It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Maksimowa; <kravcheolga@vast-tm.com/svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetllana; <svet.lana_@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:27 pm

.... with the last Pic again in DMF-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site.
I hope that this act will be a new stage in my future whole life.
So, to know me better I'm will tell u a little bit about myself.
I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person.
I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person. I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness.
I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life.
I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Svetllana.

Received: from [188.162.42.10] (port=3551 helo=rikv) by bmw.cursosonlinesp.com.br with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Svetllana <svet.lana_@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 05:10:57 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Svetllana; <svet.lana_@outlook.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetllana; <svetlana_hope@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:15 pm

..... from 419-Spam

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site.
I hope that this act will be a new stage in my future whole life.
So, to know me better I'm will tell u a little bit about myself.
I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person.
I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person. I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness.
I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life.
I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Svetlana.

Received: from [188.162.42.10] (port=44423 helo=hgcvhu) by bmw.cursosonlinesp.com.br with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) .... its Yola!
Reply-To: Svetlana <svetlana_hope@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 06:11:59 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-73822730.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:57 pm

..... finally from DMF .... next Rounds with her to reach the Finale

Dear xxxxxx,
thanks you for your letter.I am glad to that you have written to me. I shall hope that in the
future, we shall be very good friends, and can and more. I do not know what to tell in my first
letter because. It - something new and unusual to me. But I shall try, write good letters to you.
Please not be too strict to my mistakes in words, the English language - not my native language. But
I Assume, that I know it well. I will be very grateful to you! If we correspond with you further.
That I would like to agree with you. That we will send each other the photos in each letter! If you
agree, then I am ready to send the photos in each letter! I am sure that my man whom I will elect
for myself as couple has to be surely more senior than me! The man becomes more senior, the he gains
more wisdom! I want to say more with you and to recognize you closer. I am always ready to answer
any your questions. Also would like to have the same relation to itself of you! I always in
everything am fair and I have opinion that the person has to treat the neighbor just with the same
relation which he would like to have to himself. I would like that you told me about the native land
a little... You were born and grew up in one country??? Well, my name - , as you to
know. You can name me as you like. I shall not be disappointed. To me of 33 years. My birthday on
October, 10th. My height 5,6. My weight 56 kg. I live in city Surgut. Surgut known city of Russia.
Surgut - very much beautiful city but it is so cold. I have finished Surgut State Pedagogical
University. My formation consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I studied within 17
years. All 17 years I have studied the English language also. I have finished university in age 24.
How to me gave with a medal for excellent results during my studying. First three years after
institute I worked as the teacher of Russian and the literature in an elementary school. It was very
much interesting and in the same time responsible. I was happy to give education and support to
small children. Many things depend on me during training. I hope that in the following letter you
will send me many photos!

I live one, I have no neither children, nor the boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like very lonely in my
house. Perhaps, for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with you. I have the house, work,
friends, but I cannot tell that I am happy. Do you have any relatives? What is your family? Do you
have many friends? I hope, that we shall write many letters to each other. I am very pleased and
grateful, that you have answered my letter, because I resolute to try to get acquainted through the
Internet only once. I never get acquainted before in such a way. I cannot understand completely as
it works because I have no computer. I only beginner in work of the internet. :lol: :lol:
I hope that you are interested in our dialogue, as I. You can tell to me about all of you that you want.
I shall be pleased to know all about your life. I understand that tastes differ, but I hope, that my image will
be pleasant for you. I hope, that you will write to me soon. I thank you Beforehand. With the best
regards.

Svetlana...

Received: from [172.17.0.2] (179.43.178.70)
Return-Path: Svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 17:40:54 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
Torres De Las Americas, Torre C, 0, Suite 1404, Floor 14
00000 - Panama -

IMG-3290438.jpg

IMG-745624.jpg

IMG-834993.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:41 pm

.... no comment to this crap

Hello, xxxxxxx!

