It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Elizabeth Mathew - elizabeth200mathew@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Profile not available for view.

Elizabeth11
82 y/o woman
View Park, USA

Hello my name is Miss elizabeth I saw your profile today and i become interested in you i will like us to be friends . am a Widow and am 50 years old age am a mother at age I am from California United State Of America nice to have meet you here on,Please i will like you to reply to me in my private mail box ((elizabeth200mathew@hotmail.com)

I have something to discuss with you

yours miss Elizabeth
Date: 2017-03-06 16:06:36

Elizabeth Mathew -->live:elizabeth200mathew

........ Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello, This is Elizabeth I am 50 years old mother anyway,

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay.My name is Elizabeth Mathew .I am from the States.I am a Marine Engineer by profession.I had my degree at the Southeastern Oklahoma State University.I work with Baker Lyman & Co Inc in the USA . I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Thomas Mathew Brown of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my husband in a car wreck five years ago.May his soul rest in peace.I have one son,His name is Jacobs and he is Eleven years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing Mother. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

I will like to read from you soon.

Elizabeth Director Of Operations Baker & Co Inc

From_Elizabeth.jpg

Elizabeth.jpg

Pic 1

we've Ad from "Bergenbier" and we've "LIBERTATEA" --> 1+1= Romania

Pic 2 is also from Romania
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elizabeth Mathew - elizabeth200mathew@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:55 pm

Thanks for the message,
Honestly, I really like you and will want us to build a relationship together. Please let’s communicate through email because I am presently working in the ship using the company computer.
These are few you need to know about me.
Favorite ice cream brand: Häagen Däzs
Favorite music: all types, depending on my mood
Favorite band in the 80's: Bon Jovi & Aerosmith (big fan)
Favorite singer today: DON MOEN
Passion: you...and music
Instrument: piano
Part of me that i like the most: smile and eyes
Do you have a middle name: ???
Favorite food: Cheese burgers, Italian and Mexican (viva México!), chocolates, icecream, desserts, candies.
Worst weakness: Animals, specially when they suffer
Something i love to do and do most of the time: laugh, sing and dance
Favorite movie: Sleeping Beauty, Miss Congeniality
Favorite TV series: Friends & Sex and the City
Favorite piece of clothes: Pajamas, socks, jeans,tshirts and sneakers,long sleves
What i love to buy: music,shoes and perfume
What i can´t stand: LIE
What i like the most: YOU!!!
Today's wish: To be with you.
Worst time in my life: when my dad left
Best time in my life: when we finally get to be together
where would i love to go with you: Bahamas , can we make it happen?
Please kindly give me a brief answer to all this questions, i really need to know more about you??
What cheers you up?
What irritates you?
How you handle matters when you are angry?
Where you see yourself in five years?
How you would do it?
Now you know a little more about me..
This you already know: I LIKE YOU!!!!
Hope to hear from you soon bye for now

Elizabeth

Elizabeth.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Honestly, I will be only so much happy when i got married to a man that is truthful and honest care for me not for my money, If i have such a man in my life i will go with him in hands in marriage manly, But as God prove you and i have to see the seriousness in you anyway,
There is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.

Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking Woman who does need the support of a loving Man. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what she want and who she is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It's great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that's why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

My job will be taking me to Canada/Australia//Turkey by tomorrow (Sailing for a month....and I will really like us to chat, call and talk before I move on my trip tomorrow, Due to wave disturbance while been in the sea it took some times to connected online.
I do have bad signal as we moved meanwhile i don't want us to be disconnected,As i move on my trip i only make use to my baker private email which is connected to my ship compass reading installations, Please get to my understanding the wave gonna dry up connection signal, I advice to be in contact with me my love through my baker & Co Inc private email such as,

elizabethmathebakerlycompanyusa@citromail.hu , I will continue communicating

with you through my email

Hug and sweet kisses

Elizabeth.

