It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

African scammers posing as military personnel.
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 » Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 am

Picture stolen from politician Doug Heckman
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dougheckma ... 568167273/

SayMeHi
mooclinton
- 49 y/o male
- new york, USA
- Military
- ID: 59708
Description: My name is Sgt. Clinton Moore, I am an American army sergeant, now I am stationed in northern Baghdad Iraq...I am here for my military service and also to train some of Iraq security forces, I am 49years old

Spam
Hello My Dear. How are you doing today? My name is Sergeant Clinton Moore, I am American army sergeant, now I am stationed in northern Baghdad Iraq...I am here for my military service and also to train some of Iraq security forces, I am 48years old. Please i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding, this is my contact email address is (sgt.clintonmoore@h otmail.com) so hoping to receive positive response from you to enable us talk about everything...Sgt. Clinton,

To sgt.clintonmoore@hotmail.com
Sent on 5-May-11 at 21:41:21pm 'Universal' time
1st Open 5-May-11 at 21:57:50pm +00:00 (86%) Accra, Ghana
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41.190.90.150
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Clinton Moore - sgt.clintonmoore@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 » Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello…My Dear ******, How are you doing today? hoping you are fine? because you’re good health life is very important to me and my son Henry. I am very pleased meeting you. I want to say you're beautiful woman to me and i believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true. I know we can get through it even though as we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. we can be happy together if we work everything out and trust each other, which i think we will. i will appreciate you with my heart. It may be hard for you to understand or let it out for now. but I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for me and companion. i will swear that i'll always be there. Will try to give anything and everything and i will always care. weakness and strength, happiness or sorrow, good or bad, i will be there for you with every beat of my heart!

i like you ******, and i believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. i am an America military officer on duty here in Iraq, i am a widower with a child. My wife died 10years ago in a car crash. my son's name is Henry, He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy.

There is usually a smile on my face and i have been blessed. i have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, though we will be moving out of Iraq very soon, as we mark our troop drawdown and combat mission ends and changing of command marking the end of operation iraqi freedom.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. i like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. i love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me, I love reading when ever I’m rest busy, i just need you to give me your companion and lovely alliances together, i am so happy that i found you! I think of myself as being clever but harmless. my hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth etc.

I am looking for a woman whom i will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. i believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him.

I believe also that our meeting was not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. i want someone who is happy with life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

(About me) I am American sergeant and now working in Iraq where i am stationed, now I am stationed in Iraq, and employees sergeant, i have been here in Iraq for my military service, also to train some Iraqis securities forces, which my duty in Iraq will be over soonest, i know that the future holds in store for us, in fact now my happiness is that very soon i will be leaving this war zone area to have my retirement. Please stay safe for me, will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, i hope to receive your mail very soon, attached is picture of me and i will be very glad to receive pictures from you... Sergeant Clinton Moore.

Image Image Image
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Toney Saba; <toneysaba02@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Username: sabateco

Email: toneysaba02@gmail.com

User IP 81.23.11.233

CROC_INCORPORATED
ZAO "CROC incorporated"
Aleksander Ashavskiy
Volochaevskaya str. 5 block 1,
Moscow,
Russia

Full Name
son

About me
I am seeking for a woman for a serious relationship, I need a woman that is ready to make home with man, a woman that is tired of living alone

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Texas City

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Ask me later

Email give a Hit in FB for Baco Oney........no Information and Pic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Park Grag; <grag.park@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Username: mrgrag

Email: grag.park@yahoo.com

User IP 41.211.1.184

Teledata-Network-Vlan1
Teledata Network – Client in Default Vlan1(SM natted)
Gregory Eid
Teledata ICT
Ring Road Central
P.O.Box 8839
Accra-north
GHANA

Full Name
Park Grag

About me
i am here here to find myself a life partner, someone who can live with in peace for the rest of our life without any problem.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Albany New York

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
Military
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Doug Heckman

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm

picture is stolen from Previously Candidate for U.S. Representative District 7, Georgia, Doug Heckman
http://vote-ga.org/intro.aspx?state=ga&id=gaheckmandoug" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Username: carsonpalmer