How you today? I hope that everything is good. I am also happy today because I have a letter from
you. I am very happy. Now I work, and I write letter to you. It is good that your letter to me has
appeared in my mailbox. Interest in communication - this is important. Tell me, do you have an
interest to communicate with me? I am currently interested to respond. Always a pleasure to talk
with a good man. Tell me, do you consider yourself a good person? I can say to myself that I can be
considered a good man. And so, I did not write to you about my family. I think that you has to know
about it. I was given birth also grown up in Surgut. Now I live here. I do not remember the father because he did not live with us. I was grown up only by my mother. We were the best friends, us
there was very much a friend close to the friend. But my mother had cancer from a stomach, and she
died when I was 17 years old. It was awful and improbable. I could not understand it for a long
time. I was empty. Even now I remember the mother very often. You know that I had very happy
childhood. My mother and I entered the park together. We play together various games. We spoke very
much. Only through several years which I began to understand last time which she felt because I had
no father with me. But I got news from other people, the fact that it was no mistake of my mother.
My father (I cannot call him "father"), never loved my mother. Left me it lonely when it has studied
that my mother was a pregnant woman. It was very difficult for it to bring up me. We lived only its
tiny income. But we never complaining of our life we solved all problems together.
But we were
happy. My mother always said me that I have to marry the person which I will love. After the death
of my mother I feel like very much one because at me no, not neither sisters, nor brothers. To be
more exact, I any any relatives. But I have the best friends. Elena and Masha. They are remarkable
girls. We can call us sisters because we are friends of more than 15 years, and we help each other.
I - assured absolutely, it if I ask Elena, Masha, to help me they will never refuse. Our relations
very much strong, time checked them. Recently, for entertainments I occupied with the drawing. I
remember children's dreams as I wanted become the artist. But, I did not begin to study at that
time. Now I desire to study it. I am employed with drawing in special art school. It very pleasantly
to me. I hope, you can once see my pictures. I send you photos with the best friends. I hope to you,
it will be pleasant to these photos. I will wait Your photo in the following letter also. I hope
that you will answer my letter. I also hope that you are interested in our communication. I I will
tell you more about my life in my following letters.

Sincerely yours, Svetlana...

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 10:38:35 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

3567876.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx!

How you? What is the weather today in your country? I hope all is well. Today I have had a difficult
day, but now I’m free and I can write the letter you. I'm sorry for my previous letter. It was sad.
I did not want to make you disappointed. I hope you did not get offended to my story about the
mother in the last letter. Well, I want to tell you about my hobbies. I like listening to different
music. It depends on my mood and feelings. I like Joe Satriane as well. I suppose he is a
magnificent guitar player. I hope you agree with me. I like the “C.C. Catch” very much. I like Elvis
Presley and Edith Piaf. They are not similar to any others. There are a great number of popular
musicians abroad. But I like Russians as well. May be you heard about the Russian group "Spleen" or
"Chaif." But I think the most famous Russian group abroad is “Gorky Park”. Probably you've heard
about it. They had a great success at the beginning of 90s. I like going to the cinema very much.
Now days a lot of foreign films are on the screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in
Russia. I like such old American films as Braveheart and Gladiator. Mel Gibson is a good actor.

My health is the most important thing for me. I do not boast. My health is really good, and I always
try to be in a good form. I wish to tell, that I sometimes am engaged in sports aerobics, also I I
like to ski and Snowboarding. I not the professional because I tasted it only recently, but was
pleasant to me. Unfortunately mine work takes away a lot of time, therefore I began to give not
enough attention to sports. I every morning, try to spend as much times as possible in the open air.
I have no car and I take a bus. I have been living in the conditions of rather cold winters and damp
autumn since my childhood. Such of climate helps to toughen my health. I do not smoke and do not
take alcoholic drinks. I prefer a healthy way of life and I'm proud of it. Sewing and knitting are
my hobbies if it's possible to say so. To draw. I spoke to you about it. That I only have started to
be engaged recently in drawing. I can speak about my hobbies for a long time. I love sincere people,
I love animals, I love when people are healthy and happy. I like tasty meal, and I like to prepare
different dishes.

But I also want to say that I do not like some things. I do not like artful and envious people. I
hate when somebody deceives. I do not love cruelty and roughness. I'm not interested in people, who
prefer to spend their time drinking alcohol. I also do not like bad untasty meal and cloudy days. I
shall be glad, if you tell about you many various things for me. I want to know about you more and
more. Because you my Friend. You agree? Friends always should know well each other.

Your Svetlana...

Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 12:13:13 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-3456345.jpg

IMG-34567.jpg

IMG-48447.jpg

IMG-98568.jpg

..... interesting Photographer

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Hi my xxxxxx!

