It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Svitlana; <irrakuzzm@gmx.com/kissimplantua@gmail.com/docukrkrasa1984@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <khuanatafdok@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:48 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
How are you? I hope everything is fine and you've been waiting for my letter)))
Why don't you send me your pictures? Are you not interested or are you hiding something from me?
I ask you to send me as many of your photos as possible. I really want to know how you look. I hope to find some photos of you in your next email.
2 years ago I was in the USA and worked in New York. I really liked the US and I worked there for 3 months. I got a lot of useful knowledge.
I love dogs very much and I had a dog. But she died last year.
I also love sports and I love volleyball and often go to the gym. I don't know anything about American football, as this game is not common in my country.

I am very pleased to receive your letter. I hope that our correspondence will help us to create close and serious relations. I want to tell you that I write my letters to you from work. I spend too much time at work, so I don’t need a computer at home. Unfortunately I don't use WhatsApp or Skype, because I don't have a smartphone. I do not need this, because once I registered on Facebook and I immediately began receive offers for sex and requests to send naked photos. I didn't like such attitude to me and I deleted my profile. Since then, I have no need insocial networks and a smartphone.
Yes, I have a phone, but it's a regular push-button phone. I can't put apps or whatsapp. The SIM card belongs to my clinic, so I can not receive calls from other countries or call myself. I will try to renew the SIM card in my name (I think it will take 10-12 days) and connect a good rate so you can call me. In the meantime I can call you from my clinic if you give me your phone number ????

In the morning on the way to work I thought – will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like my letter or not? Did you like my photos? And only yesterday, when I had returned home, I realized that I had told you just a little information about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter.
I will be very pleased if you send me some more photos of you, your home or friends. I'm interested in everything about you. I would like to know as better as I can.
So, now is my turn to tell about myself. I am the only and late child in the family. My father left our family when I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago.
All these circumstances made me stronger. But I don’t want to write about sad events now. After the death of my mom I feel very lonely because unfortunately I don’t have a beloved man right with me. xxxxxxx, but I have a best friend. Her name is Yuliya. Do you have such a close friend with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable? My relationships with one man ended six months ago. In Ukraine, most men see and want from me only sex. But as for me, the man should be not only a good lover, but also a friend to share the secrets, discuss the plans for future, everything that worries us the most and just have mutual understanding. Do you agree with me? Today I told her that I met you in the internet. She looked at me with surprise and told that meeting a man
in the internet is not my way of acquaintance. She was amazed. Then she said that there can be really serious and honest men in the internet, but I must be very careful because the internet is hull of gigolo and liars. Do you correspond with many women? You can give me an honest answer, I’ll understand the situation, and I really hope that we are going to be honest to each other.
xxxxxxx I want you to know that age is not important for me, because I do believe that the human dignity is in a person’s kind heart, honesty, responsibility for his actions and words and that he loves me. What can be more valuable? I have a well-paid job and I support myself quite well. Money for me is livelihood and a way to make our life brighter and full of unforgettable moments. What do you think of my way of expression? Do you like my personality?
Hope my letters are not boring for you ))))) Online dating is the first experience for me and I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue and I ask you to be honest and open in your thoughts and ideas. You can ask me everything you want to know and I promise to give you an exhaustive answer. Hope to get your answer as soon as possible…
I’m looking forward to hearing from you, Natalia

Received: from [192.168.122.6] ([185.167.96.98])
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 09:55:59 +0300

CLOUDWEBMANAGE-EU
CloudWebManage-MNT
Kamatera Inc
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Netherlands

kay5w9WU.jpg

v1gSCyBm.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Natalia; <khuanatafdok@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <ukraimplant35@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:02 pm

..... she appeared just now out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount

Hello, my new friend.
I think it would be okay to let you know that I want to create strong relationship.
I`m not going to waste my time with a tinkering human who needs only sex and naked pictures.
I am single for 1 year and from this time I have met only crazy maniacs and sex-seekers for 1 night on the Internet.
I am a literate woman who seeks a serious relationship abroad, since the time I want to move out from this country forever.
You can call me Natalia. I am already thirty five and I live in a big city in UA - ukraine.
I believe you heard about this country. I am a highest category doctor and work in a private clinic in my city.
I have already travelled to some countries severa times and therefore I want to ive in another country. Maybe it will be your country ...)
I hope you will read my letter seriously.
If you are an fair and candid human, I will be waiting for your mail.
Though, if you as other guys do not know what is real love and think only about physical satisfaction, please, do not answer me. I will see it from the way you write to me for sure.
Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle..
For me, I will be definetely honorable and open with you.
If we like each other, we will meet at once, it`s not a problem these days.
Please write me to my mail address: ukraimplant35@gmx.com
Hope to hear from you soon, Natalia.

