It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Liudmyla Martynenko; <l.soulful@yahoo.com/l.soulful@tdmu.club>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 12, 2021 1:20 pm

..... from E-Spam

How are you doing my bloke Now it is a great day for starting Dating this adorable prime. I presuppose that you are vaccinated. I am a lonely woman. I am in search for a lovely connections and I hope you also.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: l.soulful@yahoo.com

Sending you warm kisses, your Lyudusha,

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01106-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.182])
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:27:51 +0200
To: mike.64@hotmail.co.uk

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047,Japan

CAM-829.jpg

..... RPO is naughty Kaleesy A. aKa Carin E. aKa Stefani aKa Sea Rose (Ukraine) from vipergirls/Coedcherry/FEMJOY etc. .... normally she's not dressed :D :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Liudmyla; <l.soulful@tdmu.club>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 22, 2021 2:52 pm

.... with new Emailaddress

Good day xxxxxxx!
I have problems with my old mailbox. When I send you a letter, I get an error. Therefore, I ask you to use this e-mail.
I'm truly thrilled that you just responded to my own small message. I am ashamed that I could not answer you before. I hope you forgive me. I was very busy, but now everything is behind. I'm very happy to write to you on
this beauteous Saturday. As you know already I'm Liudmyla. But my friends call me Lyudusha. At this time I'm twenty six years, And I'm residing in Ukraine the city is called Ternopil.
I am a student also now and I'm studying at Ternopil National Medical University. Then again much more this in
the up coming message. I'm sorry if my English aren't really good. I am able to speak good English by talking,
but unfortunately, I can make errors whilst composing. It is better for me to have a conversation in The English language, so please write me in English.
Show me more yourself, about the country of living, about the town where you are located? This is really interesting for me. Centered on your answers, I will see if it is sensible to carry on our conversation further or not. But do not get worried, I'm not furious or anything.
As for music, I can say with confidence that I am a music lover. I can listen to almost all kinds of music. But lately I've been liking more and more calm, balanced and kind music with meaning. I think this song should have a meaning. I don't like artificial music. I like when in music you listen to the sound, evaluate the beauty and not the speed of the rhythm. I like vocals, especially female ones. I stopped listening to music loud a long time ago, now
I like it better when it plays in the background. But I would love to go to a concert with live music, I like the sounds of the violin and saxophone, I think it is very relaxing and brings calm and pleasant thoughts.
I love having a good time, I really like humor and I have got a happy persona. You will never get bored with me.
I value and simply love individuals who are actually close to me. The reality is, I'm good and affectionate.
Now hard time, and this time is called the war of our generation, war against coronavirus. On the one hand, I was lucky, because 5 years ago I made the right choice and began to receive a doctor's profession. A feature in our profession is that training is 6 years, and during the first five years we study all medical sciences without distinction, and only last year there is a distinction for the profession. I get a profession of a doctor of infectious disease. I love to be useful and help people in this difficult time of my vocation !!
Coronavirus, will be defeated, people will cope with this disease! When everyone is sitting in their homes behind closed doors, you still need to remain people and continue to communicate. A person makes a person with the ability to solve even the most difficult problems.
Before the pandemic began, I worked in a nightclub. After that, I had to change the place of work. And I started working part-time in the children's dance studio. I am choreographer and teacher dance classes. The most important thing that I did not throw dancing, as I really like to do it. In fact, all of us are the creators of fate themselves. Do you consent to my words?
I would like to require you to looking at my own mail thoroughly, it is actually essential to understand your thoughts and opinions regarding what I m writing. It is simply personal life quite often causes a person always be cautious and rude mainly because of a large number of instances of deception and evil stuff on the Internet. Who really knows exactly where this chat is going to end up, although I am hoping both of us will be at least good friends.
I am just expecting feeling proper protection coming from my future better half, yet I just depend on my own self. This trained me to delight in every moment of life, never lose heart and not to complain about fate.
I prefer that you're a true person, I would like to call you. I want to listen to your voice and be sure that you're a real human being. Write your number so I'll contact you. I have to claim straight away if you only need my naked images, and in case i did not attract you as a character, in that case don’t bother to reply. Many guys have attempted to trick me into getting my shots. Somebody stated the fact that he loved me, by sending different kind comments, promising loads of money, but if I don’t like a person.
And as soon as men understood this, they immediately disappeared. It was very painful and offensive for me.
I mean I'm not against honest images when ever I wish to, all of them to you in case you want.I desire to see your letter as soon as possible. I would be very interested to know more about who you are! I've got a major demand for you personally, you should reply to my questions and comment on the things you ponder regarding all things I had written. It truly is really important for me.
Do not forget me, write as early as you can.
Wish you all the best! Sincerely yours Lyudusha.
See you!

