It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga N. Razumova; <sadnesssuccess@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:19 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello!
What are you doing? How are you?
Today the sun is shining outside and the weather is excellent, the temperature is +25.
I saw many couples in love walking and holding hands.
I realized that I was tired of being alone and therefore I wrote to you.
Do not be alarmed, this is written to you by an ordinary single woman who has no family and children.
I want to find my soul mate, I am looking for a serious relationship.
Maybe I am the woman you are looking for.
I will wait for your answer! I wish you a good day!
Olga.

Received: from [130.0.164.114] (port=31761 helo=Wau Mail) by premium32.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93)
Reply-To: "Olga." <sadnesssuccess@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 04:15:24 +0400

VODAFONE-IT-63
IP addresses assigned for VF DSL customers
Vodafone Italy
Via Jervis, 13
Ivrea (TO)
ITALY

photo-2.jpg

.... also by the german colleagues as Olga - myrrhoriole@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <sadnesssuccess@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:33 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!
I enjoyed reading what you wrote to me. I would like you to me
wrote such big letters as much as possible because I think that
this is how we can find more of the same sides in each other.
How are you? Today is the good day. Thanks for the quick response.
Now I will start to tell you a little about myself.
My name is Olga. I am 29 years old. Are you happy with my age?
I think that the age difference does not play an important role in the relationship between a man and a woman.
For me, the most important thing is spiritual qualities.
My past acquaintances with men were unsuccessful. I am single and have never had a family or children.
Now, due to lack of time, I do not communicate with men in reality.
Therefore, I decided to use Internet resources.
I turned to a dating agency for help. :liar: :liar: :liar:
I want to tell you that this is my first acquaintance on the Internet.
Tell me, what exactly are you looking for on the Internet?
I'm searching for a serious relationship.
I started to feel very lonely and therefore need male care.
I want my partner to have good qualities: sincerity, trust, love, care and understanding.
There are a lot of these feelings in my heart and I want to give them to my beloved man and get these feelings from him in return.
I think that you and I will be able to be sincere from the first letters.
I will be pleased if you appreciate my appearance. I will attach my photos to the letter, and I want to think that you will like me.
Not so long ago, an acute problem arose around the world with a new epidemic - the coronavirus.
How do you feel about this? Have you and your loved ones been affected by this terrible epidemic?
I hope you are not tired of reading my letter.
In the next letters, I will talk more about myself.
If you are interested, then write to me, and I will be happy to answer all your questions.
I'll be waiting for your letter. Have a nice day!
Olga.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([5.180.62.121]) ..... VPN-Proxy + Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 19:23:34 +0300
X-Mailer: Becky! ver. 2.44 [ru]

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
CLOUVIDER Clouvider - Global ASN
Köhler Internet Services UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-001.jpg

Img-01.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:02 pm

..... Text is black, Name on the end is gray ...... c&p

Hello xxxxxxx!
I'm glad to receive your answer!
How are you? How is your day today?
Yes, I heard about this type of port, but we call it rugby. I don't have a favorite sport.
I live in Russia, in the city of Kazan. It is an old and wonderful city.
There are many different architectural monuments, old and new. And most importantly, it is a very clean city.
You can see my city on google maps.
Have you heard anything about my city? Please tell me about your city. It will be very interesting for me.
After leaving school, I received vocational training in my city.
Hope you understand me well.
I want to tell you that I have always dreamed of creating a family hearth in which love, care and understanding will reign.
My last relationship ended about two years ago.
I thought it was a serious relationship. But it was not so.
An ex-man cheated on me with another woman, and I found out about it. He ended up leaving with her.
I don't know where this person is now and it doesn't interest me, because I have a new life.
After the betrayal, I received a mental trauma, and I began to work hard. More than two years have passed ..
The time has come for me when I began to understand that I cannot continue to be alone and only work.
I am a woman who wants to give warmth and receive it in return.
And now, sitting on the couch, and covered with a blanket, I miss a strong man's shoulder next to me. Tell me, do you get lonely in the evenings?
I want to find that person who will not play games with me and will never betray.
I think it will sound a little naive, but I still believe in true love!
Tell us what kind of woman are you looking for? What do you value in a relationship? What kind of relationship have you had in the past?
Tell us something about your work. I will cover this in my next letter.
I wish you all the best. I will wait for your answer!
Olga.