The day is wonderful today and I’m in high spirits and how are you? I hope all is well. Yesterday I
was in a bad mood. It had all day and there was a strong wind. I already told you that I live
in my house. This is a beautiful and cozy place for me. Yesterday there was a strong wind. A tall
tree near the house could not stand it and broke. The branch hit my roof and broke a hole in it.
It
is small, but it's annoying. And it's good that it did not hit me. Yesterday I thought that it
needed to be urgently repaired so that the next time the rain did not get inside. My best friend
Masha promised me to help. She always helps me. I’m very glad to have such a best friend. She is
very close to me and we often spend time together. Masha says that I need a man who will help me and
who will really love me. You know I really feel lonely very often but I believe in god luck. I
believe in God, he always helps.

I don’t remember if I told you or not about my Cat. Its name is Maks. He the boy. To him 2 years. It
is very kind. I like to play with it, I like to feed it, so I like to take care of it. I Love Maks,
and he loves me too. Every evening it meets me the house. You will laugh at me, but I must be sure
that somebody or something waits for me in the house, no matter if it’s just my Cat. I heard if a
person has a pet in a house and if he takes a good care of it the person is a very good house
keeper. Masha has a dog at home, and when they see each other, they do not get on among themselves.
And sometimes fight. I pay too much attention to it in my letters and may be you are not interested
in it at all, but I want to tell you about the dearest living being in my life.

I watched a drama movie on TV today. And now I can 't even remember its name. I watched it from the
middle of the story, and after the film I started cooking. I to cook my favorite a dish - baked
chicken feet from a broccoli. I have made it with the special sauce of garlic. It is very tasty. It
is a pity, that I cannot treat you. Probably during week I will prepare for future house repair.
I’ll look for people who will help me with it. I’m sorry, probably my letter is sad but I think
you’ll be interested in thoughts and feelings. I send you photos me with my favorite Cat Maks. You
can send your photo with your animal? Tell me, if something will be interesting for you. I’ll tell
you it in detail. With best regards.

Svetlana...

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 12:29:12 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-0098495.jpg

IMG-535535.jpg

---- all Details to cat "Maks" I've already said 31.05.2020 .... now I'll ignore this "Maks" coz we know what happened last Time

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:04 pm

... she ignored my slap that she's a unlucky Person coz the same Roof Drama already in Mmay and now again .... also no answer of my question if she lives in a stormy area.....

Hi my dear xxxxxxx!

Thank you very much for your letter. It brightens my day. I hope that you have the same feeling when
you receive my letter. And of course, I enjoy our correspondence and I am serious. I consider you to
be my friend; I think that you understand me in lots of things it's easy for me to talk to you on
many topics. You can ask me any questions you want. I think that trust is very important for the
relationship, if both of the partners want the relationship to grow. No relationship can be strong
without it. Thank you for being honest with me and from my side I can say that I will be honest with
you also. I think we should try to tell each other as much as we can. To gain trust the eternity is
necessary, for disappointment one instant suffices … One of the most important feelings in the
relations - trust and mutual respect. Thanking only one passion you will not be long happy. Trusting
unconditionally the person, you as a result receive one or the other: either person for the rest of
life, or lesson for the rest of life. I would like to know you better from inside, because you seem
very interesting to me, so I have a question for you: What qualities do you appreciate in people the
most? In my opinion, honesty, faithfulness, kindness, sincere and understanding are very important
in people. I also think that in every relationship trust plays the main role. That's why I think
that 100 trust should be between man and woman, they should be able to say every single thing to
each other, share all their joys and sorrows. If they have a problem they should try to find a
salvation together. What do you think? What is your opinion? And feel free to ask me anything, I'll
answer you with great pleasure. I will be looking forward to your letter!!!!

Sincerely Svetlana...

Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 15:11:53 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-5344657.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Hello my xxxxxx!