Received: from cpe-71-70-238-17.nc.res.rr.com ([71.70.238.17]:54159 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 14:28:21 +0200
Reply-To: Liudmyla Soulful <l.soulful@tdmu.club>

Charter Communications Inc
OrgId: CC-3517
Address: 6399 S. Fiddler's Green Circle
City: Greenwood Village
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80111

Image-1110.jpg

Image-1501.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 23, 2021 9:02 pm

:sick: :sick: :sick: :pee: :pee: :pee: :pee:
Hi there my friend xxxxxxxc!
I'm glad to receive a letter from you, and I am grateful that you want to continue our communication. Before I start write to you my message, I want to ask you, please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important for me, I want to know your opinion about all my words. Please, don't afraid tell my what in your heart and opinion about us. I always try to appreciate honesty in relationship and always tell only in my heart. I hate liars and persons, who put some masks to face. I am a woman for one man and if, someone will love me, then for me there will be no one man else. I am very happy to write to you on this fine Sunday. I hope that in the next letter you will send me your photo.
I'm not afraid of my work, I'm not ashamed of it. I like to dance, and I like good music. And I have a beautiful body.
I do not have complexes, and I think it's good.
Complexes make life boring. Just do not think that I'm corrupt. I am very vulnerable, tender and very true.In my free time I like to run in the mornings, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate. In the mornings I always do gymnastics. I try to visit the pool almost free times in week. I very like to swim. During swimming, all muscle groups work, and this is very useful for well-being. Do you like to swim? However, I do not like it when someone starts bubbling in the pool, making a jacuzzi from the pool I hope you understand what I'm talking about. It looks, of course, funny, only the smell is not very pleasant. I hope that you're not going to eat lunch. Sorry if I was spoil your appetite.
I just want to tell you, I really love life, and I rejoice at every moments. But I try to live with dignity, that I should not be ashamed of my actions. In fact, God sees everything. So I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong in my work and life. As you can see, my photos are not too frank. But with each following letter my photos will be more and more frank. As I told you earlier, I want to build only a trusting relationship and don't want to hide something from you. You always can ask me everything what important for you. As for me, you are very pleasant to me, it's very nice and grateful for me to communicate with you. I think I was not mistaken in chose you and I really want to continue our correspondence.
I want to tell you more about me. I am 26 years old. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 171 cm. I weigh 54 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (a boy and a girl).
Written you about kids and remember my not easy childhood. I grew up in an orphanage (shelter for children who do not have parents). It was very difficult years, it was very difficult for me. I'm terribly recalling my life in a children's shelter. Poverty, hunger, constant insults and peer bullying. It hurts me to remember these years. And I do not want to talk about it right now. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it, I promises, I will tell you about this part of my life later, when I will be ready for remember this such a painfully years. But what to do, it was part of my life. But there are also positive aspects, At the age of 18, when I reached adulthood, I left the orphanage and started an independent, adult life. After reaching the age of majority (18 years), the state gave me an apartment and now I live in Ukraine in the city of Ternopil.
In the orphanage I studied perfectly, this set me apart from the rest of the children, and it paid off and I was able to enter the for free. Now I am studying at the Department of Public health. Next year I have to finish my studies at the National Medical University, and very soon I would be arriving at the United States to practice (an internship in the specialty of a Infectious disease). Only because of a problem with the coronavirus can my internship be postponed. Any way, my birthday is June 3, 1994 (Twins) and I truly hope all be ready soon and we can celebrate this important day for me in Washington D.C. together. I got an opportunity to pass an internship in the United States for excellent studies at the National Medical University. It is a government grant that helps develop the skills of young professionals, but right now I do not know exactly where I will be in the United States despite the fact that all my documents are ready.
I know only one thing, first, within two weeks, I must to get practice and accreditation in the Washington D.C.. After two weeks of practice, I can go to another city. As I know I would choose this city by myself, or I can stay in the Washington D.C.. For the duration of the practice I will be provided with accommodation in the hotel and meals, in addition I will receive a good salary.Of course I had a desire to find a friend in the United States, and faith smiled at me - you appeared in my life. Any way I will tell you all details about my trip when I will know it. For now all my paperwork is ready, so I'll be in the United States very soon. My internship will take 6 months, during this time I will be in the United States. I think that's good idea, we can meet in reality and have some fun. I would like to know you in a more intimate atmosphere! We can talk for years, but never understand that this person is the ideal partner for you, until we try touch each other.
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication this will happen by itself. But you must to know, after the end of the internship, I must go back to Ukraine, in order to finish my studies. After finish my studies I want to sell an apartment and leave the country. My apartment is very small, but, no matter what, it is in my personal possession, and I'm very happy about it. Repair in the apartment I did according to my taste and desire. I got a very comfortable apartment. At least, this is my desire to have money for start new life outside of Ukraine.
In order to study at the university, I needed an additional income, so I worked as a dancer in a nightclub. I want to immediately explain that I danced only in the club and no more! I have no sex for money. I also despise these girls.
I never agree with sex for money. Now I also need to do in a dance studio, but I really like it and I get great pleasure when I am dance. Because of my classes and work, I have very little free time, I rarely go home.I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired of reading it. So I will finish my letter. If possible, I want to ask you, when sending photos, you reduce and trim them, because I have a very slow Internet speed, and unfortunately I can not upload large photos. I'm using the Adsl Usb modem. This system does not work very well, and besides it is not cheap. I pay for the downloaded megabytes, and if you download a large number of megabytes, it will be expensive. So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
As I already told you, my Internet speed is very low. Therefore, it is more convenient for me to write to you only e-mail. About such modern means of communication as Skype, facebook and various kinds of messengers so far I can only dream of. The usual e-mail for me is the most acceptable and convenient option.
Please write me what you think about all this, I really would like to know your opinion.
I hope you did not fall asleep while reading my letter. I hope my letter has lifted up your mood.
I'm looking forward to your new letter to me. See ya later.
YOUR LYUDUSHA!
P.S I send you new photos and I hope that you will like it. It is important for me to know what impression you make on my photos, and I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new photos for me.

