It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Aida; <gibdddps08@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:34 pm

..... she appeared just now out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount in german, don't know her and again address trade..... she should arrest herself for a Lie coz my DLB-address is nowhere listed in Internet

...... the first Part gibdddps08 give Hits for the Police

Hello!
my name is Aida, 30 years old, i work for the police. i have never been married and i have no children. I'm writing to you because I took your email address from a dating agency where you gave me your email. I hope your suggestion is still relevant. i am also looking for a serious relationship based on trust and mutual respect. I chose this type of acquaintance because my job means that I don't have much free time to get to know each other in a classic way, for example on the street or just in a café.
if you are interested in a serious relationship and your heart is still free for new butterflies, then I will be happy to keep in touch with you. I will tell more about myself after the first contact. if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them. I am looking forward to your answer. If you are not interested, then do not reply to my message.
Aida

....... IP shows Google

IMG-9821.jpg ...... mirrored Pic

IMG-9862.jpg ...... mirrored Pic

... RPO is Irina Samarina/Ирина Самарина - Благовещенск ... Captain Traffic Police Russia

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/irina-samarina-474912948.html

https:/ /vk.com/id474912948

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id474912948

http:/ /vkstrana.ru/id474912948

.instagram.com/samarina__irina/

.picomico.com/tag/мвд28
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aida; <gibdddps08@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
I'm very happy that you answered my message. but why didn't you send your photos?
I was very pleased to read your message. I've learned a lot about you. ;))
I think that our acquaintance can lead to something good. ;)) what do you think?
How old are you? and how old is your sister?
I don't know anything about America or anyone who lives there. I only watched American movies. ;)))
But I believe you and your family are good people. ;))
As you already know a little about me, my name is Aida, 30 years old. I have never been married, I have no children. But I love children very much, and I want to have my own children in the future. But to do this, I need a man I love, with whom I will feel confident and protected.
I work professionally in the traffic police. Our goal is to reduce the number of car accidents involving children. Children are our future. By the way, you have a very interesting profession. ;)
Previously, I had a relationship where my partner cheated on me by cheating on me with another girl. I decided that I would find love on the Internet, but now I understand that it will not be easy for me, as there are a lot of scammers who cheat people for money. And I don't want to be deceived. I hope my contact with you is not a stupid mistake.
In my free time, I like to spend in nature, play sports and with my family. My family is very important to me. That's why I always help my parents and take care of them. I think it's my duty, since they raised me and gave me life. What is important to you in life?
I chose this method of Dating, because because of the coronavirus, I can not meet on the street or in a cafe. I'm tired of being alone and I want to have a serious relationship where we Wake up together every morning and spend a lot of time together. I really want romance, flowers, lots of love. I hope that our goals coincide, and perhaps you are the man with whom I will have a great relationship. For me, honesty, respect, trust and loyalty are important in relationships. My life experience has helped me identify these important priorities. What is important to you in a relationship?
I hope you now have some idea of me and my goals in life. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them in the next message. Tell me also about yourself and what is important to you in this life. I'm very interested in you. Don't forget to send your photos.
Aida!

Received: from [10.112.2.128] ([91.105.237.55]) .... Blacklisted Spam-IP
X-Google-Original-From: Ida Sha <Gibdddps08@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 09:03:55 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Nauchnyi proezd, 20 stroenie 2
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-1592.jpg

IMG-1602.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:52 pm

....... Uniform is old ........

Hi there xxxxxxx!
I'm taking a short break from work right now, so I want to respond to your message.
Thank you for the photo, it was nice to see you. ;))
With each message from you, I realize that you and I have more and more in common. you should know that I also love sports and I am only for a healthy lifestyle!
I don't know much about American football. ; ((I like regular football. ;) do you like it?
You should know that I live in Russia. I live and work in the city of Bratsk, which is located in the Irkutsk region. You can look in googlemaps and find my city. I understand that we are separated by many kilometers, but despite this, I am very happy that we continue to communicate and get to know each other. It's even very romantic to have such an unusual way of communicating in the 21st century.
You should know that I was born and raised in a small village, so I have a great love for the countryside and animals. To be honest, I don't really like living in a big city, as I'm used to peace and comfort. So on weekends, I try to go to the village to my parents. For me, this is a good variety from the hustle and bustle of the city.
I told you in my last message that I want to have a serious relationship. 2 years ago, I already had a relationship in which my partner was not honest and loyal to me. For a long time, he had an affair with another woman behind my back. When I found out about this, I was forced to end this relationship, as I can't forgive the betrayal. For me, it was a stab in the back. Since then, my heart has been closed to all men. To forget the pain, I concentrated on my work. But now I know what I want from life. I want to build a relationship where my partner and I are always honest with each other and true to our relationship.
Now I finish my letter. I'm sending you photos of me in my uniform so you can see what I look like at work. Do you have a photo from your work? I'm very interested. ;)
Aida!

