It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Mike Motrici

African scammers posing as white men.
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stephen Blaire - stephenblaire@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

tonygarret33@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

pic already documented here

email address already documented as scammer
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, ty!

Re: Stephen Blaire - stephenblaire@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Joe Miller, joemiller9443@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 am

joemiller0717 on zorpia

joemiller9443@yahoo.com

joe
50, Male, Albany, New York, United States
Sales/Marketing/Advertising

junkmail:
How are you doing,am Joe single looking to meet a nice woman to share my love with and grow old together and am going to make my woman happy and bring joy into her life,i love your profile and i like to know you more if you like us to chat, kindly add me to yahoo chat now my IM chat on yahoo is joemiller9443 add me now and give me yours Thanks

Previously was using these pictures:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=47959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
now switched to Mike Motrici
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

ESM
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Mike Motrici

Postby ESM » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 am

"Pattrickjohn34" now going by the name of d_lloyd54@yahoo.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lopez Wood, lopezwood17@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 pm

badoo
Lopez 51, Chicago, IL

I AM LOPEZ WOOD, i am from USA, i speak English & intimidate french. Occupation construction manager, Marital status: single . Favorite cuisine no preferences I am very devoted, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, serious about finding my lifetime partner and creating a family. I am intellectual, moderate, caring, fun-loving, smart, consider, workaholic, confident, conservative, open-minded, optimistic, generous, honest and understanding person… I am admire the power of Mind and Delighted with the power of HEART. (I Believe that Inner Beauty and Soul is much more important than the External One… I don't like to play games,) I do not like liars, selfish, greedy, materialistic, violence and intolerant people.

really, a really seeking for decent and honest, caring woman.... since i lostmy lovely wife
lopezwood17@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lopez Wood, lopezwood17@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:52 pm

IP: 199.167.30.42
ISP: Secure Dragon LLC.
State/Region: Florida

I AM LOPEZ WOOD, i am from usa, i school in New York University: Language Speak English & intimidate French. Occupation construction manager, Marital status: wildow. Favorite cuisine no preferences I am very devoted, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, serious about finding my lifetime partner and creating a family. I am intellectual, moderate, caring, fun-loving, smart, consider, workaholic, confident, conservative, open-minded, optimistic, generous, honest and understanding person… I am admire the power of Mind and Delighted with the power of HEART. (I Believe that Inner Beauty and Soul is much more important than the External One… I don't like to play games,) I do not like liars, selfish, greedy, materialistic, violence and intolerant people. I believe GOD and in the goodness of all mankind, I have a warm, friendly personality, affectionate, respectful, straight-forward person. From the experience I”ve learned in the past I should trust my instincts & shouldn't get pity on others and get married, I was wrong to time, but I know what I'm looking for now. I want a woman to be my lady, my princess, my Best friend, and my life- partner,modest, good behavior, kind, assured, in depended. for all the joys and sorrows. who willing to committed herself for a long term relationship, Then Both of us must keep the passion and romance alive or will tend to lose the closeness we shared. ..I am very passionate about life and for those I share it with… I believe that A relationship should be strong as the foundation it is built on... respect, honesty, trust, communication and commitment. A Woman who is passionate and confident will get my attention… Spending quite time, together that are the most memorable time for Me... I would like to meet that special Woman that everyday is like the first day, having that feeling of excitement that never ends, when She enters a room, the sound of Her voice, her laughter and Her smile are so beautiful... A relationship is not always easy but both must be willing to go the distance, agree to disagree at times. Both partners must keep the passion and romance alive or will tend to lose the closeness we once shared... then we can see what we can do to make each other"s life complete, that we can Make the Best of it together… and most importantly, I will always love her as much she will loves me, share things together, for me are family is the most important thing in My life…I always open to a new good experiences, with that I think we both should build our happiness together. I believe that between man and woman should be a mutual understanding respect and truest each other. then We will be lucky enough to find each other and to meet our destiny together… Are you looking forward to meet that unique, charming and gentleman who is capable to understand you and love you tenderly and truly-and make you feel special?? Are you ready for a game to go on this wild-ride of emotion, fun, craziness, hysterical times, die hard positivist with me?? (hhhh) (Maybe we'll go and Dancing in the rain-with–our clothes ON ) In closing, it is too much to say for the first time but, I would like to say everything, from the beginning and to be open. I am serious about finding the right woman, and getting married…… Always, yours LOPEZ WOOD.. .............................I HAVE A SON BUT NOT LIVING WITH ME, I LOST HIM WITH MY LOVELY WIFE IN A CAR ACCIDENT ABOUT 3 YEARS BACK............IT WAS REALLY A PAINFUL THING TO ME.......... THAT WAS WHY I CAME TO THIS SITE TO SEEK FOR SOMEONE I WILL LOVE THE WAY I LOVE MY WIFE AND SON............
I want a woman to be my lady, my princess, my Best friend, and my life- partner,modest, good behavior, kind, assured, in depended. for all the joys and sorrows. who willing to committed herself for a long term relationship, am admire the power of Mind and Delighted with the power of HEART. (I Believe that Inner Beauty and Soul is much more important than the External One…
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gary Barrent, barrent_gary@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 04, 2013 5:39 am

badoo
Barrent 51, Florida City, FL

my name is barrent gary,from the united state in florida
am an engineer work in the united kingdom
right now am in the uk but my kid is in the united state
barrent_gary@yahoo.com
my fb acct barrent gary
my dear am here for a very serious relationship and i belive geting to know a woman with pride and dignity