Received: from [10.8.0.10] ([5.180.62.121]) ..... VPN-Proxy + Blacklisted Spam-IP
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 19:49:13 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-002.jpg

Img-02.jpg

Kristiina
.retrorate.ee/userinfo.php?id=437

..... 3 Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:54 pm

... what is this? Beauty salon and working at Night?????????

Hello xxxxxx.
I was curious to write to me or not. Thanks for your letter. I have to use a translator to write the letter.
Since I am not very good at your language, but I understand what you are telling me.
However, I hope that you will understand my thoughts.
I perfectly understand how it feels when your loved one betrays you. It unites us with you.
I'm so sorry you don't have a father. You are a great young man to look after his grave.
I really love pets, but I don't have them at home.
I understand that there are some problems. Distance is the first problem, but we have the opportunity to get to know each other better.
In my opinion, writing is a good way to express thoughts in a convenient way. Nothing motivates or gets on your nerves.
If one of us doesn't like this, we can end this communication at any time. Do you agree with me?
We can communicate without distracting attention from everyday life. Write a letter at any free time.
I didn't tell you about my work, I work in a beauty salon for women, do you know what that is?
I don't think it's worth explaining what they do there.
I have to work from morning to evening, so I can only answer your letters in the evening.
I use my laptop at home to write to you and generally surf the Internet. :applause:
Many of my friends spend their free time on social networks: vk.com, ok.ru, instagram.
I heard that in Europe people mostly communicate through Facebook.
In Russia, few people communicate via Facebook, and I am not there either.
Tell me more about your job. Where have you worked before? And where do you work now?
I think the job should be enjoyable. Do you like your workplace?
What makes you happy when you come to work tired?
I work at night, it's quite difficult, sleep during the day and work at night, so I have no time at all. :-o :shock: :-o :shock: :disagree:
But my work gives me pleasure. In my free time, I try to lead an active lifestyle.
I will wait for your answer with the hope of positive communication ..
Olga.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([5.180.62.121])
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 18:43:37 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-003.jpg

Img-03.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Hello, xxxxxxx!
I was so glad to read your words, I was looking forward to it, and I ask you to write me your letters often,
because I want to spend my free time talking with you and I ask you to send me a photo every day.
You reminded me of the same situation from childhood, once we in the village with my grandmother went to the river in winter, and the river was right in front of the house, there were a lot of people, adults and children were all skating, but when most of the people gathered in one place, the ice just began to crack, but thank God that it remained and no one was hurt, but I was very scared and even cried, I was about 10 years old.
In childhood, there was a case when I broke my arm and wore a plaster cast for 2 months, then I fell from my grandmother's shed in the village.
Our beauty salon works around the clock.
Before we decide anything serious for each other, I think (honestly) that we can really love each other,
and it would be interesting for us together ... What do you think about this?
I'm not here for fun or hurt, I'm not just a girl trying to find money, I want to be open with you,
and also worry about meeting a dangerous man.
I have heard about scams all over the world on the internet. I want to know as much as possible about you, and therefore I think we should communicate as often as possible.
I ask you not to stop and keep writing to me if you are really interested in me,
because fate gives chances and we have to use that, right?
I'll tell you something else about me. It will sound amazing to you, but I have not had close relationships with men for a long time.
I think the reason for my failure with men is my loyalty and over-naivety.
I had a last relationship for a long time, it's not a funny story, but maybe I'll tell you when we meet, why not.
I feel very brave in new relationships, but I am afraid of being cheated or used.
I have been working a lot lately and I want to love and be loved :)
So promise me that you will never fool me if our relationship becomes close, okay?
I told you this so that you can understand my fear of mistakes in finding a man.
A psychological wound is painful! Please understand.
This is the reason why I chose the Internet to find a serious man who is sincere about the relationship.
I think that I can get to know and understand a person and his soul much better with words,
because we can focus on understanding each other.
I really love pets, dogs and cats, and many different animals!
I ask you to tell us about your plans for the future in your next letter.
What are your beliefs in true love and family? Please answer these questions so that I understand more of what you want from life.
I want to know about everything and therefore I look forward to your reply and photos every day!
Best wishes, your friend Olga.

