It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Roza Ivanova; <rozamoz@mail.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roza; <rozamoz@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:14 pm

Good evening my sweet Love xxxxxx!
I am so happy to receive your letter. I love you very much and miss you a lot. I so badly want to be in your arms right now and enjoy our love. I want to kiss your tender lips and embrace your warm body. I want to speak to you words of love and tenderness by looking into your eyes. I am sure that you and I will be good together when we meet, as we have strong and mutual love. I hope that everything will be fine and we will definitely be together.
My sweet Love xxxxxxx, I think about you a lot and you are always in my thoughts and in my head. I want to be with you right now and show you the fullness of my love for you. If you and I meet and be together, then you can feel all my love for you and I am sure that you will like it. My love for you is enough for both of us. We will plunge into the ocean of love and passion and we will always be together. I will give you a lot of my love, tenderness, affection and care and we will be happy together.
I really love you very much and I want you and me to be together. All I want from this life is to be with you and enjoy our love. I would give everything that I have in order to be with you for at least one minute right now and love you. What a pity that there is a long distance between us because of which we cannot meet. But I hope that everything will be fine and soon I will be able to come to you and we will meet and be together.
As for the plane ticket, I will have to buy it only when my visa and documents are ready. I wrote you the amount in euros in order to make it clearer for you how much money I need so that I can make a visa and documents and can come to you. In Russia, the main currency is, of course, rubles, but here they also accept euros and dollars, and this is no surprise for a long time.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, understand me, I love you very much and I want to be with you. You are the love of my life and I don't need anyone but you. I never thought that I could love the way I love you. I really want to show you all my love so that you can feel it, but unfortunately I cannot express all my love for you in letters. When we meet with you, I will show you my love and I am sure that you will be very happy about it. I promise you that I will never disappoint you and I will love you with my love for ages. My heart belongs only to you and it wants to connect with your heart for ages.
I want you to always know that I love you very much and that I want to be with you. It would be a great happiness for me right now to be with you in your arms and walk around the city with you. We would have a good time together and enjoy our love a lot. And when we would come home, then I would make for you and me a romantic dinner with candles and slow music, it would be great happiness for you and me. We would have a good time together, and then we would go to bed and when we went to bed, we would make tender and passionate love until the morning, and then fall asleep in our arms. I hope that soon we will meet with you and will be able to fulfill all our dreams and desires and will enjoy our love forever.
I kiss you with all my love on your sweet lips.
Your Love Roza.

...... delivered over Mail.ru

bnss.jpg

z7jgg.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:23 pm

.... this daft Issue, every day the same question to keep People busy ..... I blasted her just now and offered, we'll find out who'll have the longer breath in this Game

Good day my sweet Love xxxxxxx!
I think about you so much and often and that is why I often began to see you in my dream and today you again came to my dream. You hugged me, and I whispered words of love and tenderness in your ear and kissed you. You took me in your arms and circled. It was a wonderful dream and everything was as if in reality, but when I woke up and opened my eyes, you were not there and I was very upset about this. I so wanted you and me to be together in one bed and enjoy our love a lot. I miss you very much and all I want is to be in your arms as soon as possible and love you. I hope that soon you and I will definitely meet and enjoy our love a lot.
Your letters always make my day brighter and cheer me up. I want us to always delight each other with letters and photos. You are the most handsome man on the whole planet and I am happy that I have you. It is very good that we have strong and mutual love and I hope that this will always be so. My love for you is getting stronger and stronger every day. If you and I could be together now, then I would show you all my love and I am sure that you would be very happy about that. I love you with all my heart and soul and all I want is just to be with you and love you.
My sweet Love xxxxxxx, I hope that today you will be very happy to receive my letter and enjoy reading it. Of course it would be much better if you and I could be together now and have a good time. I have many dreams and desires that I want to fulfill together with you and I hope that soon we will meet and then everything will be fine. You are the man I have been looking for all my life and I am happy that I have you. You are the love of my life and I cannot live without you and without your love.
I am very sorry that you do not tell me anything about our meeting and ignore everything I say about this, why? Don't you want me to come to you and that you and I meet and be together? If so, then tell me this and then I will no longer bother you with my letters. But I really hope that you love me and want us to meet and be able to love each other. Tell me please, can you help me make a visa and documents so that I can come to you? If you can help me, then I will be very grateful to you for this, and when I come to you, then I will show you all my love and gratitude and I am sure that you will be very happy about it. I hope that everything will be fine and we will definitely meet and be together.
When you and I meet and be together, I will do everything to make you feel good with me. We will be the happiest people on the entire planet and will enjoy our love a lot. I will show you all my love, tenderness, affection and care and I am sure that you will be very happy about it. When you and I unite our hearts, it will be a great happiness, pleasure for you and me, and I am sure that we will always be good together.
I send you my most passionate and sweet kisses. I miss you and think of you.
Your Love Roza.

