about my father. It is unpleasant for me, but I should tell to you about it. I never saw him. My mother has told to me, that he has left us when I was still small. For this reason I do not remember him. I never asked my mother about him. And she did not speak me. To tell the truth, I do not want to know, where he is and than he is now.
I have a question for you. Whether there are many divorces at you in the country? In Russia it is very often thing. It is a lot of men in Russia - alcoholics and for this reason women cannot live with them further. My mother did not marry more. I never thought of that, how many I want to have children. Such decision is necessary for accepting together with the man which becomes the father of these children. It is not important for me where to live, Russia or any other country. It not the main thing. The main thing - that was love. The main thing - together with beloved.
I want to find the person with kind heart. I love kindness, and I hate anger. For me the most important in the man - honesty and kindness. Without it it is not possible to create the world of harmony and love. Roughness destroys love. I am ready to give all my love to the man which as is ready to give me his love. I think it in any relations the main thing - mutual respect and mutual understanding. I think it so. Kindness. Honesty. Respect.
I should finish the letter. Write to me, I with impatience shall wait for yours the letter.
With best regards Elena.

Received: from [10.164.97.200] ([85.140.7.122])
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 10:05:39 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

SA0029832.jpg

SA156278.jpg

SA191213.jpg

SA8277394.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <ankalet4icaaa@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:32 pm

.... from my E-Spam .....

Hi. How are you? My name is Anna. My age is 29. Probably you are interested where did I have found your e-mail?
I am looking for serious relations, I am looking for the partner in life and I have applied in agency of acquaintances.
They gave me yours e-mail, and I think, I have written correctly your e-mail address. And my letter will come to you.
This is my first letter to you just to check up your correct address. Also, I am sending you one photo so you will be able to look at me.
I will show you a little bit about myself, and I will send some of my photos in my next e-mail to you.
Maybe, you will be interested, when I will tell you that I am not the resident of your country. I live in Russia. I hope it does not scare you.
I am the same lady with clear soul, big heart and high spirit that living in other different countries. I hope you will reply me and we will start to write e-mails.
If the destiny will be successful to us, we will see each other. I think you will write me a little about yourself and will send me some photos.
Answer me. Best regards, Anna.

Received: from fpqtl (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Anutik <ankalet4icaaa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 12:50:00 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

A8838932.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:06 pm

.... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

Hi. How are you? My name is Anna. My age is 29. Probably you are interested where did I have found your e-mail?
I am looking for serious relations, I am looking for the partner in life and I have applied in agency of acquaintances.
They gave me yours e-mail, and I think, I have written correctly your e-mail address. And my letter will come to you.
This is my first letter to you just to check up your correct address. Also, I am sending you one photo so you will be able to look at me.
I will show you a little bit about myself, and I will send some of my photos in my next e-mail to you.
Maybe, you will be interested, when I will tell you that I am not the resident of your country. I live in Russia. I hope it does not scare you.
I am the same lady with clear soul, big heart and high spirit that living in other different countries. I hope you will reply me and we will start to write e-mails.
If the destiny will be successful to us, we will see each other. I think you will write me a little about yourself and will send me some photos.

Received: from rufcppt (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Anetta <ankalet4icaaa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 13:32:47 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Received: from asosfm (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Anuta <ankalet4icaaa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 21:20:22 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

A7839553.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:07 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Received: from augg (unknown [188.162.199.65]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Nusha <ankalet4icaaa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 09:37:31 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