Received: from [10.8.0.10] ([5.180.62.121])
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 19:35:33 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-004.jpg

Img-04.jpg

.... Background & Pic 2 guides us to Ралина Самигуллина « ПРИВЛЕКАЙ»в г.Йошкар -Ола

https:/ /vk.com/beatystudioprivlekai

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:08 pm

...... after Internet is working, we've it to do with Fashionblogger Эльвира Владимировна/Логинова/El'vira Vladimirovna/Loginova from Yola as RPO

.instagram.com/elvirka1710/ -------> elvirka1710

https:/ /vk.com/elvirka1710 ....... 442 Pics

https:/ /vk.com/id119397225

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/el-vira-loginova/119397225/

.... all Pics from above are from her Instagram

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:31 pm

.... sense-free Bla-Bla coz I've answered her question already in my 2nd. letter

Hi xxxxxxx.
Thanks for your letter. It is always very pleasant. I am very pleased that our dialogue has a good continuation.
It's nice to realize that communication with me pleases you. I have not heard such warm words for a long time, thank you very much.
I think we understand each other very well! In the near future we will definitely try to talk in real life.
What do you think about the internet ??? Does it bring people together ??? What do you think when you write me a letter ???
Before I write you a letter, I think a lot and try to imagine you and your life.
But now it is difficult! I hope that you will bring me closer to your life every day.
I have a favorite hobby. I like to read as many books as possible.
I live separately from my parents, I rent a small apartment, but at the same time I have good relations with my parents.
We often meet each other, they live next to me. Sometimes we have dinner together.
In my free time I like to take a break from work and my parents and I spend as much time as possible!
Sometimes I cannot immediately answer some of your questions, so I need time to think and answer as accurately as possible.
Be patient if any issue goes unheeded. Do you have free time for a hobby? What are your hobbies?
What kind of music do you listen to ? What movies do you like? How often do you use the Internet at home?
I will wait for an answer to my letter, as well as all the questions that I asked you.
Your friend Olga.

Received: from [10.8.3.18] ([5.180.62.121])
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 18:31:12 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

.... both Pics already posted last Friday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:48 pm

Hi xxxxxx, how are you today?
I am glad that you write every day, and you know it well, my dear friend,
and I want to thank you for the joy that you give me in your words.
I heard about this sport, we call it rugby. I already wrote to you about it.
I like running and figure skating.
I like communicating with you, I realized this in recent days. I know for sure that if I do not see your new letter,
my day is boring and sad.
Your words are a balm for my soul and heart! So know that you are special to me.
I hope that my sympathy for you will one day grow into something more ...
I usually do not have much time for communication, I have been working a lot lately, I wrote to you about it,
but I feel that I am ready for a meeting in reality, and I want to feel love, love and long-term relationships!
Do you want this? I really hope that you read my letters carefully, this is important to me.
I certainly hope that one day we will meet, and until then we will have a physical relationship.
I look to the future with joy and always think where everything can lead us!
I am confident that we will move forward in our relationship to get to know each other better and see where
this relationship takes us.
And, perhaps, I will be the woman with whom you want to connect your life.
And you will be the person for me with whom I want to share my family fortune.
I am very pleased to know you more. I will wait for your reply.
Olga.

