It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <sweet.pie.marina@exepost.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marina; <sweet.pie.marina@exepost.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:47 pm

.... I would love to slap her again for her Lie but she want a Meeting .....

Hello my dear xxxxxxx! I'm back at work, and I can write to you again! How's your day?
How is your mood?? Dear, why are you talking about the central park of Krasnoyarsk? I
have never been to Krasnoyarsk.
xxxxxx, you know that I went to the village to see my
mother, and I have to say that my trip went perfectly! Of course, I got to the
village late at night, but we didn't go to bed right away! We drank tea with a cake
that I bought specially in the supermarket and talked for a long time! Of course, as
I expected, my sister has already told my mother a little about you, so it was not
news to my mother that I found you on the Internet, and that our relationship is
developing rapidly! Of course, my mother listened with great interest to my story
about how we met, about how our relationship is developing, and even about what we
started talking about meeting in reality! I told my mom that you were exactly the man
I imagined in my dreams. I told her you were interesting, honest, caring, serious,
fair. And this is only a small part of your advantages that I listed to her)). xxxxxxx,
I know that you really are the man I dreamed of! I thank fate every day for the
opportunity to get to know each other and get to know each other better! You do a lot
for me. You give me a lot of positive emotions. Through your letters, you show your
concern for me. You worry and most importantly think about me. It means a lot to me!
Our feelings and emotions are mutual! I also constantly think about you, imagine our
meeting. I worry and worry about you. In my letters, I try to convey to you all the
feelings that I have in my soul. I want to take care of you and make you a happy
person! All this I told my mother, and when I finished my story, my mother did not
ask many questions, but looked into my eyes for a very long time! Then she smiled at
me and said that it was a long time since she had seen my eyes Shine with such
happiness! The eyes are the mirror of the soul, and if we really experience
happiness, it is very easy to determine it by the eyes! My mother said that I did the
right thing when I made the decision to seek happiness abroad! As you know, she has
already experienced my father's treachery, and does not wish me to suffer such a
fate! Like any mother, she wishes me true happiness and believes that you are the man
who can give me love and respect! She told me that she fully supports my desire to
meet you in reality! I said that at the moment we have not made any specific plans
for our meeting, but I am glad that my mother and sister will support me if we decide
that I will go to you!! xxxxxx, are you happy? Dear, I'm very happy! This is the most
important thing I wanted to hear from them! They are genuinely happy and happy for
me. For them, the most important thing is that my life is happy! I'm sure my life
will be happy with a man like you, xxxxxx! Even when you're far away from each other,
you've already changed my life for the better. Imagine what will happen when we
meet)). I think we will be swimming in an ocean of happiness and joy. You probably
think I'm looking at life with rose-colored glasses right now. But, no, dear, it's
not. I am well aware that in life there is both happiness and grief. Life gave me
different lessons. I am well aware that there are difficult and difficult situations
that we can face in our life together. I believe that the most important thing in any
life situation is always to be close to a man and to support and help him as much as
possible. Whether it's happiness or some difficult situation. I want to be your
support and support always. Dear, know that you can always trust me, and I will try
to do everything to make you feel the happiest person! We have made a big step
forward in our relationship. I hope that in the future we will also have a great
understanding and respect for each other! xxxxxxx, I'm overwhelmed with emotion. I am
very glad that my mother visited me. I am very happy with her reaction to our
communication. We also had a very pleasant time. If I tell you everything in detail,
the letter will be very large!) I don't want to take up too much of your time! I want
us to be able to talk slowly about everything while being close to each other! Dear,
now all the circumstances to organize our meeting are on our side, and we only need
to make a decision! Dear, please tell me, are you ready to receive me in your home??
It will be easier and calmer for us to stay with you. It's very important for me to
see where you live. I want to see your life in reality, to see the area where you
live, to meet people close to you. Perhaps in the future I will have to move to live
with you forever, if we meet and realize that we can no longer live without each
other. This is also very important in choosing the place of our meeting. Of course,
it is too early for us to talk about my moving in with you permanently, but we will
discuss this issue when we meet. Now the most important thing is to organize our
first meeting. I hope you agree with my thoughts. xxxxxxx, please think about it very
seriously! Write all your thoughts about our meeting. I can't wait to hear your
answer! Write, please, are you ready to receive me? I will now finish this letter of
mine and wait for your decision with trepidation in my heart! Now our future is in
your hands, and only you can decide where we will go next! Write me soon! Your,
Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=53914 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
(TLS1.1) tls TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.93)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:22:48 +0300

