It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Maksimowa; <kravcheolga@vast-tm.com/svetlana.beutiful33@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <Antonina.kroshka@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:47 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

What'sup my friend I'm sorry for disturbed you. In truth, I'm sick of being single and chose to try Net internet dating site! I rely on that this will be a new chapter in my future life. First of all,to know me better I'm will write you a little bit about myself! I expect, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you're interested and read my e-mail. I don't sure how to start my story. I am never attempt to write to somebody my character in the mail before. I am can describe my person as the merry, energetic, true girl. I am a open person though at the same time I'm a proud, girl. I have always admired candid outspoken and frankness. I hope you're interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next e-mail, I would like to know more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending you my photo. I want that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: Antonina.kroshka@outlook.com

Good - bye, Ninel,

Received: from localhost (23.129.64.188)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 23:27:35 +0100
To: ihab2071@yahoo.com

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

PCX-919.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Antonina; <Antonina.kroshka@outlook.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <Antonina_hom@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:51 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

Hello Sweetheart. I am was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me beforehand if I am had bothered u. Well,basically, I am sick of being single and decided to try out Internet dating profile! I hope that this act will be a new chapter in my future life. First of all,I will talk u a little bit about me! I rely on, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and open my email. I don't sure how to begin my story. I am never attempt to write to somebody my character in the e-mail before. I'm can describe my character as the positive, ambitious, frank sincere woman. I'm a kind woman though at the same time I'm a certain, girl. I have usual admired genuineness honesty and frankness. I expect you are interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next e-mail, I would like to read more about u, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get closer to each other.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: Antonina_hom@outlook.com

Best regards, Antoninochka!

Received: from localhost (23.129.64.205)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 23:35:29 +0100
To: rohitjoshi1984@yahoo.com

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion

PCX106.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <Antonina_JobBox@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:46 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hey hey my great friend! I'm sorry for bothered u. Actually, I'm tired of being alone and agreed to try out Net dating web site! I think that this act will be a new stage in my future whole life. First of all,I am will tell you a little bit about myself to know me better! I hope, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and you are wondered and open my email. I don't sure how to begin my description. I'm never attempt to write to someone my person in the e-mail before. I'm can describe my person as the sunny, ambitious, frank sincere woman. I'm a kind-hearted person though at the same time I'm a proud, girl. I 've generally admired heartiness honesty and frankness. I hope you're interested, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In the next letter, I would like to read more about you, your outlook on life. I am sending you my photo. I rely on that you like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: Antonina_JobBox@hotmail.com

Yours, Antonina

Received: from localhost (23.129.64.204)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 23:28:47 +0100
To: msjcgraduate@aol.com

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion

PIC-638.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Antonina; <Antonina_hom@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:01 am

.... from my 2nd. DLB-Spamfolder

Good Day To You. I'm sorry for bothered you. The thing is that, I am tired of being alone and think to try out Internet dating website! I think that this action will be a new page in my future whole life. So,I will tell you a little story about my person! I rely on, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and u are wondered and open my mail. I don't sure how to start my story. I am never tried to describe to somebody my person in the e-mail before. I am can describe my individuality as the emotional, strong, true woman. I'm a friendly person though at the same time I am a self-confident, woman. I 've typically like sincerity honesty and candor. I hope you are interested, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In a future e-mail, I would like to read more about u, your outlook on life. I am sending u my images. I rely on that you like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private email: Antonina_hom@outlook.com

Bye, Ninel,

Received: from localhost (45.154.35.222)
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 23:27:45 +0100
To: lars_naue13@web.de

NET-DARKDATA
OnionClowns Project :D
Schapendreef 5
4824 AT, Breda
The Netherlands

CAM921.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marina_vladislavovna@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:04 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hi. I'm was lucky enough to write to u, excuse me previously if I am had bothered you. Well,basically, I'm tired of my lonely and agreed to try Net internet dating site! I expect that this action will be another chapter in my future whole life. So, to know me better I am will talk you a little story about me. I hope, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you are interested and read my letter. I don't sure where to begin my story. I am never attempt to describe to somebody my individuality in the letter previously. I'm can describe my individuality as the positive, strong, true girl. I am a outgoing woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, person. I have generally appreciated sincerity outspoken and forthright. I rely on you're wanted, that our letters will proceed. In a future mail, I would like to read more about yourself, your way of life. I am sending u my photo. I expect that u like it, and we can get closer to each other. All the best, Marinchik.

