It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures from Bobby Dodge MM

African scammers posing as white men.
Bomar
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bomar » Sun May 24, 2009 2:46 pm

pictures are stolen from a model Bobby Dodge:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/740664" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jason Wilson - touchyoursoulup@gmail.com
Singleman9000 on SeniorPeopleMeet.com Says he is 58 years old. He says he lives in Charlotteville,N.C. and has a 15 year old daughter. Lost his parents and his wife three years ago in an auto accident with a truck. First communication from him asking me all about me...ALL about me.. past relationships, my family, my job...just everything because he is so very interested in me and wants a future with me!! :eek: He says he has been in Nigeria for his work,computers,for one week,and will be there until the end of June, which makes a 6 week stay. He says he has a college education and is very intelligent, though....... he "speaks" in his emails with a broken English way, and spells absolutely horribly!!! :liar: :liar: .He says he is 6'4", but said it in Cm, also, says he makes between $100,000.00 - $200,000.00/yr. Claims to be a God fearing man, and ended one conversation because it was time to go to church.

Last edited by Bomar on Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Tempor
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tempor » Sun May 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi, do you have emails headers from him? While he has said he's in nigeria, would be nice to see if he's located at 'known' Ip's

Did he happen to mention what he's doing in computer field to making that much money? Cause I really doubt any scammer would know which computer position could make that much in North American.

Tempor
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tempor » Sun May 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Follow this link if your unsure how to get the header information

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10910

if it doesn't work for you and you have hotmail account
Goto the email in question, Right click on the email, goto View Source.
Popup will give you information.

Remember not to cut/paste your own Email address.

wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne » Sun May 24, 2009 3:31 pm

I remember having trouble getting the Hotmail headers when using Firefox. I don't know if it's still the same as I try to avoid Hotmail if at all possible, but I know I could only get the headers from Hotmail by using Internet Explorer (spit!)

Bomar
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Singleman9000

Postby Bomar » Sun May 24, 2009 4:16 pm

This is his "words" as to what his work is...

I work as computer engineering that based on networking.. I do produced hard disk and floppy drive

ncwoman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Wilson - touchyoursoulup@gmail.com 10.223.107.68

Postby ncwoman » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 pm

I am glad to find this site. I was seraching for Jason Wilson and found him here. I also found another mega scammer who hit me hard while I was looking at photos. Too late for that one but watch out for this one!

I am in contact with Same guy Jason Wilson at touchyoursoulup@gmail with same pics and story thinks he is about to scam me. His story adds on to the others exactly. He says he is 59, 6'4'' green eyes one time and blue another (?) from Canada, came to US 20 years ago, wife/father/mother died in a truck accident. He says he lives in Greensboro NC. He is a 'computer contractor' that do produce floppy disk and mass networking fixing (eh??) but doesn't seem to describe it very well. Very weird English and says he is Educated but doesn't say what in. He is in Nigeria now on business that was supposed to end June 20 but then is now July 20. He is with his 15 year old daughter Emily. Well Emily was strong and healthy two days ago and they had a nice time at church. Now she is in the hospital with congenital heart disease. (guess he didn't know about it!!) He is doing some odd work on computers - uses the same expressions as you see for other posts He sends very nice emails but doesn't personalize them. He got me on to a chat a couple times. It was very slow so my guess is he is chatting to several of you at once. He doesn't react to my stories or emails. This is going on for about 2 weeks. I happened to do a google search for Jason Wilson in Nigeria and here he was. Just as I realized the red flag was waving (have been MAJOR scammed before and just posted about a PRO calling himself Frank Wriedt and many other names). So I was watching for it and not giving out personal info. Here are 3 of his mails. On a chat is hard to make out what he is saying and just asks some questions in very odd English. He doesn't have the grammar of a 3rd grader. He goes off line suddenly or opens the chat at weird times of day. Doesn't agree to set a time to really chat. Doesn't remember what I just told him, thinks he is falling for me at the moment. NOPE NOT AGAIN.... See for yourself

