It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gary Allman

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nolan Turner, njtpoint@aol.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Pictures stolen from an American blogger named Gary A.
breakfastinamerica.me/2011/i-was-going-to-use-a-picture-of-me-facing-right-for-a-change-but-i-like-this-one-more/

OASIS
tjn010
67, Canada
Edmonton | Alberta | Canada
I am outgoing, honest, independent, comfortable, loyal, giving, and confident. The people who know me would say I can be fun, silly, and occasionally outrageous. I have been told that I have a vivacious personality, with an optimistic view of life. I can honestly smile at my mistakes and am grateful for my successes. The thing I like the most about myself is knowing that whatever comes my way, I can handle it with grace, humor, dignity and perseverance. While I don't have a specific goal or agenda with regard to meeting someone, I ultimately seek to be in a committed, long term relationship. My ideal match and I would of course have a mutual attraction. She would be a woman that is honest, loyal, emotionally available and motivated. Someone who with any luck would become my best friend. She should have a great sense of humor, is comfortable with who she is and where she is in life. Its very important that she understand the true meaning of ‘passion’. “Passion” - There are many things in life that will catch your eye, But only a few will catch your heart…..pursue those Does this sound like you? Are you serious about meeting someone? If you think we would make a good match I would love to hear from you.
What I'm Looking For
I seriously looking for the right WOMAN. That will love and be loved. Caring, Loving, Trustworthy, Loyal, Godly, Honest and Good things about a Good and Virtuous Woman.Please I don't like Games. I am sorry to say this I don't want to be Rude. Pls But just take to it. Send me a message if U want to know more about me. Thanks.I am Looking for Long Term Relationship that may lead to MARRIAGE.I'd just like to add...I love to go out for Dinner, Play Golf, Watch Movies, Listen to Music. I love Kids and take good care of them.If you have kids Trust me I will treat them as my Own (SMILE) I love the Kids so much. Love to read the Bible and lots more. Thanks for reading my Profile.

Hello Beautiful, How are you doing?l must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and I will love to share in the joy of your smile,in fact I want to get to know you if you don't mind.I like your striking smile, could surely make an angel with broken wings go an extra mile I saw your profile and I like your pictures, I will like to know more about you.Check out my page and let me know what you think. You never know we could become the next success story on here as good couples Kindly give me your phone # or e-mail address so we can get to talk better out of here or you should send me a message . Njtpoint@aol.com
Nolan.

Image Image

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Nolan Turner, njtpoint@aol.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nolan, Njtpoint@aol.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:59 am

Nolan Turner <njtpoint@aol.com>

Hello ,

Thanks for your message ...I'm pleased to read from you and I wish to inform you more about me.. I am Nolan Turner...Independent Real Estate Contractor... I live alone..easy going and loving man.I love what I do because its put enough food on my table and keep me busy, I was searching on this site when I saw your profile and I got interest in you, and also know if it's true from what you said that you are serious about meeting the right person to spend your life with.

I will be so happy if you care to look up at my profile and see if you think you could be serious with my kind of person.I am sending you this messages because am also serious of meeting someone to spend my life with, I really will like you to know more about me and I also think it will be nice to know you as well.

This is a bit about me am such a man who likes going out to the beach, love music, dancing, cooking, and I also like reading magazines and bible, I’m height: 6'2 weight: 208 lbs,Hair color:gray,hair length: Short, Ethnicity: mix race, Skin color: white.

I love to make people feels happy because I believe that is the only way to show true love.I love animals, I am a simple easy going man and honest person. I’m caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with am social, romantic, and passionate, Smart, intelligent, cool-headed, adaptive, have a big heart and I do believe in the truth and honesty. Cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty. Our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all.

I know it’s hard to be completely honest. I try to be who I am and do what I know how to do best, am still single once been married have a son who live away from home. I am willing to relocate to the right woman I'm originally born German Aussie mixed.

I’m ready to get on with my life and find someone who really wants Love and trust. I have been to some few sites but all women I meet seems not to really know what a serious relationship is its not just about having sex its about loving and caring for each other. I want you to know that am ready for serious relationship because am not here to waste my time.

I want you to know that I am looking for someone who is serious about meeting the right man; I am looking for someone to share my pains someone to share my love and heart with, a woman to be my wife. Someone to make love to and make her happy. I think this is a bit about me and what I seek for and I will love you to know more if we get to chat and learn more about each other. Kisses and hope to read from you soon,

Thanks,

Nolan Turner
njtpoint@aol.com

IP: 107.150.52.82
Hostname: probe01.projectblindferret.com
ISP: DataShack, LC

bad IP, it was used in scams before
ImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

njtpoints@gmail.com, njtpoints@contractor.net, 218-214-7335, 316-448-8512

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Nolan From Oasis
njt <njtpoints@gmail.com>

Hope this message find you well.. I am worried I have not heard from you since the last message I sent to you few days ago. if everything alright?

I look forward to read from you.

