It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alena; <ernnana61@yandex.com/a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita; <a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:29 am

Hello my beloved man xxxxxx!
I get real pleasure when I communicate with you! I said that this feeling cannot be described in words, because this feeling defies description. I love you!
xxxxxx, something unimaginable has been happening in my heart since the moment I fell in love with you!
My heart has lost its peace and will never rest again. You are in my heart and my thoughts all the time.
Please don't ever leave me, and I promise you that I will never leave you. Please do not reject me and never push me away, I just want to be happy with you. I found you, now I don't want to lose. You know, I was looking for you, I was waiting for you, but fate introduced us just now. All my life I have spent in search of my happiness, and now my search is over. I would very much like to meet you, and it seems to me that I am ready for this. I really want to kiss you while you sleep. I would like to wake you up with my tender kisses in the morning so that you wake up the happiest person in the world. xxxxxx, you are the brightest person in my life. My sun! It was as if I wandered in the dark all this time, but now you light my way. My way to you. We will definitely meet, we will be together. I love you!
My beloved, I need to vent my feelings that overwhelm me. Otherwise, I will just go crazy from the overabundance of all the emotions that occur in my heart. My head is full of thoughts about you, you are everywhere and always by my side. My heart belongs only to you now. My small and fragile heart is only in your hands. I hope that you will take care of him. =)
My love grows stronger day by day! Our life goes by so quickly. There are so many events in the world every day: storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanic eruptions, avalanches and much more. I am not afraid of anything now, because I have you. I think I deserve happiness, because I am tired of suffering. My dear, I just want to be a happy woman. It seems to me that I can become happy now, next to you. What do you think about it? Will you find a place for me in your life? I would really like to become a part of you, to take at least a small corner in your heart. xxxxxxx, you will take my heart with you forever if you leave me. You will take my life, because without you my life will become boring and gray again. Please don't let me miss you. Your letters are the only way to keep in touch now, and I would really like you to never stop writing to me. And we will definitely meet one day. I believe that! :)
I wanna be with you.
Love, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 13:10:24 +0300

SAM2152.jpg

SAM3138.jpg

SAM4712.jpg

SAM7317.jpg

SAM9137.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:34 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
My mood improved again when I saw your letter. :) Your words warm me, warm my heart.
xxxxxx, I slept very little tonight because I thought a lot about you. I would really like us to be together! I would like to fall asleep next to you, feel your hot embrace, your kisses.
You know, I read your letters, and I understand that you can never hurt me. My heart tells me that you are a very good person. It seems to me that we have a lot in common, we are getting closer and closer. I love you too! I'm already tired of being alone, I'm tired of being unhappy. I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone, without you. Our spiritual intimacy is growing more and more every day, but what do you think about physical intimacy? What do you think of our meeting? I've been thinking about this all last night, but I didn't know how
to tell you about it. I would like to see you! And your city, your country. My beloved, I want to ask you a direct question. Do you want to meet me? Do you want me to come to you? You know, I still have many questions about our meeting. xxxxxx, I will very much wait for your answers. I hope you take this seriously.
My dear, I am already tired of being alone, I do not want to be unhappy. I found you, I have been looking for you for a very long time. I went to you all my life. My path has not been easy, but the search is over. We only have to take one step. I want to build a serious relationship with you, and only with you. I miss you so much.
I will pray to fate to give us a chance to be together. I love you and I know that my feelings are mutual. I'm feeling it. My heart cannot deceive me.
You know, I will look forward to your next letter. I will wait for your answers, because these will be very important answers that can change our life. xxxxxx, I hope you are ready to change your life too. We cannot continue our dialogue indefinitely. Perhaps the time has come to act, the time has come to take serious steps. My dear, I hope that you will be ready for the many questions that I will ask you, because this is very serious for me. And I am ready to answer any of your questions too, because I never had secrets from you. So, I will very much wait for your answers.
Please write me an email as soon as possible.
I love you, xxxxxx!
Kiss!
Yours, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 10:08:39 +0300

