It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

scammers with pictures of Janet from BlackCuties

African scammers posing as white women.
aircool
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby aircool » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:58 am

Hamzat Notternel
Yahoo ID: hamzatsingleforsoulmate1976
Hamzatsingleforsoulmate1976@yahoo.com
Western Union name: Sarah Godson

Supposed to be from Dallas TX, but alas can't speak English,
unemployed accountant, 29 years old, I have never met anyone with ‘her’ looks that has such an ‘odd’ name! Supposedly found me on Yahoo Personals, but no record of ‘her’ viewing my profile. Then ‘she’ wanted my yahoo ID and password to "proveâ€Â

Sponsor

Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:05 am

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

darkman
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Biola Balogun

Postby darkman » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:52 am

Received: from [81.199.44.226]
Subject: MY INFORMATION

Geeves
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Anita Donald <anita33415@yahoo.com>

Postby Geeves » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:52 pm

This one just popped into my mail.

Received: from [41.222.70.195] by web45411.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:21:27 PDT
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

Cool baby ...well am 31 years old and going to 32 soon baby never married ..am from usa in New jersey by city and presently in West africa in nigeria now ..i gonna back to usa soon ...tell me abut urself

I have been hurt once and i will never want to be hurt again in my life, the only man i trust treated me very bad the way i never expect.....caught him with a woman in the shower,but i believe that i have everything that any man could want from a woman,i know that but am not saying that am the best woman on earth,but i still believe in me,and in God almight father,I believe that one day my soulmate and dream man will surely come for me.

tonky
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

celestine adonteng from accra

Postby tonky » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:36 pm

i am now for over tree months in contact with this girl and now she wants to get money for her visa to com to me here are photos and her agency that will fix her visa and all the rest for coming to me and can somebody give a site where she is naked she tell me that she does not have naked pics off her i want to confrond her with those pics

It’s my pleasure to respond to you again. We are always willing to help you in anything concerning your lady Miss CELESTINE ADONTENG. We shall open your file as soon as we have all what is needed and start with her Visa processing. With our Service, I am promising you things will work out as planned and for the best

About The Police and Medical Reports, We called your lady Miss. CELESTINE to our office to let her know the requirement we will be needing from her. Which is a copy of her four passport pictures and a unrefundable money for both the Medical and Police Report. Well, She might tell you more of that when you get in touch with her. On the Kind of Visa, I would want to get for your lady is a SHENGEN VISA. I don't know if you have an idea of that. Let me brief you on it. Is a kind of Visa that will enable her Travel to any European Country without obatining any Visa.But, we shall make sure she travel straight to your country as it will stated above the Visa. So I will go ahead and give you the Total cost summary for this travel package including airfare and workmanship.If you go through and you agree that we continue further, confirm that and then we go ahead with every step needed.

1. Passport : 200 Euros

2. Police Report : 250 Euros

3. Medical Report : 250 Euros

4. Insurance : 400 Euros

5. Visa Fee : 300 Euros

6. Workmanship : 400 Euros

7. Airfare : 950 Euros { Round Trip }

8. Others : 250 Euros

TOTAL : 3,000 Euros

Like i said earlier before,You have made the right choice by choosing Speedway Travel and Tour to work with. I can assure you 100% that we are experienced and deliver a professional work and had been recognized over the past few years by the Ghana Tourist board, the High Commisioners and have been accredited by almost all the strategic airline industries operated in Ghana.You don’t have to be scared of dealing with a strange company because our office is located in the heart of Accra and can easily be located.We also offer a full money back guarantee for a refusal of visa or change of plans for any circumstances.Your lady need to go for a criminal check of which a certificate will be issued as well as medical examinations of which a certificate will be issued.Travel insurance, etc.we’ll also assist her with few supporting documents which will convince the Consular for her visa approval.
Your comments are welcome.Dont hesitate to call me or send me an email.I still remain grateful and faithful in working with you; Let me hear from you again.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Mr. Paul Asare.
+233 274 552 810.
speedwaytravelandtour@yahoo.com

Full Name : CELESTINE ADONTENG

Address : 42 RINGROAD AVE,
OSU / ACCRA.
GHANA / WEST AFRICA.
phonenumber +233243851184

mastersilk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

they're at hotornot too

Postby mastersilk » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:37 am

She wrote hey............ 25 hours ago
hello how are you doing .. i got the note you dorp to me, nice to hear from you.. we can talk on my IM {re_windy8855@yahoo.com }you are free to add me . am online right now to chat with you , sty bless
bola.

the real one: http://www.blackcuties.com/portfolios/b ... 56&class=1

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Laura George

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:16 pm

This girl contact me today (4/1/08) in EIEpals.com under "lauren4real"; born 3/1/78; 30 years from Nigeria.

