It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

InfoTracer.com

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Find out who is behind the email
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Ronald - ronaldbiederman54@live.com, skype ronald.biederman, 805-517-8563

African scammers posing as white men.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello,
It was a great privilege to come across your profile which was very fascinating and glamorous, You can Email me On ronaldbiederman54 at live dot com or as well text me on (805) 517-8563 Hope to read back from you, Have a lovely day and stay bless.
I Care,
Ronald.

FunGuyInUSA10983
I am an easy-going witty spontaneous individual who likes challenges and adventures and likes to try new things and has a good sense of humor, loves children but likes the independent adult life I lead. I am so new to this and its will be really nice reading a note from you out there, we both understand that There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread. am financially independent, talented, very stable and emotionally mature .I realize that love is the natural mold of existence and it is my task to choose love, rather than fear as I am co-creating my reality with my thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and actions.

My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I am looking for my best friend, lover and confidant! A woman, who takes care of her self, and her mind. Someone who has a sense of style about herself and appreciates how nice clothes make her feel, someone who brings interesting things to the relationship such as her own ideas, curiosity, shared interest, chemistry and charm. A woman who will contribute as much to the relationship as I will. I would like someone who is always considerate of others and gives more than they take. I am looking for someone who will accept me for who I am, even when I am at my worst. Someone who will cheer for me at karaoke or hold me when I am hurt. Someone who will be able to act silly with me when I feel like cutting loose, or be serious and responsible when the situation warrants.
Last Online Today!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Relationship Status: Widowed
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun

=> Skype: Ronald Biedermann, GA, USA, ronald.biederman
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Info Tracer is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL, NAME or PHONE. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ronald - ronaldbiederman54@live.com, skype ronald.biederman, 805-517-8563

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:31 pm

facebook.com/ronald.biederman.3
Ronald Biederman
same pic

FB add. fakefacebook.com/ronald.biederman.9
Ronald Biederman

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:20 am

=> Skype: Ronald Biedermann, GA, USA, ronald.biederman
IP=41.190.3.41 -->> Abuja Nigeria used multiple times in scams

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:15 am

email in, text all throughout in blue!

Hello.....Good Morning....About Me!!

Hello ,
How are you and how was your night?..........Hope you had a pleasant night...I am glad we met and the fact that we both have interest in each other, You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back,and that is good.....Am Self Employed....I Deal with Gems Stones and Diamond.....in All over the world.

It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings.I am the same as well.I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other Hundred percent (100%) at all times.....I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all.I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private....I love to cuddle while watching a good movie,when we are in bed,I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere, it could be a store mall or just on a sidewalk.You are looking for long term,I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship.

I want a woman to be my best friend at all times,my sweetheart,love of my life,my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman.I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her..She should be a very caring person,with a lot of good feelings,be honest,reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor. I am trying not to ramble here for you but like i said that i am looking for the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship.

The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other.She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. She is going to be best friend,my lover,my equal and if lucky my wife Hope I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it.I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best.I am opening up to you because I love to tell my partner what is in my mind , I don't like to hide my feelings or lied to my partner and I think you could be the best..Just to let you know about me....

I'm an honest out spoken man, and I like expressing myself, I like the excitement, the peacefulness, and value every moment in daily life. I am healthy, financially sufficient, well- educated, outgoing and open Minded. I am curious, have a lot of interests and hobbies and would like to learn new things. I enjoy outdoor sports, activities and travel; I also appreciate staying at home to read, paint, listen to music and stories, watch movies, cook, entertain children.

I love animals, children and nature. I talk openly and honestly about my thoughts, feelings and desires, and am honest.

I prefer someone who knows what she wants, even if the sparks fly right away. Affection, touch and passion are very important to me, but so is mutual caring and gaining insight into another person's mind and heart. I also like looking at the deeper meaning of life and having those kinds of conversations with others.

I want you to know that I want a woman I can grow old with and love like I have never loved before. Although, I realize it takes time to really get to know a person, I'm interested in someone who wants to explore and develop a monogamous, trusting and exciting relationship...Please let me know the best time to get you online maybe we can chat......you can as well text me on 805-517-8563

Have a lovely day and stay bless...My Regards to your family and Friends....Ciao.

I Care
Ronald.

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 13-Jul-16 at 03:53:28am (UTC -4:00) - 9hours39mins43secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on www¸etislat¸com¸ng (41¸190¸3¸125:38680)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36

Summary - as at 13-Jul-16 at 03:53:49am (UTC -4:00) - 9hours40mins4secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Males”