It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Nancy Andrew - nancyandrew12@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:47 pm

nancy (id=253842)

Name: nancy
City: banjul
Height: 4'2"(127cm) .... lightweight dwarf
Weight: 90 lbs(41kg)
Eye color: grey :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hair color: black
Marital status: never married
Children: no
Education: High school
About Me: i am here looking for a good relationship

HI dear i am Miss Nancy i saw your profile here and i am impasse in what i saw please i will like to have a world with you true my email and also to exchange photos together or you can drop your email for me to contact you
? nancyandrew12 ( at ) hot m a i l . com

nancy, New York, NY, USA
https:/ /weefamed.com/user/nancy

nancy10
https:/ /chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/user/nancy10

nancy
.mylanguageexchange.com/Country/Sudan.asp

........ Mail is out!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:34 pm

..... lets see how many Millions Daddy have left for us

Good evening my dear
How was your day, I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail my dear i am here to seek for a long term relationship with a family oriented person with the intentions of establishing a family where children will grow to be happy in the future, To me age differences is not a barrier what i just need from you is total love and caring, My name is Miss Nancy Andrew I am 24year old single and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa and presently I am residing in the Red Cross camp here in the Gambia as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr.Andrew John was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation take many of us to near by country Banjul the Gambia where i am seeking asylum now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

My hobbies are, Cooking, Reading, I like to go to beach and I love to dance and make people laugh, my friends describe me as a funny person, I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture for you. though I am not all that photogenic, I hope you wouldn't mind.
Thanks and take good care of yourself
really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Friendship.
Miss Nancy.

392641_282371305143692_104716273_n.jpg

ip_1.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nancy Andrew - nancyandrew12@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Good evening my dearest.
I am glad to write to you and how are you doing I hope you are fine I thank God for me to meet you in my life your message was a total relief to me, May the lord protect you for me because he is the one who brought you into my life, I will like him to make a way for us in life, my dear i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you in all my life please i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i can come to your country and have a free life over there.

In this camp, we are many living as refugees and our freedom is restricted because we do not have any traveling documents. It is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out from here very soon.
I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person I have now is Rev David Jones who is the pastor of the Christ The king Church here in the camp he has been very nice to me is like a father to me since I came here. I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor Tel number: +220-740-2111 or +220-329-7367 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel so that i can talk to you ,As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my education because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now too place.
Please listen to this, I do have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 5.7M (Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USA Dollars,

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your bank account and please wen the money transferred into your account from it you will send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to start coming over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, So in the light of god above, I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember, i am giving you all these information due to trust and believing that no one will think to hurt me after hearing all that i have gone through, my favorite language is English but very fluently, please i will like you to give me a call by 13 o'clock GMT Gambia local time, like I said i have a lot to tell you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. I will also give you the contact of the bank for you to hear from them on how to transfer the money, have a nice day and all was pray for me

i will be waiting to hear from you soon please try to give me a call i will be waiting for your call
Yours true love
Miss Nancy.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nancy Andrew - nancyandrew12@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Good afternoon darling

and how are you doing today and how is all the family doing too i hope all is well with you all darling if you read my first mail very well you will understand that i lost all my documents on our way to this camp i am now please i want you to do some thing for me if you can help me and come down to this country so that we can see face to face okay if you can do that for me i will be a happy woman please because i can see that you don't trust me at all please do what i said when you but your ticket try and inform me so i can tell you the way you will come to this country okay darling i will be waiting to hear from you soon kiss kiss

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:09 pm

.... now in DMF with the same Profile pic.

nancy33
- ID: 252873
- 24 y/o female (1994 - May - 5)
- new york, USA
- English
- student
- Have no children

Hi dear am Nancy i saw your profile and i am so impress i will like us to be friends please i will like to have a world with you true my email ( nancyandrew12@hotmail.com ) or you can drop yours for me to contact you

Date: 2019-01-21 21:31:18

Return to “Black Females”