Email: carsonpalmer104@hotmail.com

User IP 41.218.228.105

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Carson Palmer

About me
Let me tell you a little bit about my self . I am Carson, 52years old Military man.. I am an independent man who is okay being single but knows how much better life can be when it's shared with someone special. I am lovely-sincere, fun to be around,passionate/sensual and uninhibited with the right woman. I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of humor (find it everywhere and quick to laugh), and warm personality. I am an open-minded person who tries not to judge others by my standards....the kind of person you can count on, dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. And, I tend to be "young at heart" appreciating and enjoying life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company. Maybe it's because I'm unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a good sense of humility. I believe in romance, honesty and looking for the best qualities in anyone I get to know, understanding that nobody is perfect...especially me. I've made more than my share of mistakes but I've always tried to learn from them and I constantly strive to be a better person. I've had serious relationship that unfortunately didn't work out but still feel hopeful that someone special will again come into my life. I'm attracted to women of class, in good shape, relatively intelligent and mature, with a sense of humor and a good heart. Someone who chooses to experience life rather than rush through it. I tend to like women who are shorter than i am don't know why, it just feels right,,and I'm [ 6ft ] . I consider myself lucky to be in good health, to have a nice home and to be in a career that I enjoy. I have a good life and I'm grateful. Now all I can ask is to hopefully find a great woman to share it with,guess i have nothing to say for now,will tell you more only if you care to ask.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
GA

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Military

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:52 pm

This scammer is using pics of US politician Doug Heckman

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dougheckma ... 568167273/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dougheckman.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

billwarren-1957@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Badoo:; Warren, 55 / Preussisch Friedland, Poland / Language: English;
Wants to go out with a woman over 40 years;

Chat, Warren - January 22, 2013 23:11

Welcome ... How are you today? My name is Bill Warren, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, and as it is now is very attractive, and would like to know better and would like us to keep a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was recently introduced at this point, one of my colleagues, who met his soul mate, and I hope that I get mine, as well, to believe that human happiness will not be complete until there is a beautiful woman like you're right next to the him, I am looking for a woman that I love, and a woman who I can spend the rest of my life z Please send me an e-mail or you can come back to me through my private e-mail address below to be able to tell you more about me and also send my beautiful picture (billwarren-1957@hotmail.com) so I hope to get a nice response from you, your mail will be highly appreciated to a great extent. Bill Warren,

Warren - January 24, 2013 13:34

My dear, good marriage or relationship Between a man and a woman is intimate and loving relationship gives both partners That security, friendship, Companionship, support, comfort and a deep love that permeates every aspect of life.None this can be done without work and sacrifice. Marriage Can Be Compared to a plant That requires daily nurture, daily attention, daily care and cultivation. It will not Develop Their Own volition, and only as an effort to be developed will grow and mature. For a marriage to succeed, both spouses must be committed to its success. They must build a lasting love relationship That is at the center of Their heart consciousness, Their relationship must be nurtured with water loyalty and love. I am ready to share my life with you forever.

Warren - January 29, 2013 17:42

My friend, thank you for your reply, pity that they are not afraid to take off and be cool the real you. I will not hurt you or make you sad. Do not cause any pain, because love does not cause pain, but only joy. I accept you as my and hold it close to my heart, where it can live forever. Please reply me through my private e-mail ok, remain blessed

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:31 pm

also here
http:/ /badoo.com/0282781249
Bill, 55
Wants to make new friends
Tainach, Austria

add. pic in use

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Warren ;billwarren-1957@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 am

IP:65.54.190.188 /Decimal:1094106812 /
Hostname:65.54.190.188 /ISP:Microsoft Hosting /Typ:Zbiorowy /
Informacje Geolokalizacja: Stany Zjednoczone /Waszyngton /Redmond /

Subject: Greetings from Bill,
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:29:01 +0000

Hello…my dear,
How are you doing today? Hoping you are fine? Because you’re good health is very important to me. Thanks for your lovely message, I am very pleased meeting you, I believe in every relationship there most be a starting point, which make us to know each other better and better.... and it's really my desire to know you very well and we become best friends. I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only stand forever if it is built on truth and real love. I want to say you're beautiful woman to me and I believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. We can be happy together if we work everything out and trust each other, which I think we will, my body yearns for you, It may be hard for you to let it out. But I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for my love and companion. I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! if you wouldn’t mind and remember the distance, age or language does not matter but love and happiness matters allot in life. By the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy.

I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan, I am widower with a child. My wife died 10years ago in a car crash. My son's name is Henry. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, though i will be moving out of Afghanistan very soon.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me, I love reading when ever I’m rest busy, I just need you to give me your companion and lovely alliances together, I am so happy that I found you!!! I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth etc,i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him.