Received: from 047-135-227-058.res.spectrum.com ([47.135.227.58]:50968 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 22:31:27 +0200

Image-1762.jpg

Image-1794.jpg

Image-1804.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 24, 2021 6:10 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx!
I am very happy to write to you on this gorgeous Monday. By the way, when I used social networks. I was in VK,
but retired from there. Because my account on VK was hacked and the scammers asked for money from all my contacts there. I no longer use social networks and I am glad of this fact. A lot of time wasted on it.
I am pleased to know that you like an energetic, sporty and active lifestyle and you do not like to sit in one place.
I believe that our whole life is a movement and we should not waste our time in the empty, sitting at home watching TV. I also love an active lifestyle, but I don't always manage to find company and time. Since the work takes me a lot of time. But I always try in my spare time, to lead an active lifestyle.
I like fishing, although many of my friends do not understand what I can like in fishing. As a child, I went fishing with my grandfather and I always liked to sit and watch nature, the singing of birds, the sound of water. Since I
was a child, my grandfather taught me how to fish, and when I got older, he taught me how to handle a boat alone.
I can not say that I am a professional fisherman, but I understand something about this and if I had the opportunity to go fishing, I would probably agree.
Honestly, I hurt that you did not send a photo in response.
I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to the United States. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language.
As you know, I'm a Infectious disease at the university of our city.
:-o :shock: :-o :shock: :cool: :cool:
I am one of the best students of our university.
I am a very responsible attitude to wards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university.
Only once in 5 years, among all Ukrainian students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going
to win this grant, and I reached my goal.
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in the United States, the United States is chosen for a reason. Public health in the United States is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Ukraine.
You probably wonder why I chose the profession? The answer is simple - this is my childhood dream. You know that
I am an orphan, and in the orphanage I lived for myself, my caregivers did not care, because besides me there were still many children from junior to older. I loved to play in silence and independently tried to find a secluded corner in which I could read a book or draw, but I was not alone, I had a girlfriend, we played together. My childhood friend had a heart disease, there are special surgeries that allow him to be cured. Then I often imagined myself a doctor, I tried to operate on her, she was my patient. But it was only in dreams, in reality, she stood in line for an operation, but the operation was not all. But then, once, a foreign, childless couple was taken to her family in order to help and adopt. This often happened, usually foreigners tried to take children with any diseases, because in our country they were doomed. Thus, I didn't have a girlfriend, but I had a dream to treat people.
Profession Infectious disease is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge", from experts from the United States. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 2800$ usd per month. This is a significant sum for a Ukrainian Infectious disease. On such wages can only dream of in our country.
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Ukraine.
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to the United States and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an Infectious disease physician in the United States, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use.
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the Washington D.C., which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in the United States and I would be terribly pleased to get it in your city, my dear friend xxxxxx.
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, xxxxxx? Passionate and colorful tiger cat - I think one of us could get a lovely couple.
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me. If you want, I can send you a more intimate picture of the future. As I told you earlier that I did not want to hide from each other. I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends.
I look forward to your new email to me. See you!
Your passionate cat, Lyudusha!

Received: from [71.69.184.25] (port=54029 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 19:18:01 +0200

Image-1941.jpg

Image-2034.jpg

Image-2038.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 25, 2021 9:10 pm

:sick: :sick: :sick: :pee: :pee: :pee:
Hey, my dear tiger xxxxxx.
I am very pleased to write to you in this gorgeous Tuesday. I really hope that in the next letter you will send me your photo.
I miss your letters. When I don’t see your new mail, I open old letters and reread again. I am very interested to learn you better.
Please answer me immediately as soon as you have the opportunity. I'm sorry if I sometimes not answer your
letter immediately. Now I have a stressful time. We have to learn and to work as well as engage in my journey to the United States. It takes a long time, but no looking at it, I find the ability to read your letters and write to your answer. I hope that you will not be offended by me, my dear xxxxxx?
It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice, but to my great regret, most recently, I lost my personal phone on the bus. Buying a new phone in our country is not cheap. I think I can buy a new phone, during the passage of my internship, because the price of phones in the United States is significantly lower than in Ukraine. Unfortunately, I can not give you any phone number. Therefore, the easiest way for our communication is currently e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I told you earlier, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there's no time to engage in a telephone problem.
Now, I do not know the exact date of my departure for training, I still kept in uncertainty. But, as I promised the University Rector, the matter will be resolved in the near future. Once everything is known about my trip, I will immediately tell you the exact news.
The most important thing for me is that very soon we will be able to meet, and I'll explain to you all, looking at your beautiful eyes. I look forward to the day when I can see you in reality. Mmmmm, it would be so great! Do you want this xxxxxx too?
Unfortunately, probably need to finish my letter. I want to close my eyes and dream of you. I want to see you in
my dreams and make all our cravings, which are now only in our thoughts.
By the way, tomorrow I'm going for birthday of my friend Oksana. To be honest, I do not really want to go there.
I think I would be bored there, because you will not be with me. Many girls will be with men, some of them have already kids. I'm tired of being alone and I want to be withs a man who will love me. I am very happy that we meet each other and we can develop our relations.
But, I could not refuse my friend, because she is very close to me. I need go to her birthday party. All pictures done exactly Oksana and I want to tell her enormous gratitude.
I want to tell you a some secret about our friendship.
When we first started at university, I and Oksana were lovers. We were young, we wanted to caress and tenderness. But our relationship did not last long around for 1 month. We realized that we are not lesbians. We have concluded that no one of girls would not give so much affection and love, like a man. We Oksana remained good friends. Perhaps you want to see her photo? Unfortunately, at the request of Oksana, I can not send you her pictures. She wants to stay away from our relationship. But I can tell you that she is a beautiful girl and most importantly, that she is a real friend who supports me in any difficult situation.
Maybe I should not have to talk to you about this because my story might not like Oksana, but as I told you earlier,
I want to be among us did not have any secrets. This story with Oksana, was our secret and let it remain so. If you will not be easy, I beg you not to tell anyone about it. Let this story will remain between us. Do you agree, my lord xxxxxx?
I open your heart and soul and I hope that you will answer me in return.
I look forward to your new email to me. I hope my letter will not show you sad or boring. If suddenly you become sad, I want to ask your pardon for sending you my pictures. You forgive me? Once you feel sad or lonely, look at my pictures and everything will change. I want to give you a smile.
Please do not forget about me.
Million kisses for you. With the best regards!
Your holy cat, Lyudusha!