Nolan Turner
Home : njtpoint@aol.com
Other : njtpoints@gmail.com
Office : njtpoints@contractor.net
Mobile : + 1 218-214-7335 / + 1 316-448-8512.

Tracking Details
Opened
Closed 15-Jan-17 at 02:30:41am (UTC -5:00) - 6days14hours22mins26secs after sending
Location Sandton, South Africa (86% likelihood)
Opened on (105¸2¸198¸188:30000)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8
Closed Reader closed your email at 15-Jan-17 at 02:30:42am (UTC -5:00) - read for 1sec

Summary - as at 15-Jan-17 at 02:31:01am (UTC -5:00) - 6days14hours22mins46secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nolan Turner, njtpoint@aol.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Same South Africa based Nigerian mafia abusing pictures stolen from different man at Badoo, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=105701

badoo.com/profile/01328810295
Nolan 57
Location Andover, Kansas

ClaudettedesRosiers
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

scmal1209@gmail.com

Postby ClaudettedesRosiers » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:46 am

Pictures stolen from Gary Allman , see below.

Met on OKCupid. Things moved very fast. Claims to be from Lithuania working as a cinematographer in the movies. Has a Maryland number 410-988-2823. Never answers. Loves to text and email with long phone convos that he initiates. Stolen pics of a Business man in Missouri, but strong resemblance to himself. Says he's a widower. Wife died in car accident. Has a daughter in Lithuania who needs a mother. I finally got a hit on reverse image on daughter that led me to Mr. Allman's blog. Has an elaborate website .fabduval. com with mr. Allmans pics. Typical catfish, I'm in Europe on a shoot. Lost my wallet, went to hospital need funds to get home. Get a prepaid card send me the codes. Need ITunes card to put more minutes on my phone so we can talk. Asked for my banking info. When not available to talk text messages felt different. Like a woman was texting. Got nasty at times, obviously a womens lingo. Email was
scmal1209@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fabienne Duval - scmal1209@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:44 am

410-988-2823 .... is a VoIP number with an area code in Ellicott City, MD 21043

RPO is Gary Allman
http:/ /www.breakfastinamerica.me/2011/trunk-or-treat/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

ClaudettedesRosiers
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ClaudettedesRosiers » Sun May 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Aka. Gary Allman. AKA Gary Brooks pics stolen from https://www.flickr.com/photos/gsallman

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 22, 2017 1:15 am

Fabduval.com:
IP : 216.185.144.185
IP-based Geolocation of Fabduval.com : flag US United States | Texas | Austin
Registrant Name: Fabienne Duval
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: PO box 6078
Registrant City: Elkton
Registrant State/Province: MD
Registrant Postal Code: 21921
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4109882823
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

ClaudettedesRosiers
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ClaudettedesRosiers » Mon May 22, 2017 1:34 am

I reported the site and they pulled it. This scammer posts fake Gary Allman Facebook accounts often using pics from Mr. Allman's pics He is obsessed with him. At first I thought they were throwing in other pics from other men with similar looks but they are all Gary over the years, but the whole backstory comes from his site too. It won't be long before they use it again.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Williams, thomaswillmas72@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:38 am

interpals.net/thomwillams22
thomwillams22 Willams thomas, 55 y.o.
Atlanta, United States [Current City & Hometown]

am from America
I am a medical doctor
Here is my email address
thomaswillmas72@gmail.com
You can write to me on email... Mostly preferable because of the nature of my work
Really dont have much time

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gary Allman

Postby jaga » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:49 am

clone;
Wamba/ Kua Lauson
62 years, Cancer.
United States, Fremont
I am looking for a
I'd like to meet: a girl

someture/
garry
@garryyoung650
same pic above
add: Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Garry Young, garryyoung650@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:47 pm

hangout

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Barnes, 727-414-1571

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:07 pm

interpals
Barnes58 Barnes, 53 y.o.
Santa Clara, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
I enjoy, cooking, swimming, and reading, walking on the beach, fishing,and seeing good comedies

What are you doing?
do you have whatsapp?

Give me your number i can add you there now

Give me your number now

Give me yours now
:evil:

Image Image

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Barnes, 727-414-1571

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:03 pm

David Rhoads
https:/ /plus.google.com/116396625305972209984

Gavin Andy
https:/ /galactic.love/en/users/Gavin%20Andy

James Lance
https:/ /devoted.singles/en/users/James%20Lance

.... not that we've it to do with the Writer/Author David M. Rhoads :thinking: BUT ......

...... Pic 2

.... RPO is Gary Allman - Breakfast in America
.breakfastinamerica.me/topic/activities/vacation/page/7/

... with this Name also in Yasni

.barefootbusinessman.net/gary-allman/

Gary Allman writes for the Barefoot Businessman and is co-owner and manager of Davis-Allman Business Development.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gary Allman

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:17 am

christians.dating/profile?token=1000137998
Lovingheart2020
Location San Jose, Santa Clara, California, United States
Status Widowed
Age 60, Male, 5'7" (171 cm)