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!! My dear thanks so much for your pics wow you are a charming princess i really do love your smile so much you made my dear baby.... I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.
In me you are going to find a man that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.
At this very moment I am sitting here dreaming and fantasizing about how nice it would be for you to be near, where I could do what I enjoy most and that is being able to romance the special one I have in my life...
In me sweetheart you are going to find the most passionate, loving and romantic man you have ever met. There are very few promises in life but this is one of them!. ROMANCE is the key to my happiness and to my heart and soul!. It is the single biggest reason I am single today is because I have yet to find a woman who will romance me with the passion of there heart and be a giver of there love, and not just a taker. I am a man who is very committed to the special woman I am sharing my heart and soul with. I totally dedicate and devote my life totally to this person 24/7, for she is my queen and it is my believe that as long as she is my queen, God would want me to treat her as such, by putting her on a pedestal that is reserved only for a Queen and showing her with an endless amount of affection, attention, passion, and unconditional love. It is my duty as a follower of the word of God to be her provider, providing for her emotional, mental, financial, and sexual needs. It is my responsibility as her King to take any problems and stress that she has in her life and put it on my shoulders to free her of it, for I am a man and she my Queen!. My shoulders are bigger so it is my obligation to carry the burdens she has in life on them, allowing her to have a healthy mind, body, and heart and soul at all times. I love and cherish this role sweetheart, and it is because I love it so much, that I feel God has a role for everyone in life, and her chosen role for me is to be a excellent Husband, father, and family man, because of the way I live my life, and because of my passion to be a great lover and family man, in addition to the passion I have for children. I believe children play a big part in my life.
i have been single ever since i lost my wife and have been alone with my daughter, and here i am now Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as her husband and the father of her children ....
as I am able to take you in to ecstasy with not only my body but my mind as well. It is just a gift that I have been blessed with. I am as romantic and passionate in the bedroom as I am out of it!. I am very open minded and adventuresome, and creativity is one of my best assets, so you combine all of these characteristics I have, and you will find that I am an outstanding lover. You might be asking yourself how I am able to go this long without sex?. (he told me several times how very sexy I am and how he wants to kiss my sweet lips) Well honey because of me being such a passionate, loving and romantic man, I have to be turned on emotionally for me to be turned on physically. There are many women in the world but there is always someone more attractive so that does nothing for me other than for me to say they are beautiful. I need to be attracted to the heart and soul. For you to really get to know me and understand me you would have to experience me, because I am so expressive with my passion and love, in the way that I look at you, touch you, caress you, speak to you, and romance you with my heart and soul. My physical actions are so much stronger, passionate, and emotional than any words I can find to get my point across to you. I have such a desire to hold your hand and have you feel the feelings flow from my heart to your hand as I squeeze it tight. I am here dreaming about how much I would like to look deep in your eyes and down into your heart and soul, and tell you with all sincerity how much I appreciate the opportunity to share my most precious thoughts, dreams, and fantasies with you, and to let you know how much you are being appreciated. I find myself dreaming and fantasizing about the same as I just spoke about as I have such a desire to kiss you very passionately on your lips, allowing you to feel the love and passion I have in my body and heart and soul. Please my special one, close your eyes and meditate, feel my love and passion across the miles, as it is here for your taking as I am feeling you and desiring you with my total heart and soul.
Thank you again for allowing me to express myself and I want to end this letter on the above thoughts. I wish for my sake that my thoughts and feelings could become reality, but what I have expressed to you is very honest, sincere, and comes from the deepest depths of my heart and soul. I know this is not the type of letter you were expecting, but it is a letter expressing exactly what I am feeling at this very moment and why I am feeling what I am. I have many things I do want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul. I am really interested in learning about your thoughts, feelings, experiences, fantasies, and anything else you would like to share with me. My heart, my soul is all here for you even if it has to be in a friendship.....I believe am a blessing To a woman that deserves one , keep her happy and cheer her up when she is sad, comfort him, listen to her and be there for her at all times ,keep her warm and keep her heart beating at a smooth pace, won't let her down, l will keep her in my mind all the time, And will be loyal to that special one,will not fight, but talks her way out of any confrontation , stands up for what she believes in and stands strong by her words.I believe a woman should be treated like a Queen. I have a great sense of humor,honest and very sensitive and caring for a woman needs. I believe that if couples are true friends ,you will get true love, and they will do what ever it takes to make each other happy, has God in her life and follows that path of greatness.A true native of American man is me and if you want to find out, just come check and see .Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh…, hold and comfort me in need…,stand by my side…, respect me…, passionate lover in every way…, support me in every way…, love me and only me…, make me smile…, protect me when needed…, romantic time to time… ,constantly Creative…, and treat me right, and in your words, i believe you are the right woman for me.....I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