I believe also that our meeting is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

(About me) I am united state army sergeant, now I am stationed in Afghanistan and employees sergeant, I am here in Afghanistan for my military service, also to train some Afghanistan securities forces, which my duty in Afghanistan will be over soonest, I know that the future holds in store for us, In fact now my happiness is that very soon I will be leaving this war zone area Afghanistan to have my retirement. Please stay safe for me, eat very well, don't stress yourself too much, always find time to rest and be happy all the time, I will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to receive your mail very soon, attached is pictures of me and will be very happy to receive your pictures as well...Sergeant, Bill Warren.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Warren ;billwarren-1957@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 pm

IP:[65.54.190.188]- Decimal:1094106812- Hostname:65.54.190.188-
ISP: Microsoft Hosting-Type: collective,

Geolocation, United States, Washington, Redmond,

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:16:17

Hi darling, how are you today, Thank you for writing and understanding, Thanks for your sweet and beautiful flowers you sent to me, I'm not usually someone who writes love letter, but I thought I could do it for you, because you're just a wonderful person in my life right now. I know we're far apart now - but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you're in love with someone you loved so much. Your answer illuminating my heart again. I feel so happy just being with you. You'll always be the love of my life. i will like to know you better, I love you, what I have, I can not wait to be with you, see a smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your choice of words and kiss your lips, perfect. I like you and willing to get to know you more, to spend the rest of my life with you, and what you will be happy. By the grace of God in my duty in Afghanistan will be over by next month and this is my happiness as I am about to leave the area of ​​Afghanistan War Zone and return to the U.S. to go into my pension, I might be able to visit you, so wait I got to know at the earliest . I was born on June 16, 1957, in New York, My son Henry is 13 years old, and he is back home with my cousin, I am the only son of my parents, but I have a younger sister who is married with three children from Canada. My father died on 27 October 2000, and my mother died March 7, 2004 the year I got my own place in the United State with his father house, which now belongs to me. But it's not about wealth or family background, but a love and understanding of our happiness. I think we both deserve happiness for the rest of our lives. I am ready to live with you in every place, to choose from. Thank you very much for given me the opportunity to enter into force. I promise you that will never fail, I will always love you, until we meet here very quickly and never feel lonely again.

He thinks he is very busy at the moment due to a sharp rise in this country, but just trying to use you as my future wife, mother and best friend, and we still face many threats from Afghanistan of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda Here if he loves and trusts you wrong, I do not want to be right, and if life without you is fine, I'd rather be wrong all my life. I love you and I always will.

Now is the time to say that the long loneliness ends. The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. Now I'm telling you that you are to me. You're the only one I dream of. I've been waiting for someone like you, someone special like you to see the love in my eyes it's just for you, in me is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where My favorite memories are safe and warm. I think you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes they bring there on purpose so that my lighter days. But more often, it surprised me, and finding ways to his own thoughts. Only the most special things in my world get in my heart and stay. I promise to put on top of my most valuable assets, my antiques, diamonds, pearls and riches, I was in a glass case by yourself, and you polish every day, keep shining, and I will honor, cherish, squeeze and hold you tight. At night, I will carry and move on my pillow, on your side, and then kiss you good night, and keep you up all night, and do it well. I would give anything to stay. I love you so much.

I know that I can not give you the world, but I can promise you, I will always love you. My heart belongs to you I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, thank you for loving me. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and all I get, because you're in my life ... thank you! Too bad I did not want to miss you my dear. If only you could be with me forever. I know I can never be happier without the woman who has a good heart. but then again, I know that one day God because time is the best. You know, I've been busy lately with work. I wanted to send this letter to let you know that I think of you and I am very happy that such a wonderful woman, and I wanted to thank you for being part of my life. Before you came, I felt empty inside. What are you going to fill the empty void in my heart and will never thank you enough for choosing me want unconditionally.ii praying for God's mercy on us, I really want
woman, I'll spend my whole life with, the lady who love children and take them to her. I want to wake up with you every morning. I want to hear you breathing during sleep.