Received: from [10.112.2.128] ([91.105.237.55])
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 08:59:34 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-1650.jpg

IMG-9831.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:29 pm

Good evening xxxxxx! how are you? I hope you had a good day.
Finally, I have time to fully respond to your message. I read it earlier, but I couldn't answer right away because I had a lot of work to do. I would like you to send me your photos, as I miss you very much. ;)
I hope your day wasn't as stressful as mine. But even so, while I was working, I thought about you and your message. I would like to communicate with you more often, as you are a very interesting and funny man. I am very happy to be able to maintain contact even at such a long distance. I find in you the qualities that I would like to see in my future partner. I'm surprised you're still alone. Are the girls around you blind?
I'm sorry your fiancee did this to you. if I were you, I'd be the opposite sex, too. but you can trust me, I will never betray my relationship. because I respect my partner and if I betray him, I will betray myself first. I will be faithful in relationships. do you understand?
I'm also sorry that your father died. it's good that you visit it often. all of us will end up there sooner or later. the most important thing is to live a decent life and leave a good mark! I think he looks down at you and admires what a good son he has! let's not talk about sad things...
You're probably wondering why a girl like me is still single. Yes, now I have everything to stand on my feet. But I don't feel happy. I used to mistakenly assume that happiness is when you are successful at work. But now I understand the true meaning of happiness. For me, happiness is when I will Wake up every morning with my beloved man, have Breakfast together, take a shower, spend the whole weekend together and our children will run around us. What is happiness for you? What do you dream about?
xxxxxx, I want to warn you right away that if you haven't received an answer from me yet, you should have patience and wait. I don't have my own computer at home, so I'll text you as soon as I get Internet access. Ok? I usually write to you from my work or from my sister when I visit her and her children. She has her own computer at home. You must understand that police work is a public service. This is a very big responsibility. Therefore, my identity, phone number and social networks are checked by the security service. Every police officer signed a "non-disclosure Agreement" because I have access to personal data and even classified information. And the security services are monitoring to ensure that there is no leakage of information. This is the reason I can't use my phone number, facebook, skype, or Whatsapp to communicate with you. therefore, the safest way for me is to write via e-mail, since no one knows my email address, only you. ;) I hope you understand my situation and keep our secret. ;)
I'm finishing my message now. I would like to read your answer right now, as I am very interested in communicating with you. To make it even more interesting for you, I want to send you my new photos. In the first photo, I was at work, and after reading your message, I thought about you. The second photo shows me with my sister. In the last photo while walking. I hope you like it. ;)
I wish you a pleasant evening!
Aida!!

Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 10:14:11 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-1698.jpg

