It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina; <irinascvorts@gmail.com/skvortcoira@gmail.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <skvortcoira@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:27 pm

..... Drama queen ... I ask her only for what she need a Translator :whoops: :-? ... If the egg is already broken, then we can also step on it

hy are you cursing ?? I made a mistake in the translator ... Generally, I'm sorry, but you seem very aggressive.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([85.249.25.247])
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 20:11:27 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel Abuse Department
now Vimpelcom Business Abuse Department
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:42 pm

.... now the Cat is out of the bag

I don't know much English, but I know and I use the help of a translator. What's wrong with that?

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([85.249.29.170])
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 17:05:07 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:49 pm

... this is the best example in 13 years RS ..... when Boris cannot send his pre-written Letters and must think self ...... he's complete lost and helpless .....

I told You my whole life, and you tell me I'm not honest?

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([85.249.28.34])
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 17:23:54 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

..... interesting that one can find this IP now on a Banlist of a russian Gamingpage :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

N. N.; <iraskvorco@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 16, 2021 2:20 pm

..... no comment to this crap

Hey! I'm glad I can write to you! You wrote to me on the old mail. This is my new mail. I am not using that old post. I hope you haven't forgotten me yet :). I was at work, so I couldn't write to you. Now I am free, and now I can write you a letter. I hope it will be interesting for us to learn more about each other. In each of our letters, I want to share a photo. Write me something about yourself. I will gladly answer all your questions. Now I will wait for your letter.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([81.222.189.226])
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 20:31:58 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <iraskvorco@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Hi, I'm glad you wrote to me. Sorry I couldn't answer you right away, I was busy. Well, I hope that you will be pleased to read my letter and see my photos. I don't even know where exactly to start our acquaintance. For me, acquaintance on the Internet is unusual. And this is my first time doing this. But I hope that we can find a common language of communication. Do you agree with me? Now I am single, and I do not have a boyfriend, and I want to try to find my other half on the Internet. Well, to be honest, I'm a little shy girl to meet on the street. But now you have written to me, and we have the opportunity to get to know each other better. Hope you don't mind? And what exactly prompted you to get acquainted on the Internet? It will be interesting for me to know about this. Probably that you are also lonely, and want to find your other half? I'm right? Now I think I need to tell a little about myself. I'm 28 years old. I believe that this age is suitable for a girl to start a family. I've never been married. I have no children. I devote all my free time to work. Work for me is the most important occupation. I work as a secretary for an industrial firm. And I really like my job. I am also interested to learn more about your work. Hope you can tell me. And also tell me about your life. What exactly do you do in your free time, and how your days go. I think it will be interesting for us to learn about each other. I want our communication to only develop in the future. Since I spend a lot of time at work, I can only write to you once a day, sometimes I will try to write more often. Hope you won't be mad at me for this? I will send you some of my photos so that you have at least some idea of ​​me. Hope you are happy to see them. And now I will be happy to wait for your answer. Your new friend Irina.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([85.249.25.41])
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 17:32:24 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-001361357.jpg

IMG-006265721.jpg

IMG-0064318654.jpg

vaalium
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <skvortcoira@gmail.com>

Postby vaalium » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:35 am

Hello, I've been waiting all day to answer you. I thought you would write to me or not. And now I open the email, and I see your letter. It immediately became pleasant. I wonder what you do all day and how you spend it. Tell us more. And I'll tell you about myself. Ask me about everything that interests you. By the way, I forgot to write you that I live in Russia. Do you mind that? I think that distance is not a problem for our communication. Tell me, what is your idea of ​​Russia? Because I know that many people speak very badly about Russia, especially in Europe. But this is not the case. Agree that in every country there are bad people, and good ones. I want to get to know you better. My personal life has gone badly. And I'm very lonely in this world.
I have never in my life met a man whom I could really love. Of course there was a man in my life. But I couldn't really love. Moreover, he cheated on me with my best friend. Therefore, over time, it began to seem to me that my love is somewhere far away from me. And so I decided to try my happiness on the Internet. I am already 28 years old. Years go by, and I don't even have anyone to talk to, I have no one to open my soul to.
It's very good that you wrote to me. I really enjoyed writing to you. And it seems to me that I can trust you. Most of my friends are already married and have children. Talking to them, I understand that life is very cruel. There are good times and bad times in life. But they do not feel the way I do, because there is a loved one next to them. They have someone to lean on. There is a second half that will support you in difficult times. In the evening, having come home, I don't even know what to do, sometimes I want to dissolve, disappear. Loneliness overcomes my soul. How I wish there was a man next to me whom I truly fell in love with! What exactly do you want in life? I wish you to find a second half in the near future. Youth passes, and I want to be happy. So that the people who are next to me were the same happy. I hope that you were interested in learning about me,
and our interests coincide. I'll be waiting for your letter. In this letter, I will send you some of my photos again.
I think you have something to write to me.

Received: from WINDOWS-MB2BGGT ([81.222.189.129])
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 17:11:39 +0800

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-002468561.jpg

IMG-00724514.jpg

IMG-008945725.jpg

..... Pic 3 ..... Greetz from the Kazan Airport :D :D

.... by the way, what is she doing (obviously not alone) on the Airport :D
I found too this airport when, she sent me this pic. Google is awesome :D

vaalium
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <irinascvorts@gmail.com/skvortcoira@gmail.com

Postby vaalium » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:44 am

Hello, now she/he have new email kris28iva@gmail.com. Same pic and eimails coming. :D

vaalium
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vaalium » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:35 am

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:53 pm

.... how did she come of the idea to send this Video? Did you tell something?

olinad
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby olinad » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:58 am

j'ai recu la meme vidéo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:51 pm

.... interesting but still ....... Boris don't send this "Bad Finger" Video without a Reason or "just for Fun". Only when he's blown or somebody "enlightened" him. Thats against the Rules here (and not only here) and Account will be closed.

vaalium
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vaalium » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:32 pm

I said only that i dont belive this scamshit. I respect all privacy here.
I was thinking this some Nigerian scammer, then i found this forum.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:12 pm

..... yes but its unusual to post a Video without any Information. Some more Details would not hurt. :)

Return to “Russian scammers”