It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina; <irinascvorts@gmail.com/skvortcoira@gmail.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:07 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hey, my name Irinochka!!!
I am looking for a caring man to create serious relationships.
I'm a little nervous, If you are interested in meeting me,
I will be glad if you reply to my email irinascvorts@gmail.com
and we better know each other!
Tell a little about yourself and attach a photo!!!!
Irinochka

Received: from 195.54.167.167 ([212.104.56.2])
Reply-To: Irina <irinascvorts@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 09:03:17 +0800

EasyConn
Juri Patrizi
Voc. castiglioni 30
Arrone (TR)
Italy

IMG-783554.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinascvort@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:13 pm

..... from DLB-Spam with the same Pic

Hello, my name is Ira..
Iam looking for a caring man to create serious relationships.
Iam a little nervous, If I interested you,
You can write me an email irinascvort@gmail.com
and we will make friends!
Waiting for your photo and story about you!
Irina

Received: from 195.54.167.151 ([123.231.134.147])
Reply-To: Irinka <irinascvort@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 09:06:52 +0800

LINTASARTA-NET
Indonesia Online Access
PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta
LINTASARTA ADMINISTRATOR
PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta
MH Thamrin Kav 3
Menara Thamrin Bulding 12th Floor
Jakarta 10250
Indonesia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinascvortso@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:21 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hi, my name Irinochka!!!
I am looking for a caring man to create strong relationships.
I'm a little nervous, but if you are interested in my letter,
You can write me a letter irinascvortso@gmail.com
and we can get to know each other better!
Please send your photo and tell us about yourself!!!
Irishka

Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [67.207.94.12])
Reply-To: Irina <irinascvortso@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 03:14:31 +0800

DigitalOcean, LLC
OrgId: DO-13
Address: 101 Ave of the Americas
Address: 10th Floor
City: New York
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 10013

IMG-4163.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinascvortso@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:28 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hi, my name Ira.
Iam looking for a good man to create serious relationships.
I'm a little nervous, If you are interested in me,
Email me irinascvortso@gmail.com
and we can get to know each other better!
Please send your photo and tell us about yourself!!!!
Irinochka

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [188.234.115.35])
Reply-To: Irina <irinascvortso@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 02:53:30 +0800

ERTH-OMSK-PPPOE-32-NET
CJSC "ER-Telecom Holding" Omsk branch
PPPoE Individual customers
Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Omsk branch
25 Zhukov str.,
644024, Omsk
Russia

IMG-8218.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <skvortcoira@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:33 pm

.... finally from DMF with new Email address

Hey ! I'm glad I can write to you! You wrote to me on my old mail irinascvorts@gmail.com. This is my new mail.
I am not using that old post. I hope you haven't forgotten me yet :). I was at work, so I couldn't write to you.
Now I am free, and now I can write you a letter. I hope we will be interested in learning more about each other.
In each of our letters, I want to share a photo. Write me something about yourself. I will gladly answer all your questions. Now I will wait for your letter.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([85.249.31.90])
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 21:59:24 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel Abuse Department
now Vimpelcom Business Abuse Department
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:02 pm

Hi, I'm glad you wrote to me. Sorry I couldn't answer you right away, I was busy. Well, I hope that you will be pleased to read my letter and see my photos. I don't even know where exactly to start our acquaintance. For me, acquaintance on the Internet is unusual. And this is my first time doing this. But I hope that we can find a common language of communication. Do you agree with me? Now I am single, and I do not have a boyfriend, and I want to try to find my other half on the Internet. Well, to be honest, I'm a little shy girl to meet on the street. But now you have written to me, and we have the opportunity to get to know each other better. Hope you don't mind? And what exactly prompted you to get acquainted on the Internet? It will be interesting for me to know about this. Probably that you are also lonely, and want to find your other half? I'm right? Now I think
I need to tell a little about myself. I'm 28 years old. I believe that this age is suitable for a girl to start a family. I've never been married. I have no children. I devote all my free time to work. Work for me is the most important occupation. I work as a secretary for an industrial firm. And I really like my job. I am also interested to learn more about your work. Hope you can tell me. And also tell me about your life. What exactly do you do in your free time, and how your days go. I think it will be interesting for us to learn about each other. I want our communication to develop in the future. Since I spend a lot of time at work, I can only write to you once a day, sometimes I will try to write more often. Hope you won't be mad at me for this?
I will send you some of my photos so that you have at least some idea of ​​me. Hope you are happy to see them. And now I will be happy to wait for your answer. Your new friend Irina.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([81.222.189.204])
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 21:07:54 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-001361357.jpg

