It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mariia; <mariia_salon@artstyle-ua.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:49 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello. I have long thought what to write to you and did not dare to do this. But I gathered with thoughts and you received this letter. My name is Mariia or just Mari. I am 32 years old.
I live in Ukraine. I think you've heard about my country in the news. I work in the field of beauty manicure and help people look better.
This is a very interesting, creative work and I always find myself in communication with different people.
I will not talk much about work now, because we will always have time to talk about it later. In my free time, I like to do sports.
I very rarely drink alcohol and do not smoke, but I normally communicate with people who smoke. I've never been married and I don't have a children.
I love sport and I lead a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm not afraid of household chores. My house is always clean and smells delicious food.
Because of my job, I don't have time to meet men on the street. To be honest I'm even a little shy about it. This is why I decided to search for my man on the Internet.
I have been to Europe several times and noticed that the attitude to women there is different. In other countries men love and respect their women.
I won't say bad things about Ukrainian men, but in general, most of them don't appreciate what they have. I used to work hard and support myself. I don't need financial assistance or a sponsor.
I need a serious man who is ready for a serious relationship. I, like any woman, have my dream! Dream of being happy.
I need a simple man who will love me and on whom I can always rely in difficult times. All I need is someone who will love me and never betray me.
I'm not looking for a pen pal friend, and once again, I'm only interested in a serious relationship.
If you are free from relationships and ready for a serious relationship, then we have a lot in common. I think that in our time, distance is not a problem.
We can always get on a plane and fly anywhere in the world. I'll send you some of my photos so you can see what I look like.
I will be waiting for your photos too. I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response. Your new friend Mari.

Received: from [178.176.175.239] (helo=hbserfj) by ceres.hmdnsgroup.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93.0.4)
Reply-To: Mashechka <mariia_salon@artstyle-ua.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 11:39:57 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

DSCN0144.jpg ...... 01.10.2018 ..... Voronezh

Светлана Смирнова/Svetlana Smirnova - Череповец, Россия

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/svetlana-smirnova-cherepovec-316386775.html

https:/ /vk.com/id316386775 .... started July 2015

https:/ /painforge.ru/316386775/

http:/ /facereview.ru/id316386775

https:/ /voguegroup.ru/data/id-316386775

https:/ /nebaz.ru/vk/id316386775

Анастасия Кравец - Харьков
https:/ /ua-vk.ru/user/uaid467656759

..... RPO is Painter & Blogger Кристина Журавлёва/Kristina Zhuravlyova from Voronezh
.... must have 1 Child and be in a Relationship current

https:/ /spartak-msk.ru/blogi/spartak-news/1956/

https:/ /vk.com/kris.detka ..... 1134 Pics ..... started 2009 ... over 25.000 subscribers

.instagram.com/kp_zhuravleva/

https:/ /bloknot-voronezh.ru/news/seksualnaya-voronezhskaya-khudozhnitsa-pokazala-re-886779

https:/ /painforge.ru/24625343/

https:/ /vk.com/id24625343

https:/ /vklist.ru/user/uid24625343

https:/ /vklook.ru/user24625343/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:48 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello. I have long thought what to write to you and did not dare to do this. But I gathered with thoughts and you received this letter. My name is Mariia or just Mari. I am 32 years old.
I live in Ukraine. I think you've heard about my country in the news. I work in the field of beauty manicure and help people look better.
This is a very interesting, creative work and I always find myself in communication with different people.
I will not talk much about work now, because we will always have time to talk about it later. In my free time, I like to do sports.
I very rarely drink alcohol and do not smoke, but I normally communicate with people who smoke. I've never been married and I don't have a children.
I love sport and I lead a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm not afraid of household chores. My house is always clean and smells delicious food.
Because of my job, I don't have time to meet men on the street. To be honest I'm even a little shy about it. This is why I decided to search for my man on the Internet.
I have been to Europe several times and noticed that the attitude to women there is different. In other countries men love and respect their women.
I won't say bad things about Ukrainian men, but in general, most of them don't appreciate what they have. I used to work hard and support myself. I don't need financial assistance or a sponsor.
I need a serious man who is ready for a serious relationship. I, like any woman, have my dream! Dream of being happy.
I need a simple man who will love me and on whom I can always rely in difficult times. All I need is someone who will love me and never betray me.
I'm not looking for a pen pal friend, and once again, I'm only interested in a serious relationship.
If you are free from relationships and ready for a serious relationship, then we have a lot in common. I think that in our time, distance is not a problem.
We can always get on a plane and fly anywhere in the world. I'll send you some of my photos so you can see what I look like.
I will be waiting for your photos too. I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response. Your new friend Mari.