dfbf.jpg

fdb.jpg

zgsdg.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Hello my sweet Love xxxxxxx!
I am delighted to receive your letter. Your letters give me hope that everything will be fine and soon we will definitely meet with you, unite our hearts and be together. I loved you so much that you cannot even imagine it. I cannot now live without you and without your letters and I think about you and about you and me all the time. What a pity that now I can not close my eyes, and when I open them, I will be in your arms. I love you with all my heart and soul and I really want to always be with you and love you. I am very tired of being alone and all I want is just to be with you. I will be happy only when you and I meet and be together. My life has no meaning without you and without your love. You are the love of my life and I cannot and do not want to live without you.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, I want us to always develop our love and to always be there. What a pity that there is such a long distance between us because of which we cannot meet and be together right now. But I hope that we will definitely connect our hearts and enjoy our love a lot. I am sure that we will be the happiest people on the entire planet and we will always be fine.
Since I do not have any secrets and secrets from you, I want to tell you something. The fact is that for a very long time I have not had any relations with men and I have already forgotten what male affection and love are. My last relationship ended for almost 3 years and all this time I did not allow men to approach me and was completely alone. I so want to feel like a girl with you again and I want to surrender to you completely in order to feel all your love and tenderness for me. I want us to enjoy our tender and passionate love a lot and I am sure that you and I will always be happy together.
From your letter, I understood that you can help me to make a visa and documents so that I can come to you and so that we can meet, is that so? If so, then I am very grateful to you for this, and when I come to you and you and I will meet, then I will show you all my love and gratitude and I am sure that you will be very happy about it. I will find out how you can help me and how I can get your help, I hope that everything will be fine and soon we will definitely meet and be together.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, I am looking forward to our meeting with great impatience and I really want to be in your arms as soon as possible and love you. I really hope that we will not drag out our meeting and will meet soon and then we will unite our hearts and begin our new life together. I will do everything so that you always feel good with me and will always give you a lot of my love, tenderness, affection and care. You and I will be the happiest people on the entire planet.
I wish you a pleasant evening. I miss you very much and think about you all the time. I love you.
I am sending you my most passionate and sweet kisses.
Your Love Roza.

verh4.jpg

zdfhgf.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Roza Ivanova; <rozamoz@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:55 pm

