It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yulia Sandalnikova; <juliasand.julia@gmail.com/Arpine@rephotomail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:36 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount, don't know her.... Horse with no name but already well known in the Scene

good day . I'm sorry I didn’t write. I already received your email on the site a long time ago. but there was no time. due to various problems I could not write. I plan a trip soon. for this I am looking for a man. I hope I can get to meet in person. I will be glad if you recognize me and answer. have a nice day .

Received: from [192.168.1.61] ([188.162.199.212]) .... its Yola!
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:00:19 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0072.jpg

IMG-0073.jpg

IMG-0074.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Julia; <juliasand.julia@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:21 pm

Hi xxxxxx! I am very pleased with your letter, I hope that we can continue our communication, get to know each other better.
I want you to always read my letters carefully, because your opinion is very important to me.
I don’t like it when people ignore me, I think it’s not fair to spend a lot of time writing a letter to you,
and in return receive only a few lines from you, so please respect my time.
Now let's talk about the good things! ) I live in Russia . In the big city of Kazan.
I work for a large real estate company. I am the main manager in my department.
I have business trips,
I attend different courses. Because of this, we are often sent to other countries and just to the cities of my country.
I will explain this in more detail in the next letter, and explain why I should arrive in your country
in the near future.

In relationships, I appreciate sincerity, I hope that you will be interested not only in my intimate photo, but also as a person. It will be very painful and offensive if you need only my photos.
I am not against such photographs, and I will send them with great pleasure if I feel your interest in me and our communication.
Please do not rush me with candid photos, I want to open up for you like a flower, gradually, especially,
that I must first know you more through a letter. I do not know any information about you, and I would be interested to know more about you.
Tell me about your country. About your city, where do you live? it is important . I often visit different countries and plan another trip soon.
Please do not forget to answer my questions, it is very important for me,
and it will be very interesting for me to find out what you think about everything that I wrote.
It is impossible to tell about my whole life in one letter, so with each letter I will write more and more information about myself.
Now I will finish the letter and send it to you as soon as possible, I am eager to receive a new letter from you. Julia

Received: from [192.168.1.61] ([188.162.199.212]) ..... its Yola!
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 13:40:50 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0071.jpg: 13/05/20; 06:04pm :D

IMG-0077.jpg: 13/05/20; 06:04pm :D

IMG-0078.jpg: 13/05/20; 06:04pm :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:58 pm

.... her Letter today don't make much sense to yesterday anyway ... this letter sounds after a edited Dentist-version

Greetings xxxxxxx!
Why don't you send your picture? Please do not hesitate to send your photos, I will be very glad.
I have no secrets from you, and in the very first letter I told you about my work,
because I believe that sincerity is very important, and I always tell the truth.
and I hope that our communication will develop with each letter, at least I would like.
Now I’ll tell you more about myself: my real name is Julia,
I am 34 years old, I live in the city of Kazan. country Russia
My height is 164 cm and weight 53 kg.
I'm an orphan, I never saw my parents, my parents gave
me to the shelter right after my birth. I never tried to find them, there is no information.
Of course, these were difficult years for me, and in the future I would like to help orphanages, because I know
how hard it is for the children there.
In our country, the state helps these children right after
As I received my primary education in an orphanage, I entered free university tuition.
The state also allocated me the apartment in which I live now, this is a small apartment,
but it is enough for a comfortable life. In the apartment I live alone and she is my property.
I think you have a question for me, why am I looking for a person in your country?
I plan to go for a while because of work. and I just don’t want to be there alone. I wanted to find a person with whom to spend time and relax. I hope you understand what I mean))

Now I’m not looking for something serious, I just want to meet a man,
with whom you can talk nicely, go to the cinema, museum, cafe or just stay at home to make love.
In any case, let's see what our relationship will lead to! ..... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :disagree:
and now I have to practice in your country. this sometimes happens at our work. this year I am going for the first time
My documents should be ready soon,
there is no exact information where I will be in your country,
but first I have to arrive in your capital, there will be 2 weeks, and then I can choose any other city in your country,
or stay in the capital. Of course, I will be provided with free food and accommodation,
More on all of this I will tell you about this in the next letter.
Very soon I will be in your country, that's why I want to meet a person in your country,
I think the letter turned out to be too large, and you are tired of reading it :)
please write to me what you think about all this, I really want to know your opinion.
I hope to get an answer from you soon.
I am sending you new photos and hope that they will impress you :)
I know that my photos are not very frank, but with each subsequent letter my photos will be more open. Julia

