It is currently Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks

African scammers posing as white women.
mjhardwick
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Natalie Sparks

Postby mjhardwick » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:01 am

There's a new one in town in the UK, from f-buddy.co.uk "an Jocelyn by name" used email Usergiles0@gmail.com - wanted to use Wotsapp and google hangouts to chat after I told her I didn't have a mobile.

Her back round was her father was English worked in Brazil and Ghana, father died and she went to England to live with her uncle. Eventually she asked for some money to help get her an apartment.

She really loved me (NOT) after 4 days PMSL

Rubbish spelling, disjointed stories and photos too good to be true, if it seems to be to be true then most likely it is, gotta trust your instinct

Told her I had her money and got her chatting and sent her an image of a pile of shit

Gotta love these jokers

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:16 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the post :)

Usergiles0@gmail.com --> Skype

usergiles0
Illinois Quincy, United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jeo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Deborah Adunuel - Ghana Scammer

Postby jeo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:05 am

Hi, I am a United States N.S.A. Special Cyber Investigator. In coordination with an Individual we have Identified this profile is a 100% SCAM. Please be advised this person is very clever, he uses Skype once he hooks you via the Beautiful women's profile he uses to post on dating sites... such as, Hitwe.com - Adulthookup.com and others.

The reason I mentioned SKYPE is because he must of hired a model or want to be model to record her at his computers as to make you believe that this women is in fact real. So what he does, once he believes you are so lost in love with (Her) Deborah, he then requests a Skype call and he is very controlling as 'her" with regards to the so called "Live" video session you are about to have. Once you get on this video call you do in fact see the women in the photos who is very pretty. But what is happening here is he is replaying a video that he recorded with this women at some point. I believe he paid her to do this.

So as the 1-2 minute video call is going on you are believing that this women is the "REAL" Deal. But that is NOT at all the case. This scammer is running a video recording. And after you have the video call you will realize that "she" - the scammer had audio problems and is very sorry and she will have someone look into it and fix it for "her" - or the scammer. NOW PLEASE READ THIS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LEARN AS IT WILL HELP YOU TO TEST ANYONE THAT YOU MEET ONLINE. So with this scammer I waited a few days and picked up the gifts "She" wanted to show my devotion to "her". I then took photos and emailed them to "her". These were expensive Items valued over $1,500.00. Of course I had not intention of sending them... But I wanted to bait the hook.

SO NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO BLOW THE LID OFF THE SCAMMER !!!! -- As by this point you will have a semi-established relationship with "her". So ask "her" if she can do you a small favor as you have proven that you have secured the items "she" wanted. ( by the way, I took pictures of empty boxes that did not have the Items in them.) So, this favor you are to ask "her" must go like this. "Honey, now that you agreed to do me - us this small favor, I only asked that it be done once I send it after this message without putting it off to another time OK." --- Once "she" agrees and "she" will. You then send this messages.---- ((( OK, thank you honey, here is what I would like for you to do for me. Lets go live on Skype right NOW ... and I want you to write my name on any piece of paper or even a paper towel while we are on the live video session. )))

Now this is the really FUN part -- you will get some BULL-SHIT response like, oh my camera is at a friends house or some other story. So, I recommend that you just type --- "Good Buy... You Ass-Hole, I Am Reporting You To The Authorities ". And count your blessing that you were smart enough to do this.

OK Below is all the Information that "she' - Deborah" uses:

Name on Dating Sites: Deborah Adunuel or Deborah Adnuel

-- Address given to send gifts to --------

12 street Kojo Beedu road,
winneba C/R,Ghana,
Phone #1- : 020 024 4093 ( this number she tells you... is so the place the items are delivered too can call her to come pick them up).

Phone #2 : +233 20 024 4093 (used for texting - test messages)

email: deborahadunuel@gmail.com

Gtalk : 3rvftj7uq9vat3rqs1vqqebx4w@public.talk.google.com

Skype ID: debb12i

Female
DOB: Sept. 24th 1985

Alias: NY
(see photos included in post )
------- OK that is the real story of what took place between Sept, 20th 2016 - Sept, 28th 2016 -------

jpg images

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Deborah Adunuel - Ghana Scammer

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:52 am

Thank you for posting Ghanaian gang abusing pictures of this woman. Please let me explain you something.

Hi
The reason I mentioned SKYPE is because he must of hired a model or want to be model to record her at his computers as to make you believe that this women is in fact real. So what he does, once he believes you are so lost in love with (Her) Deborah, he then requests a Skype call and he is very controlling as 'her" with regards to the so called "Live" video session you are about to have. Once you get on this video call you do in fact see the women in the photos who is very pretty. But what is happening here is he is replaying a video that he recorded with this women at some point. I believe he paid her to do this.
This is not accurate if we talk about West African scammers. They DON"T hire models for video recording. There is no white race women in West Africa besides missionaries or doctors without boarders. This gorgeous woman would certainly be kidnapped from the street and hurt.
Scammers use pictures and videos stolen from adult models, they use it often to scam already brainwashed men. When victim is manipulated it's hard to the victim to notice obvious things.
Many videos are programmed to the scammers needs and here I would agree they are a bad quality and often no audio.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

giftykra@yahoo..com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:14 pm

thrillinglove.com/index.php/profile/giftylove2016
African American (black) :lol:

Hi, how are you doing today i hope fine. i am Gifty by name. i saw your profile and like it also would like to be your friend even more. meanwhile if you do not mind write on my email to enable me tell you about me. Email: [ giftykra@yahoo.com ] Hoping to hear from you soon,

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello folks I found a person using these stolen pictures on Flirty4 - Handle - Bright123456@gmail.com - ID - 9798 - 31 y.o. • Afghanistan, accra Woman • Straight - About- Hi handsome looking man and it hard for me to believe why such a handsome looking man like you be alone over there without getting women chasing on you.Well am really impressed by your profile and I would wish to get to know more about you to see where this will lead us in the future. Hangout ID loveellen08 at gee male or Skype tettehlily27 so that I can reply with my pictures and also tell you all about me. Hope to hear from you. give me yours too am online

----
end of profile data
----

the picture that the person uploaded to their profile has already been posted to the thread.

see you
mdgposter

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

vanessaaddo143@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Nessa
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Asian

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am tender and sweet lady. When I do something I do it better than somebody else. If I see that I cannot do it I never do it at all. I think I am good and interesting lady with huge heart!

vanessaaddo143@gmail.com

IP: 178.62.6.233
ISP: Digital Ocean

bad IP, been used in scams before

=> plus.google.com/u/0/102096963105168493133

vanessa addo
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Anne - annehaag2015@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:19 pm

annehaag2015@gmail.com

CD

ANNE123

Female , 31 , seeking Male
HOLLAND, HOLLAND

About Me: I am an open-minded person who believes in miracles in life. I can say that I am a tender and sensitive personality, you can email at ... looking forward to read from you soon.

hello dear sorry for the late reply to you there am Anne i got your mail you send to me here i will email you soon and see how we can move from there. annehaag2015@gmail.com

thank you for your mail i will like to talk more outside this site so that we can get to know more about you and see how best we can move from there Annehaag2015@gmail.com looking forward to read from you soon.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mislinda2525@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Hello
Hello handsome how are you doing today ?

mislinda2525
Sexuality: Heterosexual
State, City: Los Angles

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

My height is 5 feet 7 inch,I have black hair and brown eyes.I'm single with no kids, never been married.I like playing tv games.either bike riding,walking or just sitting at the beach (watching the sun go down is the best time).

mislinda2525@gmail.com

IP: 209.95.56.53
ISP: WestHost
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

bad IP, it was used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Fatima - fatimaabubakar48@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:14 pm

fatimaabubakar28
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Texas

Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

I am Fatima Abubakar,a girl f 27 years from Austin,Texas.I am an easy going person who likes watching movie,playing jazz music,travelling,and fashion

fatimaabubakar48@yahoo.com

IP: 41.189.163.59
Continent: Africa

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fatima Abubakar - fatimaabubakar48@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:58 pm

fatimaabubakar48@yahoo.com;
Skype;
live:fatimaabubakar48
Fatima Abubakar

IP: 41.189.163.46
ISP: Scancom Ltd.
Africa, Country: Ghana

sent a report to the connection

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sda123 - hipenpal

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 pm

Natalie Sparks again ;)

Gender Woman
Age 31
Nationality Iceland
Place of residence Iceland Reykjavik
Language The English
Job Student
Religion Christianity

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lydiagornyreno@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:27 pm

joana Lamptey
State, City: Mississippi
Children: I want children

Body built: Fit

Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

Open minded and Easy going

lydiagornyreno@gmail.com

IP: 41.139.34.166 Accra, Ghana
=> /plus.google.com/u/0/106593040171218988611

lydia Gorny

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

joycesweetgirl@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:02 am

joycelonelygirl
State, City: london

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender

Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

I am a simple, young woman, who needs love, who dreams to meet a serious and kind man and make each other happy. I enjoy everything at once. I am open-minded and prefer not to stay in one place for a long time. I like to develop myself, open this wonderful world for me, to know something new every day and make people smile. But most of all I love to create something with my hands. I like to surround myself with beautiful things and interesting people. I think, the most sad moment is to be alone in your life. That's why I have many friends, I love my family and try to devote a lot of my free time to my lovely people! I love to laugh, and even if I have some troubles, I prefer to meet new day with a smile. I am sure, that with me, you can do a little discovery every day. I always find something to surprise you! Just make a first step towards me and you will see, that life is wonderful.

joycesweetgirl@yahoo.com

IP: 146.185.31.221
ISP: Hosting Services Inc

bad IP, been used in scams before

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: joycesweetgirl@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:58 am

Subject: Hello honey
Hello,How are you doing tonight?I just read your letter and i am so much interested in your investment but i would like to talk to you and discuss much about it,I actually don,t know the kind of business we suppose to do honey,I would like it so much if you can rather talk to me on yahoo messenger so we could talk much and get to know each other too honey,What is your age?Have you ever married before?I am sending this email to you with some pictures of me and hope you will like my pictures as well as i will like yours too honey,Well,Am going to send this email to your email you gave honey,Hope you are going to be on yahoo messenger so we can talk much over there.I would like it so much if you can send me some more pictures of you.Yours Joyce

IP: 46.23.66.110 UK2.NET; bad IP, been used in scams before

Return to “White Females”