Fishnet Communications LLC
FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-5151.jpg

IMG-5153.jpg

IMG-5157.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:23 pm

Hello my xxxxxx! Thank you for your response!! I want to tell you that I was very
worried after I wrote to you! I kept thinking about what you would say to me??!! I
wanted to see your answer as soon as possible, because our future depended only on
your answer!! My colleagues saw the excitement on my face and asked me what I was so
worried about, but I didn't tell them our secret! They will find out about everything
at the right time!! Dear, no, I did not doubt the seriousness of your intentions and
was completely sure that you would say YES to my offer of a meeting!!! But I couldn't
help feeling a little uneasy. It's like shaking your knees before a responsible
step!! I think you understand me?)) Now, when I read your letter, I became very well,
very easy at heart, that now I know for sure that you treat me very seriously, and
our communication is not just words, but a really honest relationship!!!!! Thank you
dear xxxxxxx, you once again proved to me your seriousness, and now I am happy as I have
never been happy in my life!!!)))) It was very important to me that you answer me:
"are you Ready to meet me!?" This is an indicator of the seriousness of our
relations!!! For my part, I already told you that I am ready to come to you and my
mother supports me in this decision. Now after your letter, I will do everything to
come and be with you, my dear xxxxxxx! Dear, now we can plan our meeting. It's very
important that we meet at your place, and I'm sure you understand me. I have already
written to you that I would like to move in with you permanently in the future, if we
make such a decision in the future. I want to say again that I don't want to rush
things. I'm only writing this so you can understand how serious I am about you. But
if we are planning a future together, it is very important for me to see where you
live! I want to know your mentality, your behavior! Unfortunately, I have never been
far from home, especially in another country, and I think I need to go consult a
travel Agency. When I have free time, I will go and find out what I need to be able
to come to you. Dear xxxxxxx, thank you again for everything you do for me. Today you
have made me very happy with your answer!! You have no idea how happy I am!!! )) I
Shine with happiness, like the brightest star in the sky! If you look up in the sky
tonight and see the brightest star, then know that it's me!)) Dear understand, you
are the man I have been looking for all my life, with you I see my future, and we
need to fight for our feelings. That's why I decided to take this step to come to
you, I don't want to lose this chance. I am confident in my thoughts and feelings,
but for the next step, we need to meet in reality! We are trying to strengthen our
relationship, and to achieve a stronger relationship, we need a meeting.
Relationships through letters can't give real great feelings, can't convey the warmth
of our hands and the taste of our lips! Only attachment can be obtained through
letters!!! But this way, we have become much closer to each other through letters, it
is easier for us to communicate and share opinions! Do you agree with me? In my free
time, I will definitely go to the tourist Agency for a consultation. As soon as I
find out everything, I'll write everything to you right away. Dear, now we are making
a big step in life, and your support and care is especially important to me. Today
you once again showed your seriousness to me. My dream is to meet you, I really hope
that we will succeed and soon we will be together... So I want to hug you, cuddle up
to you tightly, kiss you gently ... Darling, I'll go. I need to continue to work. I
will look forward to your response!!! Have a nice day. Your, Marina

P.S. I want to warn you that today I will buy a one-time International phone call
card and try to call you in the evening Moscow time. I hope that you will have free
time so that we can hear our voices and speak. Wait for my call.