Received: from [68.250.12.95] (port=55368 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 22:27:54 +0200

AT&T Corp.
OrgId: AC-3280
Address: 16331 NE 72nd Way
Address: Attn: IP Management
City: Redmond
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98052

Image-1987.jpg

Image-2020.jpg

Image-2080.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 5:57 pm

... we should be happy, Boris discovered by this old Sex Scripts a new Fact :applause: :applause: :applause: :party: :party: :party: Pornhub is new now by this Bullshit ... I was sure after 13 years that this idiots never learn :oops: :oops: :oops: ... we can expect now the Trouble in the next Days

Hi there, my dearest xxxxxxx!
I'm very happy to write to you on this gorgeous Wednesday. My sexy friend, very nice to hear from you again.
How's life? I hope you are fine.
I have great news, all my travel documents are ready.
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I am going to Kiev for further stay in the place of my internship.

Literally as soon as I heard the news and immediately wrote to you about it. When I sit at my computer, I was hoping to see your letter, and now I'm very happy that you wrote to me. I feel that I miss you already.
Simply put, when I read your letter, my heart begins to beat in rhythm and frequent me on this nice.
I feel the warm emotions, and I am very pleased to continue to communicate with you. Because I feel that you are very good and kind person. I am very easy and pleasant to write for you!
Oksana’s birthday went well, but I was really bored, I was very sorry that you were not with me.
Now I have nobody. And it is very difficult. I'm young and I also have
a very large sexual appetite. Therefore, we have to settle for ***Removed***.
I'm a little embarrassed to write about this, but I hope that you are not scared of it.
I do not think I'm doing something unnatural. I just really want sex, and I need it. I think it's natural, and need not hesitate to do so. That is natural, it is not ugly.
Please tell me you want to see my new photos?
I see that our relations are developing very well, and we can learn about each other everything.
During self-isolation, people are forbidden to contact the outside world, go to cafes, go to school, or party. But the interesting question is how do people build love? How to find a partner for sex, sex is a great immune stimulant. And having sex increases health and reduces the risk of colds. I, like any other normal woman, consider sex as an important element of life, and I am a passionate girl. Sometimes in my sexual dreams I dream that I come to work in a doctor's suit, but I forget to wear anything under my robe and notice it only when I return home in the evening. My main feature is that I am loyal to a man who loves men, but do not think that I am too Orthodox, but I do not have any restrictions and complexes. Are you xxxxxx a passionate man? How do you feel about sex? I have funny stories that happened to me and my friend, although they are not decent to tell to an educated public. But I don't have any secrets for you. While I'm writing you a letter my sexual fantasy is so played out at least open a page on Pornhub.. Oh, wait, what am I talking about? ))) xxxxxx, Although wait, which section of Pornhub do You prefer?
I really hope to see your new letter soon!
A large number of hot kisses and hugs! Have a good one.
Your kitten Lyudusha

Received: from 38-132-139-167.dynamic-broadband.skybest.com ([38.132.139.167]:64822 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 18:54:57 +0200

PSINet, Inc.
OrgId: PSI
Address: 2450 N Street NW
City: Washington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20037

Image-2140.jpg

Image-2160.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 28, 2021 9:05 pm