To post all the Pages from where this Letter is stolen would let this Thread burst.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Mathew - elizabethmathebakerlycompanyusa@citromail.hu

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:12 pm

.... I've also no words how daft you're ...... :disagree: :disagree:

Honey.

When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls . I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated. Thank you my sweet heart, what more can I say to you , allow me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I am trying to put this feeling into words, but I'm falling miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now, drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music ( Find it here :http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs (Preview) )
I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm So crazy about you baby.

Hug and sweet kisses.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth.

Received: from 154.124.76.70 [154.124.76.70]
From: elizabeth mathew <elizabethmathebakerlycompanyusa@citromail.hu>
Errors-To: <elizabethmathebakerlycompanyusa@citromail.hu>
X-Mailer: Citromail v.2.0

SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar
Senegal

...... first IP shows Hungary

elizabeth_on_the_ship_trip.jpg

...... Pic belong to a report of the Cruiseship "Allure of the Seas"

http:/ /www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ship ... hipCode=AL

https:/ /www.adme.ru/svoboda-puteshestviya/vot-o ... bl-942410/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:56 pm

I've send her congrats coz she got such a fantastic Ship and for her long Tour from Romania to Senegal..... but she don't read Mail

Honey,I have a lot of dramatic things i did when i was a child with my father but i will further more discussion in that when i meet you back in State, Presently i have only my son and my mother and you we are one family and i see you as my husband anyway,

I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule.I don't know how to approach this with you on line,I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to..

I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings.

My Dear , everyday I wake up thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turned into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All I know now, is that throughout this past few days, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I have learnt, among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you.

I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.

I would have love to continue but I feel tired and we have sailed out and now and my eyes are heavy with sleep.Take care and always remember me and the crew members in your prayers.

Hug and kisses

Received: from 41.83.35.23 [41.83.35.23]
Errors-To: <elizabethmathebakerlycompanyusa@citromail.hu>

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-PE_Thies6
Aboubacar Diouf
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

from_elizabeth.jpg

.... I'm keen to know in what in will end up as long as she's "with the Ship on her way" .....

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:14 pm

clone/namesake:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015618073574
Elizabeth Mathew
Director of Operations at Baker & Co Inc
Went to Southeastern Oklahoma State University Alumni
Lives in San Francisco, California
Widowed

ImageImageImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Honey don't worry i am coming back to meet you and i take you as my husband come and eat with me i miss you so much my love, I am hungry i came to catting to eat i miss you so much i wish your here in the ship with me my love anyway, I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you because a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want everyone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be Sixty years old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.

Love always,

Elizabeth.

Clients-ADSL
Mamadou Camara
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

elizabeth.jpg

I suppose that Pic was taken here (Mesopotamia & KFC together)

Coresi Shopping Center, Strada Zaharia Stancu 1, Brașov 500167, Romania

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:20 pm

My lovely xxxxx,

I can't stop thinking about you, I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment that I live.Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important, you're everything to me.You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you. All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping! I love you, so much my love.I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first.The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!
I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Forever Yours,

Elizabeth.

Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar
Senegal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:16 pm

My Love, for past 3 hours our ship develop problem form engine room and we are not moving fast as before the ship engineers have done their best to keep the ship moving and we are moving so slow our ship is not more moving fast as before. Please my husband i need your prayers. Please prayer for me and other crew members here in the ship anyway, Honey, I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You are my life, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I read your messages.

You are my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. I love you so much.

My feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. You confidence in me. That melts me inside. I have shared your hurts and sorrows and I love that you trust me, need me, enough to share those very personal feelings with , and I know you don't let many people see that side of you which makes me feel very special and I cherish your trust and you know that I would rather hurt myself than hurt you in anyway! We both have gone through so much, and I feel like I relate to you on a much higher level than I have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes.

I think that if we take our time and do everything right, this love could blossom into a fairy tale romance. All I ask - is for a chance no matter how slim to win your heart I have put all my trust in you, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I also said I don't care about anything else but you, I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe, someone to hold, confidence in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can spoil, romance, walk along the beach at night with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you.