Received: from [178.176.175.239] (helo=amzpxut) by ceres.hmdnsgroup.com with esmtpsa
Reply-To: Maruska <mariia_salon@artstyle-ua.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 11:13:25 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

DSCN0169.jpg ..... 15.01.2020 ..... Voronezh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:55 pm

.... again from DMF-Spam

Received: from [178.176.175.239] (helo=tjchk) by ceres.hmdnsgroup.com with esmtpsa
Reply-To: Maniasha <mariia_salon@artstyle-ua.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:45:24 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

DSCN0144.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mariia; <mariia_salon@artstyle-ua.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:58 pm

.... once more in DMF-Spam

Received: from [178.176.175.239] (helo=atzonek) by ceres.hmdnsgroup.com with esmtpsa
Reply-To: Marusechka <mariia_salon@artstyle-ua.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 02:20:52 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

DSCN0169.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:24 pm

... from 419-Spam

Received: from [178.176.175.239] (helo=uucpld) by ceres.hmdnsgroup.com with esmtpsa
Reply-To: Mashechka <mariia_salon@artstyle-ua.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 01:52:30 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

DSCN0185.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:27 pm

... once more from 419-Spam with the last Pic

Received: from [178.176.175.239] (helo=zrlgi) by ceres.hmdnsgroup.com with esmtpsa
Reply-To: Maria <mariia_salon@artstyle-ua.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:55:51 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mari El
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:14 pm

...... finally, found her again in DMF-Spam

Hi xxxxxx, did you recognize me? =) I hope you were looking forward to
my answer. I am very glad that you answered me and I am grateful to
you for your attention. To be honest, I was very worried when I wrote
you a letter because I was afraid that it would seem to you that I was
too intrusive and you would not answer me. But these are just my
experiences, don't get me wrong, I have my first experience of dating
on the Internet and I'm worried =) Darling, why didn't you send me
your picture? I would really like to see you pull out! To begin with,
I would like to tell a little about myself, my name is Miriia, but my
friends are called Mari, I would be glad if you called me that too, it
will be more comfortable for me :) I was born in the city of
Zaporozhye, but I live and work in a city called Krivoy Rog.
I'm sure
you didn't even know about such a city? I am 32 years old, I hope that
this is not a problem for you and we will be able to communicate
without any problems and prejudices, because age is just numbers and
the inner state of a person is much more important. Do you agree with
me? I try to keep track of my figure and keep it in shape, I'm
certainly not a model or a professional athlete, but I think I'm in
good shape =) My height is 169, and my weight is 55 kg, I will send
you a couple of photos so that you can imagine how I look. Of course,
I am sure that it is impossible to convey everything through
photographs and it is difficult to understand how a person actually
looks, but I think that while we are just starting our communication
with you, then photographs are the best way to have an initial idea of
​​each other. In fact, I have no experience in communicating via the
Internet, since I rarely use it and have always done it only to obtain
some necessary information or for work. But since now is the 21st
century, the age of technology, I try to keep up with the times and
start mastering it. I am very confused and it is difficult for me to
start our communication, but I hope that you will support me in this
and it will develop every day, of course, if you want it too! Do you
have a soul mate? If not, how long have you been without her? I think
if our acquaintance continues, it will bring us only positive
emotions. I've heard a lot that there are a lot of scammers on the
Internet, so I hope you are an honest and good person. I hope that our
communication will develop without lies and any reticence. Do you
agree that trust is very important in communication between a man and
a woman who want to find love? Therefore, I ask you, let's start our
communication with mutual understanding and openness. We both want to
find our soul mate, and this says that we already have common goals.
Yes, now we are far from each other and can imagine ourselves in
different ways. But I also want to tell you that I am an open person
and it is easier for me to communicate with a person when he is
disposed towards me. I am not saying that I am any special. I am the
simplest girl looking for the simplest happiness. We can try to start
simple. Tell me about yourself! I will be pleased to know that I have
a new friend and our communication continues. Of course, deep down, I
dream of a serious relationship. But it's too early to talk about it.
Let's see what comes of it. After all, we will always have time to
remain friends. I don't want to rush into our communication too much.
In the next letter, I will tell you even more about myself. I will
reap with impatience your letter. I hope you will answer me soon and
we can continue our communication. You can ask me any questions and I
will be happy to answer them. And don't forget to share your photos
with me. I will be glad of that. Finally, I can say one thing, I am
glad that we started this communication. Regards, Mari.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (88588.ip-ns.net [51.83.180.167]) ... DCH-Proxy
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 16:41:48 -0700

Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

DSCN0101.jpg .... mirrored Pic ..... 21.08.2017 .... Voronezh

DSCN0102.jpg .... mirrored Pic ..... 21.08.2017 .... Voronezh

DSCN0103.jpg .... mirrored Pic ..... 21.08.2017 .... Voronezh

.... its really Voronezh - ADMIRALTY SQUARE, VORONEZH .... I suppose also that she belong to this Ukraine-Lottery Gang coz of her Emailaddress and she'll also end up how her Gang member ......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:22 pm

Hello my friend xxxxxxx! Sorry if I'm not answering you as quickly as I
wanted, but don't get me wrong, I can sometimes be late at work, I
hope it's not so scary? =) How are you? I hope you're okay? I still
cannot get enough of the fact that you did not leave my letter
unattended and we continued our acquaintance! I'm sure you're
wondering why I chose you? I have had experience with other men, but
it was a sad experience. I have heard a lot that foreign men are
distinguished by a more dignified temperament and charisma from
Ukrainian men. It seems to me that men in Ukraine do not take girls
seriously. Sometimes it seems that they have only one thing on their
minds! Many of them are only interested in money, sex and
entertainment. There can be no talk of any relationship and love. This
is sad. I don't understand why you didn't send me your picture again?
Is it difficult for you to do this? I regret that I cannot reply to
your message as soon as you wrote it to me, because I spend a lot of
time at work and therefore our communication is built gradually and
there is some interest, maybe it’s even for the better =) But I still
try to write to you as often as possible! I hope that you have no
problems that I am writing to you in this language? By the way, about
languages, I would like to tell you that I studied English at school,
and then also at the institute. Therefore, I can communicate in
English without any problems. I was born in the city of Zaporozhye, in
this city my parents were also born and I lived there all my
childhood. Some time after my birth, my parents divorced. After that,
we can say that only my grandmother raised me, because my parents were
constantly traveling for work. My father worked as a truck driver and
my mother worked as a nurse in the hospital. These are very difficult
professions that make you completely immerse yourself in them. When I
was 7 years old, my grandmother took me to her. As for my parents.
Unfortunately, they are no longer alive. This is a sad topic for me,
but if you want to talk about it, I will tell you. I currently live
and work in Krivoy Rog.
I think that now the moment has finally come
when I want to change my life once and for all, namely, to find my
love! In recent years, I have been a lot disappointed in men and for
this I was alone for a long time. Still, I am one of the simple girls
who do not pursue wealth. I have been living alone for a long time and
earning money myself. In simple words, I know what life is worth.
Since childhood, I have loved to play sports and keep track of my
figure. At school, I attended various sports sections. She was engaged
in artistic gymnastics and athletics. Now I work in one of the beauty
salons in our city (I work as a manicure master) Of course it takes a
lot of time and labor. But I love my job. What are you doing? (tell me
more) I think a person should do what he likes. Do you agree? Perhaps
you have some hobbies and I would be interested to know about them! I
like to give people a good mood. If everything is good at work,
sometimes I allow myself to go shopping. I love to go shopping, this
is my weakness, probably like any woman. I often like to go to the
cinema, go to the theaters, but most of all I adore drawing. In
general, I do not mind and always in favor of entertaining myself in
search of new emotions! Maybe this was the reason why I decided to
write to you? They say that changes are for the better. After all, no
one knows how everything will develop? I am very glad to be your
friend and will try to become something more. I hope you don’t get
bored with my questions? I will finish writing this letter and wish
you a good day! Don't forget to reciprocate! If possible, send a
photo! I'm glad that we are in touch now, your friend Mariia =)

Received: from artstyle-ua.com (smtp2.artstyle-ua.com. [51.83.180.167])
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 21:10:05 -0700

Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:25 pm

Hello my dear? How are you? Do you have some new? Why are you missing?
I am very worried that you have stopped writing to me and I really
want to see your letter! My dear, I miss you very much. I hope that
you are all right and you will answer me as soon as possible!

Received: from artstyle-ua.com (smtp2.artstyle-ua.com. [51.83.180.167])
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 03:12:13 -0700

Failover Ips
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:06 pm

.... after I've send this Pest a 2nd. Warning, she should have notice now that she's busted but instead of a answer, this Pest from the Gang appeared immediately:

Olena; <artsalon_olena@artstyle-ua.com>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=133497

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marusia; <mariia_salon@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:53 pm

....... from DMF-Spam

Hello. You probably surprised receiving this letter. But please, take your time to read it!
Anyway, mostly everything in our lives is decided by time. Sometimes happens that my evenings are lonely and I don’t feel loved.
Sometimes I just want to feel the warmth of a person who can always understand my wishes.
I want to create my own happiness, the one about which many films have been shot, and many books have been written!
Yes it is love. when did you feel it for the last time?
And when you walking down the street and you see couples passing by and holding hands, and you look at them with longing?
But maybe you are married and get this mail by mistake, then please just delete it. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.
My name is Marusia. I am 32 years old and I live in Ukraine. I am a cheerful and very honest person.
I don’t want to play with feelings and so I will always answer you. I dream of finding my soul mate.
And I think that I am lucky, and I will meet him in the near future.
I'm looking for someone for whom are devotion, care, honesty and support are not empty words.
If you are tired of loneliness and not married, you can answer me, and I will certainly reply very soon.
I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response. Your new friend Marusia.