Her mail:

Hello, you sounds good in your profile and i will like to know more about you... i will also like u to know more about me..i saw ur profile and Ur Pics too.. Its really Cool. I am looking for a Nice Man,Responsible, good looking, talented, honest and loving to hook up with. ...I checked ur profile and i liked it so i thought i should E-mail you.... Actually, I got your words and it really impressed me so much, well, I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am, I am a lady that is in need of real and perfect love, I need a man that can take me through, see , I have been hurt so many times by different men and i wouldn\'t want that to happen to me again.....thats the reason why I said that I need love.... Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won’t give up on you is what I am looking for. Honesty and trust are what makes a relationship work. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. My eyes are brown, and I have fair white skin. I do not smoke. I do drink on social occasionsi was brought up by mom in Britain. But after her Untimely death , i have been with my Grandmother here in West Africa....... well Concerning sexuality, I am not a promiscuous woman. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the man I marry. If two people love each other and will communicate what they like and do not like about their partner\'s sexual behaviour I believe many problems can be resolved hope to hear back from you Remember, I need real love..i dont play games and i aint ready to be played.... if you are interested let me know .Mail me directly to
laurentonight@yahoo.com or laurentonight@hotmail.com

lauren

Her pic from the profil:

Now her mails from my Yahoo from today:

Hello xxxxx, thanks for your Message.
Goodmorning or Afternoon there?How are you doing today
good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well...I
just want to tell you more about me: I am a single
lady,never been married,no kids,I work in a dress shop
as a Sales girl,. ,am ready for serious relationship
but looking for a true love we could be the one of my
heart after i recieve your reply.I am currently In
Nigeria..........I love reading,listening to
music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people
far or near, i love been with friend and going out for
camping and most of all been close to the nature..Am
looking for a man that can make me happy and be there
for me through thick and thin and that can help me
find the treasure that i have lost and will see me
through all my ups and down, a man that is loving
caring,undestanding,that will respect my oppinion and
most of all that play the game of love I am very
outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also
a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while
walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe
I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good
heart with so much of love to give and to recieve.I am
a sensitive, intelligent, passionate
affectionate,loyal, witty, inteligent, humorous,
efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous,
communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly
neat woman looking for someone special to share my
world with and potentially. i would really Like to
know more about you.. where are you living? how old
are you? do you have kids? have you ever been married?
what do you do for a living? How much are you willing
to take care of your woman? I would be expecting your
reply soon with some nice pics of you

Thanks
Lauren

#2; she is already upset after asking her few details which are unclear

well you dont Need to be dissapointed of anything, if
you Have read my first mail to you , you would
understand my message very well , i am in nigeria to
see my Grandma, I am Half British and Half Nigeria,
but I live in Cullman city, AL, Usa, so i dont stay
here. just for the new year celebration and spending
my vacation to her. anyway i dont write to many
people. so be factual and dont put a wrong accusation
on me. Real and honest Man dont jump to conclusion
just like that. have a Nice time

Bye
lauren

Received: from [82.128.19.44]

The IP <82.128.19.44> is
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
address: Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
address: 231 Adeola Odeku Str.
address: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

With this pic she is also in Faceparty.com as "fear_angel"; 25 years old from Liberia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

smurf11766
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

I am trying to get scammed by this chic!

Postby smurf11766 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:58 pm

She goes by the name of Janet and her email is:

lonellyjanet00@yahoo.com
She wants me to wire her some money so that she can come to a city close by. She is very insistent. want me to wire here:

NAME: ADEKUNLE WASIU
CITY: IKOYI
STATE: LAGOS STATE
TEXT QUESTION: MY NAME
ANSWER: JANET

here is an excerpt from an email she sent me:
Hello Honey,

How are you and How was your trip back home. You are always in my heart and I cant stop thinking about you. I am the one that pick up the call, But I cant hear you clear, I think, The connection is not ok when you called. Honey I am having little problem with my flight and I need your help. I have already deposited part of the payment of my Flight to my Airline Agent, So as the flight can be book, But I havent yet complete the payment of the Flight and my Airline Agent is asking for the remaining payment, I do need your help with the remaining payment.

and here is a phone number that you can call: 0112348084248028 ask for janet.

