It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:56 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks

African scammers posing as white women.
FindsScam
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FindsScam » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Pictures stolen from adult model Natalie Sparks

Part 2 open: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113400&p=540402#p540402

This scammer has at least 3 email addresses that had not yet been reported, they report now, I analyzed the three restrained email and I realized it's always the same brain that writes. Notice how many things he says are the same and take the same position in different letters. If it were an honest person would have 3 different email addresses, each time pretending to be a different person.
This is a tactic that some use to try to cheat you if they did not succeed the first time.

scammer mixed pics of different girls, 2 other pictures are of Shyla Jennings:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25062

Addresses:
ritababs71@yahoo.com Rita babs REPORTED in datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=136013
sarahsanie@yahoo.com Sarah Sanie
lindaefa@yahoo.com Linda Efa

Message ritababs71@yahoo.com
I am Rita Babs name i am 29 female with no kids ........never been married.......well i am lady from USA my dad is American and my mum is Norway.my mum meet my dad in the u s a and they get marry together..i have lost my dad first and a guy from Ghana come to marry my mum 1 years ago my mum also died and after dearth of my parent the guy told me that told me that he want to come back his country again and just becos i have have any body so he took me to Ghana with me and Am student here in Ghana . Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I dont have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.

am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want.... I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.. It is

with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;i have enclosed my 2 lovely pics to see how lovely and romantic i am..A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed....

Message sarahsanie@yahoo.com

My Full Name is Sarah Sanie Am 4ft and 5inches average(and fair in complexion I was born and raised in united state in a state call California and in a city call buena park ). and my dad is a America man, and my mum also come from Africa my religion is a christian.

I have been Helping my Grandmum in the Market to Be Able to Sell..And we have been Selling Medicine that is {Local Herbs}But As for Now We have Stop Bcos the Market Has Run Down..Now She is Old So She has to Stop...

Am really Sorry to Tell you About This.i Losed My Dad when i was 7 Years Old it was Accident that Happened to him ..After that my Mom And Grandmum who have been Taking Care Of me.. In 1998 My Mom Die Naturally that i was 15 years Old...That was my Sadness year ...My Grand mum Continue Taking Care of me In that ...
I Just graduated from the University of EducationWenniba and i have been Studied Catering Corse i loved been a student a lot . Talking about who i am.i Am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies too are many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. My hair is Brown which is one of my most attractive features. I don¦t have any kids, I don't smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.

I am all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.

Am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together.

Message lindaefa@yahoo.com
ABOUT ME.........
I am LINDA EFA by name i am 38 female with no kids ........never been married......5'4 feet tall and athletic and I was born in NORWAY and now found in Ghana and my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are classical movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want.... I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it.. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Because your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.

Sponsor

Sponsor

lowenslow
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Multiple identities - ritababs71@yahoo.com

Postby lowenslow » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:51 am

The telephone number 23324381936 (233-24-381936) is associated with the ritababs (Rita Babs) scam identity.

The individual or group behind this fraud appear to be in Ghana.

Ghana Internet fraud dating scam: http:/ /www.osac.gov/Reports/report.cfm?contentID=39785 < Link 404

wianbg
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers using pictures of Natalie Sparks

Postby wianbg » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Hello,

First off I am glad this site is here.With that let me me get down to business. Lillian Jody Caeser,lillycaeser,lillycaeser01 ia a scammer who is on multiple dating sites.She has numerous birthdates as well as residences such as,but not limited to Alexandria,Indiana,Indianapolis,Indiana,Central America,and United Kingdom.She lures her victims from the original dating site and into yahoo chat.Her email address is lillycaeser@yahoo.com.She may have an MSN account which is being looked into.She immediately tells the man that she is in love with him and needs upwards of 1500 dollars so that she can leave the U.K..That's funny cause her IP address is out of Lagos,Nigeria.She also attempted to get me to tell her my credit card(not debit card) information so that money could be placed in my account and drawn out and sent back to her.This I refused to do(after,like a moron,I wired her 600 dollars).Damage done.She had also sent me an email bragging about stealing a considerable amount of money from another gentleman and that I was a low threat to her.She abruptly stopped correspondence with me.As I look back I wonder how stupid or lonely can a man be?All I can do now is try to keep someone else from getting hurt.
Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer profile

