It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga S. Romantseva; <vmirinovas38@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:28 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hello sweetheart, I hope we have a bond and friendship !? My letter is for you - a man from another country.
| This is my first acquaintance via the Internet. | For me, acquaintance with the help of a dating site for the first time.]
[I really want to destroy my loneliness and be happy with a worthy man. perhaps a big surprise for you?)
that i am writing to you! I accidentally discovered your letter! in my spam box, so I decided to answer you!)
maybe fate intervenes and we have great friendship and communication with you! ?? how are you ?
I'll tell you about myself in in a nutshell - my name is Olga,
I'm 38 years old, I work in a construction company. I live in Russia in the countryside,
I hope to see an answer from you.
Olga >> vmirinovas38@gmail.com

Received: from hrpru ([188.162.198.38])
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 10:09:33 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

127.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <vmirinovas38@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

Hello my lovely menn, I was surprised when I see your letter in my mail! I'm wondering, I decided to write to you.
hope we will shave a strong bond for friendship and communication !! I have many different interests, I love sports, I
Run often, especially now in the warm season, sometimes do
I ride a bike ! my name is Olga, i am full 38 years old, I live in Russia, in a small town in the countryside!
I have a good job, many friends, I am lonely, I hope to have communication and friendship with you!
hope to see an answer from you! A new acquaintance in your life,
sincerely from Russia Olga >> vironnasaskisss38@gmail.com

Received: from [178.176.174.112]
From: "luizfernandolealdade2012@gmail.com" <luizfernandolealdade2012@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 04:10:00 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

eik306-Fk-N7w.jpg

..... when we go after the Number plate of the white Car behind her, then we're in Moscow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:38 pm

.... finally from 419 ... when she's divorced since 5 years, why then still this Weddingring :disagree:

Good afternoon dear friend xxxxxx! Man !! a big surprise for me that you answered me! Thank you very much,
I am very pleased! I don't care about age! The most important, that a man has a kind heart and a good character !! my full name is Romantseva Olga Sergeevna - this is my full name, surname and patronymic!))
I am now 38 years old, I am divorced and not married for 5 years. I have been working by profession for 12 years. I am the head of a large company in the design department. That is, we sculpt furniture, project sketches, my height is 168 cm, weight is 58 kg! blue eyes, smile)) I keep myself in shape!
I love to do yoga and fitness, run in the park, ride a bike! I have son ! his name is Ivan. he is 8 years old and he goes to school! he is a very handsome boy and smart! in life I am happy, I have a good job, I also have my own apartment, where we live together with my son. often on weekends we go to a country house to my parents! the most important thing in my life I have a beloved son! also we have a big family and very friendly! we often spend time together! I have a driver's license and drive a car.
I just want to meet a man! good and kind! to create a strong and loyal family !! now i need it, i'm a lonely girl and looking for a soul mate, i wanted to build relationships based on honesty, trust and confidence based on mutual concern. I will be honest, attentive and always To be sincere. Of course I want to meet a decent man
fall in love and enjoy life together ...
I'm glad we met, and I'm glad to get to know you better to find out. Tell me more about yourself and send me your Photos! really want to meet a good man! I hope fate and we can build something together !? what do you think dear ?! Do you like me in the photo? and I also love romantic evenings for two. are you talking about yourself? Do you have children? Do you have a wife? What are your hobbies? Work? what do you want in life Wife? Entertainment? or something different? I am looking for a man from other countries with whom I can
live happily together, with whom I can live in partnership on an equal footing. OK, darling xxxxxx !!
with this I will end my letter! I hope to see a detailed answer from you! best wishes from Russia! Olga

Received: from [192.168.0.100] ([136.169.210.198])
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 17:09:36 +0300

UBN ............... next from this Gang
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

11199428-952381561462631-1066827545-n.jpg

20633918-1421011707936737-389530869204779008-n.jpg

isugb-Uw-IEOo.jpg

Ner-K7-YXic-ZU.jpg

GESn-Ox-Gu-Q.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga S. Romantseva; <vmirinovas38@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:31 pm