Hello my sexy xxxxxx!
I am pleased to write to you in this gorgeous Friday. I am pleased that you like my face. I think that the first impression is always defines the exterior, but often it is the wrong conclusion. I am pleased to hear that I seem attractive to you, because it seems to me that I have a typical face. Thank you for the warm compliment.
I am very happy to see your letter.
You are very hot and sexy man, it can be clearly seen from your letters.
Now I collect things for my trip. My train to Kiev departs in 4 hours, and I need to check whether I collected all the things that will be needed during the trip.
In the end, I leave not for a few days, I am leaving as much as 6 months. Therefore, I must not forget anything. Because of this, so many thoughts in my head and emotions.
I am very glad that very soon we will be able to meet in real life.
I'll be in Kiev for a few days, I need to handle all formalities, and then I shall fly to the United States. I'll get back to you from Kiev. I think I can write you from Internet cafe in Kiev. It is much cheaper than calling. I have now is
not too good situation with cash, so I'll write you e-mail. I am very worried now, I've never been outside Ukraine, and I do not know how you have everything arranged. Your rules of conduct, traditions and customs are still very much a mystery to me. But I'm learning fast! With your help, I sure would succeed.
I just do not know the cost of living in the United States. What do you think, will I be enough monthly salary an Infectious disease physician in the amount of 2800$ usd? In Ukraine it is very big money, but I do not know the
value of the money in the United States.
I think that we can spend this money together, because the money I receive as my personal expenses.
All other expenses related to my accommodation and meals are funded through the government's internship program. Do you think it's good money xxxxxx?
But now a little early to think about it. The money I will have when I arrive in the Washington D.C..
I already told you that I should be in Washington D.C. for 2 weeks. I got all instructions in the Ukrainian embassy and the government will give me my first paycheck for the next personal expenses for my arrival in the United States. After two weeks spent in the Washington D.C. I'm heading into your city. So I want to know all the information in order to avoid any mistakes or problems.
Please write me, how exactly is called your city, and what the closest airport to you. I'll write down this information so that I have not forgotten.
xxxxxx I do not know if you have the opportunity, but I would very much wish we could meet at the airport as soon as I shall fly to the Washington D.C..
I really want to meet you as soon as possible. I am very excited with my thoughts.
It's still just a thought, but I very much hope that soon our dreams will come true. How do you imagine our meeting?
I think we could have lunch somewhere, then walk a little and chat.
And then, I would like to know you more closely! I hope you understand what I mean?
Get ready, I'm getting close, you'll get a ***Removed***, a sex that you had never before this!
And please do not ***Removed*** to, I want all ***Removed***! And now came to me, my girlfriend and I should finish my letter, it will help me to collect things and take them to the station.
I will contact you and give you all the information about my flight as soon as I arrive in Kiev. I finish my letter as soon as read it, please tell me! I wish you good luck!
Even if I do not see your letter from home, I can read it when arrive in Kiev, and it would be very nice.
I really wanted to see the answers to my questions in your letter!
I kiss your whole body! Bye-bye!
Your princess, Lyudusha!

Received: from cpe-24-167-164-25.triad.res.rr.com ([24.167.164.25]:54364 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 22:27:55 +0200

ROAD-RUNNER-5

Image-2313.jpg

Image-2319.jpg

Image-2397.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 29, 2021 4:02 pm

..... nice that she's gone with her Pics to Kiev :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, my favorite Tiger xxxxxx!
I am very pleased to write to you in this Saturday. I am very pleased to receive your new letter. Thank you for what you are close with me. You're important to me and at this stage of my life, I live only for you.
Sorry, but I think we should end our conversation. This is a very unpleasant and painful decision for me. I do not want you to suffer. You became for me a very expensive man, but I see no other solution.
Now I am in Kiev and I am writing from internet cafes. I got to Kiev good, but I have a problem without solving that, I can not come to you. Because, I haven’t small sum of money. For me it's a shame, ask your financial aid, and I will not do that. So, I decided to end our correspondence, because I do not want you to think about me is wrong.
I tried to solve this problem myself, but I did not get. I think that you refuse to help me. As I told you earlier, for this reason that we should end our conversation. I think you're going to accuse me and your confidence in me fade away. I do not want to hear the screams and insults from the person to whom I have a warm, loving feelings. My heart will be broken.
I am in complete disarray, my angel xxxxxxx, I'm really afraid of losing you. I feel so bad now, I shake hands, and quivering voice. On my eyes with tears. I do not know what I do, I think you're not going to help me and you will reject me. Please understand that I do not want to hear it in my address insults and accusations. Please do not tell me bad words.
I look forward to your letter with your thoughts on the matter. I am very afraid of losing you and in your heart do not believe that you refuse to help me.
You're a wonderful person, we have built huge plans for our future. Is this all just collapses in a moment? I do not want and I will not believe it. You should always keep a positive hope. I'm sure between us all out.
Do you agree with me?
During our conversation I am very much accustomed to you, and I want to be with you in real life. I want passionate, to some extent wild, and longer sex with you, my angel xxxxxx. I am burning with the thought that soon you come to me. Now everything is in jeopardy and I am very upset. Probably, I was so stupid, thinking that was
the happiest woman in this vast world.
I look forward to your answer. Bye!
Your passionate kitten, Lyudusha!

Received: from 065-191-153-089.inf.spectrum.com ([65.191.153.89]:63139 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 13:37:33 +0200

Image-2134.jpg

Image-2275.jpg

Image-2281.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 30, 2021 1:35 pm

... I've agreed to stop communication if it is her Wish ... I'm sure this is not the answer she expected ..... let's see :twisted:

Howdy, My Sweet Prince xxxxxxx!
I am very happy to write to you on this Sunday. It is very nice to see your new letter. I will be frank, I slept badly and I don't just get together with thoughts now. In addition, I have little time, but I will try to explain what happened to me. Maybe I myself guilty that it made it, but no matter how there it was, now without solving the problem I would simply have not been released from Ukraine. I hope I can find the right words to explain the essence of the problem with which I encountered. Before my departure, it remains a little time and there is every reason to think that if I do not find the output, we can never meet. I will start with your permission.
We live in different countries, we share different languages, different laws, different traditions. But it seems to interfere with the lives prepared only Ukraine. I can not understand Ukraine Why, as always, they warn about everything at the last moment. The whole problem is that I have debts for utilities for the apartment - unpaid bills for water, gas, electricity, etc. Citizens who do not pay debts to government agencies are not allowed to go beyond Ukraine Until completely debt is paid. To date, my duty to municipal services is about 975$ usd. In my wallet was only 530$ usd, And despite the fact that this money I copied for a long time I had to part with them. I had to give everything that I had for duty to have a chance to fly to you. But nevertheless, now
I am still obliged to pay 445$ usd. Otherwise, I just won't allow to get out of Ukraine. Unfortunately, this law was adopted in our country recently and this was not indicated not in one of the items
when I filed documents for internship. This law was introduced due to the fact that many citizens left abroad and left huge unpaid bills. Municipal services had to wait long until the citizens gather their debt. So I was explained.
I have already tried to find money in Kiev, But I do not know anyone here. I tried to ask the money in advance under the internship program, but authorized agents told me that it was not possible. To their unfortunately, they can not retreat from the terms of the contract. I must solve the problem with the communal service itself. The saddest thing is that I have no opportunity to find any way out of this terrible situation. xxxxxx, You are my only hope for salvation! I really hope for your understanding, trust and support. I dream 445$ usd There was no obstacle for us.
I do not want to lose the opportunity to fulfill all our fantasies. xxxxxx, It is very difficult for me to pick up the words so that in full say, how I want to be with you. The faster I can solve my financial spending, the faster I will
be with you. Now I have to ask you to help me, I have no one to count except you in this world. I really hope that you are able to help me stop being a hostage of my situation. I am very afraid to lose the opportunity to meet and all that arose between us. I understand that this is not an easy time, but only through mutual assistance can we overcome these global difficulties. In any test, real feelings and humanity are shown.
We cannot remain aloof from this global problem. Sitting back is not for me and I hope that you are also used to acting. I am a doctor and ready to help people, while understanding that on the one hand, part of my health may be irretrievably lost. On the other hand, I understand that I can benefit a huge number of people and perhaps my efforts will help them save their lives.
By helping me, you are helping humanity! I'm asking you to think of something, find a way out of the situation! You are a strong and brave man, my support and support, except for you, no one will help me... You are the only main and important person in my life! I believe that you can come up with something, I hope very much for you. You are my hero, you should be, I believe in you!
I am really very ashamed that you have to contact you for help, but I do not have another chance now. I want to believe that I'm the road to you and stand more than 975$ usd. For me personally, you have become my only family and the best friend. You are kind, gentle and caring person I sincerely believe that my man really thinks about me and will make everything to help me. If you want, I can write you a debt receipt that I will return to you all you will help me. I hope you will not leave me in this difficult situation. Do you remember what I told you? I will get my first salary within 2-3 days after arrival in Washington D.C..
I swear that I will return you all you can help me now, as soon as I get it. But first I need to fly out of Ukraine.
I really hope that you will help me, I am sure that together we can find a way to solve our fate.
I know that we are created for each other, and money is just paper. No one can convince me that you can buy real love and feelings for money. But without your help, our dreams will remain only with dreams.
I really need you and I am very ashamed that I now look in your eyes as a beggar on the street. At least at this moment I feel like this. I do not have confidence in tomorrow, I do not know what will happen to me in this huge city and it scares me very much. I beg you next to me now and do not forget to write me. Now I need your attention more than ever before. I really want to take you by hands and walk around the world only with positive emotions. I really hope that your letter will scratch my depressive days here and will give a ray of light.
Sorry I have to finish my letter, I need to free the computer, my time comes out. I send the most passionate and sweet kisses to you, my tiger! With best regards.
Your loving and bored pussy Lyudusha!

Received: from [68.250.12.95] (port=51351 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 14:55:52 +0200

SBCIS-SIS80
AT&T Corp.
OrgId: AC-3280
Address: 16331 NE 72nd Way
Address: Attn: IP Management
City: Redmond
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98052

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Liudmyla Martynenko; <l.soulful@tdmu.club>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 31, 2021 9:46 pm

Hello, my darling prince xxxxxxx!
I am very glad to write to you in this Monday. I am very pleased to receive your sweet letter. I thank you for what you do not refuse to help me. Please tell me the exact date when you send the necessary money. I have very little time, I can be excluded from the internship program at any time. Whatever it is, I need to know the exact date of the money check.
Thank you for what you are doing our future a reality! Only because of you, very soon we will be able to feel the warmth and sweetness of our lips, can I come to you and whisper how much I love you! I want to look into your deep, filled with passion eyes.
Closing your eyes, I imagine our first, the joint overnight. First, we'll drink a glass of fine wine or champagne.
Then, I'll put you in a comfortable chair and start dancing for you ***Removed***. I shall take the costume doctor. Are you ready to be my patient? I promise you it will not hurt, but on the contrary, I will try to give you maximum pleasure. Then, I will gently remove from your clothes, and we find ourselves in a lot of emotions, on
our bed. I'll ***Removed***. At this point I would like to conclude my thoughts, to keep the suspense for our
personal meeting.
I can not live without you, my prince xxxxxx. Without you in my life has no meaning. I promise you that I will do
our life together beautiful. I'll always be faithful to you alone. Between us can not stand up any barriers.
The most important thing is that we were able to build genuine, trusting relationships. Fate has allowed us to meet, and we did not miss this chance.
I love you and I once again want to thank you for what you have not left me alone in this difficult, terrible situation. Thanks for your help. I will never forget your kindness. See you.
I look forward to your new email to me.
Your sweet pussy, Lyudusha!
PS: I just looked on the internet and it turns out there are many options for how to send money instantly from
the United States to Ukraine. Judging by the reviews on the Internet, the most frequently used companies are: Western Union, MoneyGram, RiaMoneyTransfer, Xoom. There are these companies in almost every city, and you
can see a convenient company with an office closest to you on the official websites of these companies. You can also try to send money online without going to the office. I ask you to first try to send this from your home, put yourself at unnecessary risk to nobody by visiting crowded places during the period when the virus is raging.
You will need my personal information to send a quick money transfer:
My first name: Liudmyla
My family name: Martynenko
city: Kiev
If you need more of my personal data to send a fast money transfer through any of these companies,
just ask me about it. Perhaps I missed something when I studied the websites of these companies.