IMG-006265721.jpg

IMG-0064318654.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:59 pm

Hello, I've been waiting all day to answer you. I thought you would write to me or not. And now I open the email, and I see your letter. It immediately became pleasant. I wonder what you do all day and how you spend it. Tell us more. And I'll tell you about myself. Ask me about everything that interests you. By the way, I forgot to write you that I live in Russia. Do you mind that? I think that distance is not a problem for our communication. Tell me, what is your idea of ​​Russia? Because I know that many people speak very badly about Russia, especially in Europe. But this is not the case. Agree that in every country there are bad people, and good ones. I want to get to know you better. My personal life has gone badly. And I'm very lonely in this world.
I have never in my life met a man whom I could really love. Of course there was a man in my life. But I couldn't really love. Moreover, he cheated on me with my best friend. Therefore, over time, it began to seem to me that my love is somewhere far away from me. And so I decided to try my happiness on the Internet. I am already 28 years old. Years go by, and I don't even have anyone to talk to, I have no one to open my soul to.
It's very good that you wrote to me. I really enjoyed writing to you. And it seems to me that I can trust you. Most of my friends are already married and have children. Talking to them, I understand that life is very cruel. There are good times and bad times in life. But they do not feel the way I do, because there is a loved one next to them. They have someone to lean on. There is a second half that will support you in difficult times. In the evening, having come home, I don't even know what to do, sometimes I want to dissolve, disappear. Loneliness overcomes my soul. How I wish there was a man next to me whom I truly fell in love with! What exactly do you want in life? I wish you to find a second half in the near future. Youth passes, and I want to be happy. So that the people who are next to me were the same happy. I hope that you were interested in learning about me,
and our interests coincide. I'll be waiting for your letter. In this letter, I will send you some of my photos again.
I think you have something to write to me.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([81.222.189.129])
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 17:11:39 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-002468561.jpg

IMG-00724514.jpg

IMG-008945725.jpg

..... Pic 3 ..... Greetz from the Kazan Airport :D :D

.... by the way, what is she doing (obviously not alone) on the Airport :D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:34 pm

Hello again, I was so pleased to read your letter. Hope we will continue to exchange letters as we learn more and more about each other. I understand that at the moment, we cannot look each other in the eyes. But we will be able to find out the character and inner world of each other, I think this is very important! It is difficult to predict what will happen tomorrow. But I want you to write to me every day, and I will always answer you. And please don't forget to send me your photos, I want as many of your photos as possible on my computer.
Try to answer all my questions for me, okay? This shows, indeed, your honesty and interest in our relationship. You can write to me about absolutely everything. I can always discuss all topics with you. All my life I have lived in Russia. I have never been to other countries. I have always lived in my city, Izhevsk. I think that the distance between us is not an obstacle to communication. Do you agree? Soon, I will finally have my long-awaited vacation. For a whole year I have not had a vacation, I work and work like a horse. So I'll take it and come to you :) I like dogs;) The days go on for so long for me. But your letters while away them. Thank you for your letters. Your letters cheer me up. They keep me from feeling alone. You are the first man with whom I began to communicate, after the person whom I thought I loved betrayed me. This happened a long time ago. A year has passed. I suffered a lot of tears lila. Since then, I have not had anyone. Now I have recovered, and again
I want to feel those pleasant sensations that are called love. For me, life is built on mutual understanding and trust. What qualities do you value in a person? It seems to me that our letters bring us closer together, I really like to communicate with you! I feel like I can trust you! Every woman is looking for a person who will love and respect her. I want to find such a person who is interested in me. A man should give a woman all love and care. Then the girl will love her boyfriend. He must make sure that his woman is the happiest on Earth. But a woman must do everything for a man whom she will love. Support in difficult times. And I think that love is very important for the relationship between a man and a woman. What do you think about it? I want this kind of relationship in the future. It is interesting for me to read everything you think about in your letter. I am looking forward to your letter.