You are beautiful, you leave me speechless, you turn tears into happy bliss, you make bad things seem not so bad. You astonish me and you brighten every aspect of my life. The feelings blossomed rapidly and I don't want to lose that. I don't want to lose you. I have fallen crazily in love with you. You are everything and more than what I have dreamed of my entire life. You would make me happier than the richest person in the world by sharing your love and life with me.

I know I am not perfect. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take this to heart, my prince; I love you.

I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to sleep with tears every night waiting for the moment I will met with you. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I could never get tired of being near you, I missed you more than words can say. I genuinely love you.

With all the love of my tender heart,

Elizabeth.

Received: from 41.82.34.192 [41.82.34.192]

Client-BAS-Region
Sonatel
Mamadou Camara
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:40 pm

..... written 07:08am .... slowly we come to the Point now

Honey,this the ship engineers working in the engine room, and this is how i arrange my money in my box open, I don't know what the hell is this anyway,

I just want you to know that what ever situation I found my self I always give glory to God. Please I need your prayers like I told you before. We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention. The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here.We just received information from the signal house that there are sea pirates blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this ship to anchor is an Island close to Boland Island somewhere in the caribbeans .As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters.

The captains of the ship has announced that the ship will duck here for about twenty days until its safe to continue sailing. My dear, my problem now is my valuable documents and my money ($3000,000 ) which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want them stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Turkey Istanbul I already had contract agreement with.

Honey, I Elizabeth Mathew as the director of operations in this ship, I have to take care of this ship until all product is completely discharged. Now there are a few security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do and at this time, so I need you to stand by me. I don't know what to do now I want to quickly send you the documents and the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest. I know we have not met each other but I do trust you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and I know you will never disappoint or hurt me because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discussed with one of the security company here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving the documents and the money because there are no banks here and I don't want to loose my valuable to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.

Honey, please quickly forward to me Your receiving Residential Address,Full Names and Telephone Number to enable me send the documents and the money to you immediately through one of the security company here.Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Elizabeth.

Received: from 41.83.75.35 [41.83.75.35]

Pool-ADSL-PE_Louga3
Clients-ADSL
Aboubacar Diouf
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

the ship engineers working on ship engine.jpg

the ship engineers working.jpgv---> ok! US Navy

this is how i arrange my money in my box open.jpg

Pic 1

http:/ /navylive.dodlive.mil/2014/01/08/faces-of-the-fleet-92/

Pic 2

http:/ /www.public.navy.mil/surfor/cg53/Pages/S ... Mg6LGummM8

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 05, 2017 1:20 pm

...... Seems the Pirates have let her go ...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hello friend.
Good news to you.

It has been a while since we stopped our communication, but i did not forget you and your effort to assist me in the time past.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the consignment box under the co-operation of a new partner from Africa but base in United States. Presently, I am now in United States for investment projects with my new partner.
And i have finally and officially resigned from my marine engineering work, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving my consignment box despite that it failed us some how but that is by the way. Now before i left Africa to United State, i left a ATM visa card, which worth $250,000.00 US Dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I left the ATM visa card with a good friend of mine in Africa, and his name is Rtd. marine officer Mr. Smith Kadavy Orga and he is also a retired medical marine officer in the United Nation, what you have to do is to contact him and ask him about the visa card. i want to inform you that bank has install/put the money into the ATM VISA CARD, (This is your security pin code 8974 number of ATM Card ) keep it safe and secured, as soon as you receive the visa card then you will use the above pin code which the bank gave me to start withdrawing money from the visa card. You will use the visa card to withdraw money inside at any bank in your country.

this is the email of Rtd. marine officer Mr. Smith Kadavy ( orgadirector@gmail.com ) and his mobile number (+221709496318).I hope you will appreciate my little gift, And you will inform me when you receive the visa card.

Thanks,

Elizabeth.

Received: from 41.82.36.134 [41.82.36.134]

Client-BAS-Region
Sonatel
Mamadou Camara
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Return to “White Females”