When I understand that not one on light and is near a reliable brotherly shoulder, I begin to
appreciate and protect our friendship even more!Thanks for your devotion, dedication and sincerity!
The average woman prefers to be beautiful, but not clever because the average man better sees, than
thinks. Beauty without kindness dies unclaimed. And, as one great poet "Not beauty spoke causes
love, and the love forces us to see beauty" You know xxxxxxx, I don't think that
the outside beauty is the most important thing, you can be beautiful for some time, even the most
beautiful. But in some years this beauty will go away, there will be other people who will look
better. I think that the real beauty is inside your soul. The person should be beautiful from
inside, in my opinion. Don't you agree with me? xxxxxxx, I see in you the person
who I can talk easily with, who is interesting for me. I would like to know your soul, I would like
to know everything about you. I see that you are not playing with me or joking. Many of our thoughts
are the same, our values are very close and we are looking for the same things. I see that I can
establish the emotional connection with you. I can talk to you on any topic. It's very easy for me,
it seems like I know you for a long time. I like your thoughts about life and relationships between
man and woman. By your letters I can say that you are a decent man with serious intentions. I like
that in you. I think that we are even a little bit alike in that. I am also serious about our
correspondence. I like to read your letters and I think that I will really like to talk to you in
person, you seem to be an intelligent and well educated person. OK xxxxxx, I am
finishing my letter now and I hope that you are having a great day. I am thinking about you and I am
really happy that we've met. This thought makes me smile. Hope to hear from you soon.

With hugs Svetlana...

Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 15:11:53 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-384930.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi my dear xxxxxxx!

It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter. I am very happy that I've got acquainted with
you. We started our correspondence not long time ago, but I like your letters so much, it seems to
me like I know you for a long time, your thoughts are so close to mine. I hope that in the future we
will become very good friends or even more. You know xxxxxx, I was thinking a lot
about my future life and I think that I would like to move to another country to live, there are few
reasons for that. I can tell you why. First of all I should say that I want stability in my life. I
think that it’s very hard to get this here in Russia. There are several reasons for that. I don’t
have anything against Russia. Russia is a wonderful country, that’s my Motherland and I love it, but
the economical situation here is very bad, you can’t be sure in the next day, but I am thinking
about my future. And there is a second reason for my intention to move to live to another country. I
would like to find my soul mate, the person I can trust completely, the person who is going to be
near me all the time, love me and take care of me. Russian men have lots of bad habits, they drink a
lot. My dad used to drink a lot. It gave my mom much pain. I don’t want this to happen to me. So, I
think now you understand why I would like to move somewhere from Russia. I would really like to have
a good and strong family based on good emotional connection first of all and understanding and
surely love. I think that these things are the most important. I would like to have my second half
near me to feel that I am safe, that I am loved and that I have a person near me whom I can give all
my tenderness and care that is inside of me. I do have a lot to give, but for right now there is no
one special whom I can give it to and I don't want to waste it just for someone, I want to meet my
only one, my special one. I am thinking a lot about you, and I would like to hear from you soon. Ok,
I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your fast reply!

With warm hugs Svetlana...

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 13:22:18 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-053784.jpg

IMG-952054.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:34 pm

Hi my xxxxxxx!

I'm very glad that you have written to me. I need your letters more and more often. They make me
happy. You remember, what I work as the teacher? Today to me declared, that in two weeks I will
receive the holiday.
I was glad to this news. Usually I have a rest once a year. My holiday will
occupy 45 days. I hope, what you are glad for me? Today to me there was one very sincere and sad
story! Near my house there is a multi-storey building and in this house there lives an old woman.
Her husband died five years ago, and about two years ago its daughter together with the husband and
two small children had an accident, broke. I knew about this grandmother. I knew its history. I
often pass by her house. When I came back from school, on a column the door of an entrance had an
announcement handwritten: "Lost 100 rubles who will find - return, please, to the apartment 76,
pension small, bread could not be bought". In the 76th apartment there lived that familiar old
woman. I got 100 rubles from a purse and rose by the 5th floor. When I gave to the old woman money,
she began to cry: "You are already the twelfth person my daughter who brought me money. Thanks". I
smiled and already approached the elevator, but then the grandmother told me: "The granddaughter,
break the announcement from a door, I did not write this announcement and take, please, 100 rubles
back". I, of course, did not take 100 rubles back! And for adoption of such decision at me was 100
reasons! The old woman stood and cried. Kindness and sympathy of people gives me hope for bright
future! I went down on the elevator on the first floor and left an entrance. I passed by that
announcement which hung on a column. But I did not begin to break it, and on it I had 100 reasons
again. I even am a little grateful to that person who took pity on the grandmother and helped her
the announcement. From the point of view of the law it is not correct, but from the point of view of
the human relations, I, am not sorry about anything. It is very important to help old people. More
than it our government do is not treat old people well. Pensions are tiny. They don’t get any social
aid. Our medicine is not free of charge. Old people have to spend all the money on medicines. Of
course it is not good, it’s unfair, unjust. But the economic situation in Russia is not highly
developed. Well I am not interested in politics but the question about social aid is very important
for me.