Jason
Good morning swetie give yourself a big hug for me! :-)I like me! And I definitely like YOU! I was so excited to see an email from you, You sounds like the woman i have been searching for ....here are answers to the questions that i ask from you:-
What religion, if any, do you believe in? I was raised Catholic
What was your most memorable childhood moment? Vacation to the Grand Canyon
What was your big childhood fear? (For instance, the dark, monsters, etc.) Falling
Do you prefer cold or hot? Why? Cold, because you can always find a way to get
Warm, and/or it make for better cuddling, and sleep is better
Are you a morning or night person? Why? Night, Its just the way I always have been.
I don't like to waste any part of a night day
What is your biggest pet peeve? Loud mouth, overtly opinionated, someone telling me what to do
What things do you feel passionate about? My love, trust, honesty, my heart
What is your idea of a perfect date? A drive thru, then to the lake to walk around. Or, if i lived near the ocean, taking stuff to the beach and sitting in the sunset talking
What is your favorite romantic gesture? Doing something for someone to show how much you care
What are the top ten gifts you would like to receive? Love, life, health, true love, friends, children, safety, peace, a nice home, laughter

I hope to hear back from you real soon,

JUST IN! He didn't take long to get to this and I think he is talking with several of you now. He is not careful and sends the same mails a couple times and doesn't include anything to respond to you. DON"T GIVE HIM ANYTHING AND CUT HIM OFF. After this mail I expressed my shock and what happened, I wanted him to say what he was hinting at and to tell me how to transfer money. He did but so far, haven't heard back from him of how to pay and proof documents.

Hello how are you doing today i hope all is well with you there, babe i am in a big problem now my daughter Emily she is at the hospital right now she have a heart problem the doctor told me that before he can start any treatment i need to pay for the deposite but i gave him some money and it is not enough right now i do not have much with me babe and i do not want to lose my only daughter the way i lost my parent and also my wife.... i just want you to lend me some money i promise that i will pay you back okay i just really need your help so badly well need to go for now and hope to hear from you soon. Jason (next mail told me the story of Emily rushed to the hospital after we talked and needs to pay the doctor 3,800 deposit for started the treatment, terrified he is going to loose her like his wife and parents, said he paid 3000 asked for $800 for heart surgery!!. This time he used my name again and again and promised to pay me back. Guess he would have a few more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for bills, living expenses, special treatment, travel, visa extensions, lalalala after this)

Ladies- watch out. He is striking now and will come back.

Met on Senior People meet. He flirted regularly and asked for a message. Then some email and several chats to get very serious in two chats! I reported a concern with him today and my my he is off the site.

ncwoman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ncwoman » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 pm

This follows on my post on Friday when he asked for money. After he asked, I told him I didn't know how to do this - by check or bank transfer and was very worried, asked for ID.
3. Chasing to Moneygram for nothing :applause: - Read from bottom of post for email chain, (this is after he thinks he got a payment from me but before banks open on Monday)
Good morning my dear thanks so much for the money i am so happy well i am going now to pay for the hospital bills okay am going to send you all the information you ask later when i get back.... Sweetie i do understand you so much and also i do understand all what you talking about but i just want you to know that am not here for games and also am going to pay you back you rmoney okay i just want you to believe that thanks once again for the money i will get back with you later on okay bye for now and be cool