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah, man :( sorry to read this. But on the other hand you are lucky because you have made the step of researching her. Many others do not to this in time, or talk about their doubt to the scammer only (who of course will deny everything) and not to independant third parties. Too many send more and more until they are finally ruined. :( Now that you are learning how they work you can be sure it´s very unlikely to ever happen to you again. Consider yourselves saved :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

wianbg
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: lillycaeser@yahoo.com

Postby wianbg » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:53 am

update on lilly caeser.She is now using an email address called misserica2002@yahoo.com along with her other two:lillycaeser@yahoo.com and sandra_0wen002@yahoo.com. no appropriate picture

wianbg
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wianbg » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:44 am

I am bringing another update on Lillian Caeser. She is now using another email address. She is now calling herself Nicole Oree out of South America,Austin,Texas,and South Carolina. Her new email address is nicole_oree@yahoo.com
Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 am

on FB:

Nicole Oree
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 700&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Erica Webster
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 289&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Cleaned up photos
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

oneluckyguy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby oneluckyguy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi,

I came overly suspicious of a girl I met on forgetdinner.co.uk after weeks of exchanging emails and chatting on yahoo I have come across this post on Lilly Caeser. I basically searched on one of the pictures I was sent and to my amazement she is on here!

She is now going under the name of Elizabeth Amama and refers to herself as Lizzy for short.

Here are the email addresses I have had correspondance from

erhumu01@yahoo.com

erhumu1980@gmail.com

and most recently erhumu1123@yahoo.com.

I was chatting last night with her on IM on the last email address so she is still active and I was supposed to chat tonight... now going to cut all ties

Thank you for confirming she is a scammer! tried for ages to find something about her

Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pictures of Natalie Sparks

Postby sspassport » Tue May 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Zakari Ibrahim <seekingeverlastinglove@yahoo.com>

Well Im Zenatu and I'm 32 years old, White female, single and lonely , no kids, 5-7 ft tall,148 lbs.Black Brown hair,body type average and am living with my mom,sister and uncle in a logical house over here in Ghana .I was born in the Maine Canada but raised in Ghana,I lived Ghana almost all my life, and i lost my father last 4 years ...I am a pretty simple person who likes to have fun and offers the same to her companion. I do tend to be a little shy in the early going but with right person it goes away pretty quickly,I am caring, romantic,honest, no game of bs kind of woman.I like playing tv games.either bike riding,walking or just sitting at the beach (watching the sun go down is the best time). I can carry on a good conversation but I also have a great pair of ears for listening. I enjoy a nice bar(not too load),going out to dinner or a movie. I believe in being a honest and showing respect to a man very important.As far as what I am looking for it is simple..I am seeking to meet someone caring, faithful , communicative , loyal , generous, understanding, future driven,honest , truthful to be with in a long term relationship, courtship or marriage ,some one with good God fearing person. Hope To Hear From You Soon ...

Luv Zenatu

Received: from [41.218.192.69] by web120614.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 May 2011 13:00:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.110.299900
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Handsome

Email header analysis report
41.218.192.69---Zakari Ibrahim seekingeverlastinglove@yahoo.com
Ghana Telecom---Accra---Ghana---Tue, 10 May 2011 13:00:35 -0700 (PDT)
Latitude 5.55
Longitude -0.2167
Same location as many other scammers

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KIUGKWZMMZWHM5ALIIHZRASQZE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Precious Love
Female

not on SD

Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 pm

baba love <baba_love556@yahoo.com>

Hawa
Age 34
Accra, Ghana

Received: from [41.210.23.112] by web113904.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 May 2011 12:17:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 12:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: baba love <baba_love556@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello

i am HAWA by my name and u i am form USA but now in Ghana, Accra i am 34 now

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_PAGAW3HENHSODBTYUEKTJM656M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
baba
30 - Female