Received: from [91.232.164.137] ([91.232.164.137]) .... Blacklisted Spam-IP
To: brycedaemonwp@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 19:07:13 +0200

K2MEDIA-NET
Sebastian Stachon
3 Maja 74
32-100 Proszowice
Poland

sight.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <maroip@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:50 pm

----- from 419-Mailaccount

Hi, my dear soulmate.
I think it would be okay to tell you that I`m looking for serious relationship.
I don`t want to have a relationships with a lightweight person who seeks sex and naked pictures.
I am single for one year and from then I have met only crazy maniacs and sex-hunters for 1 night on the Internet.
I am an educated person who is dreaming about a reliable relationship abroad, from the time I want to leave this country forever.
I`m Nata. I'm already thirty five and I live in a big city in Ukraine.
I believe you know something about this country. I am a qualified doctor and work in a private clinic in my city.
I have already travelled to different countries severa times and therefore I would like to leave my country. By the way, this country can be yours..)
I believe you will look through this e-letter thoroughly.
If you are an straight and outspoken person, I am looking forward to your letter.
But if you are an ordinary adventurer who needs only sex and naked photos, do not write me ever in this case. Although, it will be clear from the way you write to me.
So I would be happy to receive your letter and to know more about you. your lifestyle and hobbies.
As for me, I can assure you that I will be so honest and straight in my letters as it only possible.
We will meet if we like each other at once.
Please write me to my mail address: maroip@gmx.com
Looking forward to hearing from you, Nata.

Received: from [73.248.248.15] ([73.248.248.15])
To: mbedard1962@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 19:56:08 +0200

CABLE-1
Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
OrgId: CCCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054

This-is-me-Natasha.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natasha; <maroip@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:38 pm

.... with the same Pic in 419-Spam

Hi, my new soulmate.
I think it would be okay to tell you that I want to have reliable relationship.
I`m not looking for futile person who needs only sex and naked photos.
I have been a free girl for 1 year and since this time I`ve met only abnormal monomaniacs and sex-seekers for one night on the Internet.
I am a read woman who is looking for a lifelong relationship in another country, from the time I want to move out from my country forever.
I am Natasha. I'm afore 35 years old and I live in a big city in Ukraine.
I consider you heard about my country. I am a qualified doctor and have a job in a private hospital in this city.
I have already been to different countries severa times and therefore I want to ive in another country. Maybe it will be your country ...)
I hope you will look through my e-mail accurately.
If you are an honest and sincere man, I will wait for your e-mail.
Though, if you as other guys do not know what is real love and think only about physical satisfaction, then please do not write me ever. Anyway, I will understand it from your letters.
Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle..
As for me, I can assure you that I will be so honest and straight in my letters as it only possible.
We will easily arrange our meeting if we like each other.
Please write me to my primary address: maroip@gmx.com
Waiting for your reply, Natasha.

Received: from [85.169.38.46] ([85.169.38.46])
To: mbaycoach@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 19:44:36 +0200

FR-NCNUMERICABLE
End-User NUMERICABLE
Numericable Administrative Role Account
NUMERICABLE
6 rue Albert Einstein
77420 CHAMPS SUR MARNE
FRANCE

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <kissimplantua@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:07 pm

.... finally from DMF with new Emailaddress .... 17.09.20

Hey there xxxxxxx!
I am happy to receive a letter from you. I ’m working at the moment. I spend most of
my time in my workplace. Thus I will write you letters from the work computer. Unfortunately I do not have a computer at home, but I promise to answer your letters every day. I’m excited that you liked me and that you enjoyed my shot. I would love to continue our communication to get to know one another better.
I kindly ask you to be sincere and discuss honestly our intentions.
Sincerity and trusting is the key of deeper relationship. I am sorry for the short letter, it’s a reaaly busy day today.
I just wanted to give you a short message that I have got your letter. I will send you today some time later and describe you in detail about my life. I really hope to continue our acquaintance and correspondence.
All the best, Natalia.