SAM01272.jpg

SAM4122.jpg

SAM612829.jpg

SAM72192.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:06 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!
xxxxxx, my dear, I am happy to read your letter again, which I am looking forward to. I can’t wait for the moment when I come to the Internet cafe to read the new letter. Your letters bring bright colors to my gray life! And only your words can give warmth to my heart.
xxxxxx, how close and dear you have become for me during this relatively short time. I remember very well the very first one when we met you, and I wrote you my first letter. It was a beautiful day! These memories fill
my soul with warmth. But, at the same time, it becomes unbearably painful that you are not with me. My dear, it really hurts! I want us to fall asleep together. I want you to wake me up with your gentle touch early in the morning, whisper beautiful words to me. I want a person next to me who would call me his beloved, hug me and protect me. I am sorry that we are separated by such a distance, and I would very much like to overcome this distance! xxxxxx, what a pity that I don't have wings. I would fly to you now and our separation would end forever. If you were by my side now, then I would never let you go. I would hug you and whisper to you all the words I want to say. I want to tell you so much, but I have no way. I don't know why, but I want to be next to you as soon as possible, to feel your warmth. This is the biggest desire I feel right now. My heart is tired of being alone. My dear, I promise you that I will do everything to be near you!
You know, lately I've been thinking a lot about you. You are always on my mind. But I want to see you in real life. From the moment we started talking about our meeting, my heart began to beat faster and stronger.
It is so exciting that I forget about everything in these moments. I am completely immersed in my dreams.
Do you know what these dreams are about? I only dream about you and our meeting, about our first night together. Do you really want to meet me? Please take this matter very seriously. I want both of us to be ready for our meeting. My dear, I want to give you all my tenderness, all my warmth and care. Perhaps these are stupid thoughts, but I dream about it.
xxxxxx, I really want us to meet! I am ready for this step, because I can only become happy next to you.
My happiness is you! My feelings for you are so strong that I am ready to drop everything now and fly to you.
My dear, I hope I didn't scare you with my words. I will no longer be able to live the way I used to. I need you! I'm ready to come to you! I want this more than anything! xxxxxx when do you want to meet me? I want you to understand how important this is to me. I want our meeting to be the next step in our relationship.
I am finishing my letter now. Hope you write to me soon.
I miss you!
Love, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 13:55:00 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx!
What a joy it is to read your new letter.
xxxxxxx, my dear, I miss you. All my thoughts are only about you. You appeared in my life and I lost track of time. I do not notice what is happening in the world, I do not pay attention to anyone. I need you. xxxxxx, I feel your love! When I think about you, I can’t contain my emotions. I found you in this world, and you found me. You gave me happiness that I never had. You gave me hope! You know, sometimes it seemed to me that I would never find my other half, but how badly I was wrong. Fate gave me you, and you made me the happiest. I'm afraid to imagine what will happen to me when I see you. I am a very emotional person and I am not used to hiding my emotions.
I love you! My love is growing day by day. I feel an unbearable sadness when I stay in my empty apartment in the evening. I miss you! Your love makes me happy and smile. You know, now I can look into the future without fear that I will remain unhappy all my life. Now I have you. Mark, even your letters make me happy. I think that when you touch me, I will become the happiest woman on this planet. I am not kidding. My heart skips a beat in anticipation of your every letter. I love you, xxxxxx!
You know, I was happy to read that you really want our meeting. This was very important to me. I wrote my last letter and was afraid that you might refuse our meeting. I was stupid ... You love me, you want to be with me. This is really very important to me. I want to be next to you! Love lives in my heart! Love for you. I really want us to meet. It seems to me that my friends will also support me in this. I am sure that I will be happy only next to you.
You know, I thought about it and decided that I should go to a travel agency. I want to start planning our meeting, I want to see you. I don't want to wait any longer. I am ready for this, I am ready to overcome this huge distance for you. I want to see you!
My dear, but I would like to know your opinion. Do you want me to go to a travel agency? I can go to the agency tomorrow and find out all the information I need. I need to know how you feel about this? When I find out all the information, I will tell you about it in my next letter. I want you to know this.
I need only you. I really miss…
I will be waiting for your answer.
Love, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 15:14:41 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:14 pm