Hello again Dear Friend xxxxxx !! And Good morning)) how are you? how did you sleep !? I woke up ... in a great mood! prepare breakfast for son Ivan, and drink coffee. And immediately answer you! you interested me very much !! just didn't send you a letter right away! finish writing at work !! I am very glad to receive your letter!
I was glad to know more about you, I studied it closely. It helps me get to know you better and understand your personality. and open up to you and tell you about my qualities and my family! Nowadays, online dating is becoming more and more popular among people. There are many relationship success stories that started out this way. I decided to search the Internet. I think this is a good tool for meeting new people, and why not, including for people living in another country. After that friendship, good relationship in love, fate will decide ... now I'm just writing to you !! since you are suitable for me as a man! When I find a man interesting, nationality and distance are not my top priorities. I pay more attention to the character of the person and whether the harmony between them is correct. In general, I'm not looking for long-term penpals, or anyone who just talks
all the time but doesn't get turned on. ; O) Yes, when I love someone, I don't know the distance - watch the movie Insomnia in Seattle! All this is possible, and in the modern world by air, these distances are no longer great! I am proud of my family! I have a very big family ! My parents live in a country house 50 km from the city. my grandmother is alive, my grandfather Vadim went through the whole Great Patriotic War, he was at
the front.
I really miss his affection and good attitude towards me! grandfather and grandmother raised me for a long time, because my parents worked a lot, we lived in the village, we had a big house. My Childhood was like an unassembled mosaic, it contains both light and dark colors. Although childhood lasts so little time, I believe
that this is the most important moment in a person's life. Childhood is each person's own fairy tale. In childhood, people believe in magic, in Santa Claus and Snow Maiden, they believe that there is only good and
it always triumphs over evil. Childhood is a small land of happiness. People always remember childhood and will never forget, and the main role in childhood is played by the family, the love of relatives and friends ...
tell us how your childhood was? I think this is the happiest time in my life! I also have an older sister! we have
a difference of 4 years, my sister lives happily, married! also my parents are now retired, my mother is a housewife, my father loves fishing, hunting. and does a lot of garden work. I also have a favorite aunt and uncle! and niece !! we often get together on weekends or holidays! And have a good time and paddle! this is
a little story about me and my family! I wish you to have a nice day ! Good job ! Have a good mood !! Best regards from Russia! your friend Olga

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 18:41:43 +0300

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

10401698-254769874726857-969117592-n.jpg

10474973-396047307199631-1288743605-n.jpg

JPS10025.jpg

..... again some FB-Pics???? :thinking: :whoops: :-? :-? :-?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <ssvikilovasolgakiss38@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:00 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

Hi Dear man!! My letter is just for you - a man from another country.
My goal is to find a real man for a life together and a happy family.
My name is Olga, I am 38 years old. In my free time I spend the evening with friends, and sometimes I stay at home and read books.
In a man, in my opinion, the main thing is to sincerely love his woman.
A man should bring a woman spiritual satisfaction and peace of mind, just from the fact that he is near.
I am looking forward to your reply! With great greetings from Russia Olga >>> ssvikilovasolgakiss38@gmail.com

Received: from [178.176.175.193] (port=49871 helo=djoou) by box5571.bluehost.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:01:37 +0300
X-Source-IP: 178.176.175.193

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

eik306-Fk-N7w.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <olgaloverkisssarinovassd@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:42 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hello my lovely! man!)) It is very pleasant to write to you, you are the first man from another country to whom i am writing a letter.
My life search led me to you - a foreign man. Online dating is a new stage in my life.
Men in my country have completely stopped paying attention to women. The opinion of women, in our country,
is not respected by men at all. Men here are looking for only satisfaction of their needs, not love.
From the fact that I was tired of lies and deceit, I decided to look for love in another country.
My search for happiness in our country did not lead to anything, and now I began to search on the Internet.
My name is Olga, 38 years old. I live in Russia, in a small town. Education - Medical Institute, but I work in a different profession. I try to look after my appearance,
I visit the fitness room. I am fond of sports and keep track of my figure. On weekends I prefer walking around the city, as well as out-of-town rest.
When there are days off from work, I spend them with my family.
From a lot of work, there was no time for my personal life, but now I am in an active search for happiness.
I am waiting for your answer to me so that I can tell you a lot of interesting things about myself.
Your new friend in life, Olga. >>> olgaloverkisssarinovassd@gmail.com

Received: from oxgsb (unknown [178.176.174.126])
From: "warrenfarm188@gmail.com" <warrenfarm188@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 22:41:35 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

11326091-701988523240917-1205194955-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:36 pm