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 00:16:04 +0800 .... this should be Irkutsk :thinking:

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-0025475672.jpg

IMG-00723473452.jpg

IMG_002263986.mp4
https://sendvid.com/czu6nh6q

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:48 pm

Hi, I'm happy to receive your letter. How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well. What did you do today? I hope you enjoy reading what I am writing to you? This is a very touching story. I constantly re-read your letters, when you read them, you can already definitely imagine your life and character. You have become for me the kind of person to whom I can open my soul, whom I can trust. I'm very interested with you. Even when I'm at work, I want my working day to end and I could read your letter. I want you to write to me about your dreams in the next letter. Unlike many people who have a lot of desires, I have only one, but very dear desire.
I want to be happy. I understand that in life there is nothing more important than happiness! For many, happiness lies only in having a lot of money, an expensive and beautiful car, a higher education and working in the highest paying job. For me, these are only temptations. A lot of this only spoils people. Makes them indifferent to the fate of other people. I also want to add a very important aspect for myself. Another simple, but main desire of mine is to have a family. I'm tired of being alone, sometimes I wake up at night and can't sleep. I have no one to talk to, how I want the only man next to me. Whom I loved and respected. It doesn't matter to me whether a person is handsome in appearance or not. For me, the beauty of a person lies in his character, in his spiritual beauty. My only dream is to find a wonderful person who can surround me with his love and care, and to whom I can give my heart full of love. What do you think of all this? Are your views in any way different from mine? I will be looking forward to your letter with great pleasure! And as usual I send my photos! Hope you like it.

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 17:06:19 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-000789654120.jpg

IMG-002347246.jpg

IMG-00257431.jpg

IMG-0079274482.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:10 pm

I am very pleased to see your message again. How is your health? Are you not sick? Today I decided to tell you about my family. My parents died 5 years ago. They were in a car accident. It hurt a lot when I lost them. After all, only they gave me joy in this life. Only they understood me and supported me in all my difficulties. I could not survive this tragedy. And only my sister always comforted me. She said that you need to live on. And come to terms with it. I mourned my parents for a long time. But over time, it became easier for me. I began to live. I found a job that my sister helped me get a job. But for a long time I could not find myself a real man with whom I could start a family life. I really like children. It’s a pity that I don’t have children yet, but I would really like that. But I hope that this magical period will come soon. How I wish I had children. And not only children. I wan't to create a family. I don't need wealth, fame, career. I need a family relationship where we will live happily. I am already 28 years old, and this is already a good age, and I am lonely, I do not have a person whom I would love. When I look at other friends, how happy they are, I even more want to have my own family and children. Who knows, maybe you can become this man too, because I like you :) It is interesting for me to communicate with you, and in general I see only positive sides in you, and this makes me very happy. I want to know more about you, I want not just to write letters to each other, I wanted you to be near, to look at your life, what you do. Get to know you better, your character, maybe we really fit together. What do you think about it? I will look forward to your letter.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([31.13.144.29])
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 16:47:36 +0800

BEE_Samara
Mobile Core in Samara
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st., house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow, Russia

IMG-004562346.jpg

IMG-00723461.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:52 pm

Hello, ! I am so glad to receive your new letter. Serious things can be discussed with you. I can trust you just as much as I can trust myself. You write to me sincerely! I am very interested in reading your letters. You are very good. You know, when I just started communicating with you, I didn't even think that it would be so pleasant.
I want to receive your photos in every letter. In fact, I've never had a chance to communicate with a man so sincerely. It turns out that through letters you can get to know a person very well. I am glad that I started this communication on the Internet with you. Tell me honestly, is it pleasant for you to communicate with me? I believe with all my heart that my letters do not tire you. I believe that you like them, and you are also looking forward to them from me. I am sincerely glad to meet you. You are very interesting man. I feel like I've started to change. With every letter you write, I understand that there is something in you that attracts me and pulls me towards you. Now I don't feel lonely. I know that when I come home from work, I can read your letter.
You, too, are looking forward to my letters? I am very glad that I met you on the Internet and wrote to you.
I want to talk about everything that happens to me every day. I also want you to tell me about your life. If we both want, our meeting may take place soon, the main thing is to want it. I am finishing my letter and really hope to receive your answer!

