It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Robert Schmalohr

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 am

Pix stolen from Robert S.......See next posting.

marklexiconherrmann@yahoo.com
Awwww drat! I've neglected my Badoo-doo boys and my account is full of 'em again, all starved for my special attentions! Here's the latest harvest.

Mark 51, Hamilton City, CA
Mark — Thursday, 22 December 2011 07:33 PM
if only i knew u were out there i won`t have still be searching,after going through your profile and i found u very interesting to get to know and i will love to be your friend if u don`t mind....I am looking for a sincere and caring woman who is ready for real love...
There is alot of interesting things to know about me,if only u get back to me....
Hugs
Mark

Mark — Friday, 06 January 2012 09:50 PM
am so sorry for the writing back during Christmas season,it was due to the fact that i have been busy with my family..my email address is marklexiconherrmann@yahoo.com..hope to hear from you soon..

41.71.171.16 NIGERIA
To marklexiconherrmann@yahoo.com
Sent on 21-Jan-12 at 07:29:58am 'UCT' time
1st Open 29-Jan-12 at 01:00:59am +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 29-Jan-12 at 01:00:59am (UTC +00:00) - 7days17hours31mins1sec after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸71¸171¸16:52417)

ImageImage
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: marklexiconherrmann@yahoo.com

Postby firefly » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Pictures are stolen from Facebook - Robert S. The real owner has his own blog in Germany...
facebook.com/robert.schmalohr

The email adress has no DIY hits.

Nette1962
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Robert S

Postby Nette1962 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:07 am

Robert S. is a married German business man
the pics are stolen from his FB and MS albums

evisionpress.com/impressum/

Heilgar Laris, lheilgar@yahoo.co.uk

Heilgar Laris
Worked at Sales/Markerting (Owner), Liverpool
Went to San Francisco, California
Lives in Nokia, Finland
Divorced

Hello xxx how are you? thanks for the lines i really appreciate it, how was your night? i am waiting for you respond
Received: from [95.141.28.57]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012

IP: 95.141.28.57
Organization: EuroTransit GmbH
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Corporate

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

David Torbjoern - davidtorbjrn@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:14 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5980672099

David M

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 188 times
Profile Skin: Default
Interested In: Serious Relationship

tagged chat:
As you will, unfortunately, I was going through your profile and I say most, I am quite fascinated by your profile. I mean, you look so beautiful, taken your profile caught my eye and captured my soul, I could not pass without saying how I really feel about you ... if you do not mind I will like to remain your friends and know more about you.

i'm fine my dear.. i will really like to introduce myself to you..I am TORBJÖRN DAVID,I'm a Swedish, but presently i am an independent contractor here in Liverpool,i deal on heavy underground cables and copper wires for constructions and telecommunications networking, I supply goods both in and outside of Uk and i live in Mersey side Liverpool (UK). well-known phrase I am lost my wife four years ago,and i have a lovely daughter

there some more things i want to share with you about myself I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.I don't smoke, but sometimes take Social drinks. All i want now is someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! sounds familiar :mrgreen: Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life.I am intelligent, funny, honest and responsible.

Torjorn Is the family name, i grown up in united kingdom, went to school here and i am now working here..

mine is davidtorbjrn@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Real owner of his "daughter's" pic is model and actress Amylea Meiklejohn, 11 years old, from Texas, United States
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3208154/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.starnow.co.uk/Amylea7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:19 am

Email address leads to

FB
http://www.facebook.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; /torbjorn.david
Torbjörn David
Male
private profile, set up 17 december 2012

Last edited by Pandora on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:47 am

Mugu uses also davidtorjornluv@hotmail.com
Hello my dear

This is some of my pictures..and my daughter sonia
Slick mugu sent email by a hotmail address :(

X-Originating-IP: [65.55.90.105]
Microsoft Hosting

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rbmoor@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:50 pm

badoo
Robert 56, Chicago, IL
About me
I enjoy making others laugh and entertaining them, so I enjoy a lady who is good-humored, also enjoys the simple pleasures of life.. believing that Life is a journey, and not a destination. She should be considerate, honest, romantic, and have a passion for life. Although beauty and attraction is important... it is but skin-deep, and will fade with time... making what's inside her heart and … spirit more important to me. There are so many things that I really enjoy. Here are just a few: intellectual conversation, traveling, dining out, sports, music, dancing, movies, theater, museums, art galleries, as well as cooking. I believe love and romance. I am very intelligent, energetic, loyal, respectful, positive, optimistic, romantic, caring, sensitive, i don't like to cheat., i hate lies, I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am, i am a man that is in need of real and perfect love,
Interested in
I am looking for someone who is also accepting, able to love unconditionally, affectionate, and communicates needs and feelings as they come up. An ability make and keep commitments, and be loyal would be very attractive qualities to have as well. Ultimately, I'm looking for someone I can spend the rest of my life loving, who still believes in marriage (despite the fears) and willing to take that … step and leap of faith when the connection and the time is right. If this sounds interesting, let me know. Thanks for your time

Hi Babe I saw your profile and i honestly felt it would be a crime if i dont say a very quick hello lol. Pls permit me to ask you this question, why are you single? coz a lady like you would definitely have a lot of guys all over you. I hope you would be kind enough to reply my email at least you can get back to me at my e-mail address at rbmoor@yahoo.com or chat with me at my yahoo chatting messenger rbmoor@yahoo.com so we can get to know more about each other.Bye for now Sunshine.
Regards
Robert

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams G., sweetbabyman16@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 pm

pic of diff. man on badoo
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=63437" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tagged
Williams G
Last Active: Online now!