Good Morning My Dear Friend and Man xxxxxx !! Thanks for your letter ! I feel with a woman's heart that we are suitable for each other !!
I am pleased that you write to me!
I woke up and the first thought makes me read your letter and answer you! then and cook breakfast!
In the morning I woke up on a good day, the sun is outside the window !! ))
it gives me a great mood, thoughts overwhelm me to write you a letter and probably share a small part of my life, deeply or not depends on the state of my soul now open to you, yes, outside the window is the month of July and great impressions arise of a walk with you, communication, share our thoughts! drink coffee, and of course look into each other's eyes with extraordinary thoughts of complete harmony, family, confident life and any serious relationship.
for me a happy family is a great example of a good upbringing of a person, of course it is the separation of two related sides, a lot of upbringing and the values ??of life, say great-grandfathers, fathers, husbands, my Grandfather always brought me up exentrically correctly, as my mother brought him up, it was 1923 my grandfather had a great-grandfather, these are revolutionary times upbringing, the consciousness that this is a strong and happy family! - And my Grandfather put all the strength and manners of my upbringing, my grandfather's values ??were respect, kindness, honesty and always correctly evaluate communication with grandchildren and grandchildren. always grandfather and dad did not talk love for all children, there was always equal and sincere love, of course, as a girl, I received more attention and some more adorable moments and restraints, I remembered how we shared 23 sweets with my sister, of which there were a lot of sucking lollipops , our grandfather always told and taught us to do honestly, and to share the treat correctly!
that's why I am now given a lot in life, in my family there is always harmony, and children are always happy and kind to the attitude of the people around them!
I usually don't say much, but it depends on what the subject is about.
If I am interested in this topic, I can talk a lot and I like to hear smart people.
In my free time I am often in nature, I like to travel, swim, ride a bike, relax with a good book or meet friends.
When I travel or on vacation, I prefer to go to the sea. Choosing places to stay,
I usually prefer a lot of nature or quiet places. Where do you want to go on vacation?
My family is big ! and we often always spend time! every weekend I go to my parents in a country house)
my mom and dad live in a village 50 km from the city! my dad is already retired, dad's name is Sergei, he is 68 years old, my dad is a former policeman, and how already 10 years of retirement! dad loves fishing and hunting, my dad is a strict father! always fair.
dad does not like lies and always his principle is honesty! my mother is Nadezhda, my mother is 67 years old,
my mother worked in the kindergarten as a teacher of children! now also retired! and is engaged in housekeeping.
I really love my parents !! they gave me a good upbringing! education !
I studied in Moscow at the large state university of Moscow State University! and received a good higher education!
I also have an older sister, her name is Svetlana,
she is 42 years old, my sister has a happy family and has a husband! also i have my aunt and uncle!
and my grandmother is Alive - her name is Lida! also have a niece Christina, she graduated from college and police school!
and now the police are working in the Bodies !! ) followed in the footsteps of grandfather) Smile))
i hope to see your answer about your family! ??
such a story about my family!
Our family is very friendly. And she means a lot to me. I want her to stay that way forever, and I myself do everything so that others feel my support and contribution to strengthening our family.
Each family should have their own traditions, their own family holidays. We in the family often remember the funny events that happened to us.
These memories create a warm and cordial atmosphere in the home. We love to have home holidays. For us, these are, first of all, smiles, laughter, gifts, friends, close people with whom you want to meet and communicate. We all prepare for family holidays together and look forward to them. All this brings us together and brings joy.
Holidays are unforgettable experiences for our family. We celebrate family holidays at home, on an interesting trip, in nature. Often, we are joined by friends of parents whose children have long become my friends.
I think that the home holiday in which both adults and children take part is good. Such an evening of children with their parents is a bridge that unites the family.
Okay my Dear ! I am waiting for your answers! Always with respect and good wishes! Your Olga
Good parenting again! The main value! of course, this is impossible without a beloved man ...
now I am also raising my son, I took many of the efforts of my grandfather and dad into the upbringing of my beloved son Ivan, family at every time, that is 60 years, 90 that 2000, that 2021 is the most important value of life and more almost complete objectivity of family happiness and one whole circle of the genus. for me, my family and husband are reasonably the most important and most important goal of my life now!
therefore I am writing to you my thoughts and details of my family! I hope to have a full-fledged family and, like my Grandpa, also live happily and forever of all days. Yes, thanks to my dad he gave me a good education, upbringing, I also had a bad experience with my husband, now I'm 101% sure that together we can create a strong and happy family) to put us in a place with you?
we also get up in the morning on a beautiful May day,
we have children waking up .... two boys and I love my daughter) everyone says good morning)
daughter says my beloved dad to pour me some juice ... beloved son Maxim asks - dad and mom are screaming !!!
what are we going to have breakfast ?? what porridge .... what fruit mush ... the youngest son to sleep in a little crib!
Can you imagine what a confident mood and goals in life will be! a big and strong family is the key to success for a happy and confident family!
are you ready for such steps? yes of course ... these are my thoughts and the subconscious of the female part and the success of the family.
yes, we need to take many steps towards such success, notice? we have already taken two steps forward.
now I have shared with you frankly from my morning mood, smile)
I'm not a poet .... so my soul is determined to write to you and tell you some goals, my preferences for a happy family!
yes a big fact, envy of a man, his character, confidently complete relationship to the family, parents, and many qualities of life.
There should be sincerity in everything. especially in the family! then the family will be happy and insanely happy!
And full of happiness, bliss and bliss, I'll be back again Early May morning. The sun had not yet risen, but it was already getting light outside the window.
I already got up, and now contemplating you, immersed in such a sensitive sleep, I thought that you are a wonderful man, especially when you sleep ... And a lock of hair that slept on your face, and those lips that once gave tenderness and affection - everything in you was beautiful today.
Not daring to disturb your light sleep, and enjoying your beauty,
I sit down next to you and can't take my eyes off you. The sun appears on the horizon and minute by minute fills the room with gentle, morning light. It slowly approaches you step by step and here you are, already blinking from the sun that has fallen on you, you wake up and open amazingly blue, like the sky, eyes on a cloudless spring morning.
And the sun, reflected in them, gives them a magical enchanting shine. Well my dear man, I hope my story has given you strength and confidence in our relationship, serious relationship, family and children!
now we are taking the third step of our relationship depending on our deeply respected ideas and goals in life!
I wish you a good and happy morning) drink coffee with thoughts with me. Your Olga from Russia)

