It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:36 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Allan Sharp, dataprofiles@usa.com

African scammers posing as white men.
mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:36 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012484059751

Facebook scammer, claims to be Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician working for International Red Cross in Damascus, Syria. Graduated Lund University, Faculty of Medicine, Sweden.
It would be nice to have a nice lady like you as a friend or maybe a girlfriend if you like me
Nothing dear. Just wondering. You are single now and I am single too. Maybe we can try
Also I find it very easy communicating with you

Sponsor

Spokeo is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Allan Sharp, dataprofiles@usa.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:00 pm

The third picture was taken from the Canadian (!) Red Cross website or from their members´ social media, showing (among others), Hossam Elsharkawi, member of the Canadian Red Cross; however, I believe all other photos show a different man, and are partly photoshoppped.
http://www.redcross.ca/blog/2013/9/cana ... ian-crisis
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:23 pm

I agree
the original to the 2nd pic can be found here ;)
stock photo
footage.framepool.com/en/shot/869563764-brochure-leaflet-surgery-doctor's-office-looking-down

the sixth pic is a stock photo too

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:32 pm

FrumpyBB, Myra, thanks for help! My photo search did not hit...Glad to get white star for this catch!!

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:55 am

The fake site provided by Allan Sharp
When i worked in Cambodia three years ago. I had a Non-Resident Foreign currency account in one of their banks. I just got an email from my account manager that Cambodia has changed their tax laws on foreign investment and deposits. These laws is going to take effect in one week and by this law i will loose about 43% of my money to the government. I am stuck here and cannot do anything from here because Syrian ISP (Internet Service Providers) is blacklisted by most banks for online transfers. I don't know if you can help me login into my account and transfer my funds to your account and keep it safe till i arrive.
I cannot login into the account from here. Just login and check it for me and then decide if you want to help me or not

http:// www . sbccambodia . com / en / index.php

UserID: AlfaTangoBetaXX2

Password: eatpraylove2009

Security Question: Favorite City?
Answer: Monte Carlo

Use fire fox browser to open it
This is fake bank scam. What may happen after this is that if victim tries to access to the fake bank, then victim will find the large amount of money in the account. But since the account is huge, the bank manager will ask the victim to pay for some paperworks and taxes and so on. And money request continues until the victim come to aware that this is fake, scam.

Return to “White Males”