.... we kow that she'll not get the Money .... its only playing of time

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
You can't even imagine how pleased I am to see your letter, my dear! I really want to feel you next to me!
You know, all last night I thought about our meeting. I imagined that I was next to you now, that you hug me.
I dreamed of our first romantic dinner, our first night. My dear, I can say that you have radically changed my life forever. You gave me happiness that I never had. When I woke up, I would firmly believe that today I should definitely visit a travel agency. I did it,xxxxxx! I visited a travel agency. Now I will tell you the details about this.
I spoke with the manager at a travel agency. He was a very polite person who told me all the information about traveling to your country. He asked many questions in order to find the best option for our meeting. I answered all his questions, told that I want to meet with you. I probably shouldn't have talked about it, but I think it's not a problem. My beloved, unfortunately, the manager at the agency did not tell me the ticket information because I do not know the name of the airport that is closest to you. But he said that first of all I should think about the documents. He said that ticket prices are constantly changing, so it doesn't make sense to talk about a ticket now. I can buy a ticket later when my documents are ready. The paperwork takes only one week. It's very fast! If we start the paperwork now, then in 1-2 weeks we will be able to see each other! You understand me? The ticket must be purchased after I complete the documents. So, here is the complete list of documents for my trip:

International Passport - 4,830 rubles (115 euro)
Medical insurance - 6,180 rubles (147 euro)
Visa - 5,670 rubles (135 euro)
The state duty for registration - 1,350 rubles (32 euro)
Travel agency - 2,060 rubles (49 euro)
Total (Total): 20,090 rubles (478 euro)

xxxxxx, I really want to be with you now. I cannot get these thoughts out of my head! My dear, I have some money, but I have to pay the rent for my apartment this month. I can't live on the street, so I have to pay the rent. You know, this is a very difficult situation for me now. But I will try to find a solution to this problem, I will try to find this money for us. I wanna be with you! And I am ready to do everything to make my dream come true.
My dear, I just don't know what to do. I really want to come to you. You know, I'm trying to imagine what you are doing at this moment. I hope you think of me too. It's very nice to know what you think of me. xxxxxx, I'm very cold here without you, I feel lonely. Time seems to stand still, I miss you. I hope you have the same feeling. We will definitely be together. I have no doubt about it. Fate gave us a chance to get to know each other, despite this huge distance. You know, I don't want to miss this chance. I've waited too long for you, and now I won't let you go. My heart Belongs to you!
So, I will wait for your response and comments. Please write what you think about my visit to the travel agency. Do you agree with my plan? It is important for me to know your opinion. You are my man and I will always listen to your opinion.
I love you, xxxxxx!
Yours, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 17:06:20 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:23 pm

.... I never send her a Pic!