Received: from [185.5.248.90] (port=53473 helo=[10.200.255.6]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 12:02:29 +0300

Ihor_project
Ihor enterprise network
IHOR SERVERS
Vasiliy Chesnokov
ul. Aviamotornaya, 69
111024, Moscow
Russian Federation

IMG-1251.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:20 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx! At the beginning of my letter, I want to say about my phone call
yesterday. Why didn't you answer my call? I really wanted to talk to you and hear
your voice! BUT you didn't answer me. I couldn't even leave a voice message on your
answering machine. (((( I have started a break and I can now write you an answer.
Thank you for your letter! You always make my day. I'm so used to your letters that I
can't imagine my life without them.)) Thank you for every email. ))) I thank you for
your care and attention! I appreciate and respect that you find the time and
opportunity to write to me. We became very close. It's great that we decided to meet
and you agreed to host me. This is a very big and important step forward in our
relations. You have shown the seriousness and sincerity of your intentions and goals.
I am very pleased with this. I want you to also feel that I'm serious about a
relationship and meeting you in reality. I have a great desire to go to a travel
Agency as soon as possible and find out what is necessary for traveling to you.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of work today and I don't have time to go to the Agency
at all. In the near future, I will definitely go and find out everything. xxxxxx, we're
already talking about a meeting. Can you imagine? Just recently, this was a dream for
me, and soon it may become a reality. I'm insanely happy!!! I am filled with
happiness! I hope you do too! Yes, I imagine it will take some time, but the idea
that we can see each other gives me strength and optimism. I am very serious and I am
sure we will succeed! Honey, can you imagine that we can be together? We can feel
each other. I really want to hug you and feel your warmth and care. I want to give
you affection and tenderness. We can kiss each other! xxxxxx, that's great! Thank you
for everything! Now in the letter, I am bold, I write about kisses, hugs. When we
meet, I think I'll be shy.)) When we meet, you must remember that I really want all
this!)) I always believed that dreams come true and thoughts are material. I kept
thinking about you and the meeting. I imagined how we would spend time together. And
all this may soon become a reality. Dear, you will feel like the happiest man! I will
do everything for this. You give me happiness, and you deserve a happy and honest
relationship. Together we will succeed, and we will be close. Now it is important to
go to a travel Agency and find out everything. I will definitely go there! I'll even
try to do it tomorrow and then write to you. Today is a very difficult day at work,
so I don't have the opportunity to go to a travel Agency right now. In the morning, a
lot of customers come to the store and all of them need to help and find suitable
things. I do this with great pleasure and joy. I have joy in my heart and I want to
share it with everyone. I want to make the world around me happier. And above all
you, xxxxxx! xxxxxx, I think to go to a travel Agency, I need to know your full details
and your nearest airport. Please write your full name, your address, and the name of
the nearest airport in your reply. Okay? Please don't forget! I can't wait to find
out everything and take action so that our meeting will take place faster. Honey, I
will do everything I can to make our dreams come true. And with your support and
care, we will succeed! I always thank fate for connecting us! xxxxxx, write please as
you represent our meeting? How will we spend our time? Dear, I will be perfectly
honest with you, that the trip to you causes me a little fear. I've never traveled
far. Like any girl, I'm very worried about the meeting. This will be our first date
and I want everything to go well! But I'm ready to fight my fear. I am ready to
overcome all difficulties and worries for you! You help me a lot in this and support
me! Thank you, xxxxxxx! We will succeed and we will be together... I look forward to the
day when I can hug and kiss you! Dear, unfortunately, my break is ending. I need to
keep working. I will think of you! Mentally, I'm already with you! I will wait for
your answer. Have a nice day! Kiss. Marina

Received: from [185.5.248.90] (port=50803 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 13:42:35 +0300

Ihor_project
Ihor enterprise network
IHOR SERVERS
Vasiliy Chesnokov
ul. Aviamotornaya, 69
111024, Moscow
Russian Federation

..... from the same Barn:

Marina; <night.star.marina@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 6&t=133771

IMG-3157.jpg

IMG-3158.jpg

IMG-3160.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:00 pm

.... no Message from her split Personality and Twin ..... seems she got the Hint that we know her