IMG-1765.jpg

IMG-1865.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:27 pm

.... I didn't wrote anything about her Pics

Good evening xxxxxxx!
How is your day going? What's new with you? I'm at work now and I have a free minute to write to you. ;)
I've missed you so much and I want you to be there for me. ;)) How is the weather in your country? In my country, it is +16 degrees Celsius. It's cool, I want to get into your arms to warm up with your love. How I want to be near you.;))
Yes, thank you for telling me about your childhood. The most important thing is that your father was in a better place at the right time. your father saved you from the dead.
it used to be great and it was better. ;)) I often dream of going back to my childhood. we used to go skiing and sledding all the time. ;))) but I didn't have one like you!
It's nice to hear that you liked the photos of me and my sister. Now you know a little about my family. But I also have parents who are old and now live in the countryside where they can enjoy nature and their garden. My sister already has two beautiful children who make me very happy when I visit them. My parents often ask me when I will think about the future and build a serious relationship. I understand my parents, as they are already old and want to have grandchildren from me. Yes, I would like to start a family and have children. This is also very important to me. but I still haven't met the right man who will accept my life's attitude.
xxxxxx, you should know, since I've known you, spring is blooming again in my soul. it's hard to describe it via email. but now I often think about you and when you will answer. sometimes I find it hard to concentrate on my work. even my colleagues ask me what my dream is? but such questions confuse me a little, so my face turns red. ;)
but I can't tell you about you, because I signed a " non-disclosure agreement." it also means that I can't have contact with foreigners. so I have to be very careful.
but thanks to you, I have an interest in life again. you give me great hope. I see you as a potential partner with whom I would like to have a great relationship based on mutual trust and loyalty. I noticed we have a lot in common. I think this is a good Foundation to start building something beautiful. do you agree?
I think you've already realized that I take you and our contact seriously. I have great hope that we can be happy together and build a strong relationship. Would you like that? Therefore, for this I am ready to take a big and responsible step towards you. I understand that if I want to have a serious and real relationship , I have to be bold and determined. so I can safely tell you that I want to meet you during my vacation and give you a chance for our relationship. I hope that we can arrange our meeting and have a nice time together. I would also like to visit interesting places where you live. do you already have a plan for where we could go? I'm very interested. ;) I think we still have enough time to plan every step of our meeting well and get to know each other even better. you should know, I will have a vacation in about 30 to 40 days. perhaps even earlier. ;) but I can say for sure later, when I get the order for my vacation. I'll let you know later. ok?
xxxxxxx, I hope you don't mind if I tell my parents about you and my plans to visit you? I do not know how they will react when they find out that I want to visit you during my vacation. I'll tell you their reaction in the next message. ok? keep your fingers crossed. ;)
I am now finishing my message. I want to send you my photos from the walk along with the letter. I hope you like it. sweet dreams!
Aida!

Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 10:59:08 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-6845.jpg

IMG-7392.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:22 pm

.... I never send Pics and I never wrote something about her Humour ..... 3rd. & 4th. Lie from her

Good evening xxxxxxx!
How happy it is when I read your message again. I hope you're just as happy when you see a new email from me in your mailbox. ;) the first thing I do is look for your photos in the message. I'm always very interested if you send your photos.
You should know that you are also a very special person to me and that you have recently started to become important to me. because I think you and I can do something good.
Thank you for the nice words about my humor and altruism, I am very pleased. no one has ever paid me such nice compliments. I hope that when I come to you, you will be able to say all these words to me in person. ;))
My darling, thank you for brightening up my life. Only you could make her really happy. You are the most wonderful person, wherever you are, whatever happens, I want to be with you!
xxxxxx, as I promised, I have already told my family about my plans to go to your country during my vacation. They were surprised why I chose this country. I explained that I met you online and we would like to meet each other. I would like to spend my vacation with benefits, not just to relax. Who knows, maybe this will be the beginning of a new romantic story. My parents replied that I was old enough to make my own decisions. But they worry about me and ask where I will live/sleep? I didn't know how to answer that question. Tell me, what should I say?
In any case, this is a positive response from my parents. I am very happy that they approve of my decision. You must understand that this is a very big and important step for me. It is not so easy to go to a man in a foreign country, where you have never been before and do not know him personally. No, I'm not afraid. Why should I be afraid? I'm a police officer. ;)
But you must understand that it is because of my work-there is also a risk for me. In the previous message, I told you why this is a risk for me. So we have to come up with an ironclad "alibi" for how and under what circumstances we met. do you understand what I mean? For example: Park, Museum, exhibition, supermarket. Perhaps you have other ideas? ..... it's crazy
You must understand that I am ready to take such a big and responsible step for you. Why am I doing this? I truly believe that we can build a great relationship. Without trust it is impossible to take such a step. But as you can see, I trust you, and that's why I want to give our relationship a chance. I hope that our trust is mutual. But if I don't feel trusted by you, I won't be able to visit you. I don't want to feel like an abandoned doll. do you understand what I mean? Before I take this important step, I need to make sure that I'm doing everything right. I hope that with each letter my confidence will grow and I will take this step without a single doubt. I would very much like to meet you in person. I hope we can arrange our meeting.
Today I had a difficult day at work, I had to write a lot of reports. Because of the sedentary way of working, I feel tired in my back. I wish I could get a massage right now. Do you know how to massage?
I wish you a pleasant evening. I look forward to hearing from you.
Your Aida!