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!
You know, I could not sleep yesterday because I thought about us, dreamed of our future meeting. I would be very happy if I could wake up every morning in your arms. But I woke up in a cold bed alone. I was very lonely without you.
I'm sorry I couldn't answer you earlier. I am very sad, but from where I am writing you letters, there was a replacement of equipment. And I just couldn't find a place with the internet to write you a letter. Now, everything is fine, and I can continue to write letters to you. I really missed you, your letters. I love you very much! Thanks for the new photo you sent me! You are my most beautiful! I was missing you a lot.
I dreamed yesterday that soon we would be walking along the streets of your city, holding hands. I will be the happiest woman at this moment. But then my dream was destroyed because I remembered about the documents that I need to have in order to come to you.
My dear, I really want to be next to you now, but this is impossible. But, I believe that we will definitely meet. You know, I went to the travel agency again to find out how I can start the paperwork. I wanted to start the paperwork now. But, I received a negative answer. The manager said I have to pay the full cost of the paperwork. xxxxxx, you already know that the cost of my documents is 20090 rubles (478 Euro). The manager said that my documents will be ready in 1 week, if I start filling out my documents tomorrow. You know, this news really encouraged me. But I didn't know what to do. I tried to borrow money from my friends, but none
of them have such a large amount. I even went to the bank, but the employee at the bank said they didn’t give travel loans. And I will not be able to leave my country if I do not repay the loan. This is illegal. I returned home very upset, I was very upset that I could not find the money. And then I remembered that I got a gold ring from my grandmother. This is an old ring that has value. My dear, I am ready to sell this ring to a pawnshop in order to come to you. What do you think about it? It seems to me that this is a good idea. It is important for me to know your opinion.
I think I can get about 230 Euro for this ring. I understand that this is only part of the money, but this is the first step! xxxxxx, this money is not enough to pay for my documents. My dear, if you can help me with the rest of the amount, then I can start processing my documents. I need another 250 Euro to make all the paperwork for our meeting. My dear, what do you think of this? Can you help me? It seems to me that together we will cope with this problem. We can meet you soon if you help me. I hope that you want our meeting as much as I want it. I hope you can help me.
You know, I will wait for your answer with great excitement in my heart. Please give me an answer to my question. It is very important for me to know your opinion about what will happen to us in the future. Our destiny is in your hands now.
I have to leave the cybercafe now, but I will be back here to read your answer.
I love you, xxxxxx!
Yours, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:40:37 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:15 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
xxxxx, I want to tell you that I am in a great mood today. I want to share my mood with you. I have great news for you! It seems to me that you will also want to know about this, because this news concerns our meeting. I know that you will be very interested.
My beloved, you said that I wasted my time. Understand me, I thought that I could find the money myself. But, I couldn't do it. Sorry about that. You say that you can help me with the paperwork! Thank you for that! You are a real man! You are my knight. When can you help me? Can you do it now? How are you going to do your help to me? I don't know how I could get your money. I love you! I will never let you down! I love you very much! You are my knight! You are my man!
My dear, I already told you that I am ready to sell my grandmother's gold ring. And I did it! I went to the pawnshop in the morning and sold the ring. Tell me, are you glad to know about this? I try to do everything in my power to come to you! I want our hearts to connect!
xxxxxx, I sold the ring and got 130 euros. I didn't waste time when I left the pawnshop. I went to the travel agency again to pay half the cost of my paperwork. I signed a contract with a travel agency, and now my paperwork has officially begun. The manager said that my documents would be ready within 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately, I will be able to receive my documents only when I have paid the second half of the amount. I have to pay another 350 euros when my documents are ready. I need your support now. I want to ask for your help now, because I cannot pay the other half of the amount on my own. My dear, will you help me pay the second half of the amount so that I come to you? I will really hope that you can help me with the rest of the money. If you do this, then we can meet with you very soon. We will be together!
xxxxx, I try to do my best to come to you to be near you. I really hope that you will try to help me too. I just can't handle this alone. I need your support. You know, I'm very uncomfortable asking for your help, but I don't know who else I can turn to for help. I hope you understand my feelings now. I want to be next to you as soon as possible, because I love you! And I want to be only with you! You are the best man I have ever met!
I want to share with you all the joyful and sad moments of your life. I will always help you when something goes wrong in your life. I will always smile with you when you are happy. I want to share every minute with you. Our acquaintance is the best, kind and bright event that happened to me over the last few years of my life. You know, I've never felt happier than I do now. Love is an immeasurably strong feeling that does not depend on any factors. Love is a feeling that pushes people to do the craziest things in their lives. And I am very glad that this feeling has finally appeared in my life. I know that now I can no longer live without you.
I really hope that we will be able to cope with this problem that appeared on our way. We will meet, no doubt! We should be together! This is my heart telling me. I know that the heart cannot deceive.
I love you, xxxxxx!
I have to finish the letter, but I will come back here to read your reply.
Love, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:28:25 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Margarita Kozilina; <a.t.har.yila40@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
xxxxxx, see you soon! I have never been so happy! I want to be with you now and never leave you. I dream of the day when I first see you. This will probably be the happiest day for me! Well, we have to wait a little longer. And then I'll come to you!
My dear, after reading your letter, I decided that I would go to the bank. I visited the bank this morning. And I found out information about how you can send me money. As it turns out, it's pretty straightforward. And I'll tell you more about this now. I spoke to a woman who works at a bank and she told me in detail about remittances. I informed her that I do not have a bank account, but she said that this is not a problem. We do not need a bank account for a money transfer. xxxxxx, she advised us to use fast money transfers. Western Union or Money Gram! As it turned out, these are two competing companies that deal with international money transfers. We can choose either of these two methods.
xxxxxx, you should find the nearest Western Union or Money Gram branch in your city. So, you should come to any Money Gram office and ask the manager who works there for help. The bank manager will give you detailed instructions for the money transfer. I will give you all my details that will be required for the money transfer. You will need to fill out a form when you get there. Here are my details:

Russia. Region Pskov.
City: Porkhov.
Street: Lenina 14 - 5
Postcode: 182620
Margarita Kozilina