Jason
Jason,

2. I had to go out this morning for a job search. My situation is difficult here as I don't have a job now and the one that ended was part time so I still have to pay my bills, advance on IRS tax as a contractor (sure you do this all the time too for your business) and for my home. I gave some consideration for your request and don't like it but will help you out this ONE time. I want you to send me something of proof like I requested- hospital admittance form for Emily, receipt of payment from the hospital, and either your NC drivers license or passport with picture (you can scan these as pdf or jpeg). I do want some assurance of how you will pay me back so I can also pay my bills. It was a big problem to figure out how and where to do a moneygram but I found at my CVS near me but found I could only do cash so went to my bank and withdrew plus the handling charge , then fill out the form and I had to verify my personal information on the phone, they asked how I know you, have we met, last time we were together, purpose of transfer....... ( WHEN MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION ASKS THE QUESTIONS OR ADVISES YOU LISTEN- THESE CREEPS MAKE THEIR LIVING SCAMMING WOMEN AND MAKING YOU THE VICTIM, YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN AND THE GUY IS NOT REAL) Very stressful to do.Anyway, this should help.
( did not send him anything! but he thinks so for now !!!- this is the info you get on the receipt in the order the receiver needs, I sent him on a chase to nothing. BUT this is after I was scammed by someone else big time and kept sending. )
Moneygram transfer
Sender information: xxxx (not give me full name for ID)
Phone number: zzzzzzz
Receiver information: Jason Wilson
Destination: Ikeja, Nigeria (told me you can pick up at any moneygram location in the city)
Message to receiver: for Emily
Amount transfered: $800 (USD)
Consumer fee: 14.99
Total: $814.99
Reference #: 41139173 (actual money gram 8 didget # sent to my OTHER scammer in Ghana a few months ago)

Take care and don't forget to send me those documents. I don't want to send money to a stranger.Please don't ask again.
xxx

1. From: jason wilson <touchyoursoulup@gmail.com>

Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 2:07:14 AM
Subject: Re: I Need Your Help Please....

Good morning XXX i am sorry that i could not get in touch with you okay my connection as really bad beside it rain all day yesterday so i could not get online okay.... XXX i just finish reading your mail now and also i do understand you well XXX i want you to know that am here for real okay is just that i need your help that was why am asking you for money okay... am not forcing you to help me okay if you really want to help me you can help me from your health and if you don't it okay i will understand okay... trying to let you know that am not here for your money if that all you think and also that why you were asking of all this it really hurt my feelings :cry: when i really need your help so much and also am in a bad condition right now.... XXX you just have to understand me and also understand all what am talking about okay... Well if you want to help me you going to send the money via Money Gram that means you will go to walmart store and then ask for MoneyGram so you will send the money from there okay well here is the information where you going to send the money too

First name.... Jason
Last name.... Wilson
Address.... 11 service road
State.... Lagos
City.... Ikeja
Country.... Nigeria
Zipcode.... 23401 (google this zip code, it is the same as one in VA and often used for scammers in Nigeria!)

xxxx that the information you going to use in sending the money okay well hope to hear from you soon

Jason

ncwoman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ncwoman » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Here is the header of his Jason Wilson's email

From jason wilson Sat Jul 4 07:09:51 2009
Return-Path: <touchyoursoulup@gmail.com>
Authentication-Results: mta494.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.85.219.210 (EHLO mail-ew0-f210.google.com) (209.85.219.210)
by mta494.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 04 Jul 2009 00:09:52 -0700

ncwoman
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ncwoman » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:55 pm

