It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

David Holley - davidholley688@gmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
suegoff7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suegoff7 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Pictures and name are stolen from REAL, MARRIED man James Edward Holley - former US Navy, currently actor, musician, performer.
RPO=>>facebook.com/james.e.holley
and=>>http://herald-dispatchblogs05.blogspot. ... olley.html

I have been talking to a man who claims his name is David Joe Holley, in the US Army stationed in Damascus, Syria. He sent many long and detailed emails to me from address davidholley688@gmail.com. He fell in love within days and proclaimed his love and plan to retire in the next month and come 'home' to the love of his life. LOL Ok, so i have to admit i was intrigued and drawn in by his charisma and charm... but his misspelled letters, texts and broken English was a quick red flag. He claimed he was Italian, but his accent was obviously African decent. Also, i was expecting him to ask for money... and within 2 weeks, he of course did the $50 iTunes card request. Good grief! Busted. I have posted his pics here and his phone number is 4404590436. I quickly gave him an ear full and ripped him a new one about how mean and hurtful he is and how he has no regard for older women. After berating him for about 10 minutes, he apologized if i felt the way i did and continued to plead innocence. I admit, again, he is good. They have every scenario planned and prepared for. I truly hope people stop sending money to these people. NEVER EVER send money to people you do not know or can verify. It is sad that people are so desperate for love that they would do anything out of the kindness of their hearts.
Note: they can also create fake facebook pages... his is david.holley.94801 Weird that it has dots and numbers. I've never seen that before. That may be a red flag for people.
I hope this post can help a little. I recently found him up on PerfectMatchForMe.com with the same name and pics.
http://www .perfectmatchforme.com/profile.php?profile_id=242680551477734765
Please be careful people!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Igulinka on Sat May 05, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated post with RPO

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Holley - davidholley688@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Thank you so much for reporting. Please BLOCK and IGNORE Nigerian scammers.

perfectmatchforme.com/profile.php?profile_id=242680551477734765
davidholley

I am gentle, kind and outgoing with natural grace and elegance with high self esteem. I am optimistic, confident and well-educated. I am serious and responsible in everything and especially when it comes to to my partner for life, When i have some free time I like to relax and enjoy the beauty of life as i reminise through the great times and how to make the worst better.I am a medical Officer in the US Army and currently been deployed to Syria and so excited i am coming home next month and would like to meet you and know you more when i am home.I am coming home for good cause will be retiring from service when am home

Marital Status: Single
Seeking a: Female
Looking for: Long-term
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Body Type: Average
Hair Color: Black :twisted:
Interests: I like to relax and enjoy the beauty of life as i reminise through the great times and how to make the worst better. Reading enriches my mind and good music cultivates my taste. I strongly believe love feeds the soul.I travel to expand my horizon. In add
Profession: Medical Officer IN US ARMY
Education: Bachelor Degree

SKYPE ID: live:davidholley688

facebook.com/david.holley.94801
David Holley
ImageImage

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013960203828
David Holley
Medical Doctor at U.S. Army
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
Single
From Chicago, Illinois

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:22 pm

ilikeyou.com/id/user/5441527/
Peter holley
51, pria, san jose

Lanka dating service
222h.info

german.dating/profile?token=1000149384
George99
My Details
Location Berlin, Germany
Status Widowed / Horse
Age 59, Male, 5'10 "(178 cm)
Search Woman

suegoff7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suegoff7 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:41 pm

I wanted to post some more information about this guy. I don't know if this is a new scam but wanted to make people aware so they do not fall for it.
I was on to him from almost the start and when i confronted him, he lied more to get me to keep talking to him. After about a month and me telling him I WOULD NOT BE GIVING HIM MONEY... he revealed his true self to me. I mean, i saw him on Skype so i know he was real. He continued to woe me and we became friends. We talked about actually meeting one day. I talked to family members even. I saw him for his real self on SKype and thought that meant it was real. I truly liked the guy. Foolish! I still knew in the back of my mind something was not right. He was too smooth and said all the right things.
Then one day... he just stopped calling. I found a new profile for him up on pof just yesterday... but i had it removed. Please be aware.
His phone numbers are 4404590436 which i'm sure he can change. His Ghana number is 024 478 4477 which he can probably change also. Just thought this might help someone else.
New pics also added below. Fake ones.... and the real him!!!
Please be careful people. Now it isn't just for the money, it is just for the heartache. Mean spirited people. I can spot them now, but many people are still falling for their scams. Be safe out there!!