Received: from [192.168.122.5] ([88.202.188.93])
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:27:54 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London
UK

OSHTctf2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 pm

.... since we don't have from her what we want ... we must go in the next Round with her :roll: :roll:

Hey xxxxxx!

I ’m glad to receive an e-mail from you.
It had a lot of work had a plenty of work today. Thus I could not send you an e-mail immediately. I want to tell
you about myself and I do hope that you ’ll like my story. My name is Natalia. My friends and colleagues call me Natasha. I’m 36 years old and my birthday is August 23th. I’m not too high – around 167 cm and my weight is
about 54 kg. I am a dental professional by occupation. I am a dental professional in a dental prosthetics clinic.
I live and work in the city of Kiev, Ukraine. In my spare time Iprefer to work out. I enjoy active rest and spending time in the open. I don’t smoke. Most of my time I spend at work and try to develop my skills in the dentistry.
I did an internship to improve my skills in the field of dentoprosthetic rehabilitation in different countries as Hungary, the US and Israel. I live alone in my flat. Because of the lack of free time it is difficult for me to find a good man.
I had several acquaintances with men and all of them just did not want serious relationships. They only wanted to have a night with me... I am 36 years old and I really want to have my man. So I decided to write you an e-mail
and get to know you better. Most of all in men I adore a sense of humor, sincerity, loyalty and sense of romance.
I do hope that I attracted you and you will answer my letter. Tell me more about your life. About you living place, your interests and whether you have a beloved person. I don’t want to interfere in any relations... As we say in Ukraine – can good ever come out of evil? I hope that I did not tire you with my life story)))) I send some of my photos and I hope you will enjoy them. I would also like to see your pics, to read the story how you live and your way of life. So we can get to know each other better))) What do you think?
I hope that you will respond to my e-mail. I will wait for it impatiently!I looking forward to get it!))))
Yours very sincerely, Natalia!

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 13:25:20 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

90pgz1.jpg

XLHU458.jpg

.... its clear that Boris wants to blow up with this Pics

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:00 pm

Hi there xxxxxxx!
How are things with you? My dear, why do not you send me your photos? I want to see as much as possible of your photos.
Again, I am very pleased to receive a letter from you. Probable our correspondence will make our relations more close. I want to tell you that I write my letters to you from the worker computer.Because I work a lot and spend most of my time at work and therefore the computer at home I do not need. In the morning, all the way to the work, I thought, Will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like it or not? Did you like my photos. Only last night, when I returned home, I realized that I had very little told you about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter. Today I will try to give as much information about myself and about my life. I am the only and late child in the family. My my father left me when I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago. All these circumstances made me strong. Let's not talk about sad things. After the death of my mom, I feel very lonely, because I do not have a native person. xxxxxxx, but I have a best friend Natalia. Say you have such a close friend with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable. My relationship with a man ended six months ago. In Ukraine, men in me see only sex. For me a man should be not only a good lover,but also a friend from whom there will be no secrets and mutual understanding. Do you agree with me? Today I told my friend that met you on the Internet, she looked at me with surprise since it does not look like me. Then my girlfriend said it was good, but she advised me to be ostorzhnee because the Internet is a lot of scammers.Vam write a lot of girls? You can answer honestly how I understand everything, I really hope we will be honest to each other. xxxxxxx for me, age does not matter, because I hold opinions the main thing is that the person was kind, sympathetic and loved me, I think that this is the most main thing. I have a good job and money for me does not play a big role. Money is a means for existence. What do you think of my character? Do you like my personality? you do not bored to read my letters? Online dating is the first experience for me and therefore I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue for us So I ask you sincerely write that you want to know about me? I hope that you will answer me as quickly as possible. Sincerely, Natalia.

