It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sof1a/Anna; <deepdream@liverua-store.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:02 pm

..... from DMF-Spam ... and she have a split Personality, poor Girl ...

Hi. Knock, knock. I hope my letter doesn't distract you from important things. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. How about we chat?
I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anna. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I will not have to isolate myself at home again.
I want to believe that this panic on the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I planned to take a vacation this year.
Where do you usually spend your holidays? Did I embarrass you with all my questions? I am a very sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances.
I have a hunch that we could be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try it out. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can not say that I do not have any bad habits.
I like to have a glass of wine or good champagne sometimes. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a very positive and purposeful woman.
I am 37 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am not married yet, and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and responsive man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of the General well-being. A man who is not boring to share news with, and talk about any topic.
So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Sof1a.

PS: I am sending you some of my photos. I'll be waiting for your photos too....

Received: from wsqlc (unknown [188.162.42.154]) .... its Yola and not Odessa!
Reply-To: Sof1a <sofiahlopova@liverua-stores.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 18:17:44 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00372658.jpg

...... Izabela from Gdansk/Poland

.instagram.com/izabelitos/

.facebook.com/guzikovaofficial/

https:/ /allegro.pl/oferta/avecfashion-roz-szorty-do-snu-s-m-pizama-pizamka-6643952015

https:/ /vk.com/wall-187284398_1925

http:/ /mmgold.pl/pl/81-instagram?p=2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sof1a; <deepdream@liverua-store.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:37 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hi. Knock, knock. I hope my letter doesn't distract you from important things. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. How about we chat?
I forgot to introduce myself. Great, my name is Anna. I live in Ukraine, in a city Odessa. Where are you from? How far do we live from each other? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I will not have to isolate myself at home again.
I want to believe that this panic on the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I planned to take a vacation this year.
Where do you usually spend your holidays? Did I embarrass you with all my questions? I am a very sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances.
I have a hunch that we could be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try it out. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can not say that I do not have any bad habits.
I like to have a glass of wine or good champagne sometimes. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own fate, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a very positive and purposeful woman.
I am 37 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am not married yet, and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and responsive man who is able to listen to a woman and take care of the General well-being. A man who is not boring to share news with, and talk about any topic.
So far, I have not managed to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are alone, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I'll be happy to hear from you soon. Sof1a. :roll: :roll:

Received: from fllzz (unknown [188.162.42.154]) .... its Yola and not Odessa!
Reply-To: Sof1a <deepdream@liverua-store.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 11:40:13 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00837244.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

S0f1a; <soffy.shevch@liverua-shop.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:35 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hello. I hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is S0f1a.
I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I won't have to isolate myself at home again.
I would like to believe that this panic against the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I was planning to take myself a vacation this year.
Where do you usually spend your holidays? I hope didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances.
I have a hunch that we might be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?. I like a healthy lifestyle and sports.
I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
Sometimes I can drink a glass of wine. I have never smoked or used drugs. I am a positive woman, 37 years old, but I feel 10 years younger.
I am still not married and I do not have children's. I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man, who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being.
A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic. Until now, I have not been able to meet such man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. S0f1a...

Received: from unknown (HELO asetqa) (wenjames@montereybay.com@188.162.42.154) .... its Yola and not Odessa!
Reply-To: S0f1a <soffy.shevch@liverua-shop.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 11:49:38 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00372658.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Soofi; <sofiaeasier@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:02 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hello. Knock knock. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters.
I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Soofi.
I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country?
In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I won't have to isolate myself at home again.
I would like to believe that this panic against the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I was planning to take myself a vacation this year.
Where do you usually spend your holidays? I didn't confuse you with my questions?
I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?!
I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice.
I am a positive woman, 38 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being.
A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic. Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Soofi...
PS: I am sending you some of my photos. I'll be waiting for your photos.

Received: from mailexc05.redehost.com.br (187.84.231.69) ... its Brazil
Reply-To: Soofi <sofiaeasier@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 07:49:25 +0300
X-Originating-IP: [178.176.175.250]

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG00837244.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofi; <sofiaeasier@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:19 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello. Knock knock. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters.
I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sofi.
Where do you usually spend your holidays? I didn't confuse you with my questions?
I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?!
I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink a glass of wine.
I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits.
I am a positive woman, 38 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship.
I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being.
A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic. Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Sofi...

Received: from mailexc05.redehost.com.br (187.84.231.69)
Reply-To: Sofi <sofiaeasier@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 08:44:16 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG00793130.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Soofi; <sofiaeasier@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:47 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Soofi.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Soofi...

Received: from paqvizc (178.176.175.250)
Reply-To: Soofi <sofiaeasier@bottichelli.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 00:43:03 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IMG00837244.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Soofi; <sofiaeasier@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:07 pm

.... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

Received: from psupw (unknown [178.176.175.250])
Reply-To: Soofi <sofiaeasier@bottichelli.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 12:53:50 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia; <sofiaeasier@bottichelli.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:55 pm

...... from DMF-Spam with the last Pic

I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sofia.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Sofia...

Received: from kuis (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.113])
Reply-To: Sofia <bsal_sofia@excellentua.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 12:56:19 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Soofi; <bsal_sofia@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:35 pm

..... from 419-Spam with the last Pic

Received: from [188.162.43.113] (port=30375 helo=iske) by pri.privatedubaitours.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Soofi <bsal_sofia@excellentua.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 23:51:48 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofi; <bsal_sofia@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:24 pm

.... again from DMF-Spam

I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sofi.
I would like to believe that this panic against the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because
I was planning to take myself a vacation this year.
If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer.
I will be glad to hear from you soon. Sofi...

Received: from cwrezgp (unknown [188.162.43.113]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Sofi <bsal_sofia@excellentua.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 02:23:16 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofi; <bsal_sofia@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:57 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Received: from lottcj (unknown [188.162.43.113]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Soofi <bsal_sofia@excellentua.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 02:32:07 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00372658.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia; <sofi_bsalon@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:32 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. Knock knock. Hope that my letter does not distract you from important matters. I don't know why I decided to write first, but I think it's a good idea. I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sofia. I live in Odessa, a city on the Black Sea coast in Ukraine. Where are you from? How is the situation with Covid-19 in your country? In Ukraine, everything comes to a normal way of life, and I really hope that in the fall I won't have to isolate myself at home again. I would like to believe that this panic against the background of the pandemic will not happen again, because I was planning to take myself a vacation this year. Where do you usually spend your holidays? I hope I didn't confuse you with my questions? I am a sociable woman, and I am interested in making new acquaintances. I have a hunch that we might be friends. In any case, no one forbids us to try. Right?! I like a healthy lifestyle and sports. I regularly visit the gym, but I can't say that I have no bad habits at all. Sometimes I like to drink good champagne. I have never smoked or used drugs, but I never judge people for their bad habits. I believe that everyone chooses their own destiny, and is responsible for the consequences of their choice. I am a positive woman, 38 years old, but I feel 10 years younger. I am still not married and I do not have a serious relationship. I want to meet a kind and sympathetic man who knows how to listen to a woman and take care of the general well-being. A man with whom it is not boring to share news and talk on any topic. Until now, I have not been able to meet such a man, but I do not despair, and I believe that it will happen. If you are also lonely, and now you feel that my words have become close to you, write me your answer. I will be glad to hear from you soon. Sofia...
PS: I am sending you some of my photos. I'll be waiting for your photos

Received: from csnsyf (unknown [188.162.199.223]) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Sof1a <sofi_bsalon@excellentua.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 18:23:45 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG00793130.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”