I wished to ask you, how many money the teacher in your country
receives? And still the question, whether is in your city of school of
Russian? Whether as you think there will be it popular in your city?

Your Svetlana…

...... Story is stolen from here:

Romance scam letter(s) from Julia Maslova to Richard (Germany)-(Letter 5)
.stop-scammers.com/letter.asp?id=16098

Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 13:59:46 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-21676432.jpg

IMG-3335454600.jpg

IMG-9656887.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi my xxxxxx!

Thank you very much for your letter, I was very glad to receive it as usual because your letters
always put me in a good mood and make me smile. I am thinking a lot about you and I like to read
from you. I am very glad that you understand me. You the unique person which to worry about me. You
know, I need to tell you something. I think that friendship is very important in the relationships.
Let me explain what I mean here. I think that passion and affection are very good, but two people
that decide to be together need to know how deal with each other in everyday life. You know what I
mean? And I think that friendship between them will help a lot. I would like to see a very good, I
can say the best friend in my soul mate. I think that emotional connection is very important, so
that two people will feel very comfortable with each other. How do you think?

When I am reading your letters xxxxxxx, I feel that you are honest and sincere
with me, you are telling me a lot about you, so I want to give you the same thing. You know, I have
a dream. I would like to find a true love, a special person who is going to love and take care of me
and I will do the same for him. I want our love to be forever. I think that when I meet that special
one I will give him all of my tenderness, care and love. And what is your dream? What do you want
the most from life? Please, tell me. It will be very interesting for me to know what you are
thinking and dreaming about.

You know xxxxxxx, I need to tell you something. I have never thought before that
this is possible to find a very good friend, somebody special with the help of Internet. But now I
can say that this happened to me, I’ve met you and it seems to me like I know you for a long time
even though we exchanged only a few letters. Now I can say that there is a person in the world who
understands me, my life position, whose dreams and intentions are close to mine. You should know
that you are dear to my heart, I am always ready to listen, understand and try to help you if you
need that. Ok, I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your reply!

I am thinking about you!!!
With tender hugs and kisses

Svetlana...

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 13:37:10 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-9132956.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Svetlana; <Svetlana.Fed@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:18 pm

...... from 419-Spam in german

Hello
How are you? How is your mood? I would be glad you
recognize better. I am looking for the honest man on the internet
Relationships. I have serious intentions. I the free woman, and
i don't have the kids. My name is Svetlana. I am friendly
and calm person. I hope you are the good person. If you are our
Want to develop acquaintance, then I will become greater of me
tell. I want you to have shared a little about yourself too. How
your name? Where do you live? How old are you? I wanted your photographs
see. Be lovable, send me your photographs. I will be yours
Wait for answer. Svetlana.

....... delivered over Mail.ru

44406947-293852681227895-2455409358733292724-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!