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 14:34:57 +0300

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

my-mam.jpg

my-mam-and-dad.jpg

RLhr-O0c-Yw1s.jpg

мама и сестра.jpg

Иван.jpg

мой отец.jpg

моя бабушка.jpg

племянница 2019_10_15.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <imjustanangel8@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:54 pm

...... from DLB-Spam

My name is Olga, I am 38 years old. In my free time I spend the evening with friends, and sometimes I stay at home and read books.
A man should bring a woman spiritual satisfaction and peace of mind, just from the fact that he is near.
I am looking forward to your reply! With great greetings from Russia Olga >>> imjustanangel8@gmail.com

Received: from [188.162.43.115] (helo=fohj) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
From: "joeljonthomas@gmail.com" <joeljonthomas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 01:10:02 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

19955496-1921640614743944-6277514742315614208-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:57 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

I am looking forward to your reply! With great greetings from Russia Olga >>> imjustanangel8@gmail.com

Received: from [188.162.43.115] (helo=kdflz) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 21:40:50 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

isugb-Uw-IEOo.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:41 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Received: from vdjcn (unknown [178.176.174.161])
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 09:54:07 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

127.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:05 pm

Nice day my dear man !! I am very pleased to see a letter from you!
always when I see I have great emotions for you) today is Saturday, wonderful weekend) wonderful weather!
Today my son and I are leaving for our parents in a country house to have a good time with our family! my satrash sister will also come, with my husband and children! we love to get together! talk a lot, walk in the woods! swim, go to the Russian bath!
have a good dinner. How do you spend time !? Are you thinking about me ? I always think about you ! and bored ))
I'm serious about you! and I only want a serious relationship !! I'll write you a letter on Monday!
because there is a bad internet! I wish you a great weekend! Have a good mood ! I am waiting for your letter) !!
a million kisses your Olga from Russia !!

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 17:26:17 +0300

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

39333336-222728135265535-405805281973370880-n.jpg

39651434-518510461927887-6375293817452494848-n.jpg

58698689-116977245949271-5064704406173166821-n.jpg .... 11.05.2019

...... Pic 3

Анастасия Ляшенко (Кудинкина)/Anastasiya Lyashenko (Kudinkina)

.... her Car have a Numberplate from Moscow & her Son was born in UNICORN MED in Sankt Petersburg 14.01.2018 ... maried since 07.07.2012 with Роман Ляшенко