.... typical Scenario, when Boris ask every day again & again for the Meeting, for playing of Time and wasting Time .... she have my answer already

Hello my dear xxxxxx! Thank you for your answer! Thank you for writing the information
I requested. She helped me a lot. I have a very busy day. Today I managed to go to
the passport and visa service and a travel agency. Dear, I have a lot of information
that I’ll try to paint in order. First of all, I want to thank you for your care and
support! Now we have an important stage in relations and we need to support each
other as much as possible so that our meeting takes place. Yes, in connection with
Coronavirus we can now only begin to prepare my documents, but there is no agreement
on a specific date for my arrival to you. We will closely monitor the development of
the situation, and I am sure that everything will work out soon! The measures that
doctors and politicians are taking must be successful, and we will defeat this
terrible virus! Now I want to get back to you my news! First, I went to the passport
and visa service to consult what steps I need to take so that I can fly to you. It
turns out that this process is not as simple as I imagined. But I am ready to do
everything necessary that we met. The consultant was a very sweet and welcoming girl.
She listened and explained in detail what I needed. In order for the trip to take
place without problems, I need to have:
- international passport
- tourist visa (A visa is issued for 90 days, this option is more suitable for us,
because the possibility of approving a guest visa is too small for me. A more
reliable option is a tourist visa)
- booking tickets (round trip)
- medical insurance
This is a short list of what I need to travel to you. To do this, I need a lot of
different documents. First of all, I need to make an international passport. To do
this, I need photos, a certificate of employment, a certificate of residence, an
application for a passport and many more various small certificates and documents. I
won’t write to you in detail, it will take a lot of time. I wrote down everything for
myself so as not to forget. I also need to book tickets. After that, I will need to
collect documents for a visa. This will also require a lot of references and
documents. She advised me to contact a travel agency. The agency will help me
calculate the best ticket price. They will help to correctly fill out all the
necessary certificates and applications. By contacting the agency for help, I will
save time and effort. The girl said that a travel agency takes a small fee for her
services and this really saves time and effort. The consultant advised me a good
travel agency, which has been operating in the tourism market for a long time and has
a very good reputation. I did not wait for tomorrow, and immediately went there.
xxxxxx, I really liked the travel agency. Very helpful and nice people. Professional
approach. I came across a kind girl who explained everything to me in detail. They
calculated the cost of tickets, an international passport, and a visa. We calculated
the total cost of the entire package, taking into account all costs. So the total
amount for my trip is 83 727 rubles (1329 US dollars).
This amount is calculated the
following way: an international passport costs 55 US dollars, both ways tickets will
cost me 1073 US dollars, visa - 85 US dollars, as well as medical insurance, agency
services, various paid inquiries and documents, photos. Dear, it’s briefly I
explained everything to you what needs to be done. I asked for time to think and
consult with you. It is important for me to share everything with you and to know
your opinion! I want you to know, for myself, I decided everything. I am ready to
meet with you and am ready to start preparing the trip. Please write your final
decision. Are you ready to host me? Do you really want to meet? This is a very
serious step and we need to approach it thoughtfully. I thought a lot and really want
to do everything to be with you! Please write me the answer, and then I can decide to
conclude a contract with a travel agency or not. According to the rules, I need to
conclude an agreement with them and pay 50 percent of the permit, then they will
begin all the necessary preparation of documents. An international passport is done
30 business days. A little later, I will need to pay the remaining 50 percent and
book tickets! This is necessary for me to approve a tourist visa without any
problems. xxxxxx, I now have some savings, the first half of the payment is enough for
me. And it will remain a little more on the second. I don’t want to bother you with
this, because I myself decided to come to you. I think I can find the missing amount
and pay everything. You don’t have to think about it and worry.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
For me, the main thing is that you are ready to meet me))! It seems that I did not miss anything and
wrote everything to you. Dear, the letter took a lot of time and I need to go to
work. I will wait for your answer. I repeat once again that I understand the
situation with Coronavirus in the world, but preparing documents can take a lot of
time! And it will be right if I start to prepare documents now, so that when the
problem with Coronavirus is resolved, then I can safely come to you! xxxxxx, let's make
our dream come true! I believe we will succeed! I will look forward to your reply.
Gently kiss! Have a nice day! Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=58649 helo=[10.200.255.7]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 14:33:01 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG0133.jpg