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:41:24 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
London
UK

8RY1WIL.jpg

tegGcv1g.jpg

Godhjarta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Natalia Hapon - docukrkrasa1984@gmail.com

Postby Godhjarta » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:08 am

Natalia Hapon pickup up my 641 EUR with this name in ID. she and they are real good at what she and they do to defraud people on love and money.
Natalia Hapon declares she works as high level dentist i kiev. she and they made many look-real documents to defraud men, i,e E-ticket( a fake, lately confirmed by KLM), a Invoice( a fake, lately confirmed by FDI World Dental Federation in Swiss), i even got a incoming call with danish mobile no whom claimed from the local office of FDI( a fake, confirmed by real FDI) in Danmark, declared FDI grants a internship in Sweden to Natalia Hapon. FDI will pay Natalia Hapon about 3800 EUR each month in total one year during Natalia Hapon doing internship in Sweden.
Natalia Hapon first asked me for 641 EUR because her Dental Clinic where she is working rejects to pay 1500EUR of Sponsorship fee to FDI. there are total 50 of Sponsorship fee some should be paid to FDI.
Natalia Hapon secondly asked me for about 900EUR so that she may pay off her bank loan. otherwise Ukrainian authorities are going to stop her at airport i kiev. none ukrainian is allowed to leave Ukraine in accordance with law if she has debt.

as Natalia Hapon wrote:

Hello my love Clooney,

How was your day?? How is your mood?? I got the information of your airport. Don't worry. As soon as the ticket is booked, I will send you a copy of my ticket so that you can see the date and time of my flight. I understand you and I promise I will never tell you about getting married. you should suggest it yourself. I'm ready to wait. Now I will answer your questions. as in the last letter, I wrote to you that my salary will be 3000 euros during the internship. The internship is paid for by the Medical Association and my clinic where I work. The entire internship will cost approximately 53,000 euros. These are all anticipated expenses during the internship. This money is paid by the medical Association. One of these days, I'll send you an invoice that says everything. good? as I have already written to you, I have been abroad several times and I have a passport. I hope that you are doing well. I want to tell you thank you very much that you gave me all the necessary and important information. I see and understand how you try to help me, you do so much for us. It's very important for me, I appreciate your help. We both understand that now a new stage is beginning in our life. Of course it does not happen, tha everything is going smooth and ideally, but I hope that we will both be tolerant to each other for the first time. Respect and understanding is the basis of a strong relationship, because we are people from different countries with different cultures. Today I, as always, came to work to check my mail. After that, I again met with my curator and informed him of all the final information. Clooney we did with you everything that was required from us. The rest of the work for me will be done by the representatives of the association, they will book my ticket themselves, they will contact the embassy of your country so that I receive a working visa without problems. My employer today must sign a payment order to our accountant made a sponsorship contribution to the deposit of an international medical organization. I think that all this will take 1-2 days. Very soon, I will tell you Clooney the date of my flight and send you a copy of my e-ticket so that you know the schedule of my flight and could meet me at the airport. I'm sorry to ask you about it again, I just get a lot of thoughts and emotions, I am worry very much!!! Will you meet me in airport??? It is very important for me. I'm totally rely on your help, I've never been in your country before.
I want to share with you with another good news. Today, when I returned to work a second time to answer for your letter, after meeting with my curator. I just got on a break in working hours, at this time all workers gather in a separate room to drink coffee, tea and relax from work. I knew about it and bought a cake. We have such a tradition to treat our colleagues at work when you are flying on a business trip, vacation, birthday or other occasions. When everyone gathered for a break, everyone started saying that they were very happy for me, that I was leaving so long for such a developed country. Forgive me, I could not resist and told about us. I said that I met a man with whom I want to build family and work in another country. If we all get along and we understand that we want to spend the rest of our lives together, then I will stay in your country forever. Many colleagues have started saying that online dating is not serious and that a man can write in letters one thing, but in fact can think and do everything on the contrary !! I said that I'm sure of you and you Clooney are serious about me. I know that you will not let me down and I will not leave you in a difficult moment, I trust you completely. Having noticed my confidence and a little insult for these words, everyone calmed down at once. Then began to say that in fact this is a good chance to create a family and to find a woman's happiness. Also they were a bit jealous that I will receive a decent salary in your country, you know how in your country appreciate medical workers. I do not want to show off, but a lot of my colleagues dream of working in developed countries. I always think about us and our meeting. I would like to ask you about the movie. Do you like movies and cinemas? I would really like to go to the cinema with you? It seems to me that it's very romantic to go to the cinema holding on to the hand. Did you think about how we will spend the first weekend together? I think about it a lot and very worried. Clooney I hope that you will help to overcome this excitement and take everything in your hands. I love you Clooney !!!
Kisses tenderly and I'm waiting for your letter. Your Natalia.