suegoff7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suegoff7 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:20 am

Ok, so the saga continues.... boy they are good! Even though in my heart i know it started as a scam and it continues as a scam, even though i have seen and talked to him in person.... i know there is more that he is just using me for. He has been very up front about wanting to find a white women and to move to the states. He is not hiding that fact. That is a goal of a lot of African men. Just because they tell you that makes them seem honest, but they will hurt you in the end. They all deserve awards for their acting. When you try to get away, they pull you back in with their charisma. Charming is an understatement. These men truly do this for a living and they are good at it. Be careful ladies. Oh, if you get romantic emails and letters from them, copy and past portions of them to google. I guarantee they have stolen them from poems or other sites. I found many scam sites that have posted emails and found the very romantic emails that he was sending me on these sites... almost word for word. SMH! Sad!!!
Wish we could stop these horrible people but it is almost impossible. They are slick!
Rules: If you don't know them in person... do NOT send money! If you have not met them, do NOT trust them.
They fall in love quickly but their is an agenda.
DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS! Everybody wants to be loved and have these wonderful things said to them, but they are liars! Bad people! Be safe!

suegoff7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suegoff7 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:06 pm

I wanted to post some more information about this guy. I don't know if this is a new scam but wanted to make people aware so they do not fall for it.
I was on to him from almost the start and when i confronted him, he lied more to get me to keep talking to him. After about a month and me telling him I WOULD NOT BE GIVING HIM MONEY... he revealed his true self to me. I mean, i saw him on Skype so i know he was real. He continued to woe me and we became friends. We talked about actually meeting one day. I talked to family members even. I saw him for his real self on SKype and thought that meant it was real. I truly liked the guy. Foolish! I still knew in the back of my mind something was not right. He was too smooth and said all the right things.
Then one day... he just stopped calling. I found a new profile for him up on pof just yesterday... but i had it removed. Please be aware.
New pics also added below. Fake ones.... and the real him!!!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Holley - davidholley688@gmail.com, +234-24 478 4477; +233-24-4095122; +234-44-590436;

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 05, 2018 1:51 am

suegoff7

What you should do is to BLOCK and IGNORE scammers and stop let them to fool you. The real man is an actor, performer and musician and there is a hundreds of his videos as well as pictures ready to be stolen by scammers and remade to scammers needs so they can fool you and other ladies.
The man has a gorgeous wife and several children and I do not think he is anxious to meet another lady.
Scammers tried to fool you at SKYPE :(

Please post all info about Ghanaian mafia: phone numbers, email addresses, pictures and BLOCK them. Be safe online. They are not looking to have a pretty ladies as friends online. They need your money, bank accounts, address, work phone numbers and bunch of other info to continue with the scam.

REAL MAN=>> youtube.com/watch?v=32H-f8xE2Qg

Phone number: +233-24-4095122 leads to a fake SKYPE:
SKYPE ID: daviddavidson655
Portland, Oregon, United States
Joe David

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 05, 2018 3:50 pm

i saw him on Skype so i know he was real.

..... Are you sure that you saw him? Nothing is so easy to put a loop in Skype to suggest you thats him ......check Skype next time if he makes the same Movements .....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Buccaneerfgirl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Holley - davidholley688@gmail.com has changed his name

Postby Buccaneerfgirl » Thu May 31, 2018 2:12 am

David Holley now goes by the name of Howard Holley. He states he is from Marlow Heights MD, states he is stationed in Damascus, till mid July. The MO that he is using now, tells where he has been in the service, and states he is based with US Army, WWII division. Do not fall for him, if he was a part of this unit, he is dead. :mrgreen:

His email is now howardholley73@gmail.com. He is using all the same photos

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Howard Holley - howardholley73@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu May 31, 2018 2:41 am

Buccaneerfgirl

Thank you very much for reporting a Nigerian mafia. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE without confrontation.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

sue.ratcliff
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sue.ratcliff » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:59 am

My scammer is Howard Holley. Working as a dr in Damascus for the US army. But he is from Qld and is coming home in a month etc .... email is the gmail one. Pics the same as other have posted.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 am

sue.ratcliff

Kindly post the fake profile and email address then please BLOCK the mafia and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”