IMG0139.jpg[

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! Thank you for your response! Thank you for every word! As always,
I am very pleased to receive your letters. I feel warmth and care in each of your
letters. You give me unforgettable emotions. I am very happy that our relations are
developing, and we are already planning our meeting. Until recently, this was a
dream, but today it is a reality. Thank you for making my dreams come true! xxxxxx,
you're a wizard! You really deserve a happy relationship! I will do everything to
make you a happy man! That's why I went to a travel Agency before work today. I
signed a contract with a travel Agency and paid 50 percent of the cost of my trip to
you. Honey, are you happy about this news? Before going to bed, I thought a lot and
decided to do it to make you happy. I promised to make you a happy man )). Honey, can
you imagine, we took a very big step towards our meeting. Starting today, we will
start preparing all the necessary documents for me. Are you happy? I am very happy
and overwhelmed with emotions! I'm sorry that I made a contract without waiting for
your response! I can't wait to be with you . I couldn't resist going to the Agency in
the morning. I have the most sincere intentions, and this action I wanted to please
you. I wanted to show the seriousness of my feelings. I hope I did it. xxxxxx, the
preparation of documents has already begun. This is a very important period. It is
necessary to do everything as required by the rules for my visa to be approved. It is
necessary to prepare all documents, correctly fill out applications, prepare all the
necessary certificates. I do not regret that I turned to travel agencies, because
they have a great help in everything. This is very convenient, so I will save a lot
of time and effort. I'll have more time to work. Now I need to work more, as I still
don't have enough money to pay for the second part of the cost of the trip. In 10
days, my international passport will be ready, and by that time I have to Deposit the
rest of the money. The Agency gave me a list of what I need to do on my own. I will
do this in my free time. I want everything to go well and our meeting to take place.
I look forward to this day! I still can't believe we'll be around any time soon. We
will not be separated by thousands of kilometers. We will be together, xxxxxx, we will
be close! Sometimes I think it's a dream. Dear, thank you for everything! You made my
life a fairy tale! Soon we will begin a new Chapter in our lives. Let's make our life
a fairy tale with a happy ending! For my part , I promise you to make every effort to
ensure that our relations always develop positively. I want to give you tenderness,
care, affection and love! I want to share happiness and joy with you. In any
difficult situation, I will always support and stay close to you. Soon we will be
able to hug and kiss each other! xxxxxx, I really want this))! I want to feel the
tenderness of your lips! We will breathe the same air! We will fall asleep and Wake
up together. What could be more joyous than all this? Time with you will be the
happiest for me ... My dear, I have not shared with anyone, the fact that we will
soon meet. I didn't tell anyone I was coming to you. My mother always told me that
happiness loves silence. Have you told anyone that I'm coming to your place? My
colleagues at work and friends say that I have changed a lot. They see that I am
always happy and shining like the spring sun. They ask what happened to me )). It is
already difficult for me to remain silent and I want to invite my close friends to
visit me or go to a cafe with them to share wonderful news with them. Do you mind if
I tell them about you and that I'm preparing documents to go to you? I also need to
inform the Director in advance that I want to take a leave of absence from work. And
most importantly, I need to tell my mother and sister everything. They also don't
know yet that I'm starting to prepare documents for a trip to you! xxxxxx, very busy
days are about to begin. I will work harder and do everything that is required of me
for the trip. Maybe it's time for you to get ready for the meeting too)). I want the
time before our meeting to pass quickly, and we finally met. Our first meeting will
be at the airport. I think I will be shy at first, but it will pass after a while.
It's really nice to think about meeting and imagining our first kiss. Immediately a
smile appears on my face)). xxxxxx, soon we will be close and this gives me the
strength to work and prepare documents. Mentally I'm already with you! Write me how
you felt when you read that I made a contract. It is very interesting to me. I will
wait for your answer. Gently kiss! Have a nice day! Your, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=60091 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 17:15:21 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-8731.jpg

IMG-8732.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:19 pm

.... I've just written to her before 3h and again asking desperate for the answer ..... its the 3rd. time .....