Received: from [192.168.1.61] ([178.176.174.163])
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 14:22:32 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0068.jpg

IMG-0080.jpg

IMG-0082.jpg

..... atleast by Pic 2 we know that she's "honest": Казань, проспект Победы, дом 139 к 1

.... Real Estate; 1-Room flat 40.0 м² for 3 000 000 RUB/42235,8 $ in this House

... its still ridiculous that her Pics don't give a Hit :evil: :evil: :evil:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:00 pm

..... but today we've three Selfies without Sophia ... Letter still sounds like this Dentist-scripts

Hi xxxxxx! Thank you for your letter, I take great pleasure in reading your letters,
I love getting to know you more with every letter.

Please do not worry if I did not immediately reply to your letter, as soon as I have the opportunity, I will immediately reply to your letter.

In the last letter I forgot to tell you that my friend Sophia helps me to take photos,
we were at the orphanage together and have known each other since early childhood,
she is my best friend, to whom I can entrust all my secrets, problems, and she always helps me.
Did you like my photos? It's hard to say why I like getting naked and taking sexy pictures
that's probably why I reflect my personality.

Probably, in the last letter I will tell you a little about the purpose of my trip.
Today I want to tell you more about this.

This will be visiting different companies in your country. we cooperate and exchange experiences frequently. in such cases, everyone pays for us. I will live in a good hotel and so will be fully provided for everyone these days. the courses themselves will not take very long. usually we still have a free week and we can just rest. that's why I found you to spend a week together. you can be with me at the hotel. but we will solve all this later

But we are also given cash, which includes the payment of a visa and tickets, plus 10.000 euros for expenses during your stay in your country. all this will be at my disposal for the duration of my stay. so that I can move freely at the right time

I can spend the money on my own and receive it on arrival.
I will need to come to the capital and get money at the embassy.
All travel, accommodation, clothing and everything else that I may need during this time in your country,
I will stay in the capital for only 2 weeks, when all the formalities are completed, and when I receive the money, I will not be able to rest and travel a lot. it will be great if you yourself can visit me even in the first days of your stay.

Of course, the choice is not accidental, I will be given a list of organizations that I must visit to exchange experiences. it will be hours of work during the day. but in the evening I will be alone. that's why i need you

I hope that all this was not too boring for you, and you are not disappointed in the reason why I am writing to you,
I just wanted to find a friend in your country.
But I think I found something else!

I want to send you my new photos, more openly. Hope he doesn't disappoint you.
I want you to enjoy!

I look forward to your response and your thoughts on what I have written!

I kiss you, Julia

Received: from [192.168.1.61] ([178.176.175.5])
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:11:33 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

... all 3 Pics today are not family safe to post ....... something is strange in this Pics...... looks as when it is at home with all this cosmetics on the table but the background looks like a changing room ..... or she have beside a kinky Job at Night .... :thinking: :thinking: :-? :whoops: .... as Real Estate Manager one cannot have such shabby closets at home

... Pics are send in the Size of 1,42MB; EXIF: 13/05/20; 05:09pm; Apple iPhone 7; GPS switched off

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I start to miss your letters, they always bring joy to my heart and I do not feel lonely.
Now I am very busy with work and I need to prepare all the necessary documents for the trip.
Very little free time.
But now I am glad to be able to write you a letter.
The documents are still in process, so I cannot tell you the exact date of my arrival, but as soon as I know,
I'll let you know
The most important thing is that soon I will be in your country and look forward to our meeting with great excitement,
I think that we will always remember the day of our meeting. )) Are you looking forward to meeting me?
For several nights now I have had the same dream: we have dinner in a restaurant, we play live romantic music,
dancing slow dance. Do you like to dance?
After a wonderful evening we go to the hotel
where we make love all night until the morning and when I wake up in the morning ****Removed****.
I love writing letters to you, but now I need to finish the letter because I am very tired and I need to prepare something to eat.
In the morning I always eat porridge, ham, yogurt and have a cup of coffee, for lunch I always eat soup and salad, and in the evening I can eat chicken or fish.
I don't drink alcohol, only on vacation
I can afford a glass of wine or champagne, and I don't smoke tobacco.
I try to lead a healthy lifestyle, jogging in the park in the evenings.
I hope that my letter was not boring for you, lately I have been very busy and I need some rest.
I hope you can forgive me.
And to deserve forgiveness, I send you my new photos, do you forgive me? ))
I hope you enjoy my new photos and see them again and again.
It turns me on.
I kiss you! Your Julia

Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 15:17:55 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0015.jpg: 13/05/20; 04:32pm; Apple iPhone 7

... Pics are send in the Size of 1,7MB; EXIF: 13/05/20; 04:31pm; Apple iPhone 7

.... 2 Pics not family friendly but now we got her ass ...

