It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

African scammers posing as military personnel.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Meyer Phillips, meyerphilip43@rocketmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Mon May 06, 2013 10:29 am

Pic stolen from Dakota Meyer:

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/battle-r ... ota-meyer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Meyer phillips, 44
Wants to date with a girl, 34-49
Rosewood, OH, United States
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
A few extra pounds
Living:
With roommate
Children:
Someday
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English
Work:
US marine

Meyer phillips — 05:48 AM
hi
xx — 06:03 AM
hi
Meyer phillips — 06:04 AM
how are was your night?

Meyer phillips — 06:14 AM
i don't come to talk here that much so do you have a yahoo messenger so we can talk better on there
Meyer phillips — 06:15 AM
am a good guy if ask me my opinion about myself :twisted:

Acta est fabula.

Meyer Phillips, meyerphilip43@rocketmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dylan Robert,

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:10 pm

badoo
Dylan 43, Old Hill, MA

Intro about Dylan;
I m Dylan Robert, a US marine officer, i m out for peacekeeping mission in the US Army base, Bazrah Iraq. My mission will be over in 2014, i need a serious woman to build up a relationship ahead my arrival. I lost my wife to Ovarian cancer after our first baby (Kayla). I was born in Greensburg, Kentucky, and after completing training to be a United States Marine i was deployed … to Fallujah, Iraq, in 2007 as a Scout Sniper with 3rd Battalion 3rd Marines. I therefore gained national attention for actions in Afghanistan during my second deployment in Kunar province with Embedded Training Team 2-8. On August 12, 2011. See my Facebook profile for details: dylan. robert.

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

kathyb928
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby kathyb928 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Pictures stolen from Sgt. Dakota Meyer, scammers are also using his name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Meyer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

connectingsingles.com
goes by angeleyes250
using name of Raymond
he gives his phone number 619-500-7774 and states that he can only text not talk as he is in Kuwait.
I am a:
45 yr-old man seeking women, 42-57

Height:
5' 8" (173 cm)

Body Type:
Average

Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian

Religion:
Christian/Catholic

Smokes:
Never

Drinks:
Occasionally

Marital Status:
Widowed

Has Kids:
Yes, and they live with me sometimes

Wants Kids:
someday
In my own words
About me:

thanks for taking your time to view my profile, i am Raymond collins i was born in Harlow Essex UK, but i grew up and work in America i am a military man marine Sergeant Fire Team Leader.Infantry Division in Kuwait , i am a single father of 1 kids,i am pretty care free very honest, I'm very friendly, smile a lot, love to laugh and have a great sense of humor. I love animals, especially dogs and cats. I love to go out to dinner, a movie, a play, visiting friends, dancing, a museum, to the beach (actually, almost anywhere). I like to take a several short and long trips yearly (keeps life interesting). I feel like I'm always trying to improve myself (working on my issues).I'm sure there's more, but I'm getting tired talking about myself..but if you wanna know me and know more about me....hmmmm,i can say contact me for chat and share pics

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Dakota Meyer

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:22 pm

sgt.dakotameyer14@rocketmail.com

zorpia
dakota
Last seen 17 hrs ago
Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)
State:Texas
City : Dallas

About me:am cool, easygoing, am just my self all the time very simple and humble and i love advocating for peace, law and order.
Language:english
Interests:Technology
Favorite music:Gospel Music
Places I've Traveled To:cant start mentioning cos they are very much
I'm looking for:am looking for a woman that believe she is uncomparable, someone that believe in herself, cool, and caring.

Dating
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Currently Living with:Alone

1st message
Hi cutie am dakota US ARMY currently on deployment kabul,afghanistan i must say your one of a kind cos your beauty is out of this world and i hope you gon be the one to restore my lost joy,cos all my life i have always been cheated due to the fact that am always busy,am a very hardworking dude,loving and caring but my job takes most of my time,that the reason i've been unable to sustain a lasting relationship,but i have decided after this deployment i want to have a family of my own and resign cos am not getting any younger and am gon be grateful to GOD if it can be realize with an ANGEL like you,take good care of yourself for me
2nd message
wow sweetie am good and cool thanks so very much for your prompt reply,am very delighted,i would us to chat on yahoo messenger for us to know each other more better and get much closer and personal here is mine sgt.dakotameyer14@rocketmail.com or better still send me yours so as to add you up.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 am

charl_schlake@ yahoo.com , Fernando S

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5992835932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Fernando S