Received: from qsgb (unknown [188.162.43.107])
Reply-To: Marinchik <marina_vladislavovna@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 18:35:01 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-73822730.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <mar-swet@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:24 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hi. I'm was happen to to write to u, excuse me previously if I am had disturbed you. Actually, I'm tired of my lonely and decided to try out Net dating website! I expect that this action will be another chapter in my future lifetime. First of all, to know me better I am will talk you a little story about my person. I rely on, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and u are interested and read my mail. I don't sure how to begin my story. I am never attempt to write to somebody my person in the letter earlier. I'm can describe my individuality as the emotional, ambitious, frank sincere person. I am a outgoing woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I have usually admired candid openness and frankness. I want you are interested, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In the next e-mail, I would like to read more about you, your way of life. I am sending u my photo. I rely on that you like it, and we can get closer. Goodbye, Marishkin.

Received: from lclzhv (unknown [188.162.43.107])
Reply-To: Marishkin <mar-swet@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 19:41:08 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-71862729.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marina_vladislavovna@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:06 pm

...... from 419-Spam

My dear friend. I'm was happen to to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I am had bothered you. In reality, I'm tired of being alone and agreed to try Internet dating web site! I hope that this action will be another chapter in my future whole life. So, to know me better I am will talk you a little bit about me. I want, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and you're interested and open my letter. I don't sure how to begin my description. I am never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before this moment. I'm can describe my character as the positive, energetic, frank sincere girl. I am a friendly woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I have normally admired genuineness openness and frankness. I hope you're interested, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In a future e-mail, I would like to know more about u, your way of life. I am sending you my personal images. I rely on that u like it, and we can get acquainted more. All the best, Marinchik.

Received: from nxjpxvr (unknown [188.162.199.219])
Reply-To: Marinchik <marina_vladislavovna@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 00:00:54 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-73822631.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maru; <mar-swet@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:21 pm

..... with the last Pic in DMF-Spam

Hello. I'm was happen to to write to u, excuse me previously if I am had bothered you. The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and chose to try Internet dating web site! I expect that this act will be another chapter in my future lifetime. So, to know me better I am will tell you a little bit about me. I expect, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and u are wondered and read my mail. I don't sure where to begin my story. I am never attempt to write to somebody my character in the email before this moment. I'm can describe my person as the emotional, strong, frank sincere woman. I am a kind girl though at the same time I'm a self-confident, person. I have typically appreciated candidness straightforward and forthright. I hope you are interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In a future mail, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my images. I hope that u like it, and we can get acquainted more. Goodbye, Maru.

Received: from ponkavo (unknown [188.162.43.181])
Reply-To: Maru <mar-swet@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 01:47:03 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marisha; <mar-swet@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:23 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

My dear friend. I'm was happen to to write to you, excuse me early if I am had disturbed u. Actually, I'm tired of my lonely and chose to try out Internet dating website! I want that this act will be a new stage in my future life. So, to know me better I am will tell you a little story about me. I expect, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you're interested and open my mail. I don't sure where to begin my description. I am never attempt to write to someone my individuality in the mail earlier. I'm can describe my individuality as the emotional, active, outspoken girl. I am a friendly person though at the same time I'm a confident, girl. I have usual admired genuineness honesty and candor. I want you're wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In a future letter, I would like to know more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my personal images. I expect that u like it, and we can get closer to each other. Bye, Marisha.

Received: from ukvln ([188.162.198.178]) ..... its Yola
Reply-To: Marisha <mar-swet@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 09:06:10 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
115035 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-73822730.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vikushusenka; <vic_tory86@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:39 pm

...... 2x in DMF-Spam

Greetings my male! I'm was happen to to write to you, excuse me early if I'm had disturbed u. Well,basically, I am tired of my lonely and decided to try Internet dating web site! I think that this act will be a new stage in my future. First of all,I am will talk a little bit about myself! I expect, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you're interested and open my letter. I don't really know where to start my story. I am never tried to write to someone my person in the e-mail earlier. I'm can describe my person as the positive, energetic, outspoken girl. I'm a kind-hearted woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, girl. I have typically admired genuineness outspoken and candor. I hope you are interested, that our letters will proceed. In a future mail, I want to know more about u, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo. I rely on that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: vic_tory86@outlook.com

With best wishes, Vikushusenka,

Received: from localhost (E23k+QZdZh7O2kjnbPCQXBEIMJ76cnty5qwhx5Fm1QFBnuctTLS1kpbfXHJi5n8Zh6@[45.148.10.54]) ... reported as spam and brute force attacks + TOR-Proxy
To: feramuzbuyukhan@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 14:15:45 +0700

PPTECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Bunea Telecom SRL
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

DSC232.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vikulenka; <Viktori.a@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:44 pm

Hi my great friend! I am sorry for bothered u. Actually, I am tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating website! I expect that this will be another chapter in my future lifetime. First of all,to know me better I am will talk u a little bit about myself! I rely on, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and you're interested and open my email. I don't really know where to start my story. I'm never tried to write to somebody my person in the mail before this moment. I am can describe my person as the emotional, energetic, outspoken woman. I am a truthful person though at the same time I am a confident, girl. I have usually like candid straightforward and forthright. I rely on you are wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In a future mail, I would like to know more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending u my personal images. I want that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private email: Viktori.a@outlook.com