Received: from [10.112.34.103] ([91.105.237.59])
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 10:46:50 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-1281.jpg

IMG-5763.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:48 pm

Good evening xxxxxx!
Finally, I read your message again. ;) I want you to send me your photos. because I miss you so much. ;)
I can't imagine my day without your letter. Yes, I can't respond as quickly as I would like, but I always write to you with great joy and desire. I think you've already noticed how much energy I put into my messages. Your words always give me joy, so I also want you to receive my energy.
you have no idea how glad I am to have met you. right now, you are the most important person to me.
I can't wait to see you again!
I am very happy that our communication is developing so quickly and beautifully. but I don't want to stop there. If it were possible, I would like to meet you tomorrow... but we both know we need to wait until I get my leave of absence. I'll let you know 2-3 weeks in advance. It would be great if you could plan a vacation with me. Even if you can't take a vacation with me, it's not a problem. We will have enough time after work and on weekends to spend time together.
I hope you understand the risk I'm taking from my job and agree to confirm an alibi for where and under what circumstances we'll meet. I think it would be logical and plausible if our first meeting took place at the airport. I'll let you know the flight number and terminal in advance so you know where I'll be leaving from. As soon as you see me, you must meet me halfway. And just as you're getting very close, I turn my head the other way, and we accidentally bump into each other. After our collision, my suitcase will fall out of my hands. You're going to offer to help me with my suitcase like a real gentleman, and you're going to ask me to have coffee as an apology. Of course, you can come up with a lot of good ideas, but this is the idea I like the most. I know that every airport has a lot of surveillance cameras, which, fortunately for us, will remember this moment and it will be an iron alibi for everyone. Do you agree?
Now directly to our meeting. As I wrote in the previous post, this is a very big and responsible step for me. So before we meet each other, it's very important that I talk to you on the phone and hear your voice. I want to be 100% sure that when I come to you, you will be waiting for me at the airport, like a hunter waiting for prey in an ambush, and after the collision we will go for coffee. ;) It is also very important for me to have a backup plan where I can always contact you, except by email, but this method should be safe for me. This is necessary, for example, at the airport, so that we can quickly find each other. I'll think about it carefully and let you know my plan in the next message. Ok? Perhaps you have a good idea?
I am now finishing my letter and will wait for your reply. Along with this message, I'm sending you a video from the gym where you can see me exercise. I hope you like it. ;) for me, sport is very important, as it always helps me relax from the stress at work, I always keep myself in good shape, and of course, this is health. But it would be even better to do all this together with the man you love.
I wish you a pleasant evening and a pleasant viewing. ;)
Your Aida!

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 10:48:20 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

33937455_449648928826506_6490450368923697152_n.mp4 ..... 06.06.2018
https://sendvid.com/v3wzznlo

34833627_2057508137909124_4543449111331864576_n.mp4 .... 09.06.2018
https://sendvid.com/jolxusnk

35458876_204471870205200_5780935691613503488_n.mp4 .... 28.06.2018 ...
https://sendvid.com/eeukuafj

... from RPO her Instagram and taken here:

Спортивный клуб Сила
Текстильная ул., 114/1, микрорайон КПП, Благовещенск, Россия (ТЦ Агора)
Webpage don't work

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:25 pm

...... It's more than obvious now :disagree: :disagree:

Good evening xxxxxxx!
Finally, I can write you a message. how are you? what's new with you? How was your weekend? I hope that you were able to have a good rest and gain strength before the working week.
I would like you to send me your photos.
I see that you are a very sensitive person and this is the person I was looking for. ;)
I believe you that you say these words to me sincerely and I hope that when I come to you, you will open your soul to me completely.
I'm glad I have a wonderful man like you. ;))
I hope that we will soon implement our plan in reality. As I told you in my last message, before we meet, we need to establish at least one other way to communicate with each other, other than email. This is very important, since e-mail is not very practical for fast communication. and there is always a risk that there may be technical problems with the e-mail. but I don't want to lose contact with you at the most important moment, like when I'm already at the airport. right now, I only have my phone number and email address. But my phone number is checked by security, so I can't use my phone number to communicate with you. I hope you understand. But I have a good idea-use a different SIM card that is registered in a different name, that is not in my name. do you understand? Most importantly, it will be safe for me. What do you think about this? But I need to find someone who can register a new SIM card in their name for me. I hope my sister will agree to help me with this. I'll talk to my sister about it tomorrow and give you an answer in the next message. I hope everything goes well.;)
xxxxxxx, I hope you're not angry if I don't write as much today. Today I had a busy day, I'm very tired, so I just want to relax. I promise that the next message from me will be longer. now I'm sending you my childhood photos.
I hope you like them. I'll also be waiting for your baby photos.
I sincerely wish you a successful day.
Aida!!

