It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Oghene K.

African scammers posing as black women.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Arati B - anitabenson1504@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sun May 17, 2020 5:54 am

Arati B
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5920446141

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Relationship Status: Single

Hi my name is anita And i will like to be your friend please if you don't mind
please reply to my mail ( anitabenson1504@gmail.com ) so i can tell you more about me
with pictures for you to know who i am, and my conversation is much privacy on mail thanks from anita.

Arati B - anitabenson1504@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

grace - gracedokiebby@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu May 21, 2020 2:05 am

grace
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7362067188

Last Active: 3 months ago

I am called Grace I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine
as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you
all the night long, i will send you some pictures of mine please write direct to my mail box
because i dont have much time here you can write to me direct in my mail id
which is this mail address. (gracedokiebby@gmail.com)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Awa Awa - jasmine77flora@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu May 21, 2020 3:07 am

Scammers With Photos of Instagram Model Oghene Karo
https://www.instagram.com/kirachaana/

Awa Awa
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6117127262

Last Active: 2 hours ago

Hello My name is Jasmine Awa anyway i came across your profile on Tagged.Com,
something touches me on my mind to stop by and write you and i believe we can be good friends,
who knows maybe partner in life,but just bear in your mind that age,colour or distance does not matter
in good love.Meanwhile i will like you to contact me privately on my mail id for me to give you
my picture so that you can know whom you are writing here is my ID ( jasmine77flora@gmail.com )
please do write me as soon as you read my massage and i promise to send you my picture as soon
as you send me an email to my email id. TRUE LOVE MISS Jasmine Awa love. ( jasmine77flora@gmail.com )

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

grace - gracedokiebby@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu May 21, 2020 4:54 am

grace
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6073772204

Last Active: 3 months ago

I am called Grace I saw your profile today and found you worthy to be mine as some one
whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassing you all the night long,
i will send you some pictures of mine please write direct to my mail box because i dont have
much time here you can write to me direct in my mail id which is this mail address.
(gracedokiebby@gmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sylvia - naomisackey546@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:42 pm

Tfd/ Sylvia8585
35, Woman looking for Man 55-99
BUNKER HILL, WEST VIRGINIA, US
Ethnicity:White
Education:Some College
Job:Education
access me on hangout
naomisackey546@gmail.com
ABOUT
I am a calm and cheerful girl. I like dancing, walking and eating delicious food. I like to learn something new. I visit interesting cities and countries with great pleasure. I love animals. They always inspire me and give me a lot of positive emotions. Most of all, I like cats. I have two of them. I enjoy reading in my free time. I also love outdoor activities and sports. It gives me a good mood. I have a good career, but I don't have a special person nearby. I am ready to give my love and care to my future chosen one. This is what will make me a happy woman.

What I am looking for
Need partner 55 - 95 years old
What am searching for. I would like to meet a calm, down to earth, kind, open minded and tolerant man whom has family values. Who appreciates family life and family traditions. With whom we will be able to build our own world and our own traditions relying on our beliefs and way of life. So, it will be our mutual creation) I see my man as reliable and responsible, with a fire for a new life experience and pastime together. Who is not afraid to live and to enjoy every day and every minute together!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jane B - janezam4@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:19 pm

hangout avatar

minerva

Bookmark and Share

ridad khalid - ridakhalid861@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:24 pm

ridakhalid861@gmail.com

Swandate

Name: ridad khalid
I am a Woman
Birthday: 1997-10-10
City:florida
Looking for a Man
About me

http://ggggggggggggggggggggggg
I am most passionate about:

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Looking for in a person are:

am looking a well trust man who will love me as much as i will love him

hello sweetheart how are you doing with your family? i hope you are doing better? i like your profile picture and you are a handsome man i want you to contact me through my private email address (ridakhalid861@gmail.com) i have an important thing to tell you ok

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: ridad khalid - ridakhalid861@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:09 pm

hostingforimages
Rida Khalid
Dakar, Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ahmeera Dahab - dahmeera613@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:06 pm

...... from IGD

nani
32 y/o woman from York, Alabama, USA

Seeking a man from 19 to 75 years old

Name nani

Sex woman

Children 0

Want children Yes

Date of birth 1988 March 04

Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)

Body type Slim

Ethnicity Asian

Religion Other

Marital status Single

Education High School graduate

Occupation Other

Income I prefer not to say

Smoker No

Drinker No

nani Looking For
I look for a man

Looking for an age range 19-75

Looking for a height I prefer not to say

Looking for a body type I prefer not to say

Relationship

Hello It is my pleasure to contact you, I am looking for an honest man back and forth True love and I think I found Can get back to me through you.You E-mail (dahmeera613@gmail.com) Waiting for your reply As soon as possible dahmeera613@gmail.com

...... she was riding in March the Lung cancer story ..... let's see
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ahmeera Dahab - dahmeera613@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:10 pm

Hi Friend,

Thanks for responding to my message. My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Lungs Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 2 months to live although what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Since this sudden news was announced to me, I have been reflecting over my life
in the past.