Now I'm writing to your letter and I'm happy. It's very pleasant that I have such the close person
as you are. It's a pity that you are far from me. But I will hope that we will meet one day. I think
we will be glad to see each other when we know each other better. Masha asks me about you every day.
I say to her that I'm constantly thinking about you. I very often go from school in public
transport. Went by the share taxi today and observed quite touching picture. At one of stops elderly
couple came. The grandmother sat down on an empty seat, and the old man got up near her. I rose to
give way to the grandfather. When I suggested it to sit down, he very lovely smiled and told:
"Thanks, the granddaughter, you sit. I do not depart from it far, and absolutely I will lose that
beloved", - and, smiling, stroked it on hair. From such attitude of the elderly person towards the
beloved, I had a tear. I remembered the grandmother and the grandfather on the mother's line... They
already died... Mine the grandmother and the grandfather got acquainted still when they were
children. It was time when the Great Patriotic War began 1941 They were still children, my
grandfather was 13 years old, and the grandmother is 12 years old. They endured war, experienced
great hunger of military times. They survived. In 2 years after the end of war 1947, they got
married. They had no sexual relations prior to a wedding. And they were loyal each other to death!
They died almost in at one time, 1999 of death of the grandfather, and 2000 of death of the
grandmother. I could be proud of them! They carried by love and fidelity, through all life... It's a
pity that many Russian men became alcoholics. I remember that many-many years ago my mum and I had
to make a fence around our house. But what could we do? Mum and I? When my mother came to a shop to
buy nails, three men asked her what for she needed nails. She told they and they began laughing,
when learnt that a young lady and her little daughter wanted to do. They came to our house together
with my mom and everything was ready in the evening. They refused to take money. The only thing we
could do for them just to feed them with pancakes after their work. Since that moment, to one of a
favourite dish I had pancakes. One of the man asked if the had something to paint the fence. My mum
answered that she would buy paint a little bit later. Next day in the morning the 2 men came and
they brought their own paint and painted the fence. We wanted to pay them for it some money, but
they refused. They said that the paint was left after the painting of their fence. Yesterday in the
evening I was thinking of my future. I'm happy that I have my favorite job. I would like to develop
in the area and to make successful career. I don't know how to spend this month my holiday, I don't
want to waste my time useless. I must think it over. Of course I will write letters to you. But it
will take only the part of my day. What to do in the rest? I must find a decision. I hope, you are
not sick and tired of my letter. But I want to tell you much. I think you are not against of it,
because I suppose you are my closest the man of my heart. Don't forget to write letters to me.

Your Svetlana.

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:19:54 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-5156955.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:10 pm

.... she don't read Mail coz I've given her already 2 Warnings coz of her Bla-Bla and keeping me busy

Hello my dear xxxxxx!

How are you doing today? What’s new? I am fine over here and I was very glad to hear from you
because I miss you very very much!!! I am thinking about you all the time, you are very dear to me.
Bryan, you know, today I woke up with sun beams that were coming out of my
window and my first thought was about you! I was laying in my bed and thinking, imagining that may
be some wonderful day we’ll be waking up together like this and the first thing you will do when you
wake up is kissing me and wishing me a good morning and I will do the same for you. You know, I
liked that thought. Who knows, may be some day it will be the reality? How do you think? Would you
like that, hun?

OK my dear, I am finishing my letter and I will be looking forward to your reply!

I miss you!

With sweet thoughts about you,Svetlana...

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:53:18 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-453056603.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:59 pm

...... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Hello my darest xxxxxxx!