Received: from [10.5.0.2] ([5.180.62.127])
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 18:40:16 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-006.jpg

Img-06.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi xxxxxxx !!!
I am very interested in receiving your letters. Please don't stop.
It gives new emotions and I love it more and more with each letter.
What do you mean by what is happening before our eyes?
I don't care at all, why do you think so?
I hope that you will not stop our contact. It is always very interesting to make a new acquaintance, but only if he has serious intentions.
Especially with you. It is very pleasant and gives a lot of emotions to each of my and yours. :) I really enjoy communicating with you!
I am always waiting for a moment to calm down and write you a letter. :)
What do you think about my letters and my life ??? When I think about my own life
then I start to get very bored, and I want to cry with this feeling of loneliness.
I can't understand now: why can't I find a serious man? Why do I meet men who only think about sex?
I don’t have a serious and dear person in my heart who will support and accept me in difficult moments.
So I am glad to every letter you send. I hope that you will be so unique and important to me who will love and respect me.
I think that fate presented our lonely souls on purpose to help each other ... What do you think about this? I'm right?
This concludes my letter and I want to ask you new questions: what character traits do you like in women?
Can you do something crazy with your loved one? Have you done this kind of thing in the past? And what was that?
Tell me more about the place where you live in your next letter.
I am looking forward to your next letter, so I will think about you, you are very interesting to me!
Olga :-)

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 19:43:12 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-007.jpg ..... Greetz from Kazan

Img-07.jpg ...... Greetz from Samara

Pizza, Pasta, Grill, Billard - Адрес: ул. Лесная,дом 23 к2, г. Самара - 277-91-16 ---> from the Ad in her Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:54 pm

..... I've never send Pics to her! It's a Lie

Hi xxxxxxx.
I am glad to see your new letter. I thank you that you understand me and my thoughts.
I am always honest and open to you. I just didn't quite understand your question. Can you write more clearly if this is important to you?
Thanks for the great photos, you are beautiful. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
You know, I'm trying to fix my lonely situation and hope to find my true love :-).
You help me forget about my loneliness and I thank you for that.
I believe that you can be a person who is my true happiness, because I see qualities in you and in your character,
which I want to see in a real man. If I frighten you with my frank confession, please forgive me for it,
but I cannot hide my sympathy from you, especially since we promised to be honest with each other in our letters.
Yesterday after work I called my mother and offered to go for a walk. We often walk with my mother as two best friends :)
We have a quiet and beautiful place in the city. This is the city park of culture and recreation "Wings of the Soviets". .... I suppose that she talks from Kazan
This is a quiet place where you can talk about life and just talk about everything. This is our favorite place, we get along well with my mom.
During our conversation, I told my mother about you. I hope you don't mind, I told you about mom?
I said that a few days ago I met a person on the Internet. And now we talk to him every day.
My mom knows and always makes informed decisions. In terms of earlier interactions, she didn't do bad things that I would be ashamed of.
But maybe our relations have deteriorated lately, and this worries me. In fact, it is difficult to write everything in one letter.
It is better to talk in person, but I have never been outside Russia, I think there are many very beautiful cities outside Russia, for example, your city ..
Trust me, I really wanted to write more today, but it's a very busy day and I'm glad I had time to write a letter.
We will definitely talk tomorrow.
Your friend Olga.

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 09:53:47 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-008.jpg

Img-08.jpg

.... by Pic 2 I'm to 200% sure that Pic was taken during the Techno-Festival ALPHA FUTURE in Nizhni Novgorod