I am from the United Arab Emirate but my Mother is from Syria, so I am a United Arab Emirate by nationality. My father is from the United Arab Emirate and he passed away before i was born and his family didn't believe my mother when she told them she was pregnant, so i never got to know his family. Growing up wasn't the easiest for me with my mother's choice of boyfriends when i was a kid meanwhile my mother died of breast cancer after years of being in a sick bed.

It is painful that after over 14 years of peaceful marriage with my late husband, we lost the only child that would have inherited our numerous wealth.

In the past, I have made reasonable donations to the victims of the Earthquake in Haiti and recently to the same victims in Japan and Thailand. Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, I cannot continue to do all these by myself any more. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy people, but I would prefer to continue this with the assistance of a kind person.

I was once an orphan after the death of my mother so I can really understand what the orphanages and less privileged people are passing through but thank God for my late husband who met me at the orphanage's center
and picked me up from such a critical life and changed my life today.

I want you to answer the following questions:

(1) If I donate $3.200.000.00, Three Million Two Thousand United States Dollars to you, will you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart's desire of supporting poor people around you?

(2) Will you open a charity foundation in the name of my husband and I? I want you to set up a motherless babies home in my memory when I am gone, then keep 40% for your effort.

Please reply to me as soon as possible for further information.

Regards,
Ahmeera.

..... I think its Time to bring my little Niece Conchita from Willy-Willy Island South Pacific in the game to take her for a really heavy Ride
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nani Abdel - nanigg850@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:54 pm

.... seems that my Niece Conchita confused her and she got overnight a split personality .... she answered under a Other name & Email address.

Hello my dearest one,
how are you today. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice.

My Name is.. Nani Abdel. From Libya in North Africa, i am 24 years old, I am from (Libya,) presently i am residing here in Tambacounda as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under (Alliance missionary home) My late father MAJOR GENERAL, ( ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES ) My late father He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebels in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents,
now you see i loss my lovely and beautiful mother that love me, it's only me that is alive now, due to i have already gone to school before the rebels attack our house, I managed to make my way out with the help of UN to Senegal where they called Alliance missionary home right now, as i am talking to you, i am in country called (Senegal in Tambacounda ) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. father. Micheal, who is the priest of the ( Tambacounda Roman Catholic Church Senegal ) he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, it's just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in Alliance missionary home is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear or doubt, although i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God Allah all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end. I have communicated to you because of my difficult and painful situation here called missionary home, am just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah grace i will come out here soon with your help and support of Allah.

Tell me more about you. which will allow us to know each other batter.
yours in love Miss Nani.

c-1-1.jpg

cccc-1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nani Abdel - nanigg850@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:48 pm

.... its too fast

My Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London I'm in London for investment projects with My own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev. Father Michael whom use to be a good Father to me when i was in Dakar , his name is Reverend Father Michael, and his email address and phone number is as follows :

Email: revfathermicheal1@yahoo.com
Phone Number:+221-761-658-172

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.So feel free and get in touched with Rev.Father Michael and instruct him where to send you the money.

God bless you
Your friend Mrs Nani.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jay Faculty

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:08 pm

rollbol.com/Godfred1
Jay Faculty
Male
30/05/1998

Mixed gallery :mugu:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lilian Wilson - lilianwil@outlook.com, lilianwil94@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:18 pm

owohho/Lilian Wilson
Birthday:1.1.1998
Looking for love information
E-mail: lilianwil94@gmail.com
add pics:
About
I am a full time student, I enjoy sports and outdoor activity's like fishing and swimming. I guess I'm C
that lives in a different country. I want to be able talk to them and compare our lifestyles.
Write to me via email; lilianwil@outlook.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: lilianwil94@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:44 am

nikahexplorer
lilianwil
22 yo
Female
Shafi
Never Married
Libya
Doctor

I'm a full time student I enjoy sports and outdoor activity's like fishing and swimming. I guess i want to have a friend that lives in a different country. I want to be able talk to them and compare our lifestyles. Write to me via email; lilianwil94 (at) Gmail.com

Return to “Black Females”