Received: from lqyuat (unknown [178.176.175.249])
Reply-To: Marusia <mariia_salon@excellentua.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 09:45:52 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

DSCN0144.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mashulia; <mariia_salon@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:39 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello. You probably surprised receiving this letter. But please, take your time to read it!
Anyway, mostly everything in our lives is decided by time. Sometimes happens that my evenings are lonely and I don’t feel loved.
Sometimes I just want to feel the warmth of a person who can always understand my wishes.
I want to create my own happiness, the one about which many films have been shot, and many books have been written!
And when you walking down the street and you see couples passing by and holding hands, and you look at them with longing?
But maybe you are married and get this mail by mistake, then please just delete it. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.
My name is Mashulia. I am 32 years old and I live in Ukraine. I am a cheerful and very honest person.
I don’t want to play with feelings and so I will always answer you. I dream of finding my soul mate.
I'm looking for someone for whom are devotion, care, honesty and support are not empty words.
If you are tired of loneliness and not married, you can answer me, and I will certainly reply very soon.
I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response. Your new friend Mashulia.

Received: from sehzyf (unknown [178.176.175.249])
Reply-To: Mashulia <mariia_salon@excellentua.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 09:55:21 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El, Republic
Russia

DSCN0255.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maru; <mariia_salon@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:51 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount

My name is Maru. I am 32 years old and I live in Ukraine. I am a cheerful and very honest person.
I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response. Your new friend Maru.

Received: from zxhiqq (unknown [178.176.175.249])
Reply-To: Maru <mariia_salon@excellentua.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 10:53:38 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El Republic
Russia

DSCN0276.jpg

https:/ /steemit.com/hive-148441/@daio/how-do-we-miss-the-street-nature

Kristina - @daio
Воронеж, Липецк
ADMINin Community of artists

.... RPO confirmed through her Instagram!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Manishka; <mariia_salon@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:50 pm

....... from 419-Mailaccount

My name is Manishka. I am 32 years old and I live in Ukraine. I am a cheerful and very honest person.
I hope that I did not make a mistake when I wrote to you, and I will get your quick response. Your new friend Manishka.

Received: from lzdtsh (unknown [178.176.175.249])
Reply-To: Manishka <mariia_salon@excellentua.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 11:00:40 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volzhsk
Mariy El Republic
Russia

DSCN0245.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariia; <mari_beautyes@excellentua.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:36 pm

...... 2x in DMF-Spamfolder

Good day! This letter may surprise you, or it may not attract your
attention. I hope you will have time to read this letter. After all,
it is time that decides everything in our lives. Do you get the
feeling, especially in the evenings, that you are alone and do not
feel love? There is a great desire to have a person who understands my
feelings and desires. Yes, I dream of creating the happiness that
we've read about in books about love and watched so many movies about.
When you're single, it's always sad to see lover couples walking down
the street holding hands, isn't it? It is possible that this email
came to you by mistake and you are currently in a relationship or
married, in this case, just delete it. I forgot to introduce myself at
the very beginning of our acquaintance, sorry. My name is Mariia, but
you can call me Mari. I am 32 years old and I have lived in Ukraine
all my life. I try to look at life with a positive attitude and
appreciate being honest with me. I want to say right away, I'm not
here to play with feelings and emotions, so your letter will not
remain unanswered. I, like any woman, dream of being happy with the
man I love. I believe that I will be lucky and find someone close to
me that I can love. Someone who values loyalty, honesty, respect and
support, this is the kind of man I'm looking for. I will be happy to
receive your letter and respond to it if you are as tired of being
alone as I am and are not in a relationship. I hope that you are a
serious person and I will wait for your answer soon. Your friend
Mariia.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (89211.ip-ns.net [178.32.68.185])
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 14:01:33 -0700
From: "mari_beautyes@excellentua.com" <mari_beautyes@excellentua.com>

OVH_171802040
Failover Ips
OVH Technical Contact
OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix
France

kp-053.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”