Bye, Vikulenka,

Received: from localhost (EXL0eaZBwhMe7mgJsuT-PLlbQSrHJ8nN8WAJtala+bjw0CGo0RpxlY9VUkiRWb1gnD@[45.148.10.54])
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 14:15:32 +0700
To: brainy@comcast.net

PPTECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Bunea Telecom SRL
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

DSC232-1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vikchika; <Vik_vip@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:12 pm

...... 2x in DLB-Spam

Woha my dear pen-friend. I'm sorry for bothered u. Well,basically, I'm sick of being single and decided to try Internet dating site! I expect that this act will be another page in my future whole life. So,to know me better I want tell a little bit about my person! I want, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you are wondered and open my e-mail. I don't sure where to begin my story. I am never tried to write to someone my individuality in the e-mail before. I am can describe my character as the emotional, ambitious, true girl. I'm a friendly girl though at the same time I'm a proud, girl. I have usually admired genuineness straightforward and forthright. I want you are wanted, that our written exchanges will proceed. In a future email, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my images. I rely on that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: Vik_vip@outlook.com

Sincerely yours, Vikchika.

Received: from localhost (V+A1K-Zb8hgi0mei-8o4chHzmgS-Ylbr-XsCa3p-qi7nTyT3nsHZMkA7rGu-b1AQ8s@[51.79.86.175])
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 14:18:41 +0700
To: astra333@freenet.de

OVH Hosting, Inc.
OrgId: HO-2
Address: 800-1801 McGill College
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H3A 2N4

...... next to last Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriusya; <vic_tory86@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:15 pm

Hello Charming! I am was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me previously if I am had disturbed u. In fact, I am tired of being alone and think to try Net internet dating site! I hope that this will be a new page in my future lifetime. First of all,to know me better I want tell u a little story about my person! I want, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you are wondered and open my letter. I don't really know how to start my description. I'm never attempt to tell to someone my character in the email before this moment. I am can describe my character as the merry, energetic, true woman. I'm a kind-hearted person though at the same time I'm a self-confident, girl. I have usually appreciated heartiness straightforward and frankness. I rely on you are interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In the next letter, I want to read more about u, your outlook on life. I'm sending u my personal images. I want that u like it, and we can get closer.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: vic_tory86@outlook.com

Best wishes, Viktoriusya

Received: from localhost (ZYxSW-ZZghflX+1StEq+XQVcipyXrJ-znjRLOohfMiHGIkEYRd-ha9tpBiI5gdawQo@[51.79.86.175])
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 14:19:41 +0700
To: mortezatorabi45@gmail.com

OVH Hosting, Inc.
OrgId: HO-2
Address: 800-1801 McGill College
City: Montreal
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: H3A 2N4

PCX-441.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vikusenka; <Vik_vip@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:03 pm

...... only 1x in 2nd. DLB-Spam

Good day friend. I'm sorry for bothered you. In truth, I'm tired of my lonely and agreed to try out Net dating site! I hope that this will be a new chapter in my future lifetime. So,I want talk a little bit about myself! I rely on, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter. I don't sure where to start my description. I am never tried to describe to someone my individuality in the mail before this moment. I am can describe my individuality as the sunny, ambitious, true person. I am a outgoing girl though at the same time I'm a proud, person. I 've normally admired sincerity honesty and frankness. I want you're interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In the next mail, I would like to know more about yourself, your way of life. I'm sending u my photo. I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: Vik_vip@outlook.com

With best wishes, Vikusenka,

Received: from localhost (ZkI+GGZQrhohoQVABS5vFPs2LwI-8vLrMFZWMR3-mIJhAxe2a4MvYbjA-oXK-GSQ7b@[185.220.102.245])
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 15:27:53 +0700
To: mrichardson@truebible.org

DIGITALCOURAGE-EXITS
Karl Müller
ZWIEBELFREUNDE
Digitalcourage e.V.
Marktstr. 18
D-33602 Bielefeld
Germany

DSC-900.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vikochka; <vic_tory86@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:35 pm

..... from E-Spam in german

Greetings my gentleman. I am sorry for disturbed u. Now, I am sick of being single and decided to try out Net dating website! I expect that this action will be a new page in my future lifetime. So,I'm will tell a little story about myself for you! I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are wondered and read my letter. I don't really know where to start my description. I'm never attempt to describe to somebody my character in the letter earlier. I am can describe my person as the merry, active, true person. I am a kind-hearted girl though at the same time I'm a self-confident, person. I have typically admired candidness outspoken and frankness. I want you are interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In a future mail, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my images. I expect that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: vic_tory86@outlook.com

Bye, Vikochka!

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.220])
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 14:41:53 +0700

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion

PIC-610.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”