... when we dig deeper now, then we fall over Мария Тюмикова/Mariya Tyumikova from Kazan ... ETHNIC STUDIO, art space, dance, ethnic ..... and she's the RPO

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/mariya-tyumikova-kazan-67256971.html

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id67256971

https:/ /vk.com/m.tyumikova ======> 41.893 Pics!

https:/ /vk.com/id344035545 ======> 541 Pics

https:/ /voguegroup.ru/data/id-67256971

https:/ /26.face-base.online/user67256971/

https:/ /vk.com/id67256971

... in all Pics we fall over her markant Detail: her crooked Mouth when she smiles :D :D but I'm still in the dark what she's doing .... atleast all her Pics here are from her big vk.com!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:45 pm

My sexy xxxxxx!

I have great news for you and I want to share it with you shortly.
My documents are ready for a trip to your country tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I am leaving Moscow.

Of course I am worried before our future meeting, but my excitement goes away, after we meet, I think that we will remember the day of our first meeting all our lives.

I feel that you are a very good, kind person, with whom it is easy for me to communicate and it is pleasant to write letters!
I know that you will never hurt me and I will feel safe with you.

I am a young girl and I have a great sexual appetite, I often ****Removed****, I have to ****Removed****.
If you want, then in the next letter I will send you a photo of me playing with myself, and of course I will think of you at this moment.
I'm not ashamed to talk about it a lot, but I trust you and know that I can tell you any secret or secret.
Our relationship is developing very well, and we can find out everything that interests us about each other.
I want to say that I like making love several times a day, when I come to your country and we meet, you can give me a lot of pleasure in bed.
In bed, I love tenderness, a lot of kisses, so you caressed my body, spoke beautiful words. And sometimes I like wild sex, speak dirty words so you can ****Removed****, hold my hair in your hands
I like trying new positions, having sex in different places, outdoors, in the mall, in the car, I want to try all the craziest places.
I love to give ****Removed****, I love ****Removed****, so you ****Removed****, one of my favorite ****Removed****
I want to ask you, how do you feel about ****Removed****? Are we going to do this?
I dream that you will ****Removed****
I really want this to be in our relationship.
Just please do not think that I am lecherous and lustful. I can't help myself, you make me want to make love.
This is my first time experiencing emotions and I can't control myself! I think that sex in a relationship is very important, many families fall apart, because a woman stops surprising her man in bed.
And I hope that maybe we will understand that we were created for each other and unite in life, time will tell.
Do you agree? I want to meet a person who is worthy of my pure and sincere love.
I will send you my rather candid photos with this letter.
I have even more revealing photos and I will send them, but only patience.
I hope you like my photos and please do not show my photos to anyone else, this only applies to the two of us and I do not want my photos to be seen by another person.
I love making love and honestly I really want you
And I really hope to see your answer soon.

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 13:37:10 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

... Pics are send in the Size of 2,1MB; EXIF: 13/05/20; 04:47pm; Apple iPhone 7

.... all 3 Pics not family friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:36 pm

...... another famous "Dentist" script but 7000$ is really less and not "original"

Hello my sexy xxxxxx!

Today is a beautiful day, and I am glad to see your letter, to which I will gladly answer.

Here comes the long-awaited day when I begin my journey to your country.
My bus to Moscow will be in a few hours, so you need to have time to collect all the necessary things, pack your luggage and not forget anything.

I have to bring everything I need. It's hard to write in a letter what emotions I'm experiencing now
before my trip to another country, before our future meeting, I have great excitement. I will be in Moscow for a few days to get the documents, you need to fill in some other paper, I think that I will have the opportunity to write you a letter.