Don't search for love, search for someone that makes you happy. Sooner or later, that happiness will evo, You can add me on (charl_schlake@ yahoo,com)
my dreams are for my daughter who lost her mom (my wife) back in June 14th 2011.and i wanna be the best dad to her, and also my family to live a long healthy an happy life,also hope to find that special woman in my life who wants to have a long term relationship and be happy and be a good step mom to my daughter,

Image Image Image

Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:23 am

same scammer as posted here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=67282" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
surber_travis@usa.com

also uses pics of Dakota Meyer:
facebook.com/daniel.dunlap.1000
Daniel Dunlap
Worked at ‎MPC:Militray Production Companies :
Studied at Army Burn Hall College

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ray Collins, ray_collins250@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

+447520641317 / 07520641317

Oasis dating
angeleyes250
Male 45 United States
San Diego | California | United States
thanks for taking your time to view my profile, i am Raymond collins i was born in harlow essex UK, but i grew up and work in America i am a military man marine Sergeant Fire Team Leader. Infantry Division in Kuwait , i am a single father of 1 son, i am pretty care free very honest, I'm very friendly, smile a lot, love to laugh and have a great sense of humor. I love animals, especially dogs and cats. I love to go out to dinner, a movie, a play, visiting friends, dancing a museum, to the beach (actually, almost anywhere). I like to take a several short and long trips yearly (keeps life interesting). I feel like I'm always trying to improve myself (working on my issues). I'm sure there's more, but I'm getting tired talking about myself.. but if you wanna know me and know more about me.... hmmmm, i can say contact me for chat and share pics

hello how are you doing there beautiful, i am Raymond, i love what i see in you can i get to know you better? i am a single dad of 1 son and i have been single now for the past 19 month, i am looking for a very honest and sincere woman that is ready for a very long time relationship what about you? i will love to read back from you if you like what you read in my profile and you can also send me text message on my mobile number +447520641317

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Andry Michael, james_michael0101@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:29 pm

https://www.facebook.com/james.michael.54922169" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
James Andry Michael
Kabul, Afghanistan

badoo
James michael 47, Colorado Springs, CO

Well I don't know why my picture aren't showing on here you can add me on facebook and there I will share you some of my picture I'm interested in knowing you more sweetie add me on facebook james andry michael

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Michael, ssgtjamesmichael@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:06 am

matchdoctor
caring_james
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 67
Arvada, Colorado, United States
I am an easy going man , I am the kind of man that you can trust above all else. I am not a liar. I enjoy cuddling on the couch after a romantic dinner, the only lights are from the candles burning, watching a movie or just talking. I enjoy the walks in the rain or on the beach. Horseback riding in the mountains, or visiting the vineyards.
i have a daughter she ia 9 years old,,, named lisa and she was a very clever and beautiful lad i lover her and want the woman to love us both together
i have been in the army for 25 years and a sergeant in the army i am a good man at work never waste time and dont do cheat

hello how are you doing over there?? i had passions for beauty and art. gorgeous is your smile and beautiful is your look alike and attractive to me. i must confess i had passions for beautiful ladies like you and your profile is most interesting. i think i am not mistakenly to take this bold step to write you i am presently serving with the Army. Hope i dont scare you having contact with the army man lol? i am lovely caring and respective man i like what i saw on your profile you are beautiful and sexy i will love to know you more and better a reply from you would be my deepest pleasure !!!!!!!!!!

yes i added my picture but i guess they are still pending hope to chat with you and get to know you more you can email me ssgtjamesmichael@yahoo.com or you add my facebook for more chat and photo sharing james andry michael ......... thanks

178.239.85.185 Muguberry

Drussut
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Drussut » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Add. Lemonbill43@yahoo.com

Datehookup.com

Claims to be from Pearl, MS stationed at Camp Phoenix, Afghanistan

Sgt. Lemon bill smith
Dob: 11/10
Divorced after 10 years, wife cheated
Parents deceased, 1 brother
Active duty 15 yrs

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 am

=> yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeremy Cooney, jeremycooney11@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Jeremycooney11@gmail.com
Jeremy_cooney@yahoo.com

datehookup
meyer45
It's was fantastic when I was introduce to this site couz lonely is all about in barrack some time feeling like sex....I was seeking so long for someone to spend the rest of my life with yet I didn't see my bloody gorgeous....

