It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:09 am

pictures are stolen from Dakota Meyer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Meyer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5955430
USER ID: 5955430
Nickname: dakota
Name: dakota meyer
State/Region: California
City: Los Angeles
More about myself: im currently deployed to center western africa due to my job as a military man for a post of(DOD) Depertment of Defence.I have been here in Africa for over two month,i will get back to the state immediately i complete my mission.I hope you are ok with that?...xx

dakota: ok sgtdakotameyer@yahoo.com
dakota: am stationed in lagos africa :roll:

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dakota Meyer <sgtdakotameyer@yahoo.com>

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:10 am

Dakota Meyer <sgtdakotameyer@yahoo.com>

Hostname: 76.131.195.200.static.copel.net
ISP: COPEL Telecom S.A.
Organization: COPEL Telecom S.A.
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Parana
City: Curitiba
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Steven Brown, stevenbrown685@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:18 am

stevenbrown685 on netlog

Name
steven brown
Date of birth
15/04/1970
United States

junkmail:
my name is Steven....I'm from US....I'm single with no kids,I'm a kind of man that do respect a woman alot...I'm here looking for a good relationship with the right woman that posses good human character,who i can give my heart tottaly to and hold her up in my arms for the rest of my life. I would love to get to know more about you...for more conversation add me on yahoo messenger,here is my yahoo IM stevenbrown685@yahoo.com or send me yours......hope to hear from you soon:....thanks Steven

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003843282873" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steven Brown

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Brown, stevenbrown685@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am

meetme.com
steven
42, Male
Louisiana

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Robert Meyer, robertmeyer981@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:39 am

resurfaced on fishmeetfish as Robertmeyer981

Robertmeyer981 Profile: Am here looking for honesty woman that i will live rest of her with me
Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man

About Me
My name is meyer...i was born and raise in dallas texas usa... :thinking: i am 44years old....... l call myself man of great potentials who knows the value of life and appreciates what life brings,am very caring,honest and down to heart, man who believe so much in love,caring and funs-------? i have the dream of a special person in my life. Love isn't material.. It's the feeling in a room, a situation, and a person. . Sex doesn't guarantee it...i am here looking for honest,loving,caring,trustworthy,faithful and God hearted woman that we spend the whole rest of her life with me

junkmail:
My name is meyer...i was born and raise in sanford fl usa... :thinking: i am 44years old....... l call myself man of great potentials who knows the value of life and appreciates what life brings,am very caring,honest and down to heart, man who believe so much in love,caring and funs-------? i have the dream of a special person in my life. Love isn't material.. It's the feeling in a room, a situation, and a person. . Sex doesn't guarantee it...i am here looking for honest,loving,caring,trustworthy,faithful and God hearted woman that we spend the whole rest of her life with me

meyer: when am back home from deployment.i am here looking for a long time relationship..i am not here to play headgame..if u know u are here for headgames never mind to reply to this msg, or add me to your yahoo..i dont want you to mind about the age different or distance between us..all what i want you to know is that age is just a number and distance doesn't seperate two heart that loves eachother..if you to add my yahoo id robertmeyer981@yahoo.com

He forgot where he was born and raised!! That was sooo long time ago!! :mrgreen:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:07 pm

contacted me on two different sites :lol:
alexdenis67@yahoo.com

Alexdenis67
45 year old man from Belton, Texas
Looking for woman for relationship
Last seen within the last day

Interests:
I am a little shy at first. I warm up pretty quick when I am comfortable with the person I am with. I can be funny,
feisty,silly, and sarcastic! I love to laugh and hope to find someone to laugh with me. Must have a sense
of humor!! I believe in God, and hope to find the same in the person I would meet. I am not a fanatic about religion, but I know that God is what gets me through the day! I love God, and He loves me!! If you think we might have something in common, send me an email. It is all good! Thanks for taking the time to read my profile, best of luck!