A8838932.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:33 pm

Hi my dear friend xxxxxxx!
I hope, what you will not be against if I have named you my dear friend? Thanks for the letter. It is really pleasant for me to receive your letters. Any day I feel more needs to receive your letters. With you it is interesting to me.
I spoke you in my last letter on visiting a zoo, and I want to tell to you about it, to share with you my impressions about that zoo. I went to a zoo with the best girlfriend, with Svetlana. I and my girlfriend have been very much surprised, that there were so many various animals. But the majority of excitement has been caused by the moment when we saw the elephant. It was very big animal. Also we saw a tiger. He sat in a cell and looked at us gently. But I know, that it - very strong and dangerous animal. I saw a camel. About, you saw it? This very proud animal. I have been impressed with his constant calmness. In a zoo we were very for a long time and consequently we have very much got hungry. Therefore we with the girlfriend ate many pies and drank tasty tea. I very much love tea. After a zoo we have together come back home, we were cheerful and pleased.
By the way, when I of the profit to work, today my mood was bad, because my girlfriend was ill, and now she is in hospital. The most sad thing - that she has birthday today. To her of 29 years today. Unfortunately, she will spend her birthday in hospital. I already talked to the doctor, and to me will allow to spend evening in her chamber. In the evening I shall bakee a pie, to buy balloons and to go to hospital. I want very much that she had good mood on her birthday. She my best girlfriend. By the way, she works with me in shop. We friends for many years. Svetlana and I, are similar to sisters. Svetlana and I like to walk on fresh air. Usually we walk in park. But as we like, to waste time in a garden of vegetable Svetlana. She lives in the old wooden house. I do not know, whether you saw such buildings. These buildings have been constructed before the second world war, in the fortieth years. They very old buildings which have no a bath and a waterpipe. So people should take water outside. In the modern world such conditions seem very awful, but it - is valid so. We like, to waste time in a garden of vegetable Svetlana.
Svetlana speaks, that she wants to live in the big city. I do not know, where it is better. The big city - the big movement, a fast rhythm of a life, a garland of fires, show-windows of a lightning, high buildings, fountains, cinema, parks, temptations, theatres. It is wonderful certainly, I too love it. But in our city fresh air, is a lot of trees and birds. We have many small and big lakes. Places are very beautiful. If there was no criminal, the place could be considered as paradise. But, alas, the criminal in small cities, as well as in big - an integral part of our life. Unfortunately, the criminal in Russia is located at very high level. But I do not want to tell about sad things. I should finish my letter. I do not want, but at me still it is a lot of work. Today when I shall arrive to Svetlana, we shall speak about you. She likes to ask about you, I like to speak her. I want to ask you, what does you happy? Now I am happy, that I receive your letters, and I as am happy, that I have such friend as you. I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience shall wait your letter.
Sincerely yours and with best regards Elena.

Received: from [10.19.134.75] (ppp85-140-1-120.pppoe.mtu-net.ru. [85.140.1.120])
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 10:37:41 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

SA662374.jpg

SA662784.jpg

SA663774.jpg

SA6638894.jpg

SA6678294.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ira; <irina_lady@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:49 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello, i was lucky enough to write you, please excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed or bothered you ok. The thing is that I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating!
I hope that this will be a new stage in my life. So I will talk a little bit about me! I hope,that the correspondence between us will proceed,and you are interested to read my letter.
I at all do not know where to begin. I never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter. I can describe the individuality as the solar, active, frank sincere person.
I the kind person though at the same time I am a proud woman. I always appreciated sincerity, honesty and frankness. I hope you're interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter i was would like to read more about you, your way of life. I send you my photo. I hope that to you to like and we can get acquainted more.
Yours faithfully, Iraa.

Received: from [188.162.43.156] .... its Yola
X-MailCleaner-recipients: xxxxxxx@googlemail.com, robertcharlesent@gmail.com, esmonrushingjr@aol.com, edwardkettle@ntlworld.com, cdwatkiss@gmail.com, angelaubah111@gmail.com, henrymichael51@gmail.com, rcevans41@outlook.com, jesspreetsinghgrewal@gmail.com, steven.smith@bl.uk, elainegarza@aol.com, mikem19@hotmail.com, wallieworld@live.com, anthony-12@live.co.uk, ljttm249@gmail.com
Reply-To: Iraa <irina_lady@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 13:56:50 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

A8838932.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <elenalenaapelsinnn@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:15 pm

...... from DMF-Mail

Hi my dear, this is Elena from Russia.
I hope, that you have learned me, we recently have got acquainted with you, I wrote to you from my old email elenkakaapelsin@gmail.com
Sorry, I have problems with my old email. I cannot receive from you the letter, and I as cannot send you the letter.
Therefore I had to create new email
- elenalenaapelsinnn@gmail.com
And I ask you that you wrote to me on mine new email - elenalenaapelsinnn@gmail.com
You are interesting to me, and I would not like to lose contact to you, I would like further to continue to correspond with you and as to get acquainted closer, to learn about the friend the friend more.
Only I ask you, do not overlook my new email - elenalenaapelsinnn@gmail.com
I shall wait for your letter. Yours faithfully, Elena.

