It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Chelsea Albert - chelsea_b@outlook.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:43 am

Hello my good friend I am miss Chelsea Albert Please contact me back at ( chelsea_b@outlook.com ) it is very important My regards Chelsea

cd, Chelsea29
I am a: Female , 26
seeking: Male
City: Bradford, London

I WANT TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Chelsea Albert <chelsea_b@outlook.com>
Hello my good friend
I appreciate your response to my mail and I look forward to establish a trusted friendship with you. I am Sergeant Chelsea Albert, from Northern Ireland. I am a British Army medic, I joined the Royal Army Medical Corps in September 2007. My first six-month tour was at Iraq in 2008 and I qualified as a Class One medic, I have also received a Military Cross award 2011 in recognition of my gallantry in Afghanistan.

Presently, I am stationed in Syria as a combat medic and I am working with the US troop in Syria. My second mission is
Syria ,and I will be here for 6 months, Although I have already spent 4 months and I hoping to complete my mission in 2 months time. Talking about myself, I am 27 years old, single and I have no kids. I am not in any relationship now but I am not in a hurry to start one until I find that right man who will truly love me from his heart not be scared about my job, Most of all I would like him to be faithful, and truthful. I don’t appreciate betrayal and lies and I will also love him in return.

Actually, I contacted you to discuss about investment in your country and I want to know your opinion. I have some money worth $3.4 million USD and I wish to invest it in your country but I need you to help me accomplish this plan. I know you will be surprised to receive this message from me because we haven't met each other, However It's a matter of trust and necessity that moved me to contact you and I also have the confidence that you will be a nice person.

In case you wish to know how i got this amount of money, of course i will reveal all the details to you but please keep this information confidential. During the US Army raid at the militant territory in Syria ,Our team secretly discovered $57 Million USD which belongs to the rich militants. After the discovery, Our commander warned us not to disclose this information to the government so that we can share the money among the soldiers who knew about it. After sharing the money, I received $3.4 million USD as my part and I wish to invest this money in your country.

You may be wondering why i decided to send this money to you instead of my family and friends in United Kingdom. Actually, I don't want anyone in the UK to know about this money for safety reasons since I have to protect my good reputation in the country as a British army. I preferred to invest this money in a foreign country and I want you to help me accomplish my dream and we can share the investment income by 70% to me and 30% to you. I will be interested to invest the fund in your enterprise or In properties or Hotels Business, which will be under your care in your country. If you assure me that you can be my honest partner in this plan, Then I will make plans to visit your country so we can meet in person and also discuss all about this matter in details.

In the meantime, The money is still in my possession here in Syria and it's not very safe here in the military base, Therefore It will be wise for me to send it to your country so you can keep it safe until I can visit you after completing my mission in 2 months time. Once i receive a positive response from you, I will make arrangement to transfer the money to your country for safety reason and you will secure it until i arrive there. I will be expecting your quick response so i can take further action.

Yours sincerely

Chelsea Albert

ImageImageImageImage

clone: remarq.ning.com/profile/CruzCortes?xg_source=profiles_memberList
Chel
Scortland
Reino Unido
Chel ahora es miembro de RMA Red Mexicana de Arqueología
Jul 2
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chelsea Albert - chelsea_b@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:01 am

Clone here:
ilikeyou.com/user/2856846/
chelsea1
28, female, Haina (Kloster)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

N.N. - mkanspatpm@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Ecl299

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Alabama
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

A i am lovely young looking lady with easy going and passionate and very hardworking and honest in all doing and very strong in faith and God fearing girl

mkanspatpm@gmail.com

IP: 198.24.162.179
ISP: Secured Servers LLC, mugu proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: N.N. - mkanspatpm@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 am

scammer's pic

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: N.N. - mkanspatpm@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:34 pm

facebook.com/chelsea.albert.16
Chelsea Albert

Already on RS with email : chelseaalbert67@hotmail.com and pix below but somehow can't find it :(
Image Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Happy new year dear friend
Chelsea Albert <chelsea_b@outlook.com>

Dear Friend,

Am happy to inform you that i have succeeded in claiming my money back through the help of an Africa partner who is retired major general after my resignation from Military work.

I am in India now with my new partner and we are planing our Wedding and how to invest the my money ok,i am really happy and i appreciated your effort at past and your friendship.

However,i left a bank draft of $ 300,000 US Dollar for you at United Bank Of Africa ,during my visit to Africa with my partner i want you to contact the bank and tell them that you are the owner of the bank draft dropped by Mrs.Chelsea Albert and you want them to transfer the money to your account.

Please,i want you to write email to the bank,once you get your money from the African bank let me know,i believe with that money you can assist yourself and your family and make sure you send email to the bank,you included my information and the amount i left for you there.

Contact the bank through their information's here

Manager...Paul Assia
United Bank Of Africa.UBA, Senegal
Email: .....uba.sn1@accountant.com
Address of Corporate Headquarters,
Route Des Almadie Zone 12-Lot D Dakar- Senegal,
Postal Address of Corporate Headquarters,
B.P. 11.476 Dakar Peytavin.

Thanks

Yours Sgt.Chelsea

BradleyHitchcock
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BradleyHitchcock » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:49 am

Yes I'm seeking from charges against Chelsea Albert and Bank Manager Paul Assia who victimized myself of $253 shipping charges of afraudlent credit card of which they sent me claiming that Ms.Chelsea Albert sought to help my financial hardship situation with a promise of $300,000 she wanted to give me as a gift... upon believing this I sent money gram to cover the shipping charges of this credit card. Upon receiving it I was given a pin number to withdraw money at first $3 or $5 to activate the account of which it did nothing the card misspelled my last name also I said the bank machine would not allow to withdraw $3 or $5... but only $20 at a time was the smallest amount to withdraw from. After some delay confusion with this Paul Assia the Manager of The Bank of Africa of Senegal claimed the Central Bank wanted taxes paid and need to send another $550 of which I was very distressed at sending because it was my whole pension check for that month to live on.. Chelsea Albert said she would send me money to cover if it failed so I sent another $550cdn money gram Paul Assia said he needed another $100 as it was US exchange needed then he said he would cover it and said I could now withdraw the money that Chelsea Albert wanted me to have to help.me and have a more moral life not impoverished. .
.a few days after sending the $550 they blocked their email communications with me and the credit card was useless and never able to use...this I reported to the OPP Police in Blind River Ontario I suffers the month almost couldn't cope with living in my apt I just moved into and was homeless My service dog also got sick at this time and I actually lost and had no medical care for because Chelsea and Paul Assia took the monthly income I had and my medical service dog of 9 yrs I had died.. I want these individuals held accountable and imprisoned

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:14 am

Welcome to RS and so sorry about it :(
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:22 am

We are sorry for the scam. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. Those are Senegalese scammers and police won't be able to catch them as we send money willingly and mostly to the fake accounts, they use stolen pictures of white women and we only know that those criminals are men. We don't know much about them.

Please do not look for love online , because most people are scammers and as long as you don't know how to recognize them they will hurt you.

Please look for help within your community, there are good people on this world which want let you be homeless and hungry. We wish you from our hearts to feel better.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”