Hello my love Clooney,

How was your day? How is your mood? I'll call you later tonight. I beg you to answer my call. I missed your voice and I want to share some good news. There was not a minute that I did not think about you. You are far away now, how I miss you now, want be next to me, how I would like to spend a day in your embrace.How I would like to feel the warmth of your hands warming me on cold days. I constantly feel your proximity to me. I am calmed by the thought that soon, I will see you in the airport's waiting room. You will not believe how many times I've been imagine this moment when I can see you, touch to you. So I want to see your eyes, your smile. I've been waiting for you for a long time, rather this waiting was over, it's only a little bit left ... You came into my life and woke up my feelings. You are more precious than anything in the world.

I think that today I have the best news for all this time. I have the exact date and time of my flight to you. You can believe that 11/09/2020
our first meeting will take place. On this day, I'll be able for the first time see, hug and kiss you. This will be the best day of my life. Now for me, our most important thing is getting together and our relationships, work and study are going to second plan. so little began to think about it and now all my thoughts are only about our meeting. May be it sounds naive but I'm already thinking about how I will look, what kind of makeup I will have, which hairstyle I will have, what kind of clothes I will have. You understand that a real meeting is quite different than the Internet chat, I want you to like it from the first second of our meeting. Also my curator told me that the money was not received on the settlement account. He asked me to hang up my management and make a payment in the next time. So today I will talk with my management to speed up this process .Today I send you a photo of an e-ticket. That you know when I arrive. I ask you to calculate everything so that you be able to pick me up at in the Airport. Today, my leadership is not in place. Therefore, I'm tired of taking to the leadership for tomorrow. I want to get some concrete answers from him. Tomorrow everything will be ready. I hope tomorrow I will hold ll the documents ready on my hands. After I meet with my management who will give me the originals of all the documents and give me a copy of my certificate.
Gently, your Natalia.

P.S. My dear, I told the medical association that you will meet me at the airport and help me to adapt to Sweden and you can give some advice about the culture and life of your country. The headquarters of the medical association in Denmark wants to make sure that you are a good person and not some kind of maniac. I hope you don’t mind if a representative of the International Medical Association calls you and asks you some simple questions ??? I ask you not to worry, this will be just a normal conversation to make sure that I am not in danger in Sweden. Clooney, you must understand that this is necessary. I hope you will have no problem answering a few questions in English.

Hello my love Clooney,

How was your day? How is your mood?
Today I have a lot of news. I'll start talking everything in order. In the morning I had a meeting with my supervisor.
We had an extremely unpleasant conversation. I wanted to get concrete answers to my questions. I asked why they still have not transferred the money ?? My head immediately rebelled and asked why he should pay something? He learned that I am planing to stay with you for ever. He explained to me that the clinic does not see any point in wasting money if I do not return to work for them. I was very disappointing, but I understand it. After this conversation, I immediately went to my curator to discuss with him the whole situation. I asked if I can cash my certificate in Ukraine to make this payment ?? Can an international medical organization do this ?? My curator replied that over the past two years Sweden changed the rules.
If I decided to fly to Israel, there would be no problems. I could get the whole amount in Ukraine. But your country Sweden, allows you to cash a certificate only on its territory.That is why my supervisor said that my only option is to make the most amount of the deposit. I did not despair, because everything is ready for my journey. I went to the bank where I get paid and keep money on the deposit. I have been servicing this bank for a long time and I was sure that they will be able to give me a loan for a short period of time. I explained the whole situation to the manager, I showed them a copy of my certificate that I will be able to cash out and immediately transfer their money from your country. The manager denied me for the same reason that my supervisor. I got all my savings, it was 900 euro and went to work to write you a letter. Along the way, I thought I could sell quickly to get the rest of 600 euro?? I'm still paying a loan for my apartment, so I can not sell it so quickly.
Then I realized that I have no other options how to borrow this amount from you. I'm sure that for you Clooney it's no problem. We both did so much for our meeting, I do not think you'll deny me now. Moreover, I will return this money to you in 3-4 days, after I rilech in your country. I cashed out without problems my certificate and I will return this money to you. I really do not like this situation, I turned to you for a help, but I have no other choice and I am confident that you Clooney will not leave me in this situation. This situation will serve as a serious test of our relations and our words. I'm sure that my man will do everything to help me solve this problem and not worry about it.I send you a copy of my certificate so that you are absolutely calm that you will get all the money back. I will wait for your answer. It will be another sleepless night.
I love you Clooney !!!
Your Natalia.