FB
Barrent Gary
Works at Brush Transformers
Studied at University of Oxford
Lives in London, United Kingdom

jazzyjenn
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jazzyjenn » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 am

As of June 3, 2013 is on Facebook as Jeff Morgan ays he is in San Diego with some of the same photos on the profile. Immediately gave me phone number 619-378-7419....and you'll love this: gave me his email address as kevin.lynn1977@yahoo.com. The name doesn't even match! That along with immediately wanting to talk/text by phone or yahoo email was my cue to Google the number. So thank you to the poster who included the phone number which led me here....again. This site made me smarter and now I check out anyone contacting me that I don't know.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Morrison, markmorrison703@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:52 am

badoo
Mark 58, Albany, NY
cool, calm and reserve... enjoy knowing and meeting new friends

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

xxjasonmxx47@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 am

badoo.com/01246617082/
Moris
Los Angeles

getting the Mugu photoshop treatment :lol:

fevercase
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby fevercase » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:20 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/williamd1234

williamd1234
Date: 2013-08-01 10:06

AMSubject: Hello dearie
How are you doing?.......I am william by name,well I came across your profile and found you interesting,I'll like you to tell me more about yourself if you don't mind,am not always here cos I am always bust at work so here'§ my email (williamdargma@yahoo.com),willing to hear from you soonest. Best Regards. William

:liar: :mugu:

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:12 am

Confirio. iamsobould@yahoo.com

mcroger
43 / Male / Straight / Widowed
Joined August 12, 2013. From Denver, CO. Living in Portales, New Mexico. Attended Westwood, CO.Completed graduate school at university of denver.

About Me
well I am a gentleman from Portales,NM. I am a widowed father of a single girl who is currently in the University. I ve been widowed for some years now but i think is high time i started a new relationship because i need a partner in my life. I work in the medical field. I am gentle, loving, caring, and simple as well.

Junkmail:
Hello there, how are you do ing. I am Dr. Roger McNutts and i m new on here looking to meet a woman to have as my friend and then hopefully see where that lead me to with her.
I ve gone through your profile and i am very much interested in you so i ll ask you to read my profile and get back to me. i hope i ll hear from you soon.
Have a great day out there.
Roger
2013-08-12 05:51:50

Acta est fabula.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Also goes on Confirio as lucas101, Lucasmoore41@yahoo.com.

lucas101
50 / Male / Straight / widowed
Joined October 19, 2012. Living in Houston, Texas.

About Me
I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that WOMAN is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced,protected, respected, and cherished.I will be willing to meet that special woman to spend the rest of my life with. I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run her life, one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.

Junkmail:
How are you doing today,.Nice profile. I just read your profile ..Again right now and it really mean a lot to me and sound great to me,i will like to get to know you and see if we can make things real together that is why i'm sending you this message, i am new to the dating site and i really want to see how it will work for me but i dont come on often,please i will appriciate it if you can send me a text on the number 404-884-8856 or write me on here Lucasmoore41@yahoo.com. Lucas
2013-08-17 07:45:40

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Douglas, james.-douglas@live.com

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:32 am

ASIAFUNS
jamesdouglas
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
State:Washington
City:london
Zip code:se9 3
About Me:am honest and so much care and also i have an understanding that is why am her
My ideal partner:am looking for some one easy going and a humble woman that have sense and also very hard working

how are you doing my dear am james douglas from united kingdom am single never marry am am a hard working man and also i have an understanding that is why am her am 45 year old please i will like to no more if you send me your private email address so that i will send email to you or if you send email to my private email id this my id? (james.-douglas@live.com)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:20 pm

lonelyheartseek77@gmail.com, Dave D

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995816870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Dave D

Looking at your profile, I keep asking myself the reason why I can't resist you. We can both take a break from disappointment and go into the world of possibility. The love we both seek is feasible, we can try. I am a single man looking for the right woman, right soul partner. I have no kid, still searching. I'm looking to meet your acquaintance. Write me now. You can reach me through my contact ( lonelyheartseek77@gmail.com ). I will send you some of my new pics the moment I get your note.

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Brown, davidbrown363@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:17 am

:twisted: person.com
USER ID: 7381700
Nickname: brown
Name: david
State/Region: Manchester
City: Manchester
Hello friends how are you i am new in here and i am looking for friend and serious relationship please if you are not sincere or honest please don't try to wast my time or yours hope to meet the one ...the one where are you????

Good i am now in contract work outside the country if you don't mind can you give me your email address so that we will move on there and know more
davidbrown363@yahoo.com

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005836270432
David Brown
Manager at Engineer real estate manager contrurction
Studied at Oxford College of London
Lives in London, United Kingdom

TAGGED
Manchester, Malaysia :twisted:

Manchester scam profiles on person.com are almost entirely Malaysian mugus!

Return to “White Males”