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:54 pm

Hi xxxxxxxx.
How are you? I thank you for your letter.
It is very important for me to receive your letters, because it gives me a special feeling that I am not alone!
I am glad to read your letter, thank you for giving me a smile.
I think about the holidays more and more often. I haven't taken a vacation for 1 year.
And recently, when I was talking with the authorities, I was told that I would have the opportunity to take a vacation in the near future.
I need it to restore physical and emotional strength. I love my job, but I'm tired.
My father was in the military and we had an apartment from the state.
But my father was forced to leave the service earlier, he did not manage to privatize the apartment and we had to take out a mortgage for the apartment.
In the beginning it was difficult to pay and I worked hard to help with payments to my parents, but then the payments became smaller and it became easier.
My mom is a salesperson. I am the only child in the family. I've always wanted to have a brother or sister. I would like to have a dog, but the size of the apartment did not allow it.
I hope to have a dog in the future. But my grandmother has a dog in the village and his name is "Zeus", I will attach a photo of the dog in the letter.
Do you prefer dogs or cats? I hope that you will seriously understand my thoughts.
I am looking forward to your next email, I hope you enjoy communicating with me !!!!!
Your friend Olga !!!

Received: from [10.8.3.20] ([5.180.62.127])
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 19:44:00 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-0009.jpg

Img-009.jpg

Img-09.jpg ........ Moscow by Night

..... Pic 2: ALPHA FUTURE in Nizhni Novgorod confirmed, is the Stage from 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:44 pm

Hi xxxxxxx.
Thanks for your letter. I am very glad to see your answer again.
A very interesting and unusual hobby with matches.
I sing when I'm alone, most often it happens in the shower, and I'm embarrassed to sing in public, but I think I would sing a song for you.
You understand my world of my values. You need to prioritize correctly.
Happiness is often easy to get Sometimes happiness is with us, and we do not notice it immediately.
You just need to think carefully about what exactly we want and what is important to us. I am glad that we have reached a new level.
I am very pleased, because our sympathy is mutual. Now I feel that there is harmony between us.
We learn more and more from each other and find common views on life. We largely agree with each other and find understanding.
Our opinions coincide. I read your letters and feel your emotions. All of this kindles a fire in my heart.
I like your thoughts. I really like the way you treat me. I feel attention and care.
It is very nice. My heart is filled with warm and pleasant emotions.
Please do not hesitate and write to me openly about your emotions and experiences.
I'm waiting for your answer. Take my kiss.
Olga.

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 10:33:30 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-0010.jpg

Img-010.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Hello my joy xxxxxx !!!
I keep our friendship in my heart and constantly think of you. It is very important for me to receive your letters every day.
It was very mean on the part of your ex-girlfriend. I can imagine how painful it was for you to bear it.
Why did you send me the letter that you sent me earlier?
I feel that I am not alone when I see your letters and your concerns.
I see that you really have serious intentions in my direction, and that you are a reliable and responsible person.
Are you ready to change your life? We have a lot in common. Do you agree with this? My heart is open to you.
I'm ready to let you in. I confess to you honestly. But remember that I am still not fully disclosed.
There are many interesting things ahead. There are many discoveries you can make. These are new adventures and a new world.
Just understand me correctly. I want to say that it is impossible to identify a person with only letters.
Of course, we can tell each other our lives. And this is very interesting.
But there are emotions and impressions that can only be obtained through sight, hearing, touch and smell.
I want to be always interesting for you. I know how to surprise. I am not forcing the event, but I value the time.
We have a good chance of starting and continuing a relationship. How do you envision your future? What are you dreaming about? What are your goals for the future?
Please answer these questions. But only frankly. I try to speak with you only openly. I will be glad to see your answer.
I am very happy and looking forward to your next message. I hope that you will sincerely understand my thoughts.
Only your Olga.