Hi xxxxxx! How are you? How is your mood? I hope you are all well and you didn't answer
me because you were too busy. I still want to meet you, to know more about you. You
seem to me very interesting and good man. Very willing to continue communication with
you. Please send me an email and I will answer you. I wish you good mood. Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=49231 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 18:04:56 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-0192.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:11 pm

.... we know that it will be a Flop ...... she cannot pay but invite the Town in the Cafe ...... :evil: :mad:

Hello my dear xxxxxx! I'm taking a break, and I'm in a hurry to write you a letter
right away. Thank you for your response! It is very interesting and exciting to read
your letter. Thank you for taking the time to answer me! Now I especially need your
support and care! Every day we make big steps towards our meeting. During this period
of time, it is important for me to receive your letters every day. Each of your
letters warms my soul and gives me the strength to work on organizing our meeting.
With each letter, we get closer to each other. Soon the day will come when our
closeness will be maximum: we will be able to sit opposite each other and talk
slowly, we will be able to hug and kiss each other, we will be able to give
tenderness, care and love... What can be more joyful than such moments ... xxxxxx, I am
filled with emotions! It is difficult to convey all the feelings I feel now in a
letter. I think I've grown wings. I feel light and happy at heart. I wish I could
flap those wings and fly to you now. How much must be done to bring our hearts
together. This morning I took some references and documents to the travel Agency. I
took photos that are required for an international passport. Dear, the preparation
process is going well. I do everything the travel Agency tells me to do. My agent
today asked me to tell you exactly when I can make the remaining 50 percent of the
cost. I said I'd give you an answer the next time I came to the travel Agency. Now I
don't have enough money to pay for everything. I lack 590 us dollars.
Tonight, I
invited my friends and colleagues to the cafe to talk about us. I will tell them that
I plan to fly to you soon. I wrote to you that I plan to share with them the joyous
changes in my life. Maybe I should talk to my best friend Olga if she can borrow this
money for me so that I can fulfill the terms of the contract now! Or better yet, I
will talk to my Boss so that he will give me this money now and in the future
gradually deduct this money from my salary! So I will not put anyone in a difficult
position! For example, how can I ask my sister for help if her husband is drinking
half of the salary, and my sister and my mother are spending all their money to pay
the bills and feed my nephews? In addition, the salary at the post Office is as small
as my mother's pension. Decided!! I will talk to my Boss, but today I will tell my
friends and colleagues about you!!) But, xxxxxx, please don't worry about anything. I
decided to come to you, so I will try to cope with this problem on my own.
Dear, I
want everything to go well and our meeting to take place. I believe that I will
succeed, and soon we will be together! This will be the most beautiful time in our
lives. I thank fate for giving us the opportunity to meet each other. Unfortunately,
not everyone can find their half in life and find love. We had this opportunity and I
am very happy! Despite the long distance, we are together! You are always in my
thoughts and my heart! I think that the difficulties associated with travel give our
relationship an even greater impetus for development. Having overcome them, our
feelings will be stronger and stronger. And then the joy of the meeting will give us
even more magical emotions. Honey, I do everything to be together. I do all this with
joy in my heart. And thank you for giving me this joy! I look forward to the day when
our hearts will connect! And then in reality we will be able to do everything we
dreamed of together. I thank you for making our dreams come true. I found a man I
want to connect my life with. This is the greatest joy in every girl's life. xxxxxx,
when we meet you will see how happy I am! Thank you for everything! Unfortunately,
it's time for me to continue working. The evening will also be busy. Please write to
me, and I will try to talk to my Boss as soon as possible and solve the problem! I
wish you a good mood! Gently kiss! Your, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=49231 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 18:04:56 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-4185.jpg