Call the hell out of it!!!

dirk_gently
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Possible new scammer: Janet Williams

Postby dirk_gently » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Not sure if she is in database or not. Last I checked I didn't see the photos she sent me. I am adding her anyway tho. Currently she is using Janet.Williams@yahoo.com. She is using the same scenario as Annie Williams, with the grandmother, Visa and so on. Have to date sent about $550. :heartbroken: :cry: However, due to intervention through good friends, and a little bit of common sense, the "gravy train" was thoroughly derailed. :twisted:
She is using John Travis, a third party (possible co-scammer) for source of funds. The Bank was: Randolph*Brooks Federal Credit Union In Universal City Texas. The bank has stated that its a scam.

rigchaser11
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Janet Todd

Postby rigchaser11 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:24 pm

she is now using Janet Todd (lonellyjanet00@yahoo.com) same things as the other posts same western union details, unemployed accountant, living in Tionesta Pa. on river street, her father has died and she is visiting her mother and needs money for her travel agent to book her flight back home because she spent the money to help her mother...blah ...blah....blah. when you wont send her money her auntie will loan it to her and then she needs BASIC TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE. When I asked her for her flight details she became upset and didnt have them after she purchased her ticket.
New IP adress 204.14.42.238 new com international inc.
Oh well at least the chick in the pictures is hot...good eye candy!

wayne

Bookmark and Share

pat19764rick@yahoo.com

Postby wayne » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 pm

pat19764rick
Hello, Complement to you,i saw your profile from the dating site and i will like to know you,i like your profile and i can see from your profile that you will be responsible,pls i will like you to meet me my name is Patricia and from post falls in Idaho, am 32 year and i love playing big ball and i love swimming,i love to go down to dinner,or sea,am 5.8 in hight and 180 in pound ,i will like to meet some one that is serious,caring,honest,nice,and i will like to ask you if you are serious.pls mail me to pat19764rick at yahoo.com

pat19764rick : 32 y/oNickName : pat19764rick
NickName : pat19764rick
Membership : Beautiful Member
Sex : female
Last logged in : 2008-10-20 17:58:12
Profile type single

Personal details

Sex female
Children 1
Want children Yes
Date of birth 29-06-1976
Education Some college
Smoker No
Drinker No
Homepage love
Details of the person you are looking for

I look for a male
Looking for an age range 37-56
Looking for a height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Looking for a body type Average
Relationship Economic arrangement, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal,

Description

i will like to tell you that am honest and caring,am patricia by name,and am 32 years and live in post falls in idaho and o will like to tell you that if you can mail me to pat19764rick at yahoo . com i will tell you more

Ideal match description

i will like to tell you that am honest and caring,am patricia by name,and am 32 years and live in post falls in idaho and o will like to tell you that if you can mail me to pat19764rick at yahoo . com i will tell you more
=============================================

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:24 am

This vermit is still active. She contact me yesterday in Cafe Tropic. Her Profil is not avaible there. Only that she comes from Baltimore/USA, 32 years old; Member-ID: 155733 and works under the name: lovelilian

Hello, I am quite fascinated by your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. i will sure love to meet a cute man like you, though i have seen what you look like, i am keen about knowing you, you sound cute with your profile.. Well, my name is Wesley Sarah..32years never married ,still single and no kids yet..get back to me here to chat online.Thanks as I would be waiting to talk to you. Contact me with this email cos I will love to talk to you online and see where all this would leads to.....wesleysarah1@yahoo.com or wesleysarah1@hotmail.com..try to send me your email so we can chat or you add me to your messenger list either in Yahoo or MSN. Bye for now as i xpect to read from you....Please dont send any reply to this site but copy my email and send it to my email or add me so we can chat..

From today:

Hello,
It's Nice Hearing From You,I am searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality,pleasurable communication,dancing, meeting of the minds,opening a door for him, flowers,traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect,you can experience true love and generate a healthy relationship.“wowâ€Â
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Susan Adekunle / susanpreetyluv@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:03 am

Received: from [216.139.189.105]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, How'r you doing,hope you fine and in good health condition,i read thru your profile and i really loved what i read and thanks for your intrest,i asked myself some questions and give u the answer,can u also answer them and let me know what you think,i would take them one after the other: So what do you like to do for fun? Your hobbies and interests can reveal a lot about you, and I'd like to learn more. Is there anything special that you're passionate about? I love swimming,taking walks down the park,observing nature,running and walking,i also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side,I'm passionate about a candle lit dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other. Are you close to your family? I was asking if you're close to your family in the emotional kind of way, but now that I think about it, do they live nearby, too? I'm not really close to my family,cos i don't have one,but each day and night i really miss them all,they don't live nearby. How would you describe your sense of humor? Some people like silly slapstick, while others go for more subtle stuff. What tickles your funny bone? My sense of humor is quite intresting,i'm shy at first but as we get closer i feel free to express my heart desires. What kind of food do you like? Do you have a favorite restaurant? Some like hot and spicy, others prefer comfort food. If you had to pick one type of food, what would you say is your favorite? I love american food and also italian food and most times,i love to cook for myself.I love Mc donalds.I love comfort food. Wow! We could be a match. Would you like to chat online?