I managed to read on the Internet not so much about your country, traditions, holidays,
what are the prices of products, etc.
In Moscow, $ 7,000 is a lot of money, but I don't know how in your country. How much money?
I will receive this money as soon as I arrive in your country and will be able to dispose of it.
As I said, I need to be in your capital for 2 weeks and I will receive money at the Russian Embassy there.
I will also receive all instructions and further instructions regarding my work.
We could go to a nice restaurant to celebrate our meeting.
Do you want Then we can go for a walk, you will show me beautiful places in your city, and then I would like to get to know you better!
I hope you understand what I mean. ) I think we will have a hot and unforgettable night, we can make love all night.

I don't know if you will have such an opportunity or not, I really want to see you at the airport as soon as I arrive in your capital.

I really want to see you as soon as possible. The thought of all this turns me on so much, so many thoughts. How do you imagine our meeting?
I have to finish my letter!
With this letter I am sending you the new photos that I promised. )))
I hope to see your letter when I come to Moscow before I will not be able to write to you!

Wish me luck! I miss you! Julia

Received: from [192.168.1.61] ([188.162.199.63]) .... its Yola!
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 13:02:34 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

... Pics are send in the Size of 1,5MB; EXIF: 13/05/20; 04:56pm; Apple iPhone 7

.... all 3 Pics & Video not family friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:01 pm

Sorry xxxxxxx!

My dear friend, I arrived safely in Moscow and am happy to see your letter.
I am in great pain now, and my eyes are full of tears, because you have become my beloved and dearest person.
I do not want to lose you, but I see no other way out.
I have a small problem, but if it is not resolved, I will not be able to come to your country.

The problem is a small amount of money, but I'm ashamed to ask you for help,
I don't want you to think bad of me.
xxxxxxx, I tried to fix the problem myself, but it didn't work.
I'm afraid that you won't listen
to my problem and you cannot help me, you will think bad words about me.
You have become a dear person for me, for whom I have strong feelings. Now I'm at a loss
I'm afraid of losing you forever.
I don’t know what I’ll do right now, but I don’t think you will help me solve this problem.
I don't know if you want to know what problem needs to be solved.
I'm looking forward to your answer
to know what you think of what I wrote. I'm afraid to lose you
you are a wonderful and kind person and meeting you was my big dream.

I dreamed of the day we first met, how we make love or passionate, hot, wild sex.

And now our meeting is under threat and I can ruin my future in your country,
because it is also important for me to get a business trip. after which I can have a normal time in your country

I was so stupid that I thought that I would soon meet you and my new life would begin!
I will be waiting for your letter, I hope you can answer quickly. Julia

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 12:47:23 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

... Pics are send in the Size of 1,3MB; EXIF: 13/05/20; 04:35pm; Apple iPhone 7

.... all 4 Pics definitely not family friendly to post but now we know her Hobby at Night

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yulia Sandalnikova; <juliasand.julia@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:17 pm

My dear xxxxxx! I was very worried and was waiting for your letter.
Now I will try to explain everything to you calmly and in detail, I hope that together we can find a solution. The problem is that I have a debt for an apartment, I had to pay utility bills on time.
In Russia, a law was recently passed stating that if a citizen has monetary debts with the Russian government, he cannot leave the country, he will simply be arrested at customs.
This law was adopted due to the fact that people take loans from banks and then do not pay, do not pay for housing, so that people could not hide from debts in another country.
Before traveling to your country, I needed to buy some things
In general, I have no money left to pay for utilities and now my debt is $ 320. I don't have much cash with me, about $ 30-50, but I need at least $ 280 more. Can you help me with $ 280?
Now I cannot continue my journey because of the debt, first I need to pay the debt, I will have an official document confirming that I can easily leave the country.
I tried to find money, but in Moscow I have no acquisitions, no friends, I also tried to get money from the work on which I go to you.
But I was told that they would pay all my travel expenses, but not my debt. You are the only person who can help me if you refuse me. Then my future will be destroyed, and most importantly, I will not be able to meet with you.
I really hope for your help, but I will return the money to you as soon as I arrive in your country and receive 7,000 at the embassy, ​​but first I have to come to your country. I really hope for your help!
I only need $ 280 and the problem will be solved, and soon we will be together and will do everything we dreamed of. You are in my heart and I want to make love to you and do what we dreamed of!

Please use Western Union or MoneyGram to send money to me. usually this is how I myself sent from other countries to Russia.
here is my name
name Julia
surname Sandalnikova

apartment 73 st. Decembrists, 190, city of Kazan, Rep. Tatarstan, 420039

but now I am in Moscow. you can specify the city of Moscow.