IMG-4186.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:44 pm

.... how expected .... this "asking around" is only another Trick from Vlad to waste Time and to play around ....
Thank God that Friends Husband fixed the old Car and Money is gone ..... in the original Script Friend bought a new car and have to pay installment :disagree: :disagree:

Hello my dear xxxxxx! Thank you for your letter and for every word you say! Thank you
for giving me so many warm emotions during our communication! I truly appreciate it!
And I truly appreciate every smile you gave me! Of course, our communication has not
yet been too long, but even during this time, we both were able to understand that we
have a great chance to build a happy future together! Moreover, I am even sure that
we can fulfill all our dreams, but when we are together! And that's why I don't want
to think now that our chances of a happy future can be destroyed.... Dear, no, I have
not changed my decision to come to you! Of course, I still want to be in your arms,
but I'm having trouble paying the second part of the cost of my trip to you!! You
know that I wanted to ask my Boss to give me money for my future wages, but this idea
turned out to be unworkable!
I recently spoke with him, and he said that there is no
way he can help me, because he does not have the authority to give someone money from
the store's cash register for future wages. We work in a chain of stores, and he's a
regular employee, just like me! Yes, of course, this was not a secret for me, and I
understood that his personal money was not in the box office! But I wanted to believe
that he could somehow influence me to get the money, but it turned out that I was
wrong! He said that there is an internal charter of the company, which states that
the company does not issue loans or credits, and that this is a direct violation of
the law. What could I say to that?? I just apologized for taking up his time. I
started going over the options in my head again, where would I be able to borrow
money? I didn't want to give up so easily. It is important to understand that now I
can not just refuse to pay the second part of the cost of my trip to you. I have a
full contract. And it's important to understand that I don't have so many options to
turn to for help. All options are my friends and my sister! By the way, I wrote you
in my past letter that I'm going to meet my friends and tell them about you! I'm
sorry that I forgot to give you a big Hello from my friends and say that the meeting
went well because of the failure with my Boss! We talked about a lot. They were happy
that I found you, and that I even decided to fly to you! At first I even wanted to
ask Olga to help me with the money! But during the conversation, it turned out that
her husband has been trying to fix their old car for the third day and spent all
their savings on it
, that they do not even know how to pay for the loan of this
car..... xxxxxx, as you can see, I had only one lifeline left - my sister! And right
before I wrote you this letter, I contacted my sister and talked about my problem. It
was a long dialogue, and of course, as I expected, my sister said that she had no
savings! But we talked for a long time about it! We talked for a long time about
something else...... xxxxxx, it's hard for me to decide to write to you about this,
because I still believe that I should be independent. I was the one who took the
initiative. I signed a contract with a travel Agency! And now I have to solve the
problem myself.
But my sister convinced me that for my own happiness, I should turn
to you for help. Honey, how do you feel about me asking you for help?
Do you think I
have the right to ask you for help? Are you ready to help me make our meeting happen?
I'm very interested in what you think about this. Please write to me, I can count on
your help and support in such a difficult issue?
xxxxxxx, I confess that I am writing
this to you and I feel very uncomfortable! If my sister hadn't given me so much
courage right now, I would never have dared to ask you for help!! At the same time,
of course, I feel that my sister's arguments have a right to exist. She told me that
happiness is not every day knocking on our doors, and no every day we have the
opportunity to find love. We can be indecisive now and regret it for the rest of our
lives! Love and happiness are worth fighting for! And if your eyes are as bright as
mine when you talk and think about me, then you should not refuse to help me arrange
our meeting. This meeting is necessary for both of us and it will be right if each of
us contributes to the fact that we are together! Dear, please don't judge my sister
harshly! She wants me to be happy and wants us to fight for that happiness together.
I think you understand that! Marc, please answer the questions very honestly and
write all your thoughts. Gently kiss! Your, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=57293 helo=[10.200.255.6]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 14:52:14 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-4677.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:41 pm