After he couldn't get the moneygram (nothing sent but real #s given to the other scammer who hit me. He always starts a chat between 2 and 4 am and doesn't get it that I'm not there
4:29:44 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
4:29:50 AM touchyoursoulup: Hello sweetie
4:30:04 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
4:30:57 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
4:36:58 AM touchyoursoulup: Honey i went to the hospital this morning to get all the papers for the hospital admittance form for Emily, receipt of payment from the hospital but the hospital told me that they will need the correct Reference but the one you gave to me is not correct so sweetheart can you please check the number again and get back to me so i can get all the papers ready and send them to you okay cos they are not going to do anything without the correct Reference # but here is the one you gave to me which is not correct Reference #: 41139071 so honey i want you to please check the number again okay well hope to hear from you soon
4:36:59 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
4:51:40 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
8:41:27 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
8:41:30 AM touchyoursoulup: Hello
8:42:14 AM xxxx: oh, hi. I was just checking mails and wrote to you
8:42:28 AM touchyoursoulup: have not check my mail yet
8:42:50 AM xxxx I just sent a reply to your note and told you about my weekend
8:42:59 AM xxxxx: how are you?
8:43:05 AM touchyoursoulup: Honey do you still have the Moneygram paper with you
8:43:14 AM xxxx yes
8:43:22 AM touchyoursoulup: Okay check the Reference # again
8:43:29 AM xxxxxxx: I have to get it
8:43:34 AM touchyoursoulup: Okay
8:43:45 AM xxxxx: yes (getting my other scammer's paperwork)
8:44:09 AM xxxx: what do you want me to do
8:44:23 AM touchyoursoulup: Give me the Reference # again
8:44:41 AM xxxx: let's see.....
8:46:21 AM xxxx: 41139071 is what is on the receipt. The clerk highlighted on the receipt as the number to use, is this OK
8:48:25 AM touchyoursoulup: Honey can you call Moneygram and ask them about it
8:48:39 AM touchyoursoulup: Cos they told me in the bank that the number is not correct
8:49:04 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
8:50:29 AM xxxx: I can try but am going to be busy today. If you don't have it, I don't understand. I would want a refund if it didn't go to you. Maybe they are worried about women sending money to men in Nigeria... you know
8:50:57 AM touchyoursoulup: Oh yea i do understand sweetheart you just have to try okay
8:51:14 AM touchyoursoulup: Honey i want you to know that am different from others okay cos am not here for your money or something (the last guy said that to me for 4 months and cleaned me out!)
8:51:29 AM touchyoursoulup: is just that i need the Money for Emily hospital bills that was why i asked you for me okay
8:51:37 AM touchyoursoulup: so you just need to understand me
8:51:39 AM xxxx: what makes you different
8:52:41 AM touchyoursoulup: xxxxx i want you to know that am not here for games okay
8:53:00 AM touchyoursoulup: am here for true love want to build real relationship with you
8:53:11 AM touchyoursoulup: or either am here for on night stand (must be one night stand)
8:54:05 AM xxxx: well, we don't know each other all that well. I was surprised you asked for money and I tried to help for your situation.
8:54:50 AM touchyoursoulup: xxxxx i do understand i do believe that help comes from different place like i said everything happen for a reason who knows what the world hold to both of us
8:55:03 AM touchyoursoulup: who knows if we are met to be
8:55:19 AM touchyoursoulup: so xxxx all am trying to say is that no body knows tomorrow what could happen okay
8:55:35 AM touchyoursoulup: You are a very nice caring and honest woman and i really do like that so much in you
8:57:24 AM xxxxx: my name is spelled xxxxx I am a nice, caring woman but don't want to get hurt again, I told you about how I hurt in my marriage and why I left...
8:57:41 AM touchyoursoulup: sorry
8:58:58 AM touchyoursoulup: I understand you so much
8:58:58 AM touchyoursoulup: cos am a human being
8:58:58 AM touchyoursoulup: xxxx i am not here to hurt you okay (no, just rip me up and throw me away)
8:59:05 AM touchyoursoulup: and i can't hurt my fellow human okay (OK to rob me though)
8:59:28 AM touchyoursoulup: not everyone are the same that is something you need to know
9:00:27 AM xxxx: I know but still it wasn't that long ago and now I am very peaceful and happy