I feel blessed that God sent you into my hand. I can not wait until our work schedules change soon so we can spend more time together. hold you in my arms. The reason I've been alone for a long time is this: I was waiting for someone special to see the love in my eyes, it was only for such a wonderful woman. I'll wait forever if that's how long it takes. My heart has found a way to you. I want you and nobody else. We should try and this work. you must know that you are the one and only one will want .. I hope you feel the same way, because my heart is for you and only you. I'm here to stay until we hear from you soon, take care of yourself for me and continues to bless you, I wish you good health and happiness in this life can bring :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Warren <billwarren-1957@hotmail.com>

Postby jaga » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:47 pm

IP:65.54.190.189/Decimal:1094106813/Hostname:65.54.190.189/ISP:Microsoft Hosting^
Geolocation;United States,Washington,Redmond;

Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 15:47:01 +0000

My love, thanks for the message and understanding, My world has a turnover in heaven when I found you. There is so much happiness and joy knowing that I have found true love in each other. I am very excited to have received a message, I want to tell the truth in this letter, and open my heart and reveal the secret to you once again. I think this is the right time for me to say. I mean, simple and plain truth, I love you. I love you not only because of their looks incredibly beautiful, but also because of the mental kind. I must say that I found that yours is a woman of courage. I'm not ashamed to say in this world that I love you. Thank you so much for your caring heart to me, why can not you realize we're a match made in heaven? Listen before I met my love, I should tell you this: there is a special love that I have deep in my heart. That love is only for you. It is much larger than the planets, galaxies and the universe. I would like to show how much it really means to me. The only time when I can show you how much I love it really is, when we meet at the earliest, because words are not enough to describe it. Because then you can see and taste, how much I love you. You can hear the language of my love for you, listening to my heart, I will talk to you. You can try it in the sweetest kiss and you can feel it in the grip. When you look deep into my eyes, you will see how great my love for you. If I could describe the love I have for you, I would try and use the lyrics about love, and even the sonnets of Shakespeare, and it would be impossible, because the love that I love for you is true, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable. You had my heart and love on we met and you'll have it forever. Over time, my heart and my love for you will continue to grow stronger, brighter and bigger.

Never in my wildest dreams had I ever dreamed that I would fall in love with a woman like you from afar ... As you know, my career takes me to many far away and exotic places that are filled with experiences most people can only imagine. I was prepared for each new experience, but I would never have imagined that my life would change when I met an angel like you. I can not believe how much I suffer for you now. Thinking about it now brings a beautiful feeling back again in my life. Please do not forget me and I know that my heart will always have a piece for you. Thank you for the days memories forget.I never had their picture in my head and will be written in my heart forever.

Call me your love, lover, best friend and future husband on the day. You are only mine, because I'm all yours. Despite the fact that we have two different bodies, minds, and souls, we are one and the same beautiful heart. This is my unconditional love for you, from me to you. I love you, my buttercup, with all my heart, body, mind and soul. I'll never stop loving you. You are my life, my world and my everything. Distance may keep us apart, but I will always and forever be embedded deep in my heart. Attached is my other pictures, and my own son, as well, that will not stop here, my dear ... hoping to hear from you very soon, enjoy the weekend with happiness
Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

danilmorgan01957@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:01 am

Profile here -> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p302646" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ^

Chat messages from Badoo ..
Danii Morgan - 03:08
Your women are beautiful to me, please contact me through my private e-mail
(danilmorgan01957@hotmail.com) so that I could tell you more about yourself,
or you can delete your private e-mail address so that I can send ok last massage.

mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mortongoodman01957@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Badoo :: Morton, man, 55, POLAND.
CHAT :: Morton - 19:42
Welcome ... How are you today? My name is Morton Goodman, is more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, and as it is now is very attractive, and would like to know better and would like us to keep a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was recently introduced at this point, one of my colleagues, who met his soul mate, and I hope that I get mine, as well, to believe that human happiness will not be complete until there is a beautiful woman like you're right next to the him, I am looking for a woman that I love, and a woman who I can spend the rest of my life z Please send me an e-mail or you can come back to me through my private e-mail address below to be able to tell you more about me and also send my beautiful picture (mortongoodman01957@hotmail.com) so I hope to get an answer from you beautiful, mail will be highly appreciated to a great extent. Morton Goodman, Goodnight, continue to bless ...
My dear .... Thanks for your reply, I want to embrace you Listen as mine and hold it close to my heart, where it can live forever. You and I just opened the door for conversation. I want to know the woman you really are ... Please, come dance with me for the rest of our life, is a journey I ask you to walk with me will be exhilarating, send me your e-mail if you can get back to me through my private e-ok.
Please send me an e-mail or you can come back to me through my private e-mail address so that I can be able to tell you more about my self about.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Morgan danilmorgan01957@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 am