About Me:
I'm a good hearted man, looking for special woman to share life with. I only want women who is independent thinking and knows what love is. I'm a very caring,respecting , understanding ,good sense of humor ,loving and romantic . For a relationship to work out there should be a highest level of trust and respect for each other. she must like to touch, hug and snuggle and be touched. i think its the time i want to find the love of my life . I know there will always be the best soul mate out there....I believe that everything that has happened in my life has made me a stronger person and has helped my know what I want. I will not settle for less than what I want. Life is too short to settle. I'm a type who love to ask question so much to get to know someone.

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Williams G., sweetbabyman16@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:23 pm

lots of fakes on FB
one example

Maferson Hilarry
male

all pics are stolen from Robert S., eVisionTeam
FB profile
facebook.com/robert.schmalohr

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Benson William, ben.william@hotmail.co.uk

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:39 am

USER ID: 7215139
Nickname: benson
Name: ben william
State/Region: Louisiana
City: United
Im looking for Penpal and or
relationship with a single Lady or a good woman. If you are married oralready in a relationship then please don't waste yours and my time. I've been on and off similar sites for a while and don't believe they work. Maybe you're the one who can prove me and i Wants to meet with a woman who are well groomed, mature, intelligent and independent. High energy levels. Have to like exercising and being fit. Knows how to relax and enjoy life...

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Benson William, ben.william@hotmail.co.uk

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 pm

many fake profiles on FB

for example
Anderson Robert
About
Works at Self Employed Contractor
Studied at Tennessee State University
Past: Oslo High School
Lives in Nashville, Tennessee
From Oslo, Norway

Image Image

Image Image Image Image

he is somewhere in the forum
ppics are stolen from a German as far as I remember, but I cannot find him :cry:

hopefull
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Benson William, ben.william@hotmail.co.uk

Postby hopefull » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:59 pm

you can also find him here : <thanks, merged> :D

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dennis Hennrik, dennis.hennrik2013@yandex.com

Postby Анна » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:03 am

Dennis Hennrik, dennis.hennrik2013@yandex.com
Calgary
Birthday: September 10,
Hometown: sweden
Place of work: independent contractor
Languages​​: English
Children: Julia, 16 years old
School: ABES / NAIT Calgary, 1990-1996

Telephone: +447087624889 (Bypass to Nigeria) :party:

https:/ /vk.com/id264321810
Join in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :silly: :silly: :silly:

IP address is 41.220.69.189.
Country Nigeria
State/Region 05
City Lagos

Dennis
oh i am dennis from sweden
but i live in liverpool
Dennis
okay dear can i give you my number so that you can call me some times +447087624889
letters:
1) i am a caring man, who likes nature, i do not fancy materail things but real and honesty life, i do not like to find my self in a pool of angry or loneliness that is why i joined this social site, i am a man of my word, a very easy going man, i love to listen and follow instructions, i am always helpful, i will be happy to meet a nice and caring woman like my self, even if not like my self but will like to be good and also give love and not only show it this are some of my photos
2) hello dear sorry i have not been arround so i could not write back to your mail and you did not even think of also asking after me, is it you do not care of me or you think i did not want to reply back your message, i hope you are fine and i hope to hear from you soon..kisses dennis
3) dear i am so glad to also read from you now. i spent my weekend going to some beautiful places with my daughter, you know she is all i have and having you as a friend is also one big thing that is happening in my life now because i was thinking of you even when i was working, so i appreciate you, if you time later to day please send me some of your photos of were you are do you live alone? or you stay with some family. i hope to hear from you soon dear kisses and wish you a nice and lovely day..i added some photo of me this morning in the gym house ..

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry E. (Ehijie Presley) - preadidas@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:53 am

badoo.com/profile/01348090322
Harry E, 51

Personal info
My name is Harry I am a widower with a 13 years old daughter and my step sister has been helping me care for my only daughter I am intelligent, bold , good listener, emotional and a religious man , I am a Christian and a catholic , I am searching for a wife but I will love to start with friendship with good communication that will lead us into a supper relationship , I want a partner I am getting old

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

:mugu: at Facebook:
facebook.com/ehijie.presley
Ehijie Presley
Owner at Self-Employed
Oba akenzua secondary school

ImageImageImageImage

SKYPE ID: presley.ehijie
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin William Haig, kelvin_william56@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:28 pm

person.com
USER ID: 8280321
Nickname: haig
Name: william
State/Region: Florida
City: Florida City
Distance: 4347 ml (6996 km)
Last login: Nov 20, 2015, 07:52
I am William from Florida widower with one son .. well am here searching for a soul mate who would love and give the trust me and we have a nice family

haig: okay nice to meet you once again
well am also a widower with one son
i have your yahoo id so that we chat on more there okay
or add me there kelvin_william56@yahoo.com

different pics on facebook, see topic....
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=92943

Return to “White Males”