9:01:04 AM touchyoursoulup: I understand you so much xxxx i do believe that you are sent from heaven to be loved and i want you to know that am here for you okay (Please.... but if he was smarter, this stuff sucks you into the trap)
9:01:16 AM touchyoursoulup: i will never do anything to hurt you just take my word okay [color=#000080](yeah, I will trust you like the guy who took my life savings and messed with my head and heart for months)
9:01:19 AM xxxx; You are sweet
9:01:45 AM touchyoursoulup: Thanks so much sweetie you are just so sweet and i most confess that you are a charming princess....>:D<:-*:x
9:01:48 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
9:02:01 AM touchyoursoulup: I feel so much happy each and everytime i talk to you online here
9:03:08 AM xxxxx: Thanks for the hugs and kiss,
9:03:10 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
9:03:12 AM touchyoursoulup: You are welcome
9:03:24 AM touchyoursoulup: so sweetheart can you call Moneygram and ask them for the right number ( so much for the most romantic man on earth!)
9:03:32 AM touchyoursoulup: also ask them what wrong
9:03:50 AM xxx: yes, I'll try and get back to you later
9:04:03 AM touchyoursoulup: Oh baby how long will it take you
9:04:07 AM touchyoursoulup: ?
9:04:45 AM xxxx: I said I was busy this morning so I will get back to you when I can, I have some things to do here
9:04:52 AM touchyoursoulup: Sweetheart what is your cell phone number cos i will really love to hear your voice.... I hope you will not mind my accent cos i do have Canadian accent ( educated computer expert from Ontario, lived in NC for 20 years??)
9:05:39 AM touchyoursoulup: Oh i do understand was just asking cos i will need to go and see Emily now the doctor can't do anything without the correct number that was why am asking baby.... the bank close here by 4pm my time so i just want to make sure everything is done today
9:06:21 AM xxxx: Canadian is just about the same as US. I have lots of Canadian friends and sometimes I pretend to be Canadian when I travel as some places in the world are not crazy about Americans. ( he told me he was a true native American- wonder if knows what the means??)
9:06:25 AM touchyoursoulup: You know the time different between you and i
9:06:38 AM touchyoursoulup: Oh yea
9:06:52 AM xxxx: what time is it in NC? ( says he is on a short business trip from NC to Nigeria)
9:06:52 AM touchyoursoulup: so what is your cell phone numbbr
9:07:02 AM touchyoursoulup: number
9:07:02 AM touchyoursoulup: ?
9:07:06 AM touchyoursoulup: You know am not in the state now
9:07:16 AM touchyoursoulup: it 2:07pm here in Nigeria
9:08:16 AM xxxxx: I don't get good reception on my phone for overseas so I will just send an email later when I call . You are in a hurry and giving me pressure
9:08:52 AM touchyoursoulup: so sorry for giving you pressure baby is just that i want the operation to be done today
9:09:13 AM touchyoursoulup: and without the right number they can't get it done that was why
9:09:13 AM touchyoursoulup: okay
9:09:15 AM touchyoursoulup: Understand me
9:09:16 AM touchyoursoulup: ?
9:09:47 AM xxxxx: yes, I'll check and get back to you. Watch for your email.
9:09:50 AM xxxxx: take care
9:10:07 AM touchyoursoulup: Okay my dear
9:10:15 AM touchyoursoulup: Hope to hear from you soon
9:10:50 AM touchyoursoulup: Just remember that Jason do care so much about you okay
9:10:52 AM touchyoursoulup: <ding>
9:11:01 AM touchyoursoulup: Kiss kiss and alot of hugs
9:11:18 AM xxxx: bye for now.....
9:11:22 AM touchyoursoulup: :-h
9:11:33 AM touchyoursoulup: what your time there
9:11:34 AM touchyoursoulup: ?
wait until the banks close
1:33:01 PM xxxxx: sent you a mail, please check it
Hello Jason,
I feel like you were giving me a lot of pressure in the chat. I don't have good reception on my phone and have lots to do now. Anyway, I called moneygram and was put on hold for a very long time. The reference number I sent you for $800 was correct, however they put a ' level 4 code release' on it. (this is real, moneygram will make you release the money for certain characters- my other scammer had me to the max on western union and then switched to moneygram. $800 is the limit for one day from a drugstore without going to a special moneygram center) I don't know what this means but seems they want to put a hold on the transfer for your side. Seem to not like sending transfers to your name- must not be the first time. (??) Odd if you are only in Nigeria for a short time and wouldn't have established local ID or what ever you need to collect. They told me a new number and to come get my refund. (remember, nothing was sent) Sorry but something is not right on your end.