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:48:04 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-1721.jpg

IMG-1833.jpg

IMG-2356.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm

..... its not necessary to discuss this SIM-card issue (in Russia) in public. When she get the card, her name will not be shown, so every can call and pretend to by "Aida" ... its the same issue how by the russian Scammer-Call-Supporter-Groups .... somebody will be engaged (who knows english) to make and get calls and you don't "see" him ....

Good evening xxxxxxx!
Thank you for your message. What's new with you? How are you doing? I hope you're doing well. ;) You have no idea how much I missed you. I want to be near you right now, I want to hold your hand, kiss your lips and listen to all your most beautiful words that you will say to me. you have become very dear to me and I will do everything to keep you and me together.
My angel, I really hope that you and I will be together soon. ;)
xxxxxx, you should know, every time I read your letters, I have a wonderful feeling in my stomach, like a lot of butterflies.;) This is a very beautiful feeling. Do you understand what I mean? I hope that my feelings will become even stronger every day. I believe that we are well suited to each other and can be a beautiful couple. Do you agree?
Now I want to tell you some good news about the new SIM card. My sister agreed to buy a SIM card for me. She knows about you and wants to help us so that we can have a good life. I am very happy that soon we will also be able to text each other. Now I can rest assured that we have a backup plan, and we will always be in touch with each other, even where there is no Internet. Of course, I really like writing you letters and especially reading your lines. But sometimes SMS will be very convenient and necessary if there is little time or there is no opportunity to write an e-mail. Do you agree? As soon as I get a SIM card from my sister, I will immediately tell you my new phone number or text you right away. But to do this, I need your phone number with the country code. Ok?
I don't know about you, but I think and dream about our meeting every day now. I can't wait to meet you face to face, hear your voice, go somewhere together... I believe that everything will be fine. But I'm a little worried, because I've never been abroad and I don't know anyone but you. So you have to help me adapt to the new culture and mentality of your country. I hope you will also take care of me and protect me if necessary. It is very important for me to feel confident and safe. You must understand that my family is very worried about me. I hope I can always contact my family and it won't be a problem.
I have an important question: where will I sleep when I come to you? do you have a photo of your room and bed? Why do I ask? You must understand that it will be a little unusual for me to sleep in a new place. Right now I only sleep with my cat, so my entire bed is completely at my disposal. I can sleep even diagonally.; -) ahahaha
And if we sleep together, you'll probably sleep on the edge of the bed or just without a blanket, since I like to make a cocoon out of a blanket. I don't make a habit of sharing my blanket, I hope you get used to my habits. can I also find out about your habits? What else should I know about you? It is very interesting to me. ;)
I am sure that a personal meeting will open up new feelings and bright emotions for us, which will make us even closer to each other. Do you agree? this is why our meeting is very important for me. I hope I get a vacation soon and can visit you.
I am now finishing my letter. I hope I don't have to wait long for your answer.
I will kiss you and think of you.
Your Aida!

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 10:28:16 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

... I don't worry about my Bed and Blanket since we know that she'll never reach here .... :mad: :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:41 pm

..... my plans for tonight?????? To sleep how every night! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
Every time I get a message from you - I have a wonderful feeling in my stomach and my heart beats faster. I haven't felt this way in a long time. it's very difficult to explain, because it's all happening inside of me.
Tell me, what are you going to do today and what are your plans for tonight? You have no idea how much I want to see you. I would give anything to be near you.
I only want to be near you because you have become very important to me. I hope you understand that. ;))
Now I want to tell you how my morning started. I woke up earlier than I needed to. I was still lying there dreaming about you and our meeting until the alarm went off. It would be great to Wake up every morning with the man you love. it would be the most beautiful morning for me that I can only dream of. I, as a small child, still believe in miracles. so I also believe that my dream will come true soon. ;)
I feel that every day we are getting closer to each other, although there is still a long distance between us. but I feel you near me, because I often think of you. sometimes I can't even concentrate properly on my work because I'm thinking about our meeting. now I can feel a tender fire of feeling burning in my chest. I understand that we must definitely meet in order for our relationship to develop further. it's like a bonfire, you always need fuel. do you agree? you are the only man who could revive my heart after the last relationship where my heart was broken. but now my heart is alive again, like a flower in spring. do you understand?
I believe that our feelings and relationships will become even stronger after a real meeting. I understand that you are the man with whom I will be happy, who I have been looking for for many years. I also hope that I am the right girl for you and can meet your expectations.
every girl wants to have a man who will love her and take care of her like a Princess. I just want to be happy, but without love, you can't be happy. do you agree? I think I have small requirements to be happy. you've probably heard of the boomerang effect. why am I writing about this? because if a girl is happy , she will give her man even more happiness. if you want to be happy - give happiness to your beloved girl!
xxxxxx, you know I trust you, so I'm willing to take such a big step towards you. I trust that you will take care of me when I am in your country. but my family is worried about me, even though I'm old enough. ;) for all parents-children are always children. Do you agree? I want to calm my parents down with your help. you must write a letter of appeal to my parents, in which you write that you take full responsibility for me and guarantee my safety at the time of my stay in your country. you should write here. I will translate your letter into Russian and show it to my parents. ok? ...... :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :roll:
I am now finishing my message and will mentally imagine our first meeting. don't forget to write a letter of appeal for my parents. This is very important. I'm sending you a photo with them. ;)
I kiss you and hug you. Goodnight!
Your sweet Aida!