..... IP shows Google

8-YPp7c22c-Bg.jpg

Cotg-GL8g-UU.jpg

DPcj-Be-Yc-GT0.jpg

Sq-D9xvj-UMsc.jpg

s-Y2-TSh-Fovo-A.jpg

tc-Xtqnbja-U8.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:30 pm

..... I've blasted her 13/8/ for fooling People but she don't care

Hello xxxxxxx!!!
Tell to me, what weather at you? Perhaps, after work I today shall go on foot. I like to go along the street and to breathe fresh air, is especial when weather remarkable. Actually I do not want to go home. It very boringly and alone at home. Sometimes I do not mention it, but sometimes when I come home with good mood, I want to speak very much, to divide ideas with anyone, to have an entertainment. But my apartment is empty, and I should be in full loneliness. And my good mood disappears. I simply sit in an armchair and I look in a window. And when the silence deafens me when I hear as my streams of blood in my veins, I hear movement of my eyelashes, during that moment becomes intolerable, and my heart is compressed. I do not know how to struggle with it. I can listen to music or read the book. But through some moment I understand, that I only deceive myself. Actually I want, that the beloved person was about me with whom I can spend evenings, meet morning, speak about yesterday and about tomorrow day. I want to go and feel, that the strong hand of the man holds me. I do not want to prepare I peep only for myself directly. I want, that someone has estimated it. But it is enough about it.
I have told to you, that I have visited Svetlana in hospital. I was there, within two hours, and Svetlana was very happy, that I shall spend her birthday together with her. She has told to me, that it can be, she would not be in hospital long time. I have brought to her a chocolate pie, flowers and balloons. These balloons - one color dark blue, is my favourite color. And I hope, that Svetlana, similarly to this also. And you love dark blue color? Svetlana and I spoke about you. I have told, that you are very good person. Svetlana has told to me and wished success in my relations with you.
Now I have not enough time, and I on it finish the letter. Write to me, I with impatience shall wait your letter.
Sincerely yours Elena.

Received: from [10.55.115.175] ([85.140.3.84])
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 10:42:00 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

SA738843.jpg

SA784393.jpg

SA88989034.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!!!
I am very glad, that you have written to me again. I waited for your letter. I am happy, to read it.
I very much missed your letter, I all the night long thought of you and could not fall asleep for a long time.
How your affairs today? Than you were engaged today? Tell to me, that you did. What weather at you?
I'm fine as usually I was on work as soon as at me the free time has appeared, I at once have decided to check up my mail and was glad to see your letter, it seems to me, that we already so have well learned each other for that time which we are copied. I am very glad, that have found such good the man as you in such big world as now it is difficult to find the good person as you. I never had the person with whom I could divide my ideas. But now I have found you, and I am very pleased. Forgive to me for my frankness. If I have told to you something superfluous, forgive me.
It seems to me, that to me has simply carried. In the man I want to see simultaneously and courage, confidence, quiet force, the defender, and the passionate lover, romanticism with remarkable soul. I was more and more and began to be convinced more, that I want to write to you and to receive from you letters all more and more. Your letters heat to me soul.
It seems to me, that every day between us there is something more than friendship. We start to trust more each other, we become more frank, you agree with me? I think, that our souls approach. But while I one also search the partner in life. I want to continue with you the relation, and I believe, that all can be very good. I wish you good mood for these days, and do not forget me. I shall look forward to your letter, and to miss on you!!!
On it I finish the letter. I hope, that you will write already soon to me. Write to me, I with impatience shall wait from you the letter, and I would like to learn from you how you think, at us with you, something to turn out?
I like, I miss.
Yours Elena.

Received: from [10.14.22.80] ([85.140.2.231])
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 11:03:20 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

PA2322.jpg

PA6232.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Hello my dear, my loved xxxxxx!!!
I today am very glad to receive your letter. Today I am very happy, that you have again written to me. I waited your letter with the big impatience, and now I am happy, to read it. To me to like with you to communicate and have with you the general interests. And I completely agree with you, I am madly glad, that you have the same feelings to me.
When I receive your letter, on my person always arrive a smile, and I feel high temperature in my soul, thanks for it.
Thanks for filling of my soul pleasure, thank you for filling my heart of the most pleasant feelings!!
I am madly glad, that there is such person as you which always will understand, will support me, will calm. I am very happy, that you are thanks your parents, that they have brought up such good person as you thanks them for it.
It is a pity to me, that I not near to you I very much would like to be with you to be beside when to you are bad also could calm me when badly I very much would want it to me
To learn you it is better to know your merits and demerits though I think, that at you, they are not present.
I do not know, that with me I go on work and constantly I think, girlfriends speak about you, that with me, something not so but when I him have told about us they very much for me were glad.
I very much miss under your letters and always I wait, them I want to tell to you, that now is not lonely and that you have the person to whom you are not indifferent.
On it I want to finish the letter, but know, my unique, that I shall always think of you and very to miss on you.
Write to me soon letter, I shall wait for it very much.
Up to a meeting.
I like, I miss.
Yours Elena.