.instagram.com/_anastasiya90_/

https:/ /vk.com/id21533800

.... Profile by ok.ru removed

https:/ /vkhistory.pro/id21533800

https:/ /namebook.club/profile/lyashenko-anastasiya-903124578

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Hello dear !! Lovely xxxxx ,
How is your week going? Today I apologize because I will answer later than usual.
Yesterday I had a long day with my family. also a lot of work! you need to do everything
also a lot of different things around the apartment, cleaning, cooking dinner and so on ...
Thank you for all the details of your life, what you describe is very nice and interesting.
I look forward to our friendship and am glad to receive your letter and send your photos.
I enjoyed reading your detailed and emotional description of your entire family.
It helped me to understand you and your life better.
I will tell you the memories of my childhood. Childhood is the happiest time in life.
At a young age, children are like "sponges".
They absorb everything positive and also negative.
Therefore, it is necessary that in childhood a person is surrounded by kind and intelligent people.
My mom and dad are loving parents, they took very good care of me. I learned from my mother
that you need to always listen to your heart, and not always trust only lima me thinking.
I learned from my dad that there is no need to be afraid of anything and if there is a problem in life,
it needs to be solved immediately, rather than trying to forget about it or put it aside. I learned from my grandmother to be fair and sincere.
I went to high school No. 18. It was one of the best schools in the city, and I was lucky that I studied there.
It was there that I learned how to live. There were friends, there were enemies, there were quarrels and
there was real human friendship.
At school, I get to know the first kiss, exams, bad and good grades ... School is always associated, always associated.
I remember, as if it were yesterday, the first time I was summoned to the board and I answered before. Sometimes I didn't know the material and cried when I got my first bad grade. At school I was happy and sad, loved and hated. What to do, people are so arranged.
In my soul, the school will probably remain forever.
My maternal grandparents lived in the village.
As a child, I was very happy, although I never had the most expensive toys, but I never had enough of anything, I was absolutely satisfied :)
Childhood is the most wonderful time in a person's life, because you have no worries and everything somehow does not matter, that's how I got through my childhood! Only when you grow up will life be serious
and sometimes you want to become a child again, but unfortunately it is not possible!
As a child, I was very lucky when I remember what I did!
Well dear, this is where I end my letter! I am looking forward to your good answer!
Your beautiful Olga from Russia

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 17:26:17 +0300

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

11353455-866063793473660-1119375196-n.jpg

12750044-1739540616264969-2127993844-n.jpg

13183438-1722126361401580-1179145343-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:53 am

Hello my dearest man xxxxxx,
Thanks for the informative letter. Sorry, dear, for not writing right away. really a lot of work, and customer orders.
I get very tired and work until late. soon on vacation is the most pleasant moment!
My affection for you is growing day by day. It surprises me very much, because I have known you for a very short time, but it seems to me that you and I have known each other for a long time. I feel that you are the person with whom I can discuss many things, which I don't talk about with my closest friends. I like tenderness and care.
I don't like being rude. I like it when someone pays their attention to me.
my dear, today my son and I are leaving for our parents in a country house to have a good time with our family!
also my sister will come with her husband and children! how do you spend your weekends !? I can write on Monday!
since there is bad internet in the countryside! okay my Dear ! I wish you a good weekend !!
And I love when people give me flowers, because I think that the most beautiful gift for a woman - theta - is a beautiful gift for a woman.
But I think that the main thing for a woman is attention and care instead of any gift.
Many Russian women want to marry rich men without love.
This is the wrong way and these couples will not be happy.
I really appreciate the little things in life and do not need wealth.
I am a family woman, a caring and homely mother.
In my opinion, nowhere is it difficult to find a suitable partner.
Unfortunately, our time has become fast and many people are more interested in money.
and status symbols and can no longer enjoy the small and beautiful things in life.
I believe that many relationships just fall apart because
that people don't waste time getting to know their partner in advance.
As a child, my mother told me that I must study well in order to find a good job in the future.
Education is not valued in our country. Many well-educated people have poor jobs.
They have very small incomes.
Therefore, many Russian people leave to work in other countries.
How much is education valued in your country? Tell me, what opinion do people have about our country?
What do they think?
It seems to me that many foreigners think that in Russia bears walk the streets,
all Russian men are named Ivan and that our food is pancakes and that we drink a lot of vodka, but sometimes this is true. ;-)
No, in truth we are not like that, although many people think that way. But I want to tell you that this is not true.
I must tell you that the better I get to know you, the more and more I love you! I miss you! a lot of kiss))
Always yours Olga !!