When you send the money, I can get it in a couple of hours. I just need to provide your details and secret code to receive your money order. xxxxxx, I must know this data, otherwise I will not be able to receive money. Here are the details that you must provide me to receive money:
1) your full name
2) your full address
3) the exact amount of money you sent.
4) the secret code that you will receive at the bank.
I can get the money when you send me this data. I hope you understand my explanation. I tried to explain this information to you in the most simple words. If you still have questions, then ask me them in the next letter.
xxxxxx, I will pray to fate that we meet as soon as possible. I hope that in the near future you can help me, so that I can complete my paperwork. I am very happy that I will soon be able to see you. I need you to be near,
I would like to kiss you, hug you! I hope that I will have such an opportunity. You changed my life, you made me happy! I will always be grateful to you for that. My dear, I'm glad your life has changed too. When I come to you, I will give you real happiness. I miss you now. I really miss you, but soon everything will change. We have to wait a little more ...
A gentle kiss!
Yours, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 09:45:16 +0300

.... given address Псковская обл., Порховский р-н, Порхов г., Ленина пр-кт 14, 182620 exist and was a nice try .... :party:

ADMINISTRATION OF PORKHOVSKY DISTRICT, PSKOV REGION

https:/ /inndex.ru/ul/porhov/ogrn-1026001744988-cb5-administratsiya-porhovskogo-rayona-pskovskoy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello my beloved xxxxxx!
My beloved, I had the opportunity to check your letter today! I love you very much! My dear, only you and your letters give me joy and a smile on my face. I love you very much! I understand that you were at Western Union. I understand that you need to send a copy of my passport. This is not a problem for me at all. I made a photocopy and sent it to you in this letter. You don't have to worry about it. I hope you trust me, because I trusted you too! I love you! And I want to meet you! I just need to complete my paperwork now. What are you doing on the weekend? How do you conduct them?
xxxxxx, I often cannot sleep at night in the last days, because I am looking forward to our meeting. I know you want to meet me too. Here in Russia, far from you, I am very lonely and cold. I would like you to warm me with your warmth. I would like you to hug me every day. I would like to press against you with my body. Our first meeting, our first sex, our first walk, our first dinner! I am looking forward to these events with great excitement in my soul. I love you, xxxxxx! My life has changed since the moment I found you. Every day I imagine that you are next to me. I imagine how you kiss me, how you caress my naked body. Oh, how much I want all this.
My beloved, fate made me the happiest woman when she introduced me to you. You are like an angel who descended from heaven, who gives me happiness. You know, I will never allow quarrels and disagreements between us. I am ready to be the best wife for you, if you want it. I love you! And I want you to be happy too. My dear, I cannot imagine what would happen to me if I suddenly lost you. I hope this never happens. I want to live forever and love you, never part with you. xxxxxxx, forgive me for letting go of my fantasies again. I hope you are not bored when you read about it. I would really like to look into your eyes now to see what is happening in your soul. It seems to me that the whole truth can be read in the eyes of a person. I'm sure your eyes will tell me how you feel.
My dear, I know that we are very far from each other now, but soon everything will change. We will be together very soon! I will show you how a woman knows how to love. You are the best man in the world, and I will always be only yours. When we are together, I will feel protected. I will be a princess guarded by a real knight. Will you protect me? I know you will. I miss you very much, my beloved ...
I love you! And I will always love, because you gave me real female happiness. I want to see your smile when you meet me. This smile will be the best gift for me. I don't need expensive jewelry, expensive accessories. All I need is your smile. You are the only man that exists for me. I am very sad that we are not together this second, that we cannot make love. But, soon everything will change! We'll be together very soon! I have no doubt about it!
I am finishing my letter, but I will wait for your answer.
Love, Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 17:27:25 +0300

copy.jpg

..... no Check necessary ... this Yoshkar Ola Passport was already used in 14 other Scams under 14 diff. Names, here as also by the german Colleagues!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello my lovely xxxxxxx!
Where have you gone? Why didn't you write to me? I am very worried. I love you very much! I miss you and I want to meet you. My beloved, I will wait for your letter now. Hope you answer me quickly! I am very worried that I do not receive your letter. I love you!
Your Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:13:34 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:54 pm

Hello my lovely xxxxxx!
What's happening? Was it all a game for you? Why don't you answer me? You left me? You just disappeared! Have you been playing with me all this time? What's happening? Why did you do this to me? I do not understand you.
I'm very disappointed. I hope you answer me.
Your Rita.

....... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:37:09 +0300

Return to “Russian scammers”