You are very important in my life, and, of course, you understand how valuable it is to have something so important in life in order to have a person for whom you are so dear and valuable!
I appreciate you very much and do not want to lose you, I want you to always understand correctly and think about me only the most beautiful thoughts, think of me sincerely, your understanding and support is important for me now.
Very soon we will be close, we will have the most tender feelings for each other, I so want this, and I hope that you too.
Write to me, I will wait, I hope that we will find a solution and will be together soon! Kiss

Received: from [192.168.1.141] ([188.162.199.138]) .... its Yola!
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:24:56 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

jpg-1287.jpg

... with this crap of Passport they'll arrest her already on the Airport door. Here is all wrong what can be wrong. Passport is definitely not from 2019; this kind of Passport is not 10 years valid, Signature don't match with her name, Pic under the seal is too short, wrong Font, machine-readable Part down is too short, also wrong Font and all 4 Passport control numbers are missing

.... given address Татарстан респ., Казань г., ул. Декабристов 190, 420039

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yulia Sandalnikova; <juliasand.julia@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:00 pm

Hello my friend. how are you?? I was waiting for you to answer. hopefully we'll keep talking. I wanted to answer you today. but it turns out you didn't write to me. I'll wait

Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 16:23:19 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <afanny.girla@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:10 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hello. My name is Olha, I live in Ukraine. I want to break my loneliness and find a good man.
Soon I will arrive in your country and it would be great to meet a reliable, decent man.
If you are a single man and want to find a girl with whom you can spend a great time together, then we can get to know each other better.
I am looking for a man with similar views on life and interests. Of course I can still talk about why I'm looking for a man in your country, but I'll leave it for our next letters.
I will try to make our communication interesting and diverse, and we can exchange sexual photos until we meet each other.
We must study each other in detail and fully, only then can we understand whether we are suitable for each other or not.
If you want to meet me, just write to me. Maybe I'm the one you've been looking for. I'm sending you some pictures.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Olha

Received: from LAPTOP-VAQOK4OV ([178.176.174.102])
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 11:08:40 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

... Laptop well known by the german Colleagues and the Pics we know also very well here

IMG-0071.jpg

IMG-0072.jpg

IMG-0817.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgat1.9.8.5.tt@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:49 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her but the Style we know already.... this Text belongs normally to the next Letter .... maybe she wants to take as for a Ride already or she wants to blow up immediately ..... let's play her Game .... Yola-Vanka

Hello
I'm very glad that you answered me so quickly! I didn't even expect it))
Very soon I am going to your country and I will be glad if I have a companion to have a good time.
I want to tell you a little about myself. My name is Olha and I am 35 years old. I am a student at a financial university with a degree in Management and Financial Control.
I want to tell you right away that I make money by dancing striptease.
But I never slept or sleep with men for money. In the strip club where I work, men cannot touch girls, I only strip topless.
Dancing is an art for me and I do not consider it shameful, especially since it is a temporary job, and in the future I want to get a normal job in your country.
I hope that my work does not contradict your moral principles, and we can continue our communication. I don't mind sharing pictures.
I am not against intimate photos and will gladly exchange photos with you if I feel your interest in me and our communication.
I do not know any information about you, and I would be interested to know more about you. What city do you live in?
I am attaching some of my photos, can I see your photos too?
Regards, Olha

Received: from [192.168.1.7] ([188.162.43.183]) .... its Yola
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 16:39:47 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0828.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <olgat1.9.8.5.tt@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:42 pm

.... today we got her and she moved from Kazan to Ukraine .... Respect bur same Bullshit and chapter closed .... let's see when we can send her to Hell

Hi xxxxxxx Tell me in more detail what city do you live in? Send me your photos and tell me more about yourself.
I was waiting for your answer and it was important for me to know your reaction to the fact that I dance striptease.
If we meet in the future, I will gladly please you and dance a strip show for you. I hope you won't refuse? :)
Thank you for not judging me and I hope that our communication will develop every day, at least I would like to.
Now I will tell you more about myself: My height is 163 cm, and my weight is 49 kg. I live in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. I am half Armenian by nationality. I am an orphan and I have never seen my parents, my parents sent me to an orphanage right after my birth. I never tried to find them, there is no information.
In our country, the state helps orphans, and right after I received my primary education in an orphanage, I entered the university for free.
The state also allocated me an apartment in which I live now, this is a small apartment, but it is enough for a comfortable life. I live in the apartment alone and I own it.
Have you ever been to Ukraine? I think you have a question for me, why am I looking for a person in your country?
My past relationship ended 1.5 years ago, and I decided that I did not want a relationship with a man in Ukraine, because I plan to leave Ukraine forever. Get an internship, find a normal job, because I don't want to keep stripping for money.
Now I'm not looking for something serious, I just want to meet a man with whom you can talk nicely, go to the cinema, museum, cafe or just stay at home to make love.
In any case, let's see where our communication will lead.
Moreover, I am graduating from university, this is the last year, and now I have to practice in your country.
My documents should be ready in the near future, but first I have to arrive in the capital and I need to be there for 2 weeks.
Of course, I will be provided with free food and housing, Ukraine will take care of everything.
Please write to me what you think about all this, I really want to know your opinion.
Today I chose dresses to take with me to meet you. Tell me which one do you like the most?) This is important to me, I want you to like my clothes.
Regards, Olha