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 10:57:53 +0300

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

00000.jpg

10-03.jpg

914434-1470431373210584-507022242-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:37 pm

Hello again my dear man xxxxx! Thank you for the nice letter! please send me your photos !! I want to see
your face ! your house ! send me a photo !!! how much can you ask ?? what is the problem ??
You seem to be a very interesting person, and I want to learn more and more about your character and your inner feelings.
I think the secret of a relationship is complicity, when everyone is fully involved in each other's life and fulfills each other's desires.
There have been no big changes in my life lately, and sometimes it seems that every day is monotonous.
I would like to change my life. The future worries me the most, and most of all I want peace in my soul.
Now I feel that something is missing in my life, as if I am not living a fulfilling life. Like any person, you have
a dream.
What do you dream about !?
I often dream of a cozy and romantic evening at home with a loving partner ...
lots of candles, a little something to eat, nice quiet music, and we both just enjoy ourselves on the carpet,
on the couch or bed, telling each other things, laughing together and keeping us simple.
In relationships, I really like evenings for two, I like being close physically, hugging, laughing together,
soothing touches and massage are great. I really want to give tenderness and, of course, receive it.
And I must confess to you that I would be very happy if you could be this loving person.
I also have a big heart and a lot of love to give. Do you think about these things sometimes? What gives relaxation
I enjoyed asking a few more important questions, and I liked that you answered me with all your heart.
What values ​​in life are most important to you: family, friendship, love, work, money or something else?
How do you imagine your life in 5 years?
Feel free to ask whatever you want to know about me, no matter what topic you want to talk about.
I love reading your letters and would like us to talk often.
Greetings from Russia! Sincerely, Olga.

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 09:23:01 +0300

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

10401782-302862586544609-156982492-n.jpg

10507975-839905922772907-511106587-n.jpg

11379151-528880357260562-109645830-n.jpg

11909144-128577464162021-1040605400-n.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:10 pm

Hello my dear man xxxxx! my prince, you must have missed me and my letters! Oh Sorry for not writing to you right away, Yes, I really miss you and your letters!
I caught a bad cold, only I was in the hospital, where no one is allowed in and there is no internet connection!
I passed the covid 19 test again, everything is fine! no covid was identified.
the doctors gave a certificate, today I am still at home and am waiting for a doctor's appointment! this will be the final doctor's appointment !!
how is your week going? how are you ? what's new ?! i miss you my dear man ... please send me your photo!
to cheer me up!
But most of all, I hope this contact is serious. If not for this, it would be offensive and I would be sad.
Then we have to stop. But first of all, I think positively - it's really interesting to talk to you.
we talk nicely !! now, we are far from each other, and the distance seems so far and long, I think this is not a barrier, now you can fly to anywhere in the world !!
Here are some qualities between people that I really appreciate.
1) Love: I want to love, and I want to be loved by the man of my dreams, and that is why I am looking for a man, who will love me with all his heart. Love is the main thing and I'm sure love is the beginning of everyone
other feelings between people who want to be together.
2) Honesty: this is very important as the stage of our relationship when we write each other emails,
because if someone is in letters, and in reality everything is not what he wrote, that this is very bad, and it
will not turn into anything.
3) Responsibility: I think this character trait is very important because we are thinking about creating a family,
where we will love and care for each other, and without responsibility, we will not have any success in this.
4) Desire: I wish to love, make a family, and wish to be with my other half until the end of our days.
This desire is very important to me.
5) And the last one is to accept both of us as we are. I write about this because it can be difficult to live with people, who have a different culture, a different mother tongue, but I think that if you have a strong love,
won't it be that serious for us? This is all I want to see in you and I hope what are you ready to give me all this?
I really want to tell you that I am ready to give you all that what I wrote about and even more.
That's my opinion, and I want you to write me your opinion on this. - Okay?
but you have become for me a very close, most beloved person in the whole world.
it seems to me that you are next to me, you gently hug me, hug me, stroke my shoulders, touch my hair, kiss my neck, kiss my lips tenderly as I read your letters, I hear your voice, you whisper beautiful and sweet words
to me, speak to me, that you love me, that I am your dearest, most gentle and beautiful woman. Olga

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 15:45:08 +0300

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

18-08-2021-8-57.jpg

hospital-bed-16-08-2021-1.jpg

.... Pic 2 is a famous Stockphoto and you can find it also here:

.tbinjurylaw.com/wrongful-death

https:/ /gorod-812.ru/kak-ya-lezhala-s-kovidom-v-mariinskoj-bolnicze-podrobnosti-bytovye/

https:/ /xakac.info/news/96210?

https:/ /abakan.bezformata.com/listnews/covid-19-v-hakasii-umirayut-ne-tolko/94903303/?amp=1

https:/ /abon-news.ru/posts/proisshestviya/za-sutki-v-skfo-skonchalis-sem-chelovek-s-covid-19

Return to “Russian scammers”