How are you doing today? Hoping you are fine? Because you're good health is very important to me. I am very pleased meeting you, I want to say you're beautiful woman to me and I believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. We can be happy together if we work everything out and trust each other, which I think we will. I will love you with all my heart. It may be hard for you to let it out. But I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for my love and companion. I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart!
I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan, I am widower with a child. My wife died of cancer 6 years ago, My son's name is Henry. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, though we will be moving out of Afghanistan very soon, as we mark our troop draw down and combat Mission ends and changing of command marking the end of operation Afghanistan Freedom.
I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me, I love reading when ever I'm rest busy, I just need you to give me your companion and lovely alliances together, I am so happy that I found you!!! I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth etc.
I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him.
I believe also that our meeting is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.
(About me) I am united state army sergeant, now I am stationed in Afghanistan and employees sergeant, I am here in Afghanistan for my military service, also to train some Afghanistans securities forces, which my duty in Afghanistan will be over soonest, I know that the future holds in store for us, In fact now my happiness is that very soon I will be leaving this war zone area Afghanistan to have my retirement. Please stay safe for me, I will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to receive your mail very soon, attached is pictures of me...Daniel Morgan.
IP:65.54.190.199/ Decimal:1094106823/ Hostname:65.54.190.199/ ISP:Microsoft Hosting^
GEO- United States,WA,Redmond;
Subject: Greeting from Daniel Morgan,
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:16:10 +0000

pics already posted

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morton Goodman ,mortongoodman01957@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi ... my dear,
How are you feeling today? Hoping that it will be okay? Because you're a good health is very important to me. Thanks for the compliment, I am very sorry for my late reply, please forgive me. I am very happy for you, I believe in every relationship is the most be a starting point, which makes us to know ourselves better and better .... and that's really my desire to know very well and we become best friends. I think the better we get to know each other and trust each other because I believe any good relationship forever only if it is built on truth and real love. I want to say that you are a beautiful woman to me, and I believe that we can finally be together and that our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment, but we can do it better and more powerful. We can be happy if we work everything and trust each other, which I think you will, my body longs for you, it may be hard for you to let it. But I hope that it will be able to open your heart to my love and companion. I swear that I will always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! if you do not mind, and remember once again that distance, age or language does not matter but love and happiness in matters allot in life. Again, by the grace of God, I am willing to do anything to make you happy.
I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by chance or accident, but it was predestined by God, so that together we can discover God's plan for us. Faith is the most powerful force that God has given us. With it, we can move mountains. I'm an American officer on duty in Afghanistan, here, I am a widower with a child. My wife died 10 years ago in a car accident. My son's name is Henry. He is a good and smart boy and take him to a high value, because it is my carbon copy. It is usually a smile on my face, and I was blessed. I have my share of failures in supply, but still never cease to be grateful to God for His mercy upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, but I will be moving out of Afghanistan soon.
I am a fun loving person, kind, nice, easy going, beautiful and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play and smile. I love to laugh and put a smile on the faces of people around me, I love to read, when ever I'm busy the rest, you just have to give me his companion and beautiful alliances together, I am very happy that I found you! ! I think of myself as smart, but harmless. My hobbies include running, music, horseback riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth, etc, as I said in my profile, I do not like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, disrespectful and who pranks.
I am looking for a woman that I love, and a woman who I can spend the rest of my life z I believe that man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right next to him.
I also believe that our meeting is not by chance or by accident, but it was predestined to happen so that we will be able to discover about yourself. I want someone who is happy with his life. Someone who is willing to share her life with me and I can share my life with her, and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together will open the door and feel the blessings in our lives.
(About me) I am united state army sergeant, now I am stationed in Afghanistan and staff sergeant, I'm here in Afghanistan, for my military service, and train Afghan security forces some to my duty in Afghanistan will be soon, I know, that the future has in store for us, because now my happiness is that I will be leaving soon to Afghanistan war zone area have retired. I'll be waiting for a reply immediately you receive this e-mail, I hope very soon to receive e-mail, the attached pictures of me ... Sergeant Morton Goodman.
IP:65.54.190.200/ Decimal:1094106824/ Hostname:65.54.190.200/
ISP:Microsoft Hosting/ Type:Corporate
Geo-United States,Washington,Redmond,
Subject: Pozdrowienia z Morton Goodman,
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:40:14 +0000

ImageImage

Return to “Military scams”