this one is also "Debo0111" on LoveAndSeek.com. I got an email from her with a "Melissa Midwest" photo... then an hour later (or less) I get one with a photo of this gal!! :silly:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 am

This pest contact me yesterday in GFD as

tracyneedlove
ID: 10507
- 29 y/o female (1979 - May - 11)
- Height: 4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
- Ethnicity: African American
- miami, USA :liar: :liar:
- English
- am student
- Have no children

HI DEAR,

MY NAME ITS tracy,AM PRETTY NEW TO THIS ONLINE DATING THING, I WAS INTRODUCED
TO THIS ONLINE DATING THING BY A FRIEND OF MINE CAUSE SHE MET HER HEART DESIRE
ON HERE THATS THE REASON WHY I DECIDED TO GIVE MYSELF A TRIAL MAY BE SOMETHING
GREAT COULD COME OUT OF IT....,SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN ME OR YOU
REALLY WANT TO GET TO KNOW ME MUCH BETTER YOU CAN EASILY SEND ME AN EMAIL TO MY
PRIVATE ADDRESS {tracymarriedyou@ya hoo.com}

...... AND IF YOU ARE ON CHATING YOU CAN ADD ME TO YOUR MESSANGER LIST SO THAT WE CAN CHAT AND TALK BETTER THERE OK HERE IS MY ID ..

tracymarriedy ou

tracy

From the night......

Thanks for the intrested in me...i am not in the state for now ..i am in west africa which is NIGERIA...for my final project .MAKERTING...hoping to be back home soon after my finals exams i am willing to chat with you one day so that we can talk more.......i am a cool and shy girl ..I hate cheating and lieing and fighting ...my ex boyfriend cheated on me so since then i have to be single and i love to meet someone that is honest,open minded,caring, romantic and i love to meet someone special ok..,,,,, AND PLS ...SOON

I WILL COME BACK IN TWO WEEKS TIME AND I THANK GOD I FOUND YOU BABE BCOS I BELIEVE YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ME.SO I LEFT MY SEARCING BEHIDE NOW THAT I FOUND YOU BABE... you be verry happy in your life i will always put smill on your face...AND NOW PLS IN YOU HAVE INTREST ON ME TRY TOO DELETED YOUR ACCOUNT FROM THE SITE..YAHOO PERSONALS... SO MY FAVOURITE THINGS TO DO IS .......

My favorite physical activities:
Basketball, Dancing,swimming,listening to music, Jogging/Running

My favorite food(s):
American, Chinese/Dim Sum, Fast Food/Pizza, Japanese/Sushi

My favorite music:
Blues, Disco, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Soul/R&BFavourite Color & Flower
Blue Color... Rose
Floweri hate to cheat, fight, and disobey .I love to meet good person and trustworthy honest ,caring good person and i will care for him as long as he promise me the same......

About my last relationship......
My ex boyfriend went to marry my best friend one day i was going to check on my ex boyfriend and meet both of them in my boyfriend's room and i fainted and i was rush to the hospital that was so painful But i have to forget about it and start a new life..Tell me more about yourself and do send more pictures if available

Received: from [212.100.70.10] by web111213.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

CYBERSPACE
Cyberspace Network Limited
33, Saka Tinubu Street
Victoria Island
Lagos
NG

Joe Onwubuya
JO638-AFRINIC
Cyberspace Limited
1 Olosa Street
Victoria-Island, Lagos
Nigeria
Lagos
Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

I am Originally from FL in miami and i will soon be back to you i thinmk you dont forget that i told you i am stil in africa in NIGERIA for my schoolening I CANT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU I LIVE alone in the house i inheritted from my dead parent,they both died in a car accident 4yrs ago,I will be coming back to state soonest as soon as i get my leaving certificate. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I want somebody to want me for me not something or somebody I am not. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family , but I guess when the time is right it will happen. I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie.I like the outdoors, but I don’t care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in boating,swimming, listening to music,dancing, riding motorcycles, camping, etc.
My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with. I guess it is the typical individual dream. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? What do you do for fun? Tell me more about yourself and so send more pictures if available.

TRACY

Return to “White Females”