It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Linda Garros - lindagarros83@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:42 am

craigsdating.com/profile/5454547
uslinda83
Female , 34 , seeking Male
Toronto, AB

Hi handsome, It's good to view your profile and your lovely picture, I'm new on line and i'm seeking for a serious minded man that is ready for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage, You look like my type of man and i wouldn't mind to start a conversation with you and see how things would go for the both of us because i would like to settle down and be happy with a very caring and a very loving man. It would be better if you can just add me on hangout so we can take it from there and share pictures together as well, My gmail address is.....Lindagarros83@gmail.com

Image =>> Hangouts avatar

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Garros - lindagarros83@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:44 am

Clone:

bbwadmire.com/profile/view/160904
MICHELLE8383
34 - STRAIGHT
KENTUCKY, UNITED STATES
JAN 20, 2018 23:04

I am a very good hearted person and it does not take much to make me happy. I only want my dream to come true online .I am caring, submissive,loyal,, nurturing,a great communicator as well as listener. I am ready to fill the missing space in the man"s life that GOD made for me, I know that you are incomplete because your rib is missing and when we find each other I will just slip comfortable in your life and by your side. You will know me because I won't cause pain in your life, but the fit will be comforting and I will hold you up and support you with what a rib was designed to do.you will know me because I am part of you and we have the same spirit. Please take time and read my profile carefully because i'm serious about searching for that special someone in my life.The man for me must be marriage minded and have good heart,I do still believe in love. I'm very ambitious and goal oriented, In everything that I do I seek God first. With God, everything is possible. I'm looking for a person with a great heart and an even better attitude about life. The most important thing I'm looking for in a partner is honesty and lots of two-way communication.

I'm seeking for someone that knows how to really treat a woman, I want the kind of man that's there for you when you need a shoulder to lean on because you need to let someone else carry the load even if it's just for a minute. And conversely, I'm looking for a man who knows how to embrace and respect the traditional gender roles in a relationship. However, he can't think that means dictatorship but understands it mean partnership. I'm looking for a man who understands that respect is a two way street. I could go on and on but I think you get the gist of what I'm saying. If you possess these qualities and more, Please do not hesitate to send me a message because i always believe two is better than one.

I love dinners, dancing (especially to reggae), movies, bowling, etc.. There really isn't too many things I don't like to do. I'm very adventurous and spontaneous and I don't intend to let life pass me by. Sometimes I just like to chill at home. There is nothing like a quiet evening at home with that special someone, I also like to have fun by the water side, most especially the beach or the swimming pool during hot weather.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:48 am

curvycatch.com/user/uslinda83
uslinda83
Looking for male
I am female
Age 34 y.o.
My match's age from 35 to 60
About Me Essay I am a very good hearted person and it does not take much to make me happy. I only want my dream to come true online .I am caring, submissive,loyal,, nurturing,a great communicator as well as listener. I am ready to fill the missing space in the man"s life that GOD made for me, I know that you are incomplete because your rib is missing and when we find each other I will just slip comfortable in your life and by your side. You will know me because I won't cause pain in your life, but the fit will be comforting and I will hold you up and support you with what a rib was designed to do.you will know me because I am part of you and we have the same spirit. Please take time and read my profile carefully because i'm serious about searching for that special someone in my life.The man for me must be marriage minded and have good heart,I do still believe in love. I'm very ambitious and goal oriented, In everything that I do I seek God first. With God, everything is possible. I'm looking for a person with a great heart and an even better attitude about life. The most important thing I'm looking for in a partner is honesty and lots of two-way communication.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:50 am

foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=1240910
Username: uslinda83
City: Georgetown - Delaware
Date of Birth: 10th-March-1983
Height: 5 feet 8 inches/172cm
Weight: 148 lbs (67.1 kg)