Hello my sweet Love xxxxxx!
I was very pleased to receive and read your letter, which was filled with great love for me. I really like your thoughts and dreams and I respect everything that you tell me. I am so pleased to always receive your sensual letters, in which you tell me a lot about love. In my letters, I also try to show all my love for you, but unfortunately this is not possible. My love for you is so strong that I cannot describe it in my letters. But when I come to you and you and I will meet, then I will show you all my love and I am sure that you will be very happy about it. I want to surrender to you completely in order to feel all your love for me. I am sure that you and I will always be good together and we will enjoy our love a lot.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, you just have no idea how happy I am that I have you. I dreamed about you all my life and I am happy that I have you. I love you with all my heart and soul and I am very afraid of losing you. If you and I do not meet and will not be together, then for me it will be a great tragedy and I will not be able to live without you and without your love. My heart belongs to you and I want to be only with you. You are my true and strong love and I cannot live without you. You are my Angel, you are my air, without which I cannot live and breathe. All I want in my life is just to be with you and love you with all my heart and soul. I really want to be with you.
When you and I meet and be together, we will be the happiest people on the whole planet and we will always be fine. I will never disappoint you and I will always be devoted to you. I do not need anyone but you and I will love you forever. You know how much I love you and I will do everything to make our love strong and strong. When we meet and will be together, we will never part and live together a happy and long life, which will be filled with great love and warmth. Just imagine how good it will be for you and me together. We will spend a lot of time together and enjoy our love a lot. We will do everything together and will always be there. I have many dreams and desires that I want to fulfill together with you and I am glad that soon we will meet with you and then we can do it.
I found out how you can help me with making a visa and documents and how I can get your help. I went to the bank and talked to the bank manager. She advised us to use the Money Gram money transfer system. It is a reliable and fast money transfer system and as soon as you can send me your help, I will be able to receive it immediately. In order for you to be able to send me your help, you need to indicate my data:
Roza Ivanova
Country Russia Samara
Street Gagarin 110
In order for me to go to the bank and receive your help, I need to know your full name and surname, the city from which you sent me your help, the exact amount of money transfer and check numbers. I hope that everything will be fine and soon you will be able to help me make a visa and documents and then I will immediately come to you and we will definitely meet and love each other a lot.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, I'm sitting at home now and I'm so lonely without you. I really want to be in your tender arms right now and kiss your sweet lips. What a pity that you and I are not together now and there is such a long distance between us. But I hope that soon we will meet with you, unite our hearts and enjoy our love forever. You and I will always be happy together and we will never be bored. I will do everything to make you feel good with me. I will make you various surprises and romantic evenings and we will love each other a lot. I'll go to bed soon, but first I'll take a bath and drink tea. As always, I will think a lot about you and I hope that you will come to my dream, in which we will meet and enjoy our love a lot.
I kiss you with all my love on your sweet lips and sweet hug you.
Your Love Roza.

jhfgfde.jpg

xcbfgr.jpg

..... given address Самарская обл., Самара г., Гагарина ул. 110, 443067

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roza Ivanova; <rozamoz@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Hello my sweet Love xxxxxxxx!
Today I am in a very good mood, as I see your letter and it brought me a lot of joy and happiness. When I see your letter, my heart begins to beat faster, this is all because I love you very much. I am happy that we write letters to each other and communicate a lot. I hope that you and I will write letters to each other until we meet. And when we meet with you, then we will not need to write letters, since we will be together and look into each other's eyes and say words of love and tenderness. I hope that the day of our meeting will be very soon and when we meet, we will never part and enjoy our love forever.
My sweet Love xxxxxx, I understand that you need my passport so that you can send me your help through Money Gram. Of course, I can send you my passport, since it's not difficult for me to do this, because I understand that you have to confirm that I am a real girl. I understand that there are many bad people on the Internet who cheat, but since I am a real and real girl, I am sending you my passport. I hope that now you can easily send me your help and as soon as I receive it, I will immediately go to make a visa and documents. When everything is ready for me, I will immediately come to you and you and I will definitely meet and be together. After all, you know how much I love you and therefore our meeting is very important for me, since I will be happy only with you.
I kiss you with a long and sweet kiss. I love you very much and I miss you.
Your Love Roza.

m543f.jpg: 04.10.2013; 03:17am; Picasa

..... Passport already used here (20.12.2016):

Irina Aktanaeva; <irraneyal@ya.ru> .... in Archive
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 15#p509816

..... 11.07.23

Roza V. Ivanova; <rozaiv@yahoo.com>
viewtopic.php?p=682910#p682910

Return to “Russian scammers”