Received: from cpe-45-36-109-122.triad.res.rr.com ([45.36.109.122]:52205 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
(Exim .94.2)
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 22:39:49 +0200

RRMA

Image-2261.jpg

Image-2793.jpg

..... 2 Pics not family-friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:05 pm

.... seems she don't want my Help now .... nothing, only a ancient Sexstory

Hi my love xxxxxxx!
I am pleased to write to you in this Tuesday. I am glad to receive your letter.
In his letter, I want a little dream about our future meeting:
I come to you, you meet me at the airport with flowers. I'm getting off the plane in a luxurious evening dress. You come, I embrace you and kiss you, you smell my perfume. I ask you, how are you was your day... We sit in the car and drive to your home, on the way you done for groceries for dinner. We come to your home. I cook a great meal: fried chicken in the oven with pineapple and nuts, even boiled potatoes, cooked in a mushroom sauce. Then we go into the dining room, I light a candle, and you discover a delicious wine, playing romantic music. We are doing a sip, and I'm supper. We eat and talk about everything, never taking his eyes from each other. After dinner, you invite me for a slow dance. We dance not long, as both of us feeling overwhelmed, you start kissing me softly and sensually. Caresses my breasts, I shoot with you suit and shirt. Kiss your strong chest, every inch of your body. I fall below, and remove from your pants, his hands begin to caress your body love and pleasure. At this time, continue to kiss passionately and sensuously. Then he kneels down and touch the lips of your body love, I see how it starts ***Removed***. I spend it on ***Removed***. We go into the bedroom, you xxxxx undress me, we are fully exposed. I go to the window, open it, the street was dark and empty, fresh air blowing my hair. You come back and start to caress me. First chest then lower you touch my ***Removed***,
I feel the heat that comes from you. You come at me from behind and ***Removed***. You grip my breasts in his hands. We begin ***Removed***. We are moving away from the window, you lie down on the bed I caress your body, your whole body of love, then sit on top of you. You lie and do not move, I start to ***Removed***. Catching the right rhythm, I start to move ***Removed***, I can feel it. With every minute I'm***Removed***,
I fall exhausted on your chest and lay there for several minutes, until ***Removed***. Then we go into the shower, I have my strong your body while you wash your my fragile. We go into the bedroom and fell asleep in each other's arms...
I love you more than life xxxxxx!
I want to be with you, I need your love and affection, you lit in my heart the fire of love that burns me up inside, I can not work, I only think about you now every day and every hour, every minute. Not a moment that
I had not thought about you.
I love you!
Best wishes!
Sensual kiss you and hug
Your Lyudusha!
10000000 kisses for you!

Received: from [68.168.208.140] (port=55032 helo=[10.111.4.73]) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 21:14:42 +0200

Interserver, Inc
OrgId: INTER-83
Address: 110 Meadowlands Pkwy
Address: 1st Floor
City: Secaucus
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07094

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:45 pm

.... I've ask her if she want my Help now or still bore me with ancient Sexstories ..... she continues with this
old Stories

Hello again my love xxxxxx!
I am very pleased to write to you in this Wednesday. I was terribly glad to receive your letter sexy again, do not leave my mind, I want you my love Eric! Are you ready to meet with me?
Theme of sex and love is very important and I feel from your words as you are sexy and sensual, I like it very much. Of course, I'll be happy to engage with you love because you want it, though every day, can be the first time, even several times a day if you do not mind? Each of us has a lot of great sex dreams and each of our dream is unique and we need as soon as possible to implement them! I am now just waiting for when it will be, I can not live without you, and I want to feel your kindness to me, I want to feel like you kiss my ***Removed***, as you caress ***Removed***, I want to feel ***Removed***, I dream about it.
I want to ***Removed***.
I want to feel like ***Removed***, it is also sweet, probably like you said. I want to experience it with you,
I see that you are very experienced, sensitive and gentle man, so I fully trust in the sex you, we will use whatever position you like what you are. As I write these lines I feel the ***Removed***. I want you xxxxx!
We should be together! And I very much hope that it will be very soon!
With Best wishes!
Your love Lyudusha!
1000000 kisses for you!

Received: from cpe-69-132-21-58.carolina.res.rr.com ([69.132.21.58]:51482 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 21:31:16 +0200

Interserver, Inc
OrgId: INTER-83
Address: 110 Meadowlands Pkwy
Address: 1st Floor
City: Secaucus
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07094

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:29 pm

Hey xxxxxx
What’s going on?
May this day, like a miracle, Bring joy again and again. And may success, happiness and love meet you everywhere.
I haven't heard from you in days. I like to think it's not my fault. Maybe my letter didn't seem too Frank to you? I hope you didn't text me just because you were busy. I don't know why you didn't answer my letter, and I want to know why.
With my message, I want to give you a little piece of happiness. It's important to me that we can talk about personal things. I wish you a good day and hope to receive your letter soon.
It truly is very important for me.
Don't tend to forget me, reply as early as you can.
Wish you all the best! Sincerely yours Lyudusha.