I am very busy as I am really working on my job search. I was paid the last time for my contract that ended and have to focus on how to get my own income. Perhaps someone in your church in NC could help you as they would know Emily or one of your clients. (he is a god fearing man) She may receive better care in the US, especially there are the best hospitals here, as you know. I send my best wishes in this time of trouble and am sure she will be alright.

Hope all is well,
xxx

Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 5:09:22 PM
Subject: Re: Get Back With Me Please..

Honey thanks for getting back with me sweetheart am so sorry if am pressuring you in the chatting okay is just that i don't want to lose Emily the way i lost my parent and also my wife so you just have to understand me baby.... Honey you have to go to Moneygram and get the new reference number they told you okay cos i will really need it so i can go to the hospital and get everything done sweetie i can't fly out Emily now cos of her health she is not allow to fly now okay you just have to understand me okay.... I know you have done your best but you just have to please get the new reference number they gave to you okay i will need it baby well am online now hope to hear from you soon

Jason

( wonder if this is the end of Jason and me. We shared 4-6 emails, 3 short chats before he was falling in love (keeps not using my name!) and he needed my money, he is not too bright and a baby player in the world of scammers but he could hurt . I think I got him but didn't get the big scammer who crushed me beyond belief. If I can stop one person from going through the pain, it will help reduce my pain )

A few hours later: (did not reply right away- this stuff will suck away you energy too and force you to focus on him, be off your game with your real life. More than messing with money)
Honey thanks for getting back with me sweetheart am so sorry if am pressuring you in the chatting okay is just that i don't want to lose Emily the way i lost my parent and also my wife so you just have to understand me baby.... Honey you have to go to Moneygram and get the new reference number they told you okay cos i will really need it so i can go to the hospital and get everything done sweetie i can't fly out Emily now cos of her health she is not allow to fly now okay you just have to understand me okay.... I know you have done your best but you just have to please get the new reference number they gave to you okay i will need it baby well am online now hope to hear from you soon (my other scammer had near death malaria twice, arrested and molested in jail, car accident, partner's children sick, open bank account, hire lawyer.....lalala. imagine him laughing at you and making the story board for what happens next as you worry about them- ruthless with no end until you are destroyed. There will always be something else that is an emergency and you are the only one to help!!- No)

Jason
Next day. Going back to Moneygram with the new number is not the point. The new number is my refund as they put Code 4 Hold on the transfer, this means they block it on your end. I will get my refund and not be sending to you again. You would have other sources of help than me as an accomplished business person. Don't ask again for this or other things and look to other ways. I don't have time to keep having this conversation. You don't seem to understand my situation of having to look for a job to support myself. I am not in any position to be giving you money with only promises of return. What I sent you before isn't all that much but enough to pay my current bills for a while. Last time I did a job search it took several months so now I can't be loaning out.

I don' like all the mails and starting chats to talk about money. You didn't send me the documents I asked for . (this is most likely the end or he finds a different way for me to send money or increase the pressure and 'emergency' for Emily. Remember, there is no 'Emily' for you to 'save' and this guy is also not the cute guy in the picture with the loving emails!) I will end this series of posts. I think he will leave me alone.

evesown
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Seth Smith

Postby evesown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:29 am

Hi,

at the end of June 2009 this guy introduced himself at parship.de and told me that he's a business man and wants to know more about me. He told me that he's a British widow with one daughter at the age of 17. She lives in London while he lives in California. After some days he told me that he has to go to Ghana for business gold transaction in the mining area round Accra. Not after a long time he told me that he's in love with me and wants to settle down in London together with his daughter. He invited me to Ghana. He wants to build a family etc. ... the usual claims. Some weeks he wrote me in British language style, but then he made the mistakes with the „i“ and the style changed. It was no longer British. First I didn't recognized it, because my deficient English. Two days ago he told me that he loves to help the poor and if I will help him as well. I agreed for the sake of appearance and asked him what he wants. As anticipated he asked for money and asked if I know western union bank. That was the point when I broke up the contact immediately. I think the guy on the picture has not a hunch that his picture was used for this reason