.... lazy bone, its not my Business to care for the Details ... I know it

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How's your day? How is your mood? You've really lifted my
spirits. You brought a smile to my face and joy to my soul!!! Honey, thank you for
that. I was very worried about the fact that I don't have enough money to pay for the
second part of the cost of my trip to you, and we won't be able to meet. You like a
real man understood me and did not refuse to help, thank you very much my wonderful
xxxxxx!! I am very pleased that we are doing everything together for our meeting, it's
great. I am very happy that you understand my problem and do not refuse to help me.
Dear xxxxxx, I have never encountered such cases before, but we need to find out how
you can send me money. If you know, write me all the details! OK? Also write to me,
please, when exactly will you help? I should definitely report this to the travel
Agency. I believe that when we go through problems together, our love will be
stronger and stronger. My thoughts are only for you xxxxxx! Now I'm imagining seeing
you at the airport. We'll look each other in the eye. Let's hug each other so that
you can feel our hearts beating with joy ! And a tender kiss! Dear, I want this
moment to come sooner and we will be the happiest people in the world. Now this is my
dream, and the main goal in my life. I take our meeting very seriously. I know we'll
be fine! For your sake, for the sake of our future, I am ready to overcome this huge
distance between us to be with you! And you'll see it when I'm with you! You have
become a part of my life, and I want to be with you as soon as possible! I am very
glad that you understand my situation and offer to help me. Together, we will be
together, and we will be happy. I know you're the best man. A man who is worthy of my
heart!!! And I am very grateful to my fate that I have a man like you!!! You gave me
hope for a happy future, and now my goal is to be with you!!! This is the most
important thing! Dear xxxxxxx, I have to keep working now. I really hope to see your
letter soon! I'll be waiting. I wish you a good day and good mood!! Your love, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=54344 helo=[10.200.255.13]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 15:11:52 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG0073.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:21 pm

..... seems that the Money issue is not urgent

Hello my dear xxxxxxx. Thank you for your letter.)) Your letter, as always, gives me joy
and a smile.)) I'm in a good mood today, and I'm sure you are too. It's just a pity
that the weather is not very good today, it's raining a little. But I hope it will
end soon and I won't get wet until I get to the bus station and then take the bus to
my family's village. I'm really glad that I can go to my mother and sister's house
today, and even the bad weather won't interfere with my plans or spoil my mood. I am
very tired of working all week and now I deserve a day off.)) I think my mom will
bake her delicious pies again and I am looking forward to a delicious dinner today.))
I can cook delicious pies when I come to visit you. I know my mother's recipe, and I
guarantee you that you will never eat such delicious pies.)) Dear, in the last letter
I asked you some important questions, but you did not answer me. Why? Please read my
last email again and give me the answers. I'll say it again. My questions are very
important. xxxxxx, I'm very happy to hear that you want to know my opinion about our
first date. I want this to be a surprise for me, so it's better if you choose the
place for our first date.;) xxxxxx, I'm sorry, but I will finish my letter. I still
have a lot of work to do before I go to the bus station, and I need to hurry. I will
arrive in Ulyanovsk on Sunday evening, so I will write to you only on Monday,
when I
return to work. I wish you a good mood for the whole weekend. I will miss you, and I
will definitely send my family greetings from you. Yours forever, Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=52153 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 14:41:04 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG0191.jpg

IMG0213.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:59 pm

........ no comment

Hello my dearest xxxxx! For a few days I again do not receive your letters. How are
you? Are you okay? I hope that you are doing well and soon you will write to me.
Please do not forget about me and write to me very soon. I will look forward to your
reply! Kisses! Your Marina

Received: from [94.242.55.80] (port=52153 helo=[10.200.255.1]) by hostnl03.fornex.host with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 14:41:04 +0300

FISHNET-AS
veesp.com
Shushary
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IMG-2573.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”