Ethnicity White / Caucasian
Have Children? Yes, they live at home
Want Children? Yes
Smokes? Often
Drinks? Often

single123.com
Alexdenis67
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Texas
City: Belton
Zip Code: 76513

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby Myra » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 pm

decided on a new email address
message on site

better send email to alexdenis@ymail.com

so I dropped him a line there too :D

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Smith, jerrysmith685@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:58 am

Jerrysmith685 on fishmeetfish

Jerrysmith685 Profile: United will stand
Age & Gender: 42 Year Old Man

About Me
Am single am looking for soulmate

junkmail:
Hello cute, my name is jerry am new here looking for soulmate pls send me ur yahoo id this is mine jerrysmith685@yahoo.com

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jamesmichaelxx@hotmail.com & jamesmichaelxx@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:32 pm

badoo
Caringjames 50, Long Island, NY
i do love to share my mind with people who loves me and i am very happy to to have friends and searching for my soulmate on here

hi hope my simple hello put a smile on your face.i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more and better am James i was born from a big family i was born on January 15 1965 in London, but my parent moved to the USA when i was 13yrs my mother is alive till now, but no father, i lost him 20yrs ago. I get married on November 15 of June 1995 and i join USA army about 15years ago i was divorced in 7ears ago my rank in military is Sergent, i am loyal to everyone in my working place i work hard am 6.5m in height and 4:7wt in weight i my best food is pizza and i love people telling me the truth i have a 2cars and my favorite color is green, you can add me on yahoo or msn for more chat jamesmichaelxx@yahoo.com, jamesmichaelxx@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sgtdakotamayer@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:25 pm

netlog
sgtdakota
sgtdakota mayer
37 years old - male - United States

Hi Pretty, you look good i
swear how are
you doing today? i hope everything is cool
with you over there?.. i am sgtdakota, i
was just passing by here when i came
across your profile and i found it very
interesting so i decided to say Hi to a lovely
angel like you. i will like to know
more about a pretty woman like yourself
if its sound nice, i am a single gentle man
living alone and i am an military man
working in afgan. a friend of mine
introduce this site to me and since i have lo-
gin i found it wonderful... My friend
found his soul mate here that's why i
decided to look into it because i really
need a woman in my life... Am looking for
someone i can confide in at any time and
also always want to be with...Someone who
will love me for who i am and not
what i am....Someone interesting, down
to earth, open minded and very straight
forward...She has to be honest and
faithful also and i must just let you know
that your profile is really loving and you're
so gorgeous in the picture in there, you
are a wonderful woman and i like to
know some one like you, i will be here
waiting to hear from you, take good care
of your self and have a great and lovely
day as i await your loving respond. you can
add me to your list sgtdakotamayer@yahoo.com.

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeremy Lock, jeremylock475@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 pm

netlog
lock_jeremy
male - 45 years, United States

m jeremy .from dallas texas in state,first of all im GOD fearing guy.....interest in baseball,American football,going to beach during the summer,love laughing with friend,free minded,i don't find online marriage as a suitable something until i was encourage by a friend who met love of her life online which give me courage and willing of moving on to do online date... i was surfing through the site and your profile cut my attention and your beauty drown me nearer....i,m looking for love on here and i can bet you can find me so interesting enough if you have the same character which i posses...... im caring,honest,loving,incredible,night owl,patient,understanding,loyal and understand life to the fullest...... i will like to know you more,here is my yahoo IM if you cares to chat so that we can get to know you cuz i find you so interesting enough....... Jeremylock475 @ yahoo dot com..... i will be willing to see your email thanks

Babe I want you to add me now so that we can talk better or you can send me your email so I can able to add you in my instant messenger .

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Steve Richard, steverichard610@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:12 am

steverichard on confirio

42 / Male / Straight
Living in Dallas, Texas.

About Me
I'm steve richard by name, I'm from US and I work with US Army. I was born and raised in Jacksonville,Fl. I Was hoping i could find a woman who will really show me what life is, what true love mean and who i will show me care and love with, build my world and future with her...someone who will not cheat on me or lied to me...who will like and accept me as i am... I search for a good and sincere woman who i will trust and she will have faith in me...to respect her and make her smile...