His contact details:
Seth Smith
Tel. +23320395301; +233203953016; +233276091186. (The first one never worked with txt)
Mail: parasyte2010@live.com; kingnokye@yahoo.com, charles.smith@yahoo.com

Names which appeared on messenger together with his:
Seth Smith, Charles Smith, Charles Hamlet,

scallywag
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Seth Smith

Postby scallywag » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 am

' Parasyte2010' - He chose his username well - yep...thats about him to a tee!! :twisted:

guardianangel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby guardianangel » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Hello,

Oh god. Me too, a woman of 45 years who had inscribed herself in Parship to find a good and honest man, have met this Seth Smith. I have the same photos, but one with his suit. I even had a call from his daughter. My daughter said that this was not pure english.. the strange thing was that she only called for 2 minutes. Then I saw that this means that this doesn't cost any money. So what..mam was in love. Because I received the most beautifull loveletters I ever ever had. And I teach french, so my english is not soooo good, so... I didn't see very good his "real London" english.

So, a few weeks ago he wanted to marrie me.. oh... and to proove it he would send diamands... happy for me that I'm not greedy, I didn't want them. But he insisted and he stayed writing letters... sometimes I saw that he did not read well my letters, I wrote about my children and what they would do and every time he "forgot" the date or the real essence of the story...
Then yesterday, I had to come online again. Very fast.. oh .. he was sooooo stressy... he was soooo sad, he had to pay so much costs to send those diamants to me, so he needed a bank garanty ! Then I flipped ! I felt myself so used...
Then today , wonder by wonder I see this site with the picture of "my" Seth !!! And this is why I answer immediately.
Really, by this mail, I wish that that man, woman is payed back triple, for what she did to womanhearts. Because he or she is good in her way !!! She or he can cheat very very good. So , I wish that the cheat returns to her, to him in triple.
I will try to put the pictures on net.
I hope that other women see this pictures and still will have the courage to believe in miracles !!!!! Such a people are not worthy to lay our head down!!!!
Guardianangel
ps. I cannot find the way to put a picture on it, but on Parship his picture is on a boat, blue, light blue t-shirt, and I have another picture with his suit in a city. I have these pictures on my computer. And indeed the same picture like evesown.

dotti
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dotti » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 pm

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, but glad that you at least didn't get hurt financially as well as emotionally.

To add a picture, just reply in this thread, and on the left side, below the box you type in, click on the link "Add image to post". you can then find the picture on your computer and upload it. Also, if you can post some of his letters to you (without any of your personal information, but if he is like most scammers, he probably rarely used your name but used words like sweetie, hon, darling instead.) This way if he reuses his script under another name, we are better able to help a future victim to realize it is a scam.

evesown
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby evesown » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Omg - please upload the photo with the suit. This Guy has signed out at parship germany 2 weeks ago. There he too showed the photo with the boat. Unfortunately I haven't got this. This one he sent me on messenger.
Sometimes he also "forgot" what I wrote, so I thing he's definitely not the only one who writes. And there were at least 2 people who sent the txt.

The loveletters were really good, so I decided to use them as a wallpaper in my new flat:-)))). That would be nice.

I wonder - do u ever saw him in a video chat?

evesown
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby evesown » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:37 pm

and here are some cuttings of his mails - perfect, isn't he? :D

....i have arrived in Ghana safely and will be starting my business transactions soon ... i was so glad when i saw you mail . it showed me how you care about me and how good you are . The atmosphere here in ghana is unlike back in my country , here is very hot but all the same am enjoying my stay here . Wished you were here with me, it would have been very great .. well I wishe we could have a chat in the evening or you can call or txt me on my cell phone number here +233203953016 . I would be very glad to hear from you ... Have a good day and i will be waiting to hear from you....

...In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

....Dear Honey,

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You are my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Love Always,

Seth.....

....I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am comfortable in jeans or a nice english suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it.
Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. Im very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..
I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg,freinds and Family.I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!
I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.
I love surprise gifts — a haircut, or a day at a spa, or an hour of massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was supposed to do during that time already taken care of!
A dinner invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little things I care about, and my habits
This is what i want to tell you about myself. If anything else you want to know tell me ....

Return to “White Males”