Received: from [10.179.110.6] ([85.140.7.116])
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 09:49:33 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

PA12334.jpg

PA2322.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:33 pm

.... let her call somebody in the Nirvana

Hi my dear xxxxxx!
I have a question to you.
What do you think about our conversation over the phone? Will you be able to call me?
We would be able to share our telephone numbers.
Can you write me you cell phone number? And I will do the same, will leave you my number too. Also I can beep your number for you to know it is me calling you and you will be able to call me back.
I think it will be new step in our relations.
I would love talking to you, hearing your voice.
I am waiting for your answer and also I hope you will give me your cell phone number and you will be happy talking to me.
Don't forget to leave me your number!

Received: from [10.107.192.144] ([85.140.0.221])
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:19:23 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:55 pm

Hello my Love xxxxxxx!!!
My love, my number 7-931-261-2142. If you will call from the cellular telephone, you should type +7-931-261-2142. Try to call to me. I shall wait for your bell. I hope, that you will call already soon to me and we can speak by with you to phone.
We yesterday with my girlfriend after work have gone to walk. We walked on city. It was very interesting. We talked to it about you much, and she as is happy for me, that I have met you. I have told to it a little about you, than you are engaged, what interests at you, and I have told to it, that you very interesting person, and that you are very interesting to me, and like me.
Ideas about you do not leave my head! After your last letter, having come, home, I very for a long time thought of us and about our relations. These feelings, they very warm, and also cool time which it is a little, they as the moon in the dark evening sky. If you have time, look at it, and you will understand all depth of my feelings. At us today half of moon in the sky.
One half of her is it you. This half is covered in easy and high temperature,
And other half from this I, dark and cold, disappearing, in itself a secret. Stars around of it are people which surround us.
In them the heap has placed, and in me one, and I cannot her to you. You know to me, it seems, that you very good person, and I can be open with you. You fine, sensitive, kind, you deserve the most good words, and your relation to me the finest in my life.
It - is enough only with abusing love. I shall speak directly,
And to me I which should inform. It seems that to you about it. I LOVE YOU!!! Yes you have understood me, and it means, it since this moment instead of which my heart belongs only against you than whom it - is more.
Now only you can solve, which my words for you mean.
I shall not take offence, if you will write to me,
That you have no any mutual feelings, I shall think, that it will seem shortly.
I am very pleased to your letters, I always wait, when I shall enter the Internet
Both I shall read, and I shall write to you! Heart checks mine, you have left a wound in my heart,
And this wound is closed, when I read your letters! I do not accuse you, did not exist opposite, I am pleased to this! I wanted to find people similar to my soul, and I think, which I have found! It you! Soul, your feelings to me!
I want to thank you for the big attention to me! But the big inquiry does not play with me,
If it - game! My heart, young and soft and me it will be difficult to transfer loss!
I do not aspire to receive you, I then to leave did not exist!
I try to understand you and to write more about me directly! But I do not deny, you are necessary for me. You became important in my life and necessary for me!
And even, if to us I shall not be, is doomed to meet, remember you always! All in your hands!
Do not leave me, and I shall not leave you. While we should strengthen relations! I think, that we shall have fine time! Walks, entertainments, viewing of films, suppers at candles together! My character is very loyal!
I was difficult for deducing! And if I see, that the person who does not open soul, I turn away from him! Do not turn away from me! Please!
To my biggest disappointment my time has expired, also I should finish this letter!
I - the end to write this letter, but I shall think of you!
I hope, that we shall together soon!
I shall wait for your letter!
Bye-bye My love!!!
Yours Elena.

Received: from [10.60.38.118] ([85.140.2.96])
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 10:13:33 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

PA5232.jpg

PA72322.jpg

7-931-261-2142 .... МегаФон .... Санкт-Петербург и область

.... seems we've it to do with a Call-supporter Group ...... when she lives in Yola, why a mobile number from SP ....
its not the first Time that the Yola Gang uses mobile Numbers from SP or Moscow

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:05 pm

.... instead to explain how she comes to a SP-mobile number .... :evil:

My love, can you call me???

Received: from [10.31.102.132] (ppp85-140-1-186.pppoe.mtu-net.ru. [85.140.1.186])
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 09:20:59 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow, Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”