Received: from [192.168.1.7] ([188.162.43.184]) .... its Yola
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 15:28:01 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0086.jpg

IMG-0087.jpg

IMG-0089.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:01 pm

Hi xxxxxx
Today I will tell you more about the program according to which I will fly to your country. You know that I live in Dnepropetrovsk, but my nationality is Armenian, not Ukrainian.
Our nationality is not so numerous, about three million people and they are scattered throughout Ukraine and other countries.
All ethnic groups always help each other, and even in your country there is a state program to help Ukrainian citizens of Armenian origin to preserve cultural heritage and language. And I got into this program.
Representatives contacted my university, learning about my successes, as well as the fact that I am an orphan and they decided to offer me an international student exchange and work practice.
But I also won a grant from several students in the competition, which includes the payment of visa and tickets, plus $ 7,000 for expenses while staying in your country.
I can spend the money myself and receive it upon arrival in the USA. I will need to come to the capital and get money from the embassy.
I will be in the capital for only 2 weeks, when all the formalities are completed, and when I receive the money,
I will be able to choose a city for my practice and have my practice in economics and management.
Of course, the choice is not accidental, I will be given a list of organizations that can take me for practice.
But I already know that I can choose almost any city. All my movements are also paid by the program.
What can you say, I am very lucky! And I am grateful to the people who work in these organizations and try to give people a chance for a better life, to show themselves and their potential. I just can't believe in my luck :)
I will be glad if you become my first friend in your country.
Today I was choosing things to take on a trip, recently I ordered underwear in an online store. Do you like?
I would like to know your objective opinion.
Kiss you olha

Received: from [192.168.1.7] ([188.162.43.191]) .... its Yola
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 16:34:21 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0065.jpg: 13/05/20; 05:12pm; Apple iPhone 7

IMG-0066.jpg: 13/05/20; 05:12pm; Apple iPhone 7

IMG-0067.jpg: 13/05/20; 05:13pm; Apple iPhone 7

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:38 pm

...... Bla-Bla

Hello my dear xxxxxxx.
Now I am very busy preparing travel documents and I also need to go to work on the night shift. Very little free time.
Dancing striptease, I do not make a lot of money, but I have enough money for food, cosmetics, clothes and so on.
The documents are still in process, so I cannot tell you the exact date of my arrival, but as soon as I know, I will let you know.
Today, when I was preparing the documents, I imagined how we met in a restaurant, drinking a couple of glasses of wine, talking nicely to each other.
After a wonderful evening, we go to my hotel, where we will have an unforgettable night. I have never had sex with a foreigner. Have you ever had sex with an Armenian? Women of my nationality have very hot blood :)
I don't drink much alcohol, but I can afford a glass of wine or champagne, and I don't smoke tobacco.
I'm so ashamed that I didn't have time to answer you right away. I hope you can forgive me. And to deserve forgiveness, I am sending you new photos. Do you like RPGs? I enjoy playing servant and master. Do you want to be my master? Can you take pictures that can turn me on?
I kiss you Olha

Received: from [192.168.1.7] ([188.162.43.180]) .... its Yola
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 18:59:15 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-0054.jpg; 13/05/20; 05:09pm; Apple iPhone 7

IMG-0055.jpg: 13/05/20; 05:09pm; Apple iPhone 7

IMG-0062.jpg: 13/05/20; 05:10pm; Apple iPhone 7

IMG-0063.jpg: 13/05/20; 05:10pm; Apple iPhone 7

..... all Pics send in the original huge mobile phone size of 1,4 MB

Return to “Russian scammers”