41.210.23.112--- baba love baba_love556@yahoo.com
Ghana Telecom--- Accra--- Ghana--- Mon, 16 May 2011 12:17:03 -0700 (PDT)
Latitude 5.55
Longitude -0.2167

not on SD
Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm

baba_love556@yahoo.com
* Hawa Sani
* Female, 34, ACCRA, Ghana
leads to Melissa Midwest on MS

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Josephine Amoah, josephine_amoah2001@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 30, 2011 10:42 am

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4814866" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USER ID: 4814866
Nickname: beautywithfaith
Name: josephine
State/Region: Illinois
City: Alden
Last login: May 30, 2011, 11:37
More about myself: I consider myself a cheerful, understanding, persistent, responsible, hard working, respectful, intelligent and well-educated woman

11:20 beautywithfaith: at the moment am with my aunt inghana learing hair stlyeing
11:21 beautywithfaith: in ghana
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 am

lovely Last namehawa <lovelyhawa42@yahoo.com>
Hawa age 33
Accra, Ghana

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_QWKGCTJL5ZBTSFOSX4EMZFWNTM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lovely Last namehawa
I'd rather not say

Received: from [41.210.17.148] by web121120.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 31 May 2011 03:32:07 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 03:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello
hello mypics is here

41.210.17.148--- lovely Last namehawa lovelyhawa42@yahoo.com
Ghana Telecom--- Accra--- Ghana--- Tue, 31 May 2011 03:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
Latitude 5.55
Longitude -0.2167

not on SD

ImageAvatar

Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am

Samira <farrida_ali@ymail.com>
Age 33
Ghana

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_PLWJCJSZISAL5YCQLYORV2UBCU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Farrida Ali
• Female - New York, New York

WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 7:07:24 AM): Hello there
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 7:07:32 AM): Ok
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 7:08:02 AM): Ok i will be waitin
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 7:08:02 AM): g

WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:38:59 PM): Hello there
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:39:23 PM): How are you
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:39:28 PM): no
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:39:43 PM): Ok so tell me what is ur name
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:40:07 PM): Ok i see nice meeting you i am Samira so tell me how old are you
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:41:00 PM): I am 33yrs looking for a soul mate here you
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:43:48 PM): i was born at uk but raise in Ghana you
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:44:39 PM): just my pc is freezing ok
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 12:45:00 PM): Ok need to go now brb ok

WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:17:50 PM): Hello how you doing
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:18:50 PM): Ok i see
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:19:36 PM): Ok i will but not now ok when i get my personal computer ok i am now in a cafe ok
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:19:59 PM): In a friends house ok
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:20:22 PM): Ok it will be ok
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:20:27 PM): So tell me what do you do for a living
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:24:39 PM): Your wish will be my command ok
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:25:27 PM): To share love with you and have sex also and other things ok
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:26:16 PM): Yeah that is wht i am talking about
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:26:55 PM): Any thing you command
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:28:09 PM): So tell me do you have any pics to share with me
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:28:19 PM): Yeah i really know that
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:29:17 PM): Ok so this is my email ok Farrida_ali@ymail.com
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:31:08 PM): So are you going to send it now
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:32:51 PM): Can you see them
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:33:24 PM): Yeah
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:33:36 PM): Why did you ask that
WONDERFUL GIRL Ali (6/12/2011 6:34:38 PM): Ok i was born in Uk and raised i Ghana ok

ImageAvatar

Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Becky Adjei <gatwum1@yahoo.com>

Postby sspassport » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Becky Adjei <gatwum1@yahoo.com>
Age 30 5’ 8”
Said she was in Chile
IP Address—Acra, Ghana

Received: from [41.218.192.227] by web121615.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:21:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Pictures For You
How are you doing ? I hope you like the pics..I will look forward to hear from you soon.Take care

See you later.

41.218.192.227--- Becky Adjei gatwum1@yahoo.com
Ghana Telecom--- Accra--- Ghana--- Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
Latitude 5.5500001907349
Longitude -0.21670000255108

have seen this models pictures posted
do not remember her name
if someone can merge (Merged)

not picked up by SD or TE

ImageAvatar ( Lana Brooke )

Last edited by Ozy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “White Females”