Hello, beloved Clooney.
How is your health? I hope that you feel good today. I'm sad that there are no letters from you. I hope you don't hold a grudge against me. I miss you and your letters. Today I was at the bank to get the Bank extract of my credit history. This is necessary, for the report in the branch of the International Medical Association in Sweden. The manager at the bank refused to give me this. He explained that I have a loan in a bank that I took when I bought this apartment. Before I leave I am obliged to close this debt. This amount is 1700 euros. I said that I will pay this loan as specified in the contract from the Sweden, I do not see in this is no problem. The manager told me that he could not. I am a citizen of Ukraine and I have to cover all debts before I cross the border. The manager also said that they would not let me out of the country, the border guards would not let me in on the plane. This really made me angry, I began to resent and talk about the fact that during these 2 years I did not allow any delinquency, I was served in this bank, and also made all the municipality payments. I'm a good bank customer, they can trust me. But my arguments did not convince the manager and he only said that these are credit conditions and I myself signed the contract. He also said that it was by chance, if I flew for less than 30 days. I went home in complete confusion. On the way, I began to think, what should we do now ?? Why do I need an apartment in Ukraine, if I going to the Sweden forever ??? I decided that I will sell the apartment. Now my apartment is in debt encumbrance because of this court, so I do not I can sell it. As soon as I close my debt to the bank, I immediately become a full owner and can make everything I want with this apartment. We together with my friend went to the notary, I signed a general power of attorney in the name of my friend, now she can fully represent my interests in all matters. Such as the sale of an apartment, obtaining documents and presenting my interests in court. I think that I will not raise the price of the apartment very high to sell it at the maximum short term. I need your help again. I ask you Clooney to give me this amount, 1700 euros in debt. I'll close my loan in the bank. After that, my girlfriend will be able to selling this apartment, I will not have time to do it. I do not want to endure our meeting, I was very tired of these unprovoked difficulties. I think that both of us already We want these troubles to end as soon as possible and we were together. As soon as there is a deal to sell the apartment, I think it will take no more than one month, I will immediately return to you Clooney this money. The rest of the money from the sale of my apartment, we can spend on something useful and necessary for both of us. Maybe we can increase your living space, it is possible to purchase another small apartment in order to rent it out in order to receive additional income. This will be useful to us ?? If you refuse me now, then all that we did with you would be wasted. This is a very large amount and I can not find it anywhere. I understand that this is a lot of money, but we will not lose anything, because this will return to us immediately, as soon as my apartment is sold. We have 2-3 days left before my flight, I ask you to give your answer as soon as possible. Now again our fate is in yours hands and I believe that you will help me again. You're a real man and you prove it to me again and again. 1000000000000000000000000 KISSES, YOUR Natalia.

Godhjarta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Godhjarta » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:13 am

Here is the information:

Natalia Hapon

Name: Natalia
Last name: Hapon
city: Kyiv
zip code: 02156
street: Bratislavskya 30а. apt. 19

email: docukrkrasa1984@gmail.com

Natalia Hapon during september has called me some times by +380 445 037 287 .... its Kiyv

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:45 pm

Scenario and Docs already more as well known here. Docs are too tiny for Details but we know them and I can imagine what is written there.
Passport is complete Nonsense and also this Guy who's hidden inside is more as famous.
Passport was already used before few Days by the german Colleagues under Natalia Kosheva from Kiev.
They was also too lazy to exchange the Pic.... its the same .... Paßport is only 10 Days valid ......
by the machine-readable part down I've the Feeling that the Scammer is making Fun of us coz soooo stupid one can't be.

.... given address г. Киев, Ул. Братиславская 30А, 02156

... under the address you can find:

DiaBella
Интернет-магазинмагазин одежды - Online store for clothing

Godhjarta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Svitlana; <irrakuzzm@gmx.com/kissimplantua@gmail.com/docukrkrasa1984@gmail.com>

Postby Godhjarta » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:36 pm

thanks for more info.

Godhjarta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Svitlana; <irrakuzzm@gmx.com/kissimplantua@gmail.com/docukrkrasa1984@gmail.com>

Postby Godhjarta » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:33 pm

more photos about Natalia Hapon or Natalia Rysak, or Svitlana.

Return to “Russian scammers”