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:06:04 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-9982.jpg

... all Pics always send in the original big Size.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:20 pm

.... since when is USA in Schengen area?????? Did I miss something important in the last Month????? :-o :shock: :-o

Hello my sweet xxxxxxx!
Thank you for your answer, I always can't wait to read what you wrote.
I would like you and me to go for a walk in the Park and talk about something good.;))
Very soon we will be together and we will finally be happy. I'm sure you and I have a bright future. ;)
I hope you slept well last night, and maybe you were dreaming of something beautiful? Today I had a lazy morning and stayed in bed for a long time, which I've been dreaming about all week. I didn't want to go anywhere. I lay there and watched my favorite TV show about cooking and recipes. I love to cook, it's my little passion. ;) In the afternoon, after I got home from work, I did the house cleaning, did the Laundry, and cooked fish for dinner. I love fish and sea food. How do you feel about seafood? Is it true that seafood strengthens men's strength? Or is it a myth? The app has photos of my cat guarding the fish. ;)
xxxxxxx, in the last message, I asked you to write a small letter of appeal to my parents that you will take care of and protect me during my stay in your country. This is very important, or I wouldn't have asked you to do this. You must understand that my parents are very worried about me, so your letter will be a guarantee that I will be safe with you. In this letter, you must write a brief description of yourself, your full details, and the address where I will be located. My family should know that. I hope you understand.
xxxxxxx, every day I imagine our meeting, how everything will happen between us. I like to dream about it... but you must understand that every morning, if we Wake up together, you will see me without makeup. I think there is nothing more beautiful than what nature has created. As Michelangelo said: if you take a block of stone and cut off the excess from it, you will get a sculpture. I also think that natural beauty without unnecessary additions is the true and most beautiful thing in this world. do you agree? You also have to be prepared to have my women's stuff everywhere, in the bathroom, in the bedroom, if you know what I mean? I want to warn you right away that every girl has a minimal Arsenal, which is very necessary for everyday life. I hope you understand.
My sweet, now I want to talk directly about our meeting. your country is part of the Schengen area, I think you know that. Therefore, first I need to get an international passport and a Schengen visa, otherwise I can't enter your country. You know, I've never been abroad, so I don't know how it all works, or how long the whole travel document process takes. You probably know a little about it and can tell us about it? I'll try to find out more information, too, and then I'll let you know.
I hope it doesn't take too long. Every day my vacation is approaching, and I want to prepare everything in advance so that I don't waste time from my vacation to prepare travel documents, so we can spend more time together. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the airport for the first time. as soon as I know the exact date for my vacation, I'll let you know. I'll call you or text you if I can't send you an email. ok?
I'm finishing my message now. I hope you won't keep me waiting for your answer. I really miss you and your messages. I kiss you!
Your gentle Aida!

Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 14:52:37 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-8914.jpg

IMG-9872.jpg

..... I don't trust the Cat and Fish in a Kitchen sink .... yuck :sick: :sick:

.... heavy Image are out .....
she's by the Police and daft how 100m dirt road

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:41 pm

.... "her" Reaction of my slaps?????? A Answer in german!

Hello my darling xxxxxx! I want to warn you that I'm going to my parents' village tonight. As you already know, today is Friday, after work I'm going to my parents' village. ;) how is the weather in your country? Hope you have a good time this weekend and get some rest before the work week. ;) don't lose me!
Your sweet Aida!

Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:30:11 +0200

RECONN LLC
RECONN ADMIN
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:38 pm

... I ask her if she got lost or if she's on a Politic seminar over Schengen area ...... no answer till today.

Return to “Russian scammers”