junkmail:
I'm steve richard by name, I'm from US and I work with US Army. I was born and raised in Jacksonville,Fl. I Was hoping i could find a woman who will really show me what life is, what true love mean and who i will show me care and love with, build my world and future with her...someone who will not cheat on me or lied to me...who will like and accept me as i am... I search for a good and sincere woman who i will trust and she will have faith in me...to respect her and make her smile...make her the woman she wanna be on this earth...go out together and have fun, walk together along the street. I want a woman that will make me happy.... have been on many dating site but those ladies there are with head comes am a virgin on this website....going through some member profile on here your pics really caught my attention and i hope we are here for the same reason.... and to get to know each other and get to know more more about each other, we can chat and have conversation on yahoo messenger and share more photo on there.Here is my yahoo id so you can hit me up on there....steverichard610@yahoo.com. can't wait to here from you, you can as well write to me on here. Regards, Richard

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 am

Twice on Tagged:

1:
Steve R
Last Active: 5 days ago
Basic Info: 42, Male
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship

2:

Steve R
Last Active: 5 days ago
Basic Info: 42, Male, Dallas, TX

FB:

Steve Richard
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Jacksonville, Florida
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Meyer, meyerdaniel410@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:41 am

DanielMeyer1 on zorpia

Daniel
45, Male, Houston, Texas, United States

Ethnicity:
Native American :indian:
Government/Military
Hometown(s):
houston

About me:
I'm honest, completely faithful, kind, loyal and brave. I'm also a lot of fun, I am here looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage. I understand we must first start out as being friends. I am looking for someone who will not walk behind me, or in front of me, but by my side and be my partner in life. I will value and seek your opinions and guidance to do what is right for our family. When you walk into my home it will no longer be mine but our home. I want to embrace your culture and see your special touches on our home, so I can learn to appreciate them.
I'm looking for:
I'm honest, completely faithful, kind, loyal and brave. I'm also a lot of fun, I am here looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage. I understand we must first start out as being friends. I am looking for someone who will not walk behind me, or in front of me, but by my side and be my partner in life. I will value and seek your opinions and guidance to do what is right for our family. When you walk into my home it will no longer be mine but our home. I want to embrace your culture and see your special touches on our home, so I can learn to appreciate them.

junkmail:
Thanks for your message do you have email so we can chat better mine is meyerdaniel410@yahoo.com or meyerdaniel410@gmail.com

Yahoo avatar is already posted.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby Myra » Sat May 04, 2013 9:01 am

sharing soul mates on zorpia :D

To meyerdaniel410@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/05/04
Location Secaucus, New Jersey, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (192.64.83.45:63808)

IP: 192.64.83.45
Organization: Interserver
State/Region: New York
City: Ozone Park

Thanks for getting back to me,I'm so glad hearing from,you sounds like my dream woman My Name is Captain Daniel Meyer 45 years old, I work in the comber t Medical , the Texas Army National Guard’s 181st Brigade Support Battalion, 81st Brigade Combat Team, i feverishly to save the lives of the Iraqi nationals and survival of injured soldiers. but right now in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission
.I am looking for someone who will get to know me I'm originally from Houston in Texas..i have one daughter who is Alissa i want someone who will love me forever and be there for me,who is willing to merge her soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge heart with mine and that will be marriage even if the woman is older than me.And then we get to live together in our humble abode for ever and start a family with even though my partner seem not to have anymore kids but just to be happy together.I am single lonely man and i am looking for someone who'll understands love and know what love and, what about you,what do you do?.I am that easy going type i know the distance between us now but i believe something for sure that we can work things out if we both understand each other,i'm open minded and a good listener.I laugh a lot and try to make people around me a the time happy.My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few sports,watching movies,going for walks,playing with kids,listening to all types of music),making love at the beach,dancing in the dark etc.My favorite movies are romantic movies,eating habits:just about anything as i'd mentioned that before in my first letter.I don't smoke.I always make sure to share the little that i have with someone and i'm also satisfied with whatever i've.Am looking Someone who is not ready to play with my heart.Someone who will value my heart and life when i give her my heart.Because i am the type who gives his heart to the one i am in love with in a relationship.And this has been my believe that relationship is built on trust,honesty,faithfulness and love.Also passion,caring for one another,the ability to compromise and grow.That is what i call true love.And this include being there for each other through thick and think,in good times and in bad times.willing to share your last penny to save your partners life in a dying situation.True love,an emotion so strong that you would give up everything

Received: from [192.64.83.45]
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013

Return to “Military scams”