It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

N. N.; <kaysaygili@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:12 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount, don't know her and Pic was taken in Istanbul/
Turkey coz its beside the Bodrom Mesih Pasa Mosque ... Hair salon Ad Laleli cd.

.... Mail is a Lie coz my 419-Mailaddress is listed nowhere in Internet .... its Address trade from Boris

Hello,
I didn't expect this answer. I hope this is not a mistake. I received an e-mail with the following text from your e-mail address - "An e-mail was received from you with the request for a read confirmation" and your e-mail address was listed. I suspected you were replying to my dating profile. :liar: :liar: :liar: I submitted my profile for dating in your country. I can't remember the name of the website and unfortunately my registration there ended and I lost all data. So I decided to send you an answer. I want a serious relationship. I was born and raised in Turkey. I am very interested in learning more about you. If you are interested. We can also make phone calls or contact us via WhatsApp. That would certainly be much faster and more interesting than via email. If I bother you or I am robbing you of your time, please excuse me. I didn't want to bother you.
See you soon

Received: from [46.191.249.246] .... "clean" and no Proxy
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 05:24:29 -0400
Reply-To: kaysaygili@gmail.com
X-Mailer: iPad Mail (12H143)

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

PIC-5276.jpg ... mirrored Pic ... half EXIF removed BUT NOT THE IMPORTANT PART :party: .... Apple iPhone 6 Plus

....... GPS in the EXIF forged coz we end up again 200 km in the North from Norway in the Nirvana of the Barentzsea ...... its already the 2nd. client here with this fake Barentzsea GPS-Data :D .... but we know where it was taken :mad:

.... same X-Mailer: iPad Mail (12H143) here:

... 08.07.2019
Ekaterina; <vailidolka@yandex.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=126782

... 01.11.2019
Elena; <ElenaFussen@zoho.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=128926

... 03.02.2020
Elizavata; <sevry35snez@yandex.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=130077

........ Barentzsea-GPS client:

... 13.08.2020
Roza; <rozamoz@mail.ru>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=133224

..... thanx to the colleague

...... RPO is Лейсан Шарафутдиновой/Leysan Sharafutdinova from Kazan

https:/ /vk.com/melissa1990

https:/ /vk.com/id18118394

.instagram.com/333lady_killer333/

...... there must be still another Source coz this Pics are not in this Pages, also not in her FB
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <FilizIyyii@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:42 pm

..... just now again in my 419-Mailaccount in german

Hey
I didn't expect this answer. I hope I wasn't wrong. I received an e-mail with the following text from your e-mail address - "You have received an e-mail with a request for a read confirmation" and your e-mail address has been given. I suspected you were replying to my dating profile. I have saved my profile for ad in your country. I can no longer remember the name of the website and unfortunately my registration there has ended and I have lost all data. So I decided to answer you. I am looking for a serious partnership. I was born and raised in Turkey. I am very interested in finding out more about you. If that's mutual. We can also make phone calls or contact each other via WhatsApp. That would probably not only be faster but also more interesting than by email. If I bother you or I am wasting your time, please excuse me. I don't want to incriminate you. I would be very happy to receive an answer

Received: from ORSN.towers (unknown [212.3.142.114])
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 13:57:45 -0500
Reply-To: FilizIyyii@gmail.com
To: holzmann73@web.de

MACROREGIONAL_CENTER
OJSC Rostelecom, Smolensk branch
ex-netname: SMOLENSKNET
Nikolaenko Ilia
Smolensk branch of the JSC "Rostelecom"
6,Octjabrskoy Revoluzyi str.
214000 Smolensk
Russia

PIC-6226.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <FilizIyyii@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:16 pm

.... from my DMF-Mailaccount

Hi,
Your answer came as a surprise. I hope it is not a mistake. I received a message with the following content from your email address - "An email was received from you with the request for a read confirmation" and your email address was given. I suspected this is your answer on my dating profile. I submitted my profile for ad in your country. I can no longer remember the name of the website and unfortunately my registration there ended and I have lost all data. So I decided to answer you. I am looking for a serious relationship. I was born in Turkey and grew up there. I am very interested in finding out more about you. If that's mutual. We can also make phone calls or contact each other via WhatsApp. That would probably be a lot quicker and more interesting than email. If I take up your store or your time, please excuse me. I didn't want to bother you. I wish you a beautiful day

Received: from willow.margot.lan ([185.146.214.135])
X-Nifty-SrcIP: [185.146.214.135]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 09:03:11 -0500
Reply-To: FilizIyyii@gmail.com

Trinet Ltd.
Vitaliy Chebotarev
Cooperativnaya str, 1
Gvardeyskoe pgt
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-6347.jpg: 09/07/16; 05:41am; Apple iPhone 5s

.... after her GPS we're in the North of Saudi Arabia but we're again in Istanbul

Return to “Russian scammers”