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([81.222.190.168])
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 13:44:58 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-00748353.jpg

IMG-00783554.jpg

IMG-0089533.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Привет, xxxxxx ! Как твое здоровье? Я надеюсь, что у тебя все в порядке. Так обрадовалась, когда вновь увидела твоё письмо в своем почтовом ящике. Знаешь, я все время думаю о тебе. Мысли о тебе не дают мне покоя, я не могу хорошо спать. Вообще, наше знакомство - это большой и серьезный поворот в моей жизни. И это один из самых лучших поворотов для меня. Теперь я знаю, что есть человек, которому я не безразлична. Ты стараешься сделать всё, что в твоих силах, чтобы я не чувствовала себя разбитой и одинокой. С каждой минутой, с каждым часом я понимаю это больше и больше. Я думаю и мечтаю о тебе всегда и везде: на работе, по дороге на работу, дома. Каждую ночь засыпаю с мыслями о тебе! Где бы я не находилась, в моей голове постоянно присутствуют мысли о тебе. Ты не представляешь какое удовольствие я получаю в тот момент, когда пишу тебе письмо. Это невероятное чувство наслаждения и радости от того, что я могу порадовать тебя своими письмами. Мне не безразлично о чем ты думаешь, что чувствуешь, как твои дела и здоровье. Ты становишься дорогим для меня человеком. Мне очень важно, чтобы ты как можно чаще улыбался. Я хочу, чтобы у тебя всё было в порядке. Понимаешь меня? Мы находимся далеко друг от друга, но это не должно быть для нас препятствием. Если мы оба действительно захотим, то наша долгожданная встреча может состояться в скором времени. Я буду ждать твоего ответа. Для меня это очень-очень важно.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([81.222.189.128])
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 17:34:54 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-0047567234.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <irinascvorts@gmail.com/skvortcoira@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:29 pm

..... 2 min. later

Hi xxxxxxx! How is your health? I hope you are all right. I was so happy when I saw your letter in my mailbox again. You know, I think about you all the time. Thoughts about you haunt me, I cannot sleep well. In general, our acquaintance is a big and serious turn in my life. And this is one of the best turns for me. Now I know that there is a person who is not indifferent to me. You try to do everything in your power so that I do not feel overwhelmed and alone. With every minute, every hour, I understand this more and more. I think and dream of you always and everywhere: at work, on the way to work, at home. I fall asleep every night thinking about you! Wherever I am, thoughts of you are constantly present in my head. You have no idea what pleasure I get at the moment when I write you a letter. It is an incredible feeling of pleasure and joy that I can please you with my letters. I am not indifferent about what you think, what you feel, how your affairs and health are. You become a person dear to me. It is very important for me that you smile as often as possible. I want you to be all right. Do you understand me? We are far from each other, but this should not be an obstacle for us. If we both really want, then our long-awaited meeting may take place soon. I will be waiting for your answer. This is very, very important for me.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([81.222.189.128])
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 17:35:56 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:29 pm

..... today in german for a change

Hello, ! I am so happy when I read your letters. You are a real man! They have all the necessary properties for this. Thank you for showing up at a time in my life when I no longer had the strength to breathe, my hands fell, and I no longer wanted to live. Thanks! With you, I really understood what it means to be a woman. I understood what it means to feel needed, loved, and wanted. You have everything I want to watch in my beloved man. I don't know what's going on inside you, what your heart is telling you. But I know something for sure. For me it is the greatest joy to make you happy! So that you were calm and serene next to me. So there is this harmony in your soul. So that you take off with me and find out what it's like to have wings behind your back. Maybe we met in the wrong place and at the wrong time. But there are no accidents in our life. It happened, which means someone needs it. I need it. And I really want to believe that you don't need it any less. Know that you are the best! You are a unique man in the whole world! I am happy no matter what! Nobody can take it away from me. I have never crossed the line of compassion in our conversations. Right now I know for sure that I love you. I loved yesterday, I love today, I will love tomorrow. Until recently, I was struck by grief and firmly convinced that I have no chance and will have no chance of being happy. Today I am full of hope. I believe that your feelings for me are warm and strong too. I always think of you and me, of what you will write to me. I will be very happy if our thoughts and intentions match! Know that you now have a woman who listens carefully to you, understands sadness and joy and shares them with you. You can talk to me about anything. Now I want to see you with great desire, touch you and give you my warmth. I really want to be next to you! Are we going to meet you soon? Our meeting can take place despite all the difficulties! The distance can be covered. I love you. I look forward to your letter.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([85.249.31.151])
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 16:54:42 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-002572346.jpg

IMG-0053472.jpg

IMG_00454024.mp4
https://sendvid.com/sn6etzym

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Hello, my love! What games are you talking about? Simply
it's a translator's mistake ... do you want to see me? For example, I really want to see you! Will you leave your skype for me?

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([85.249.25.247])
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 21:00:04 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”