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 14:35:25 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-011.jpg

Img-11.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Hello my sun xxxxxxx !!!
I always carefully read your letter, I am always interested in what you write.
I am very glad that our contact has a good continuation! It is very important for me!
You should know that every letter of yours gives me joy and a warm feeling in my head!
I am very pleased to see your interest in my life and in my future. I can write to you for a long time and beautifully, what a kind and handsome man you are!
But now I want to tell you that I just want a very serious relationship with you! I'm a little worried because I want to ask an important question.
I hope you are ready to talk about it. I want to meet you, and I'm sure you want to stand next to me too.
We must start talking about our meeting. I need to check the schedule at work. I am tired of being alone, and therefore I have a great desire to meet you.
What do you think of our meeting? Are you ready for our meeting? I am YES !!! You can send "your phone number (area code of your country)".
Also be sure to send "your home address, your full name, airport".
Later I am going to go to the tristy agency to inquire about the documents required for the trip.
In the next letter I will tell you the details that I will find out at the agency.
I hope you can easily send me all the information.
I still have a lot of work to do. Now all my thoughts are that I will meet you soon.
I see that you are energetic in your deeds and in your soul. You are an optimist and do not deny it!
I see it in your letters.
I hope I can cure your loneliness and that we will be good partners.
But if you are lonely and in a bad mood, then close your eyes and pretend I am giving you a neck massage. :)
I think it will give you a good mood and relaxation.
Are you feeling happy? I feel happy!!! I hope you have a very good day today.
But the most important thing is that you know that I am very, very, very pleased to receive each of your letters.
And that every letter of yours gives me joy and light.
You can see that I want to finish my letter, but my fingers cannot stop.
My time is running out. Today I am very tired and I want to spend the evening on the couch and read a little my favorite book called Possible Life.
I wish you only good mood, and I want your life to give you only good weather.
I am looking forward to your reply. I hope that you will not be offended by my frankness.
I just want to talk to you without a mask. Many people now have a mask, not a frankness.
But I know that honesty and trust are very important !!!! I'm waiting for your answer.
Your Olga !!!

Received: from [10.8.0.16] ([5.180.62.127])
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 21:14:51 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-012.jpg

Img-12.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx !!!
When I read your letter, I imagine that you are saying your words in real life!
And you may not believe it, but I really hear everything you say. :)
My mom always said that I had a wild fantasy. We have known each other for a long time. During this time, you have become an important part of my life.
And I feel that I have penetrated your life too. :)
We are getting closer to our meeting and it is very important for me to take the next step. Now that we are both ready for our meeting.
We will have to make every effort and then we will meet. I went to a travel agency!
They told me everything was explained in detail and made it clear that it is not all that difficult, but it may take some time.
All that the company does is paperwork and a safe trip to different countries.
They also said what documents are needed and how much it will all cost.
Medical certificate "082u" (40 euros), this certificate is a medical report,
which indicates the absence of serious medical contraindications that impede the trip.
Police certificate (35 euros), it shows that I have not been convicted
and was not attracted to criminal liability .. I am not a criminal and therefore I will receive this certificate without problems.
Insurance (107 euros) and then a passport in my city (57 euros).
With these documents, you can obtain a visa at the embassy of your country.
The cost of a visa is 79 euros. The total cost of all expenses will be - 318 euros.
All documents can be drawn up in 7 days, that is, within a week.
I told you about the cost of all the documents that are needed to travel abroad, namely to your country and your city.
I can tell you right away that I do not have that kind of money, for me it is a large amount and here I am at a dead end.
In order to come to you you need 318 euros, without these documents you cannot leave the country.
It's time to take a big step, or do nothing. If you want me to come to you, then I ask you to help me pay for the documents.
The main thing is to think about what you really want, to start a family or stay alone for the rest of your life.
I hope you make the right decision. The main thing for me is to be with you. In your arms. It's all I need. No matter where.
The most important thing is that you and I would be together. I know that I should not write my letters with sadness, because they are a reflection of the soul, feelings.
You have become a very important person for me and I am afraid of losing you. I finally want my family and live happily with my faithful husband :-)
I want to come to you forever and start a family with you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Your Olga.

Received: from [10.8.3.19] ([5.180.62.127])
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 21:24:24 +0300

NORDVPN-L12
TEFINCOM S.A.
ki-services.de
Münster
Germany

Img-013.jpg

Img-13.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”