Received: from cpe-71-68-13-214.carolina.res.rr.com ([71.68.13.214]:58807 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 12:34:02 +0200

RRMA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:43 pm

Howdy, my delicious xxxxxx!
I am pleased to write to you in this Sunday. It's not very easy for me to find time to visit an Internet cafe and write to you. My last days are very stressful and I try to solve the situation with all my might, but I never forgot about you and always try to write a letter for you and share my news. I went to the Bank to ask for a loan.
I explained the situation, but the Manager said that the system shows a failure due to the lack of a certificate from the last place of work as I was not arranged officially. I don't stop trying to find someone to lend me the money I need, but unfortunately I don't have any good news for me. I ask my friend again, but for my friend 445$ usd this is a very large amount and I am not angry to her and I am sympathetic to refusals. Don't think
I'm complaining, but that's the reality. I understand that everyone has their own expenses and financial obligations.
I am very grateful to you for your sensitive attitude to my problem, and all I would like you to be with me now. It is at such moments that I want to feel loved and desired, to have a man next to me who would take my hand and pull me out of this swamp of circumstances. I find it increasingly difficult to believe in my success with solving this financial problem. I can't sit in a Dorm in 4 walls, I try to walk around Kiev more to distract myself from negative thoughts about my failure in my head. I hate this country for their stupid laws! Why do I suffer because someone tried to steal from me? I don't understand why the government writes such laws and forces ordinary people to be hostages of these laws? For me this situation once again proves that I decided to leave this country for a reason and start a new life in .
By the way, I ask my curator again to try to ask him to contact my curator in and ask for an advance payment for my internship. My curator even laughed when I asked him about it. He said that no one will pay me until
I start my practice. He said he understood my situation but couldn't help me. He asked him not to disturb me with my problems and pointed out the fact that he had already helped me with housing in the hostel, said that he was busy now and he would soon have a meeting and just hung up. At this point, I thought about finding a quick income in Kiev, because every day my time to solve my financial problem is running out.
The sad thing is that I have to pay my debt anyway 445$ usd and I will lose the opportunity to pass practice in . Of course I will still have my work visa for 180 days and I will be able to fly to any part of but what's the point
if I can't work in my specialty? I do not want to be a burden for my future man and I believe that I should work and bring income to the family. I am so arranged and unfortunately I will not be able to sit still. As I promised you earlier that when I come to , I will give you back 445$ usd in next 2-3 days, as soon as I paid the first salary. Money does not keep you waiting, but here we met and dreams for the future can be destroyed in one moment and I do not want that! We walked for a long time to set goals and do not need to go to the course.
I believe that in a relationship, both partners should be a support and support for each other.
My favorite xxxxxxx, I have never been in such a difficult situation, but I do not despair and try to find a solution.
I thought that I need to look on the Internet for vacancies in Kiev. I found some tempting ads and plan to go
for an interview soon to find out all the details. I have always solved all my problems on my own, and I am extremely uncomfortable being in this situation. I do not want to deviate from my goal, I sincerely wish to get to as soon as possible to get the necessary documents and meet with my xxxxxx.
Living here in Kiev is not easy for me, I have to spend money every day to buy food and travel around the city. Sometimes I want to give up everything and go back to so these identical days of searching for money are over. Unfortunately, I can't do this, because it won't change anything for the better, it will only add to my problems. This is all my fault, and I want to apologize for giving you false hope that we will meet soon. But I try not to despair and sincerely hope that we can see each other in the near future in a romantic setting. I will do everything in my power to quickly meet and touch you. I hope you want it as much as I do.
I will try to find a way to earn or borrow money so that I can continue on the path to my dream of meeting my loved one as soon as possible xxxxxx. I'm sorry, I have to finish my letter. I hope that when I find time to visit the Internet cafe again I will see your warm and tender message for me. Your letters are very important to me and I hope that you will understand that I write to you about my everyday life here in Kiev.
Kiss you! Bye-bye.
With great respect,
Your little girl, Lyudusha!

Received: from cpe-174-106-95-22.carolina.res.rr.com ([174.106.95.22]:54445 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 13:41:26 +0200

RRMA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:40 pm

Howdy my love xxxxxx!
I am pleased to write to you in this Monday. My love, I love you very much. xxxxx, every day I think about you every day I dream about how we're going to live together. I really need, I have never met such a wonderful person like you. Without you I can not live another minute and. My love xxxxxx, I need you like the air. You know that no air no man can live, even the most powerful, and this is how I can not live without you.
My love, I really miss you. I want to quickly arrive to you and stay with you throughout your life, take care of you, love you.
If only I had the opportunity, I dropped everything and immediately sat down to a plane and flown to you.
I love you xxxxxx, I can not live without you.
My love, you are my prince on a white horse. I really miss you. Before going to sleep I think of you when I go to the bathroom, I think of you when I get up early in the morning, I think of you. My biggest dream is to see you in reality. I am very happy that soon our dream come true, and you and I will be together. This will be the happiest day of my life. I love you very much.
I want to show you all my love for you. I so much want to be with you, that all my senses are not written on paper, not to express in writing. You'll see everything when we see you. I want to love you and be loved.
I know that you love me. I'm very happy, I'm happy. You gave me your love, you showed me how to love.
You're careful, you are a wonderful person. And I'm no one to want to be apart from you, I want to be with you. With you I feel good with you I feel like the happiest girl on earth.
I do not need anyone but you, I need you, and only you.
I love you xxxxxx. And I have more than one you do not.
I look forward to your good news.
Write to me, I'll look forward to your letter.
Love, miss you, gently and passionately kiss you.
Best wishes!
Your Lyudusha!
1000000000 kisses for you!

Received: from [71.69.184.25] (port=59052 helo=activate.adobe.com) by business108.web-hosting.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 17:59:15 +0200

RRMA

Return to “Russian scammers”