Jeremycooney11@gmail.com OR Jeremy_conney@yahoo.com.......I'll be waiting for u ok.......Reelly love to have conservation with u!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Steven Brown, stevenbrown685@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:20 pm

frankcowboy232
frank cooper
40 year old, man from United States

......... I'm Sgt Frank Cooper. I was born and raise in Marion Ohio in United States of American, I work under the platform of U S Army as a COMBAT ENGINEERING with Third Infantry division ..........
Am 40years old,i join us Army At age of 26years its my 17years in service now i stationed back in state at fort-hood base in taxes ,well i love to listen to hip hop r&b musics Height: 5'7' (180 cm) ,Weight: 180 lbs,Physique: averagely look ,Eye Co-lour: blue ,Hair Co-lour: light brown ,Hair Length: shot my fav foods sea, n Mexican, fav pet Dog and horse...
I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball,golfing, watching movies, cooking exercising, dining out.Am looking for a good serious,passionate,honest, confident, purposeful, faithful,trustworthy,smart, responsible, , modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial woman who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a man like me, because I think that relationship should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding...
I like to receive knowledge's & apply them in my work & daily life. I adore new places, new ideas & creative people with a great sense of humour ,I like to be work harder & receive huge pleasure & creative forces from it....
I try to diversify permanently. In my opinion, the woman has to be not only Beautiful but loving, careful, well-groomed.
I do sports almost every week, I like dancing . I think, all the people have to try to be healthy. I prefer healthy board to have a good form.
I like free air of the cleanness at home, like to prepare tasty & experiment in the kitchen,.........
I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance i will never be unfaithful to my partner or anyone
I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a man.
I will be the one to always make you happy, I will be your companion through the smooth and rough times. i will share your quiet moments with you as well as satisfy your sensual desires and lots more.
To add more, I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please her as well
When it comes to love....well..

Received: from [41.203.69.6] Nigeria
From: "Frank............Collins Cooper" <fcooper842@yahoo.com>
Subject: just to let you know little about me

yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Cooper, fcooper842@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:42 pm

now on Hoverspot
hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3419238
frank
Male, 40 Years Old
From Dayton, OH

First and foremost I love God...He's my rock. I love my family! I love the outdoors. Walk 3 miles every day...enjoying God's creations and a good way to clear the mind..refreshing. Love being in and around the water. I love baseball, will watch basketball, and football (although I don't quite understand it). I love butterflies, roller coasters, board games, pina colander's, fireworks, zip-lining....and the list goes on. Oh and I love, love, love anything that sparkles and glitters!..l call myself man of great potentials who knows the value of life and appreciates what life brings,am very caring,honest and down to heart man who believe so much in love,caring and fun.....Am Sgt Frank Cooper from Marion in Ohio in the State.....
Love isn't material.. It's the feeling in a room, a situation, and a person, Sex doesn't guarantee it.l never for once believe on internet dating until l was convinced beyond any atom of douth by a colleague here,who his love life was transformed by a woman she met on here probably on this site,i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful and so i decided to give it a trial..... someone who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.....i prefer us to chat here if you are on yahoo anytime am online here.....Do you have an Instant messenger.......mine is...fcooper842 on yahoo.
nice to hear from you soon----.distance never matter to me as long as l got what i needed here to called my PRINCESS .
REGARD

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maxwell Alex, maxwellalex727@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:38 pm

meetup2
footlock22
43 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: rogers
Height: 6 feet 4
Body type: average
Marital status: Divorced
Children: No
Want children: Undecided
Interests: long term relationship
Education: Post graduate degree

About footlock22
Hmmmmmm how do I start this? I am a down to earth, easy going , sexy looking, humble, respectful, honest and straight forward man. I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty and respect. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. ....I will like to get to know you better

I'm really happy to hear from you and I would like if we can talk better on yahoo messenger for more and easier conversation,here is my yahoo maxwellalex727@yahoo.com you can add me on that or send me your yahoo Id,I hope to hear from you soon

Return to “Military scams”