How are you? Today I've the big desire to write to you. Hope you don't object? I suppose I can tell
you about my bad experience in relations. If you are not interested in it you may stop reading the
letter. I won't be offended. I think I can tell you the story because you have become very very
close to me recently. I hope you have an idea of the problem with alcohol in Russia and I suppose
you understand why I don't want to look for a husband in Russia. Let's begin since the very first
day of the acquaintance. I worked in the school as teacher of an elementary school. I went from work
home by public transport... As usual I came into the bus, sat down in a passenger chair. I was very
tired and began to fall asleep on the way... I sat in a passenger chair one and involuntarily fell
asleep. There passed about 5 minutes. All my way by bus takes 20 minutes. I woke up from unusual
feeling... I understood that my head lies on a soft subject... The pillow was a soft subject. This
pillow was held in hand by the young man. I told it "thanks". Told that did not want to fill up...
At me arose a question, and I set it: From where did it arise with this small pillow? The young man
told me that his name Pavel. It is sent me from heaven to change my life. I thanked him for a good
joke and a pillow. Told it thanks and left at the stop... But I did not manage to reach the house, I
was caught up by Pavel. In hands Pavel had red Roza. He told that it is the end of its mission, and
he has to present a flower. I was a little frightened. But I took a flower, told thanks and went!
Told that I very much am late home. I told that the husband meets me. But actually I was not married
at that time. To me it was just terrible that the stranger stuck to me in the evening. I safely
arrived home. Next day I did not need to go to work. The next morning, was morning of Saturday. In
the morning at me my mobile phone called. That guy by the name of Pavel greeted me. I asked a
question from where it learned my number. Only then I learned that he finished my neighbors that
they gave it my mobile phone number. So it turned out that my neighbors had my mobile phone number.
I told it by phone that my husband will become angry from his impudence. He answered that he wants
to become this husband. And the married girl would never take a flower from the unfamiliar man. He
invited me in cafe in the same evening of Saturday. We communicated and met it more than a half of
year. He was patient and did not insist on intimate relations. I wanted to check its attitude
towards me. It was pleasant appearance and very careful. In 7 months of friendship we began to live
together, in my house. He was a visitor from other city. It arrived to Surgut from Yekaterinburg. He
said that he is engaged in Surgut in business. Also lives in the apartment, it is provided by the
organization with which he cooperates. We wanted to visit Yekaterinburg, and will get acquainted
with his parents! He is one son in family. His parents from Yekaterinburg. During our acquaintance,
he only once visited the hometown. I precisely knew that he is not married. I was in the apartment
in which he lived in Surgut. I completely trusted it. He told that if refuses the apartment, and we
will live at me, then at work will pay it more money. I agreed to these conditions My mother then
was not any more. She had not to see Pavel. We lived 3 months together in my house and already
thought of a wedding. He was engaged in some important projects in construction and it had money! It
practically never spent them! He always said that all money is invested in the important project
now. He said that he tries for the sake of our future, and we will live in the house near the Black
Sea soon. He said that we will buy the house in Sochi and we will move there to live. We lived in my
house. I paid for food, I paid my utility costs. I got used to dress, visit well beauty shops and
not to refuse to myself something at all, what I really want, at the same time I never asked money
for "whims" from Pavel. He said that I spend too much money for myself, and began to make me
scandals. But I said to him all the time that it is my money and I spend them for myself... To Pavel
I had no problems. I always had what I earn. Was enough for me for the house, I had enough funds for
own contents. But, as soon as he began to live with me, he claimed all the time that I spend a lot
of money for beauty shops and personal care. You need to save now, he said. He said that each ruble
has to work. Then he started a conversation about the fact that we need to rent apartment so far,
and to sell my house. He suggested to invest money from sale of the house in important projects of
which I had even no idea. I was afraid to sell the house! He often insisted. But I did not agree as
was afraid to risk the only property. We began to swear even more often. He several times dared not
to come to spend the night home. I began to worry. I was pleased by a thought that we are not
married yet. We have to nothing each other. We were not married yet, but I understood that our life
collapses a little! He became a little reserved. It began to come home with an alcohol smell. I very
strongly worried. He answered that he just drank beer at work. And there is nothing terrible in it.
But I saw that every day its norm of beer increased. I tried to talk to it! I tried to show it that
it pulls down our happiness. I already wanted to agree to sale of the house. I thought that he began
to drink from it. But he did not listen to me. He began to accuse me all the time that affairs go
badly. That I am guilty that I did not sell the house in time! I regretted for what occurred. In the
quarrels he was excessively emotional. It often began to appear in not a sober state. I tried to
stop it. It few times hit me accidentally. But sober he apologized. then it repeated again. It hit
me again. I was horrified simply... I prayed for happiness every day. My beauty was not beauty any
more. I constantly cried. Once it also came home drunk. I told it that I was tired and I want that
it left. He had no place to go, and I understood it! He very much became angry on me. He struck me
two strong blows. I felt very severe pain in the head. To me it was bad, and I sat down on a floor.
It did not help me and left. I called the ambulance. It was difficult for me to speak. All person
was ill me! In hospital I was told that I have a crack in the lower jaw. In hospital I was lodged by
the investigator. I wrote the application to the police. I did not want more anything to have the
general with this person. I firmly put the end to the relations with Pavel. He tried to return, but
I every time called the police. In court delivered it the ban. Pavel has no right to approach me. It
also cannot enter my house! Now I am happy that I didn't marry him. Don’t want such relations once
again. Almost all Russian men drink alcohol a lot that's why I don't want to have any relations with
them. I suppose you understand me. I'm sorry my letter is too long. But I wanted to show you what I
am feeling. I am very happy that I got acquainted with you. I hope our communication will never
stop. Masha has told to you "Hi". I have to finish me letter. Thanks that you write me.

With all my heart, your Svetlana.

Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 13:26:21 +0200

PRIVATE LAYER INC
PA-PLIN-LACNIC
Milciades Garcia
00000 - Panama -

IMG-958602.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”